PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum

Chris
20th March 2005, 06:14 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:29 PM
Stuck between soo and gabi. But... well... man this so hard. I think I'll give it to soo.

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 06:30 PM
Danno booked my vote.

firepokemon
20th March 2005, 06:33 PM
I voted Aipom of Doom because unlike bitchy faced Vulpix. Aipom is actually really nice, xsweet and endearing.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:39 PM
I voted Aipom of Doom because unlike bitchy faced Vulpix. Aipom is actually really nice, xsweet and endearing.

That's a bit harsh don't you think?

Pichu
20th March 2005, 06:40 PM
Gabi, cuz I think she does the most work around here... I don't see what wolfsong, or others have done. Although TML did teh new ASB, meh .. I still think Gabi do the "things" significantly... :lookout:

Another reason is probably I prefer vulpixs than aipoms. :rotfl:

firepokemon
20th March 2005, 06:40 PM
No. All sources tell me Lady Vulpix is a bitch.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:48 PM
Gabi, cuz I think she does the most work around here... I don't see what wolfsong, or others have done. Although TML did teh new ASB, meh .. I still think Gabi do the "things" significantly... :lookout:

I kinda meant to vote for gabi here and soo in the misc. as I don't see so round here much. But you know my brain kind of got mixed up.Not saying soo's a bad mod, far from it but you know for some reason I thought it was misc. Gabi is a very good mod so you shouldn't flame her like that, she is active and takes care of buisness. just like mods should.

The_Missing_Link
20th March 2005, 06:51 PM

Can't really associate with what I do in ASB with what I do in PCG, although I do appreciate the vote back there

Voted for Gabi, cause she was there in the beginning with AC/CC and does her stuff in the main part of PCG as well

Crystal Mew
20th March 2005, 08:03 PM
I voted for Danny :)

Cferra
20th March 2005, 08:16 PM
Gabi gets my vote here.

mr_pikachu
20th March 2005, 11:57 PM
I'm going with Gabi. She seems to be on here quite a bit, and even though she's strict, I don't think she overextends her authority. From what I've seen, she's usually pretty understanding about slip-ups.

FireBlast
21st March 2005, 02:19 AM
voted aipom of doom

Kirei
21st March 2005, 02:21 AM
I voted for Kirei, because she's the best ;)
I think Gabi has done a great job here, but she isn't a mod here anymore, so why was she one of the choices? Shouldn't there be a best Supermod vote that we can nominate Gabi for? :196:

Leon-IH
21st March 2005, 02:22 AM

BUGGER OFF WPM IMPERSONATOR.

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:33 AM
Aipom Of Doom.

Lezta
21st March 2005, 04:35 AM
Soo for the win!

Because I feel a bit bad for not voting for her in Misc.

Last Exile
21st March 2005, 05:00 AM
Hard choice between Soo and Gabi.

Picked Soo in the end because she's a better blend of friendliness and realism.

AntiAsh Superstar
21st March 2005, 06:25 AM
My vote goes to Soo because I'm biased and she'll sulk with me if I don't. ;(

Kirei
21st March 2005, 06:39 AM
FP, I wouldn't be doing my job properly if I let that personal insult towards Gabi go unwarned. Whether you like her or not it is a bit harsh to insult her that way. Please can you tone down the flames, because personal insults are against the rules here

PS: Nobody's answered my question yet about why Gabi is on this list when she's not a moderator of this forum (hasn't been for some time!). If it's supposed to include past mods then there should be more people on the ilst and if it's supposed to be just current then Gabi shouldn't be on here but on a supermod poll, shouldn't she? :196:

The Muffin Man
21st March 2005, 10:02 AM
Well, I can honestly say Gabi doesn't deserve this and there's not a damn thing anyone can do.

Chris
21st March 2005, 11:00 AM
PS: Nobody's answered my question yet about why Gabi is on this list when she's not a moderator of this forum (hasn't been for some time!). If it's supposed to include past mods then there should be more people on the ilst and if it's supposed to be just current then Gabi shouldn't be on here but on a supermod poll, shouldn't she? :196:

Every staff member had to be represented in at least one of these polls. Since she's so involved with PCG and AC/CC, Gabi was placed into this poll, just as I was placed into the TBD poll, Suzie in the Misc poll and Zak in the AD poll. I forgot to put Andy into the Fanfic poll at first and I offered to add him just after creating the poll, but he declined my offer.

The Muffin Man
21st March 2005, 11:23 AM
Every staff member had to be represented in at least one of these polls. Since she's so involved with PCG and AC/CC, Gabi was placed into this poll, just as I was placed into the TBD poll, Suzie in the Misc poll and Zak in the AD poll. I forgot to put Andy into the Fanfic poll at first and I offered to add him just after creating the poll, but he declined my offer.

Suzie IS a misc. Mod and Zak IS an AD mod.

Cheesey
21st March 2005, 11:28 AM
Suzie IS a misc. Mod and Zak IS an AD mod.

Yes, but Zak's mod because he wasn't demodded when he was supermodded (actually, he might've been, but if he was then he was remodded) and Suzie always keeps herself as a mod in Misc. When Gabi and Ozzy were supermodded, they were removed from their respective forums to make room for new mods. I think that's why they were added into these polls (well, Andy would've been if he hadn't declined).

Zak
21st March 2005, 01:27 PM
Yes, but Zak's mod because he wasn't demodded when he was supermodded (actually, he might've been, but if he was then he was remodded) and Suzie always keeps herself as a mod in Misc. When Gabi and Ozzy were supermodded, they were removed from their respective forums to make room for new mods. I think that's why they were added into these polls (well, Andy would've been if he hadn't declined).

Actually, I was, but I requested to keep it until I either lose interest in the Anime or have enough replacements for me not to be there, pretty much the same as Suzie in Misc. But yeah, I was wondering about Andy not being in Fanfic if Gabi's here, thanks for clearing that up.

As for my vote... not being an AC/CCer, I'll say either Danny or Becca, so I'll just do what I usually do when I can't decide between two people: Vote the one with less.

~Zak

Andrew
22nd March 2005, 04:32 AM
You guys are missing the new point of this thread of congratulating me on being so gentlemanly as to stand aside and not intrude on these mod awards.

Even though I'm the only staff member who won't win an best mod award, or even have a chance to. :P

Oh, and I voted for Soo. Because we're going to get married if this whole ade thing doesn't work out.

cd
22nd March 2005, 04:37 AM
voted aipom of doom for lack of better options

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:47 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.