PDA

View Full Version : Was I just hit by a train or something?

Rocketlex
2nd March 2003, 10:53 AM
Now, let me start off by saying that I am nowhere near a hardcore anime fan. Most of my viewing is limited to what comes over to American TV. That said, I have seen just about every anime on TV in America (even the stuff on TechTV.)

So today, I happened upon an anime I hadn't really seen before. It was even more interesting because I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned on this board. By the end of it, my reaction was much like the title of this thread. That anime is Tokyo Pig.

Tokyo Pig has to be the wierdest cartoon show I have ever seen. It was entertaining in a "what on Earth was that?" kind of way. By the end, I wasn't sure if I loved it or hated it.

Well, that means that I have now seen almost every anime surrently airing in America with the exception of Bayblade. Still, I have to ask, has anyone ELSE seen Tokyo Pig? If so, what are your takes on it?

KaptainSarcasm
2nd March 2003, 12:23 PM
Tokyo Pig. What to say about Tokyo Pig.

Tokyo Pig is most likely written by crazy people who know how to move fast and crazily. That's a great thing, ya know? It's like that anime "Child's Toy." It's like anime on speed. I like it. I've never really gotten a chance to sit and watch it, but from what I've seen, it seems halarious. I think I would really like the teacher. I wish I had a pig that did crazy things for me!

In closing, Tokyo Pig is wierd, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

(This post shall go down in history as my worst yet. ^^;;; )

Light_Togetic
2nd March 2003, 04:21 PM
I have seen Tokyo Pig. Only once. It was utterly bizarre. I just sat there and watched (I think my mouth was hanging open slightly) as these kids running around all hyper and, well, it was just weird. It was so weird that it was actually funny. And I pretty much watch what anime comes on TV here in the US too. With the exception of my two Japanese (they're subtitled) Pokemon movies.:D