PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum [OA]

Chris
20th March 2005, 06:08 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:35 PM
EVme15.

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 06:41 PM
EVMe because seriously. Last Exile? Not much of a choice.

And I like my mods to be able to speak the language of the REST of the board and not type LOLZ over even the tiniest thing that made them sigh contendedly to themselves.

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 06:43 PM
I refuse to acknowledge dark as a mod of OA (sorry guy, but you're half-retarded and make worthless posts), Last Exile is an elitist bastard, and that leaves Kayla. Who does a good job. Kudos, got my vote.

Crystal Mew
20th March 2005, 08:13 PM
I voted for evme15

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 08:15 PM
Jamey and I withdraw our votes and add write-ins for him.

We voted for Last Exile.

Pichu
20th March 2005, 08:22 PM
I voted for Last Exile.

Dark-San
20th March 2005, 10:23 PM
As expected, I wouldn't get any votes due me just being mod recently. I do believe that Last Exile deserves my vote. Last Exile contributed a lot to the forum. Taking into account that he posted most of the newest news in the anime world as well as review of the most recent animes. So there u go dude! ^^

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 10:30 PM
So being one of the very few active people in this forum?

Jesus, why don't Jamey and I get votes then?

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 10:35 PM
You forgot a "y" and an "o". And you being recently modded isn't the reason I didn't vote for you, and I doubt it's Mike's either.

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:25 AM
Dark-San.

Last Exile
21st March 2005, 04:19 AM
Because you're not mods.

I voted for Kayla.

EDIT: Mike and Jamey, you both get warnings for pointless SPAM and for mod attacks.

The Muffin Man
21st March 2005, 11:04 AM
Because you're not mods.

I voted for Kayla.

EDIT: Mike and Jamey, you both get warnings for pointless SPAM and for mod attacks.

It was never very direct. And it was on topic. You're warning us because you don't like us, admit it.

Last Exile
22nd March 2005, 01:03 AM
Actually, I was asked to by someone else. I simply carried out their wishes.

fat man with a monkey
22nd March 2005, 01:28 AM
Alright, fair enough. Interesting side note: I am still a mod of OA. Mind you, it's at TPM's EZBoard, and I was quite the immature asshat back then. Yeah, I found the link a couple days back. Cool, ne? I know it isn't, but let me have my moment.

Dark-San
22nd March 2005, 02:09 AM
Alright, fair enough. Interesting side note: I am still a mod of OA. Mind you, it's at TPM's EZBoard, and I was quite the immature asshat back then. Yeah, I found the link a couple days back. Cool, ne? I know it isn't, but let me have my moment.

Moment? Sorry no moment for you. After all that was in the past. At the present, please keep in mind that you are not the mod. here any longer. Guys stop making things difficult for the mods here and stick to the topic! :liplick: Thanks.

Roarkiller
22nd March 2005, 09:28 AM
Ryan gets me vote because he's a hell lot more active and actually keeps this forum alive.

Although Kayla is a lot more level headed.

Last Exile
22nd March 2005, 08:32 PM
Well, I'd be boring if I was level-headed all the time. Kayla has the bonus that being a fangirl = +++ status and popularity in anime circles. As said before, fangirls rock. ;)

The Muffin Man
22nd March 2005, 09:58 PM
Well, I'd be boring if I was level-headed all the time. Kayla has the bonus that being a fangirl = +++ status and popularity in anime circles. As said before, fangirls rock. ;)

If fangirl is mega plus points, I think you take the cake.

Last Exile
22nd March 2005, 10:17 PM
If fangirl is mega plus points, I think you take the cake.

Why thank you. :)

The Muffin Man
22nd March 2005, 10:38 PM
Why thank you. :)

I think you missed that.

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:40 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.