PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum [AD]

Chris
20th March 2005, 06:08 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:34 PM
Animation melee.

firepokemon
20th March 2005, 06:45 PM
I voted Zak because he has great dedication to anime and I think thats great because so many have forgotten how great pokemon the series was. While I am sure the other two mods love the anime just as much. Zak duly deserves this.

Misty
20th March 2005, 07:04 PM
hitmonlee and I are better than all of the people on that list combined. >:(

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 07:12 PM
Zak because I like my moderators to not be elitist assholes.

I won't name names, but Lizardon sucks ass as a name.

Water Pokemon Master
20th March 2005, 07:16 PM
I couldn't decide between Zak and Animelee, so I literally flipped a coin. It came out tails for Animelee! So, I choose him because he knows a ton about both the Japanese and English versions of the Anime.

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 07:23 PM
I couldn't decide between Zak and Animelee, so I literally flipped a coin. It came out tails for Animelee! So, I choose him because he knows a ton about both the Japanese and English versions of the Anime.

The japanese version and the "Evil" version, you mean?

Pichu
20th March 2005, 07:27 PM
Animelee, because I love his screen shots... <3

Cferra
20th March 2005, 08:05 PM
Gossip Boy gets my vote. *votes Zak*

Crystal Mew
20th March 2005, 08:16 PM
tough choice, but I voted for craig <3

Craig
20th March 2005, 10:03 PM
Voted Zak

his episode previews, and all that info he has and posts is just great. He really adds quite a bit to the Pokemon Anime community, and is a pretty good mod, too.

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:24 AM
Craig.

Kojiro
21st March 2005, 05:45 PM
I picked Animelee because, as you notice by my sig, I am a rabid Animelee Fangirl! I LOVE ANIMILEE! He is the best at the job on the Anime forum because he is like the ultimate Pokemon Freak and that really turns me on! I hope my sweet little Animelee goes all the way to the top! Go Animelee! I love you!

Oh, and his screenshots are cool! And he is nice.

Tainted
21st March 2005, 10:18 PM
I picked Craig because he's my friend and he's not a heeb. He's also a communist.

pokemon anime moderators of the world unite... you have nothing to lose but your pikachus... let comrade Craig lead you to victory... for freedom... but most of all for Mother Russia...

VICTORY COMRADE CRAIG

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:38 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.