PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum [FF]

Chris
20th March 2005, 06:18 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:36 PM
Tara wins my vote.

Pig on the Wing
20th March 2005, 06:58 PM
Tara wins my vote.

Seconded.

Andrew
20th March 2005, 07:03 PM
Pig on a wing, consider yourself warned. Please don't make one word posts in these types of topics ever again.

Also, I know you all like Tara because she posts pictures of herself, but please remember DratiniHaunter13 who's been here forever, he's practically a permanent fixture. MistySakura and Gavin also have done a great deal for fanfic, with running the awards and such. So, yes, Tara does do work, but so does everyone else here. I don't want to see a landslide :( I want to see a close contest. You know, because they're all worthy.

Tainted
20th March 2005, 07:07 PM
Woot! I voted for Pancake cause she posts pictures of herself!

psstt... Jesus guided her win, it's rigged.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The_Missing_Link
20th March 2005, 07:26 PM
Voted for Tara, although dh13 has also been an awesome mod. Maybe it's because of the fics I read but I see Tara more

Pichu
20th March 2005, 07:29 PM
pancake... I read her pichu story and I like it... maybe thats why.

Crystal Mew
20th March 2005, 08:10 PM
voted for tara, shes the only one I really "know"

PokePaul
20th March 2005, 08:15 PM
Well, I've only been visiting for about a month so my opinion probably doesn't hold much weight, but I voted for mistysakura - from my experience she has the friendliest attitude :)

mr_pikachu
21st March 2005, 12:00 AM
PokePaul, you're not alone. I also picked Ada. She seems to be on here quite a bit, and she pays a lot of attention to the little things (like updating the Fanfic Events title, for instance). All of the candidates are great, but I think Ada really dedicates the most time and effort to Fanfic.

dratinihaunter13
21st March 2005, 02:03 AM
this was hard, cuz all of them have spent a lot more time on this forum than i have recently - but i go with ms cuz she starting kicking ass right when she got modded and she budgets her time well on the forum. she picked up on the whole modding thing very quick and has a great attitude for talking with members and reading fics. good critic too ;). but most importantly, she proclaimed her love for me once, but that was oh so long ago, before she met...him :cry:

gavin and tara, u guys rock too and you know that.

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:29 AM
Gavin Luper.

mr_pikachu
21st March 2005, 03:47 AM
shazza, I don't mean to be rude, but when do you even come to Fanfic? I only ask because of the fact you posted in all the threads that had this poll, in sub-forums across all of TPM. And you did nothing but post the name of the person you voted for in each one. (Ozzy already warned PotW for the same thing in this thread.)

I don't mean for it to look like I'm playing mod here, but it seemed a little weird to me...

Gavin Luper
21st March 2005, 05:25 AM
Uh, Brian, you are kinda out of line. Shazza's within rights to vote for anyone, so yeah, don't have a nazi attack. I don't mean to be too mod-whackiness at you either though ^^

Besides, it might be the only vote I get! :sweat:

I also vote for Tara, she most definitely deserves it for the time she puts in and the awesome ways she comes up with to keep the forum active and stuff. Plus she's just so nice :P

Dh and Ada, you guys are obviously awesome mods too ... don't get me wrong.

Cheers!

mistysakura
22nd March 2005, 12:05 AM
Shazza's post does count as spam, since it only has two words in it, and it doesn't have much point at all. If you're going to post, at least make it worthwhile and tell us why you voted form him. Consider yourself warned.
As for the voting, shazza voting without seeming to ever come to Fanfic seems strange, but everyone has the right to vote. You never know, fanfic gets closet readers. But then again, from what I've seen he's doing this in random forums, so it would be good if he didn't vote for seemingly random people.

Anyway, it's rather amusing that because I used to post a lot, people haven't noticed that nowadays I post like once in 10 days. Still browse every day though. Anwyay, I voted for Tara, becasue I think that modding isn't jsut about being a good member, and Tara's enthusiastic about ideas to improve the forum. I'd say that she's managed to make Fanfic quite the community. She rocks. :)
Don't worry dh I still love you (argh I'm being sucked into the trend of pretend relationships!) And Gavin is still very cool.

PancaKe
22nd March 2005, 04:47 AM
Okay, I have to admit, I thought this was really a bitch to choose from.

I mean, I could've been the total luvo I am and voted for myself. And by the way, I've kinda stopped posting pics at the moment >.< So don't label me camerawhore - I've cut down on my addiction!!! :P

I could've also voted for DH13, because for ages, he's been a mod here. Ever since i joined up, which was 5 years ago this year. I think. Maybe 4. Anyway, that's not the point, dh13 has been here for a long long time, and his fic was revolutionary to the forum. MPCEL rocked your socks, and we're still waiting for the end of Damons Menace. *ahem*

I would've liked to pick MistySakura, because ada, you're beautiful. I was one of the mods who was all for you to become part of the team. You're very hard working, and very dedicated. At times I'm envious of you, because I know with all my extra curricular activities, my school work, chicken shop work, and other stuff, I can never dedicate as much time to the forum as you can, and you do such a good job of doing all the behind the scenes work. Sure I might start a lot of topics, but you really are the mother of them all.

There's also Gavin Luper, who is equally hard working, active, a great member and an equally great friend of mine. I've been close with him for ages, I think since before I went to QLD and met Oz and that was years ago ^_^

However.

I chose Gavin Luper because he's my bitch and I love him. (just look at teh sigs!!!) (he's gonna kill me for this!)

This sounds kinda sad, but it was so so tough that I wouldv'e ended up tossing a coin or doin random methods like eenie meenie miny mo to figure it out. So I'm sorry ada and DH. Besides, by the looks of the voting, you guys were ahead of Gavin anyway ^_^

xoxo luv you all!

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:43 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.