PDA

View Full Version : P: music?

Systematic Revolution
11th May 2005, 10:29 PM
I was debating on putting this in PCG, but eventually decided here since it is music-related. Some music crap to answer just for the hell of it.

1. Do you play guitar?

2. If so, what guitar do you have?

3. Amp?

4. What are the first five songs on your playlist?

5. What bands have you seen in concert?

6. What bands would you like to see in concert?

1. Yes

2. Epiphone Les Paul Custom, DeArmond M75T, Squier Bullet, Harmony Marquis

3. Crate GTX15, Rogue CG30, Yamaha P.O.S.65, Peavey Transtube 258EX

4. The Doors - Break on Through, The Clash - Hateful, Led Zeppelin - Kashmir, The Doors - Roadhouse Blues, The Clash - Clampdown

5. Slipknot, accidentally last year at Ozzfest. God I wish I hadn't. Lamb of God, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Slayer, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Korn

6. Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Robert Randolph, Sabbath ten more times at least, Ozzy again, Led Zeppelin

fat man with a monkey
11th May 2005, 10:36 PM
1. I wouldn't go so far as to call it that

2. Epi Les Paul Special II

3. Epi Studio 10. May buy one of brandon's spares... he's thinking about getting rid of one of his Marshalls, so I dunno if he'd be willing to wait until end of summer to sell it.

4. Maroon 5 - She Will be Loved, GnR - Don't Cry, GnR - Sympathy for the Devil, Cursive - The Recluse, The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

5. none

6. Velvet Revolver, Cursive. If Guns N Roses were still Guns N Roses, hells yeah. DUnno who else, really.

Katie
11th May 2005, 11:05 PM
1. Do you play guitar?
play? no. my friend gave me one of hers when she moved though. I don't have a pick yet so I haven't done anything with it except go *TWANG* 8(

um... acoustic kind! it is brown 8)

3. Amp?
no :round:

hi I listen to the radio :jump:

spice girls!! lifehouse, sr71, someone "d4"? hadn't heard them before, haven't heard them since :confused:

'tallica :( I've missed them TWICE

I like smilies today

~Katie

PNT510
12th May 2005, 12:57 AM
First 5 tracks off American Idiot

Greenday, MXPX(twice), Simple Plan(twice), Billy Talent, Tiger Army(twice), Rancid(twice), Slick Shoes, Bad Religion, Bare Naked Ladies(twice), Motion City Soundtrack, NOFX, New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Story of the Year(twice), Lost Prophets, Pennywise, My Chemical Romance(twice), Sugarcult(twice), Rise Against, From Autum to Ashes, Taking Back Sunday, Floging Molly, and I'm sure at least 4 or 5 others I forgot.

Blink 182 is the band I'd most like to see in concert even though they aren't together ATM.

MetalScyther
21st May 2005, 09:02 AM
1. yes

2. esp f-100, basically a gay looking "metal badass" guitar that is a strat-style with jaggy edges, it was cool at first, now i just lust over les pauls cause of the awesome look =]

3. roland cube 15, im currently saving up some money for either a traynor ycv20 or peavey classic 30

4. janes addiction, pink floyd, dream theater, cream, steve vai

5. none

6. the only band that i desire to see live is ratm, but unfortunately that is impossible

homeofmew
21st May 2005, 09:48 AM
Should be in PCG ,maybe.

1. Do you play guitar?
no
na
3. Amp?
na
Bring Me to Life the other 4 no one knows (pokemon stuffs)
Christian stuff thats all
Don't care.. Rock.

phaedrus
21st May 2005, 06:27 PM
1. yes.
2. Fender Standard Telecaster
3. Peavey Rage 15 watt
>The Who - Who Are You
>>Jimmy Eat World - Futures
>>>

5. blink-182
6. Wilco, Dave Matthews Band, Eric Clapton, Santana, etc.

Drago
30th December 2014, 04:49 AM
1. Do you play guitar?
No. I play nothing. :(

Air guitar.

3. Amp?
O2.

What playlist dude? I'll go with most listened. 1. Minute by Minute - Doobie Brothers, 2. Jamboree - Naughty by Nature, 3. Chasing Pavements - Adele, 4. Paper Bag - Fiona Apple, 5. I Want Tomorrow - Enya. WTF is with my taste in music, that's schizophrenic as hell.

Daft Punk, The Killers, The Wailers (minus Bob Marley), UB40. I think that's it. UB40 are fucking awesome live, btw.

Doobies, man. Defs Doobies. I'd like to see Daft Punk and UB40 again. Would have loved it but can't happen now: Queen w/Freddie, Bee Gees and TLC w/ Left Eye.

Magmar
30th December 2014, 04:27 PM
1. Do you play guitar?
Yes!

I have a Schecter bass guitar

3. Amp?
I don't know the specs of it but it's roughly the size of a nightstand haha

Right now:
Arcade Fire-Sprawl II
Pavement-Summer Babe
Amy Winehouse-Valerie
The Postal Service-Nothing Better
Bright Eyes-I Must Belong Somewhere

Too many to list, honestly... I know that's a bit of a copout but for most of my early adulthood I would go to several shows each week. I'd say the best live shows I've been to include seeing the Bouncing Souls and World/Inferno Friendship Society; Lucky Boys Confusion, Punchline, and Suburban Legends; Green Day; Bright Eyes; Melee, the Plain White T's, The Matches, and Lucky Boys Confusion; and of course Reel Big Fish with Streetlight Manifesto ahhh so good!

Going to see Neutral Milk Hotel soon :) umm would also love to see Passion Pit play a live show, and the Flaming Lips.

...whoa wait this thread is ancient. TONY!