PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.34

Pages : 1 [2] 3

The Blue Avenger
22nd July 2005, 08:48 AM
Amy
MP: Yes, it can evolve.
Your scratchcard yielded a Blue MGCoin.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon is said to appear when it hears children singing on hiking trips. It exhibits an amazing amount of power in battle and will never back down from a tough opponent.

*Murkrow
22nd July 2005, 09:22 AM
Hannah: Hollow Stone as your MG

Sell for 1 Stamp please.

July 19
This time of year is always popular for new movies... have you seen any of the new ones that have come out recently? Which ones? Did you like them or not? If you haven't seen any movies recently, why not? Do you plan to?

No; I haven't been to the cinema in ages...I think the last time I went was this time last year o_O I just haven't had any that I couldn't wait until they came out onto video. Having said that, though, I'm going to see War of the Worlds on Sunday for my birthday.

(20/7) Do you often (or ever) take pictures? If so what kind of things do you photograph the most? And in which occasions? If not, why not?

Yes, most often when I'm on holiday or out for the day though when my dad got his digital camera I messed around taking pictures in the house (mainly of my cat). What I take pictures of depends where I am; in Tenerife (where I took my last photos) I took pictures of the animals at Lorro Parque, the dolphins and whales we saw in the wild and the view from the top of Mt. Teide. Simply because they were the most memorable parts and I wanted to record them.

(21/7) Yesterday was International Friendship Day. Did you remember it? Did you see or talk to any friends?

No, no and no. Um..*elaborates* I've never heard of such a day, so no, I didn't do anything for it; I didn't speak to any of my friends on that particular day either.

3 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd July 2005, 07:43 PM
Hannah
Take your stamp.
Your Mystery Gifts are a Berry, a Red MGCoin, and an Ocean Gem.
Your scratchcards yielded 3 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.

Today's poll, late as it is...
[b]July 22
How do you normally spend your summer vacations? For those of us living north of the equator, what have you done already? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not? For those of us south of the equator, do you have anything planned for when summer rolls around in half a year? Do you normally plan that far ahead? Why or why not?

Arnen
22nd July 2005, 07:54 PM
July 22
How do you normally spend your summer vacations? For those of us living north of the equator, what have you done already? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not? For those of us south of the equator, do you have anything planned for when summer rolls around in half a year? Do you normally plan that far ahead? Why or why not?

I usually do what I'm doing right now: Spending as much time as I can on my ass in front of the TV or computer :) It's been fairly enjoyable for me, since I don't have to deal with the new school and stuff. Course, I do start driver's ed in less than two weeks, so that's gonna cut in on my lazy time ._.

The Blue Avenger
22nd July 2005, 07:57 PM
Arnen
Hahaha! That's how I spend my summers too! Good luck with driver's ed, though; I just took it a few months ago. Is it the classroom portion or the driving portion?
Err, rambling aside, your Mystery Gift is a Lunar Gem.

Arnen
22nd July 2005, 08:02 PM
Arnen
Hahaha! That's how I spend my summers too! Good luck with driver's ed, though; I just took it a few months ago. Is it the classroom portion or the driving portion?
Err, rambling aside, your Mystery Gift is a Lunar Gem.

It's the classroom portion. I dunno when I'm taking the driving portion, but I advise everyone in the St. Paul area to stay off the roads during that period of time :xd:

Wolfsong
23rd July 2005, 02:37 AM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon: Weedle, Sentret, Kabuto, Omanyte, Corphish.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

Twp group 2 scratchcard for green mg coin, 2,3,5 please *hands over one blue mg coin*

Amy

Your Guess This!: This Pokemon is said to appear when it hears children singing on hiking trips. It exhibits an amazing amount of power in battle and will never back down from a tough opponent.

Ludicolo. Blue MG coin if correct.

In the past, I've spent the time relaxing and writing. This time i've spent most of it job hunting without success. I did go to the smokey moutains for a few days. Yes, i did because i got to spend a day with my cousin (the one that i consider to be my best friend within the family) Don't really have any plans that far ahead becuase things can change and you never know if you'll still be around then or not.

The Blue Avenger
23rd July 2005, 09:37 AM
Amy
MP: Yes, it does.
GT!: Correct. Take your coin.
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Red MGCoins.
Your Mystery Gift is a Red MGCoin.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2005, 09:56 AM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon: Weedle, Kabuto, Omanyte.

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move tickle by level?

Three group 2 scratchcard for green mg coin, 2,3,5 please *hands over the mg coins*

The Blue Avenger
23rd July 2005, 10:00 AM
Amy
Your scratchcards yielded a Blue MGCoin.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2005, 10:04 AM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon: Omanyte.

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move tickle by level? - Yes

Omanyte blue mg coin if correct

Two group 2 scratchcard for green mg coin, 2,3,5 please *hands over theblue mg coin*

*Murkrow
23rd July 2005, 10:14 AM
Hannah
Your Mystery Gifts are ......... and an Ocean Gem.

Sell for 2 CCPs please.

Relaxing, watching tv, working on the computer, reading, writing, drawing, exercising, shopping, sitting/sunbathing in the garden if it's warm enough. I've done pretty much all of that, so far, if you count walking round the shops as exercising xD As for why I do/done them...it's just stuff I enjoy doing and am happy to do in my spare time. And I did enjoy doing it.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
23rd July 2005, 11:09 AM
Amy
MP: Yes, it is Omanyte. Take the coin.
Your scratchcards yielded 1 Blue MGcoin and 1 Red MGcoin.

Hannah
*hands over 2 CCPs*
Your Mystery Gift is a Hollow Stone.
Your scratchcards yielded 3 Blue MGcoins and 5 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
23rd July 2005, 11:13 PM
I'd like to play the grabber game three times and then i'm done for tonight. up 1 over 1 please ^^ *hands over a blue and red mg coin*

The Blue Avenger
23rd July 2005, 11:15 PM
Amy
Your Grabber Games yielded 2 Lunar Gems. One prize was dropped.

The_Missing_Link
24th July 2005, 02:08 PM
July 19
This time of year is always popular for new movies... have you seen any of the new ones that have come out recently? Which ones? Did you like them or not? If you haven't seen any movies recently, why not? Do you plan to?

I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yesterday, which was weird and cool in its own way. I want to see The Island and Wedding Crashers sometime this summer but I don't know when

(20/7) Do you often (or ever) take pictures? If so what kind of things do you photograph the most? And in which occasions? If not, why not?

I do like to take pictures, but I'm not very good at it. I'm probably much worse at using the camcorder, cause I can't keep it steady at all. The only time I'm able to use it is during our annual apple picking

(21/7) Yesterday was International Friendship Day. Did you remember it? Did you see or talk to any friends?

I had no idea that it even existed and I did talk to my friends...only by AIM

July 22

This summer, I unsuccessfully tried to find a job and did nothing else besides that. It was either watching TV, go on the internet, play video games, read the new Harry Potter book or just be lazy

Wolfsong
24th July 2005, 03:58 PM
Amy
Your Grabber Games yielded 2 Lunar Gems. One prize was dropped.

I'd like to sell those two gems for ccps please.

Then, since it is a new day I would play 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5. I would also like a game of GT and a game of mp as well please.

The Blue Avenger
24th July 2005, 08:22 PM
Becca
Your Mystery Gifts are 2 Hollow Stones, a Solar Gem, and 1 Stamp/CCP.

Amy
*hands over 4 CCPs*
Your scratchcards yielded 5 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon's cells generate low levels of electricity, which is then amplified by its staticky fur.
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Croconaw, Wingull, Lairon, Staryu, Swalot, Pichu, Furret, Corsola,
Houndoom, Delcatty, Krabby, Smoochum, Flaaffy, Jynx

I will try to get a new poll up soonish. I've been busy, and I apologize. ^^;

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 11:21 AM
Amy
*hands over 4 CCPs*
Your scratchcards yielded 5 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon's cells generate low levels of electricity, which is then amplified by its staticky fur.
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Croconaw, Wingull, Lairon, Staryu, Swalot, Pichu, Furret, Corsola,
Houndoom, Delcatty, Krabby, Smoochum, Flaaffy, Jynx

For the gt, is it jolteon, blue mg coin if correct.

For the MP
Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?[/color]

Knight of Time
25th July 2005, 01:42 PM
GT: another pokemon can make use of what this one has left behind.

Ugh, I have no idea on this one. 'shrug'

You definitely weren't kidding when you said this GT! would be harder than my last one, Gabi.

Lady Vulpix
25th July 2005, 01:52 PM
Wow, long question! I normally write as much as I can, read as much as I can, see some of my friends and often travel somewhere for a few days. I haven't planned my next summer vacation yet, I can't plan that far ahead, but I guess I'm having a summer vacation right now, because it's summer here in Finland even though it's winter in Argentina. So if you spend your winter vacation in the summer, what is it called?

Kyle: it was Ninjask. As it evolved, it left behind a husk that can be taken over by a Shedinja (if there's enough room). Sorry it was so hard. I'm not very good at coming up with GTs, they're either too easy or too difficult.

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 02:12 PM
Amy
GT!: Yes, it is.
MP: No.

Gabi
Your Mystery Gift is a Hollow Stone.

And now, only one day late, an EMT game.

Name: ?
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:

Knight of Time
25th July 2005, 02:24 PM
EMT Game: Amnesia?

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 02:58 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Wingull, Staryu, Pichu, Corsola,
Krabby, Smoochum

For the MP
Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

For teh emt, is it psycho boost?

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 03:05 PM
Amy

EMT:
Name: Psychoboost
Type: Psychic
PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Guesses: Amnesia, Psychoboost
Congratulations! Amy has won a Psychoboost TM!

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 04:52 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Wingull, Corsola, Smoochum

For the MP
Question 2: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes
[b]Question 3:[b]Can the pokemon in question learn Wing Attack?

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 08:08 PM
Amy
MP: No, it doesn't.

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 08:27 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Corsola, Smoochum

For the MP
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn Wing Attack? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn Rock Slide?

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 08:32 PM
Amy
MP: No, it can't.

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 08:51 PM
Narrowed list:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Smoochum

For the MP
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn Wing Attack? - No
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn Rock Slide? - No

Is it smoochum? Blue mg coin if correct.

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 08:52 PM
Amy
MP: It is indeed. Take the Blue MGCoin.

I am also buying the Psychoboost TM off of Amy for 35 stamps. She should confirm it soon.

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 08:56 PM
I am also buying the Psychoboost TM off of Amy for 35 stamps. She should confirm it soon.

I confirm this.

I would like to use that blue mg coin to play another game of mp and gt.

Then i would like my 10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 please *hands over more mg coins*

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 09:01 PM
Amy
Your MP: Gastly, Weepinbell, Solrock, Skiploom, Kakuna, Magmar, Camerupt, Totodile, Koffing, Mantine, Bellsprout, Igglybuff, Nosepass, Roselia
Your GT!: This Pokemon's glare makes even burly grown–ups freeze. Once this Pokemon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn.
Your scratchcards yielded 3 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.

I would like 3 group two scratchcards, spaces 3, 5, and 7, for Green MGCoins, please.

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 09:24 PM
Amy
Your MP: Gastly, Weepinbell, Solrock, Skiploom, Kakuna, Magmar, Camerupt, Totodile, Koffing, Mantine, Bellsprout, Igglybuff, Nosepass, Roselia
Your GT!: This Pokemon's glare makes even burly grown–ups freeze. Once this Pokemon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn.
Your scratchcards yielded 3 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.

For the GT, i don't know. *guesses* is it mightyena?

For the MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 09:26 PM
Amy
GT!: Nope, sorry, it was Duskull.
MP: Yes, it can.

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 09:34 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
Your MP: Gastly, Weepinbell, Skiploom, Kakuna, Totodile, Koffing, Bellsprout, Igglybuff

For the MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 09:38 PM
Amy
MP: No it hasn't.

*Murkrow
26th July 2005, 03:21 AM
I'll sell my Hollow Stone for 1 Stamp and I'll take my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.
*Pays*

Wolfsong
26th July 2005, 02:41 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
Your MP: Gastly, Totodile, Koffing, Bellsprout, Igglybuff

For the MP:
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - No
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I woudl also lik 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for Green MG coins numbers 2,3,5 and a game of gt for today please *hands over MG coins*

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2005, 03:09 PM
SCRATCHCARD RESULTS
Jeff: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.
Amy: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Thanks for the link, Jeff! :)

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2005, 10:39 PM
Amy
MP: Yes it does.

Hannah
*hands over a stamp*
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 7 Red MGcoins.

*hands over 3 credits* 3 group two scratchcards for Green MGCoins, numbers 3, 6, and 9, please.

Wolfsong
26th July 2005, 10:45 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
Your MP: Gastly, Bellsprout

For the MP:
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Razor Leaf?

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2005, 10:47 PM
Amy
MP: No, it cannot.
GT!: This Pokemon dances in a ring formation on nights with shooting stars, stopping only to drink the morning dew.

Wolfsong
26th July 2005, 10:53 PM
Narrowed List

Amy
Your MP: Gastly

For the MP:
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move Razor Leaf? - No

Gastly, blue mg coin if correct.

for the gt, Cleffa blue mg coin if correct

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2005, 10:54 PM
Amy
Right on both counts. Take the coins.

Wolfsong
27th July 2005, 12:46 AM
Another day, another round of scratchcards. 10 of group 2 for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 *hands over mg coins*

*Murkrow
27th July 2005, 05:06 AM
1o Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps for today, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2005, 10:53 AM
More scratchcards!
Jeff: 2 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin.
Amy: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.
Hannah: 6 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Wow, everyone's won MG credits today!

The Blue Avenger
27th July 2005, 11:05 AM
I'll use that Red MGCoin for a game of Guess This, please.

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2005, 07:54 AM
You do know that I'm on vacation, right? Kirsi and Kati have been very nice and have lent me their computer all these days, but tomorrow I'm off to Helsinki and I may not find a place to access the Internet for several days. I'll let Soo handle this, I think it will be best.

The Blue Avenger
28th July 2005, 10:02 AM
Yes, I do know you're on vacation, don't worry. I figured that if you couldn't take care of it, someone would.

Wolfsong
28th July 2005, 11:05 AM
Another day, another round of scratchcards. 10 of group 2 for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 *hands over mg coins*

Skye
28th July 2005, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, I like taking pictures1 I like scenery and the sky the most, like on vacations. I'm not comfortable taking pics of anything else really. Oh, and I also take pictures of jumping horses.

It was? i had no clue. >>; But I was at the show. So yeah, I was with my friends they whole time. Talking, working, showing, etc.

July 22
North for me. I laze around as much as I can, sleeping in to 8. I then get on the comp and chat with friends. I go mid day to train horses in the next city over, and come back for more comp. Mostly the only acceptions are when I go for 2-14 days at a time to show the horses I'm training.

The_Missing_Link
28th July 2005, 11:09 PM
Becca
Your Mystery Gifts are 2 Hollow Stones, a Solar Gem, and 1 Stamp/CCP.

I'll sell the stones and the gem for stamps

I'm also trading 20 stamps to Amy for 2 Green MGCoins and after she confirms, I'll use those for two cranks of the EMT for this month

Wolfsong
28th July 2005, 11:11 PM
I'm also trading 20 stamps to Amy for 2 Green MGCoins and after she confirms, I'll use those for two cranks of the EMT for this month

I confirm this.

*Murkrow
29th July 2005, 04:11 AM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.
*Pays*

The Blue Avenger
29th July 2005, 08:47 AM
Amy
Your scratchcards yielded 4 Blue MGcoins and 5 Red MGcoins.

Darkfire
Your Mystery Gifts contained a Light Gem, a Spark Gem, and a Blue MGcoin.

Becca
*hands over 4 stamps*
Your EMT games resulted in Psybeam and... Struggle. O_o

Hannah

And now, since I've been slacking on this aspect...

July 27
Do you have a job? What do you do? Are you happy with it? Why or why not? What is your dream job? Why?

July 28
How big is your family? Who is your favorite relative, and why?

July 29
Do you use any of the online journal sites (ie LiveJournal)? If not, why not? If so, what do you like best about them and how often do you post an entry?

Wolfsong
29th July 2005, 10:27 AM

July 27
Do you have a job? What do you do? Are you happy with it? Why or why not? What is your dream job? Why?

No I don't. I'm in hte process of looking for one though if i don't have one by the time school starts back, i must return to school even though i graduated. Though it's probably impossible, my dream job would be to take pictures of wild animals such as wolves, lions, tigers, zebras, and such in the wild ^^;

July 28

Well, at my house, its just me, mom, and dad. Then on my dad's side, still living, is my grandmother, two aunts one uncle. and one of my aunts is marries with two kids, the oldest of which is my best friend withing the family. David, the cousin 'm talking about,is always good for a laugh and growig up we have always been there for each other. Then my other aunt is going to be getting married soon so my faimly will grow then. My uncle on that side is married and has two kids and a grand kid. On my moms side is her mom and dad. I forget how many great uncles and aunts mom has but its alot... Then my mom has a uonger sister. and that younger sister has been married and had a kid, divorced becasue she was cheated on and is now remaried so she now has a husband who has three kids one of which is married to one of my good friends. Yeah i have a big family and if i go into detail about what all has went on this would be even more ridiculusly llong in length ^^;

July 29
Do you use any of the online journal sites (ie LiveJournal)? If not, why not? If so, what do you like best about them and how often do you post an entry?

I used to have a live journal but its probably been deleted becuase as busy as i am i hardly found the time to write in it. i think that maybe the whole time i had it i posted maybe one entry ^^;

Arnen
29th July 2005, 03:13 PM
July 28

My family's decent-sized, I guess. I really only know my aunts, uncles, and cousins (my mom has three brothers and a sister, and my dad has two brothers and four sisters; I have a lot of cousins :xd: ). My mom's father died before they even got married and my dad's died when I was little, so I only really know my grandmothers. My favorite relative is my cousin Colleen. She's the closest to my age (a year older than me), and we like a lot of the same things.

July 29

I have a blog on My Space on MSN, does that count? ^^; I update every so often, mostly when I feel the need to, but by no means on a daily basis. What I like about it is it's a free thing I can use for whatever I want, and since I already have MSNM, I didn't need to sign up for anything new :ninja:

Knight of Time
29th July 2005, 07:13 PM
Okay, just before I answer the polls for today, Thursday and Wednesday, I am trading my Zap Cannon TM, my Bite TM and 2 Green MGCoins to Rebecca for her Psybeam and Solarbeam TMs. She should confirm this shortly.

(7/29) Do you use any of the online journal sites (ie LiveJournal)? If not, why not? If so, what do you like best about them and how often do you post an entry?

Yeah, I use LiveJournal. The thing I like best about it is that you can basically tell stories from your life there. Right now, I very rarely post entries at LiveJournal, b/c I just don't have the time for it (hopefully I will someday).

(7/28) How big is your family? Who is your favorite relative, and why?

Hmm, toughie here. In my house, I only live with my mom and my brother (my parents are divorced, my dad lives east of where I am, takes about 45 minutes to an hour to reach his house). My grandparents on both sides are both alive, and I have two uncles and an aunt. I only have three first cousins (all of them are on my mom's side since my dad was an only child, the oldest one is 8 years younger than me), but I have several other cousins, most of them on my mom's side. As for my great-grandparents, they are all dead (my last great-grandfather died a few years ago), so I guess you could say I have quite a family (I wouldn't really call second cousins, third cousins and so on family, since they kinda are distant relatives). Right now, I don't really have a favourite relative, but one of my favourites is a third cousin of mine, who was born exactly three days after me, she and her husband celebrated their first wedding anniversary earlier this month).

(7/27) Do you have a job? What do you do? Are you happy with it? Why or why not? What is your dream job? Why?

No, I haven't had a job since my job training ended early last month. For my dream job, I hope to work in any store that sells media related software (e.g. CDs, DVDs, video games, etc) b/c Media was one of my favourite high school subjects while I was there.

Three MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a GT! and a game of MP please.

Edit: Now that it is August, I'd like my two EMTs for this month please.

The_Missing_Link
29th July 2005, 07:21 PM
Yup, I confirm it

Charizard04621
30th July 2005, 12:41 AM
July 27 Do you have a job? What do you do? Are you happy with it? Why or why not? What is your dream job? Why?

No, the US is bad with requiring Social Security Numbers... I don't have a green card, I am a legal resident and yet illegal immigrants who have worked illegally are given sanctuary while colleges refuse to consider me for scholarships even though I've lived there for 7 years :( Yeah, my best bet is hopefully for somebody to give me a job while I'm in college... Otherwise the government will boot me out viciously as soon as it possibly can. Anyway, I like to write fiction, but that's not gonna feed me unless my stuff catches on like J.K.Rowling's or something =/

July 28 How big is your family? Who is your favorite relative, and why?

Pretty big, my dad's side has 8 siblings while my mom's boasts... 17 >_< Yeah, I don't know all my cousins on my mom's side. Favorite relative, I can't say, I like a lot of them. Most are on my dad's side because we see them more often, but I do like some on my mom's side too, some that I've met.

July 29 Do you use any of the online journal sites (ie LiveJournal)? If not, why not? If so, what do you like best about them and how often do you post an entry?

Nah, can't be bothered to waste my time with that... Who's gonna read it? Random people? Some idiots at my school did create an impostor account in my name, though, but the stuff they put on there really shows they don't know much about me at all. -_- Anyway, high school is over with, I'll hopefully be dealing with smarter people in college who won't be so previously disposed to making fun of people they don't understand.

I'll pay one Red MGCoin to play a game of Guess THIS! I'll also crank the EMT twice. *pays an additional 6 credits*

Skye
31st July 2005, 12:13 PM
July 27
Yep, my job is to train horses. It's the best job in the world for a hyper 16 year old like me. ^^; I love it, and I wouldn't trade it no matter what Burger King offered to pay me. XD I think it's my dream job, and I seriously have plan to keep doing this for the rest of my life. I'm also working on becoming a novelist, so I think I might drop writinf here or something. >> Too distracting for me.

July 28
It's very small, really. We're away from most all of our family, our closest relatives living in California. My favorite relative is my mom cause she pays for everything. ^^;

July 29
I do, GreatestJournal. I love the 1,000 free pics they offer, and I use it often to advertise like the ASB Pokes in my sig. It doesn't show up if I host it from Freewebs. ^^; Trust me, I've tried.

EDIT ON AUG 1: MAy I also have my two EMTs for August, please.

Wolfsong
1st August 2005, 03:22 PM
I would like my two emts for August please

*Murkrow
3rd August 2005, 07:59 AM
July 27

I've got a part time job at Tesco's, on the checkouts, Friday 18:00-22:00 and Saturday 10:45- 14:30. It's alright, boring, but the time does go quickly, unless you're on the basket tills which are annoying as hell ¬_¬ It's gotten better now that I'm 18, though because if you're underage and somebody tries to buy alcohol you have to ask for permission to sell it to them. Even if they're obviously in their 70/80's :rolleyes: Not that I actually asked that much...but at least the chance of me getting sued for that has gone now xD *Babbling*
My dream job is anything involving animals, basically, I don't really have any preference for what species, though I have a fondness for birds of prey...anything that involves looking at their behaviour, because I love that sort of stuff. :)

July 28 How big is your family? Who is your favorite relative, and why?

Me, brother, mum, dad, gran, two aunts, two uncles, two cousins. And out of the last four, I only ever see my gran regularly because my aunts, uncles and cousins live about a four hour drive away. I guess my mum would be my favourite relative, because she's probably the one I know best and get on well with most of the time. I literally know nothing about anybody outside of my immediate family. *Shrugs*

July 29

No, because I've never felt the need to, plus I know myself well enough to know that I'd get bored after a while and stop updating it xD

3 MGs and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and my two August EMTs please.

classy_cat18
3rd August 2005, 08:03 AM
July 27
Not at the moment. Too busy with school and I have no means of transportation. My last job was to help construct the sets at the college theater. My dream job is computer animator. I'm good at animation and the job pays well.

July 28
My immediate family is small. Just my brother, my mom, and I. But my extended family is huge. I have more cousins than I can count! My favorite relative is my aunt Melissa because she's going to the same college and she makes sure that I'm doing well.

2 MGs, please. I would also like to play GT using the Blue MGCoin I won in the last game.

The Blue Avenger
7th August 2005, 06:00 PM
Wow... okay, let's get started.

Amy
Your scratchcards yielded 3 Blue MGcoins and 3 Red MGcoins.
Your Mystery Gifts are a Hollow Stone, a Rainbow Gem, and a Lunar Gem.
Your EMT games resulted in an Endeavor TM and a Recycle TM.

Arnen
Your Mystery Gifts are a Photosynthesis Gem and 1 Stamp/CCP.

Kyle
Your Mystery Gifts are 10 Stamps/CCPs, a Gold Berry, and a Lunar Gem.
Your scratchcards yielded 4 Blue MGcoins and 5 Red MGcoins.
Your EMT games resulted in a Constrict TM and a Withdraw TM.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon is born deep under the ground, and it must eat its way through the soil above and reach the surface for it to see its parents’ faces.
Your Mystery Pokemon: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Cubone, Bellsprout, Magby, Nidoqueen, Castform, Celebi, Tyranitar, Beedrill, Ponyta, Vileplume, Zubat

Karin
Your Mystery Gifts are a Mystery Box, a Spark Gem and a Berry.
Your EMT games resulted in a Mud Slap TM and a Nature Power TM.
Your Guess This!: Some people have used this Pokemon to hurl at each other in a snowball fight.

Darkfire
Your Mystery Gifts are a Flame Gem, a Hollow Stone, and a Photosynthesis Gem.
Your EMT games resulted in a Headbutt TM and a Slam TM.

Hannah
Your Mystery Gifts are 3 Stamps/CCPs and a Spark Gem.
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 8 Red MGcoins.
Your EMT games resulted in a Fury Attack TM and a Sleep Powder TM.

Shonta
Your Mystery Gifts are 2 Red MGCoins.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon tends to move in a pack with others, and they cluster in a tight group to sleep in a cave. They also tend to gather on moonlit nights to play.

Phew, I think that's everyone... Anyway, it's Sunday, so a new EMT game is up.

EMT Game
Type: Normal
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses:

Skye
7th August 2005, 06:06 PM
EMT: Recover?

The_Missing_Link
7th August 2005, 06:27 PM
EMT: Body Slam

I'll also use the EMT twice for this month *hands over green coins*

The Blue Avenger
7th August 2005, 06:35 PM
EMT Game
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam

Becca
Your EMT games resulted in a Double Kick TM and an Odor Sleuth TM.

SoulflameNinetales
8th August 2005, 12:14 AM
EMT Game: I'll guess, Swift

*Murkrow
8th August 2005, 03:13 AM
EMT: Hyper Beam?

I'll also sell that Spark Gem for 2 CCPs and have my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs for today please.

The Blue Avenger
8th August 2005, 08:06 AM
EMT Game
PP: 20
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam, Swift, Hyper Beam

Hannah
*hands over 2 CCPs*
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 8 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
8th August 2005, 08:21 AM
EMT Game: Facade?

classy_cat18
8th August 2005, 10:14 AM
Shonta
Your Mystery Gifts are 2 Red MGCoins.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon tends to move in a pack with others, and they cluster in a tight group to sleep in a cave. They also tend to gather on moonlit nights to play.

I'm going to guess that it's Clefairy. Blue MGCoin if I'm right. I'll also use the two MGCoins that I received as Mystery Gifts and the one I received as change from the last game of GT to take a spin on the EMT.

The Blue Avenger
8th August 2005, 10:31 AM
EMT Game
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam, Swift, Hyper Beam, Facade

Shonta
GT!: Believe it or not, it's actually Wynaut. Sorry.
Your EMT game resulted in a Teleport TM.

Wolfsong
8th August 2005, 11:11 AM
Amy
Your Mystery Gifts are a Hollow Stone, a Rainbow Gem, and a Lunar Gem.

I'd like to sell those gems and that stone for ccps please

Then I'd like to play 10 games of group 2 scratchards for CCps please numbers, 2,3,5

I'd also like one game of gt please ^^

Skye
8th August 2005, 11:15 AM
EMT: Secret Power?

Wolfsong
8th August 2005, 02:01 PM
I'm trading my Recycle TM to Darkfire in exchange for her headbutt TM ^^;

Skye
8th August 2005, 02:03 PM
I'm trading my Recycle TM to Darkfire in exchange for her headbutt TM ^^;

Confirming. Thanks, Amy. ^^

The_Missing_Link
8th August 2005, 02:18 PM
EMT: Return

SoulflameNinetales
8th August 2005, 06:42 PM
EMT Game: It is Constrict?

Wolfsong
8th August 2005, 09:52 PM
For the emt i guess assist

The Blue Avenger
9th August 2005, 12:30 PM
EMT Game
Accuracy: 100
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam, Swift, Hyper Beam, Facade, Secret Power, Return, Constrict, Assist

Amy
*hands over 5 CCPs*
Your scratchcards yielded in 1 Blue MGcoin and 7 Red MGcoins.
Your GT!: This POKéMON builds its nest on steep cliffs facing the sea. It skims the tops of waves as it flies.

Knight of Time
9th August 2005, 12:32 PM
EMT Game: Charm?

Skye
9th August 2005, 12:50 PM
EMT: Frustration.

The_Missing_Link
9th August 2005, 12:56 PM
EMT: Thrash

Wolfsong
9th August 2005, 03:58 PM
For the GT is it pelliper? 2 CCPs if correct ^^;

EMT: is it Slash?

10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 and a game of gt as well

Skye
9th August 2005, 05:19 PM
EMT: Stomp?

SoulflameNinetales
9th August 2005, 08:12 PM
EMT Game: Possibly Frustation?

Skye
9th August 2005, 09:34 PM
EMT Game: Possibly Frustation?

I'm sorry, but I already guessed Frustration.

And Amy has agreed to give me her Endeavor TM. ^^; She should post to confirm soon.

Wolfsong
9th August 2005, 09:39 PM
And Amy has agreed to give me her Endeavor TM. ^^; She should post to confirm soon.

I confirm this

SoulflameNinetales
9th August 2005, 09:44 PM
sorry about that...

The Blue Avenger
10th August 2005, 09:02 PM
EMT Game
Power: --
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam, Swift, Hyper Beam, Facade, Secret Power, Return, Constrict, Assist, Charm, Frustration, Thrash, Slash, Stomp

Amy
GT: Correct. Take the CCPs.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon has long been admired for its beauty. An ancient picture scroll shows that people were attracted to its movement as it ran.

Wolfsong
10th August 2005, 09:16 PM
Amy
GT: Correct. Take the CCPs.
Your Guess This!: This Pokemon has long been admired for its beauty. An ancient picture scroll shows that people were attracted to its movement as it ran.

Emt: is it Sweet Scent?
GT: Is it Arcanine? 2 ccps if correct.

I'd like another game of gt please.

I would also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 please

Skye
10th August 2005, 11:34 PM
EMT: Tickle?

Knight of Time
11th August 2005, 07:28 AM
EMT Game: Smokescreen?

The Blue Avenger
11th August 2005, 08:25 AM
EMT Game
Power: --
Effect:
Guesses: Recover, Body Slam, Swift, Hyper Beam, Facade, Secret Power, Return, Constrict, Assist, Charm, Frustration, Thrash, Slash, Stomp, Sweet Scent

Amy has won a Sweet Scent TM.

Amy
GT!: Correct. Take the CCPs.
Your scratchcards yielded 6 Blue MGcoins and 2 Red MGcoins.
Your Guess This!: With ninja-like agility and speed, this Pokemon can create the illusion that there is more than one.

Wolfsong
11th August 2005, 11:11 AM
Amy
GT!: Correct. Take the CCPs.
Your scratchcards yielded 6 Blue MGcoins and 2 Red MGcoins.
Your Guess This!: With ninja-like agility and speed, this Pokemon can create the illusion that there is more than one.

GT: Is it Scyther? 2 ccps if correct

I'd like another game of gt please.

I would also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 please

Skye
11th August 2005, 05:48 PM
Cleaning house. I would lkie to sell the following items for CCPs:

Flame Gem x2
Photosynthesis Gem
Spark Gem x2

And I would like to forge my Hollow Stone with my remaining Flame Gem. *pays 2 Stamps*

Last but not least, 6 Group 2 Scratch cards for Green MGCs using numbers 2, 3, and 7, please. *pays up*

Total: 10 CCPs, Fire Stone, 6 G2 SCs(2,3,7) Please and thank you. ^^

The Blue Avenger
12th August 2005, 10:19 PM
Amy
GT!: Correct. Take your prize.
Your next GT, I'm waiting on, for reasons you know.
Your scratchcards yielded 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, and 4 Red MGcoins.

Darkfire
*hands over a Fire Stone and 10 CCPs*
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
12th August 2005, 10:26 PM
thanks 10 group 2 scratchards for ccps please *crosses fingers* Numbers 2,3,5

The Blue Avenger
12th August 2005, 10:30 PM
Amy
Your scratchcards yielded 6 Blue MGcoins and 3 Red MGcoins.
Your GT!: This POKéMON hides its presence by merging itself with fields and mountains. It elegantly avoids attacks with dance-like steps.

Wolfsong
12th August 2005, 10:45 PM
Could it be kecleon? 2 ccps if correct

The Blue Avenger
12th August 2005, 10:47 PM
Amy
GT!: Oh, sorry... it's actually Medicham.

Skye
13th August 2005, 12:09 AM
*counts up credits* Okay... I'll take 6 G2 SCs, numbers 2, 6, 9 please, for Green MGCoins? ^^;

Wolfsong
13th August 2005, 08:49 AM
*Hands over 11 red mg coins.

10 group 2 scratchards for ccps please *crosses fingers* Numbers 2,3,5 and one gt please

Knight of Time
13th August 2005, 07:52 PM
KyleYour Guess This!: This Pokemon is born deep under the ground, and it must eat its way through the soil above and reach the surface for it to see its parents’ faces.

Your Mystery Pokemon: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Cubone, Bellsprout, Magby, Nidoqueen, Castform, Celebi, Tyranitar, Beedrill, Ponyta, Vileplume, Zubat

GT!: Are you Larvitar? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

MP: Is the MP weak to fire attacks?

Anyway, I'd like 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Also, I'd like to forge one of my Hollow Stones with one of my Spark Gems to create a Thunderstone for my adopted male Pikachu, and I'd like to use another of my Hollow Stones with three of my Solar Gems to create a Genetic Accelerator Gene for my captured male Machoke, Crusher, please.

'hands over 5 Stamps leaving him with 11'

Finally, I'd like to sell the following Gems please:

Ocean Gem x2
Solar Gem x2
Lunar Gem x4
Spark Gem

That makes 18 stamps, or a net gain of 13 stamps combined with the forgings.

Sceptile_Master
13th August 2005, 09:24 PM
Sorry I'm abit late with these but I fogot about this topic.

Do you often (or ever) take pictures? If so what kind of things do you photograph the most? And in which occasions? If not, why not?

In general I don't take too many pictures. Mainly because my phone doesn't have a camera on it (crappy n-gages) and I find it handy to have cameras in phones. If I have a digital camera handy though I sometimes take pictures. But I don't carry one around with me so that isn't often.

Yesterday was International Friendship Day. Did you remember it? Did you see or talk to any friends?

I never even knew there was an international friendship day until I read this topic. I really annoyed I missed it though. I'll remember it in future. 20th of July... got it.

I normally spend my summer holidays chilling out and then going on holiday for 2 weeks to some random place. I'm not going on holiday this year though. So I'm just working on stuff to get money saved up for a new guitar this summer.

I do have a job yes. I'm a self imployed web designer. I'm fairly happy with it as when college starts I can easily work it into my schedule. My dream job would be to be in a blues rock band as lead guitarist and vocalist.

My family is pretty big overall. Don't know all of them though. I just went to my Uncle Berto's golden wedding and I saw so many people I have never seen before. My favourite relative is my Uncle Jim. Because he's a super stylish blues/rock lead guitarist who doesn't give a s**t about what people think.

No I don't but I think I really do need to. I mean to note down my feelings and all. I get kind of emotionally fragile at times for certain reasons.

Phew that was alot of questions. :biggrin:

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2005, 10:50 AM
So many requests! It's time to get back to work. Yay, I've remembered the randomizer's address by heart this time!

Darkfire: 4 Red MGcoins from your Scratchcards.
Amy: SCs: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: there are in fact females of this kind of pokemon, even though the name suggests the opposite. One of the GT workers has one of these pokemon.
Kyle: SCs: You get everything you've requested. 2 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: Grass and Ice are the only types of moves that have normal effectiveness against this pokemon.
Stuart: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Stamps/CCPs (only 3 MGs, sorry; it was interesting to read your answers, though.)
Jeff, do I owe you anything?

I work as an assistant teacher at university. I've just been promoted to 1st class teacher. I'm about to start looking for a programming job, though after my last experience I'm not that thrilled about it. I may end up working as a researcher at university, the pay is not so good, but the job is more interesting and so are the people. I'm more comfortable around scientists than around engineers. As for my dream job... writing. I write as much as Ican and I love it, so if I could get money from it as well... you know, it would mean living on something I love, no sacrifices and twice the reward.

I have my parents and my brother Guille. That's my close family. I also have 3 grandparents, 3 aunts and 3 uncles although there's a couple of them who I don't see due to family problems, 7 cousins, one of whom is married, one second nephew, several great aunts/uncles and more second aunts/uncles/cousins than I can keep track of, though I currently have a close relationship with 2 of my second cousins and their parents. I don't have a favorite relative. Why pick favorites among the people you love?

I don't because I don't see the point in it. If people want to know about me they can talk to me and get more detailed and personal information than they would get on a journal. If I feel the need to make a public status report, I post it on TPM and/or on TL.

And it's time for a new EMT Game!
[TYPE] FIRE
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Wolfsong
14th August 2005, 11:59 AM
Amy: SCs: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: there are in fact females of this kind of pokemon, even though the name suggests the opposite. One of the GT workers has one of these pokemon.

Mr. Mime? 2 ccps if correct.

10 group 2 scratchards for green MG coins please *crosses fingers* Numbers 2,3,5 a game of MP and one gt please *hands over mg coins*

Sceptile_Master
14th August 2005, 12:05 PM
EMT: Sacred Fire

BTW can you only get 3 MGs at any one time?

Lady Vulpix
14th August 2005, 04:46 PM
Yes, unless 4 or more questions are posted on the same day, in which case you can answer them all and get one MG for each. And no, it's not Sacred Fire.

Amy: correct, take 2 CCPs. Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Mantine, Shellder, Rhyhorn, Mightyena, Nidoran M, Flareon, Cyndaquil, Absol, Smeargle, Espeon, Gorebyss, Pinsir, Ledian, Pelipper. GT: this pokemon has no teeth, but that's no impediment for eating more than most others would.

SoulflameNinetales
14th August 2005, 08:10 PM
EMT Game: Flame Wheel?

Knight of Time
14th August 2005, 08:19 PM
Kyle: SCs: You get everything you've requested. 2 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: Grass and Ice are the only types of moves that have normal effectiveness against this pokemon.
[/color]

GT!: You are Steelix I think. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

I'd like another 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and another GT! please.

EMT Game: Will-O-Wisp?

Wolfsong
14th August 2005, 11:07 PM
Amy: correct, take 2 CCPs.

Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

MP: Mantine, Shellder, Rhyhorn, Mightyena, Nidoran M, Flareon, Cyndaquil, Absol, Smeargle, Espeon, Gorebyss, Pinsir, Ledian, Pelipper. GT: this pokemon has no teeth, but that's no impediment for eating more than most others would.

Emt: Is it Swalot? 2 ccps if correct

MP: Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

The Blue Avenger
14th August 2005, 11:19 PM
EMT: Blast Burn?

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 06:47 AM
Jeff, will you give me my MGs, please?

Kyle: a Blue MGCoin for your GT. Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. New GT: this pokemon can't see very well, but has a very accute sense of hearing. Its body is well adapted to cold temperatures.

Amy: GT: correct! Take 2 CCPs. MP: no, it hasn't.

EMT GAME
[TYPE] FIRE
[BASE PP] 15
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Sacred Fire, Flame Wheel, Will-o-wisp, Blast Burn.

Knight of Time
15th August 2005, 07:15 AM
Kyle: a Blue MGCoin for your GT. Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. New GT: this pokemon can't see very well, but has a very accute sense of hearing. Its body is well adapted to cold temperatures.

GT!: Are you Piloswine? I'd like another Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

I'd like another 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

EMT Game: Flamethrower?

The Blue Avenger
15th August 2005, 07:41 AM
I'll use that Red MGCoin for a game of Guess This, please.

Because I didn't mention it earlier, for whatever reason.
EMT: Fire Punch?

Gabi
Eck, sorry 'bout that, I was tired a lot and didn't trust myself doing anything more complicated than guessing an EMT. :P
Your Mystery Gifts are a Lunar Gem, a Solar Gem, and a Stat Modification Die.

Kyle
Your MP from me: Yes, it is.
Your GT from me: It is Larvitar. Take your prize.
Your scratchcards yielded 1 Blue MGcoin and 7 Red MGcoins.
Your GT!: This Pokemon, while weak at birth, will eventually be able to jump over Ayers Rock in one leap.

Wolfsong
15th August 2005, 09:44 AM
Narrowed List:

MP: Mantine, Shellder, Rhyhorn, Nidoran M, Cyndaquil, Absol, Smeargle, Pinsir.

MP: Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
Question 2: Can t he pokemon in question evolve?

Also, 10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins and one gt please *hands over 11 red mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 11:02 AM
Thank you, Jeff. Wow, another die! Does anybody want it?

Jeff's GT: to catch this pokemon you need strength, and endurance to walk a long way. A bottle of water would also help. You may need it to quench your thirst.

Kyle: yes, it's Piloswine. Blue MGCoin for you.

Amy: yes, it can. I'd scratch your scratchcards, but you haven't told me where you want to scratch them. GT: there's been a recent discussion about whether this pokemon is just one creature, or a group of them. In any case, there's a part of it we've never seen, and we can only guess what it really looks like.

Knight of Time
15th August 2005, 11:04 AM
Thank you, Jeff. Wow, another die! Does anybody want it?

May I have it please Gabi?

It's always nice to have a few SMDs around.

The Blue Avenger
15th August 2005, 11:32 AM
Jeff's GT: to catch this pokemon you need strength, and endurance to walk a long way. A bottle of water would also help. You may need it to quench your thirst.

GT: I'm thinking this is Sudowoodo... You need to walk a long way because you have to make a roundabout through Union Cave because it blocks the path. You need the water to goad it into attacking, and you need strangth because l. 20 at that point in the game is pretty strong.

Wolfsong
15th August 2005, 12:22 PM
Amy: yes, it can. I'd scratch your scratchcards, but you haven't told me where you want to scratch them. GT: there's been a recent discussion about whether this pokemon is just one creature, or a group of them. In any case, there's a part of it we've never seen, and we can only guess what it really looks like.

oops ^^; already one of those days... Numbers 2,3,5 as usual

Narrowed List:

MP: Shellder, Rhyhorn, Nidoran M, Cyndaquil.

Question 2: Can t he pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to reach its finaly evolution?

GT: Err... is it dugtrio? 2 ccps if correct

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 12:41 PM
Interesting reasoning, Jeff, but I said the water was to quench your thirst. And by Strength I was referring to the move. I must apologize, though, since it was an unusual pokemon (Regirock) and a hard clue. I used the MP generator to pick it, but the clue may have ended up being too hard.

Amy: SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. MP: yes. GT: indeed it is. You get your 2 CCPs, sorry, your message scrolled on my screen and that part was invisible at first sight.

Wolfsong
15th August 2005, 02:30 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Shellder, Nidoran M.

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to reach its finaly evolution? - Yes
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn thunderbolt?

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 03:02 PM
In response to your question: no, it can't.

Wolfsong
15th August 2005, 03:12 PM
Narrowed List:

MP: Shellder

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to reach its finaly evolution? - Yes
Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn thunderbolt? - No

Shellder 2 ccps if correct.

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 03:48 PM
The 2 CCPs are yours. I wonder what you're planning to do with all those CCPs.

Skye
15th August 2005, 04:39 PM
K, 4 G2 SCs for Green MGCs, numbers 2, 5, 8, please.

EMT: Fire Spin

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2005, 06:15 PM
Darkfire: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins and 1 Fire Spin TM. Congratulations!

Wolfsong
16th August 2005, 09:30 AM
10 games of group two scratchcards for green mg coins, number 2,3,5, a game of gt and a game of mp please ^^

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2005, 09:46 AM
Amy: SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. MP: Poochyena, Houndoom, Breloom, Vulpix, Ariados, Nidoqueen, Diglett, Larvitar, Mantine, Snubble, Eevee, Metagross, Ninetales, Illumise.

Skye
16th August 2005, 01:29 PM
7 G2 SCs, numbers 4,5,6, for Green MG Coins, please

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2005, 04:04 PM
Here you are. 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
16th August 2005, 09:21 PM
Amy
Your GT!: Tough scales cover the sturdy body of this POKéMON. It appears that the scales grow in cycles.

---

I'd like 4 scratchcards, group 2 (Green MGCoins), squares 2, 4, 6 please.

Charizard04621
16th August 2005, 09:42 PM
I'll open my Mystery Box and claim a Blue MGCoin as my uncommon item. One MG, please.

Also, I'd like to sell my Spark Gem for 2 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger gave me this Guess This!: Some people have used this Pokemon to hurl at each other in a snowball fight.

You are Geodude! I'd like a Blue MGCoin as a prize if I am correct.

I'd like another Guess THIS!, please.

Skye
16th August 2005, 09:51 PM
I'll take 3 more G2 SCs, for 5 CCPs, please, # 3,6,9.

*Murkrow
17th August 2005, 04:50 AM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 07:57 AM
Karin
Your Mystery Gift is a Lunar Gem.
*hands over 2 stamps*
Your GT! is correct. Take your coin.
Your GT!: This Pokemon can sense sadness using its coat, and will seek out the sad person in order to try and make them happy again.

Darkfire
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 1 Red MGcoin.

Hannah
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 6 Red MGcoins.

Skye
17th August 2005, 09:10 AM
Yayness, I have over 10 MGCs. ^^ Anyway, for today:

10 G2 SCs for 5 CCPs, # 2, 5, 8 please. ^^

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 09:36 AM
Darkfire
Your scratchcards yielded... *shock gasp amazement* 10 CCPs and 6 Red MGcoins. Nice.

Charizard04621
17th August 2005, 10:44 AM
I'll sell my Lunar Gem for another 2 Stamps. :)

TheBlueAvenger gave me this GT!: This Pokemon can sense sadness using its coat, and will seek out the sad person in order to try and make them happy again.

You are Blissey! I'll take a Blue MGCoin if I am correct.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 11:34 AM
Karin
*hands over 2 stamps*
GT!: It is indeed. Take the coin.

Wolfsong
17th August 2005, 09:41 PM
10 group 2 scratchards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 *hands over mg coins and goes to update site with info from the last set ^^;*

[color=hotpink]Amy: SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. MP: Poochyena, Houndoom, Breloom, Vulpix, Ariados, Nidoqueen, Diglett, Larvitar, Mantine, Snubble, Eevee, Metagross, Ninetales, Illumise.

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Amy
Your GT!: Tough scales cover the sturdy body of this POKéMON. It appears that the scales grow in cycles.

*guesses* Relicanth 2 ccps if correct though i'm probably not

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 09:44 PM
Amy
Your scratchcards yielded 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins and 4 Red MGcoins.
Your GT!: Nope, sorry, it was Nidoqueen.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 08:06 AM
As for your MP, no, it can't.

The Blue Avenger
18th August 2005, 09:18 AM
I'd like 4 scratchcards, group 2 (Green MGCoins), squares 2, 4, 6 please.

May I get these, please?

Skye
18th August 2005, 09:21 AM
*crosses fingers* If we get lucky, Tiamat will her another TM today. ^^;

7 G2 SCs, #1,5,7, for 5 CCPs, please.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 11:49 AM
Oops! Of course, Jeff! You get 2 Blue MGcoins and 2 Red MGcoins.

Darkfire: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

We've been without MG questions for a while now, so we get a larger set today, all AC/CC related. And yes, I've given in to the why/why not this time, but I won't be doing that often. You CAN get 4 MGs from answering today's questions.

(18/8: 1) Have you adopted any pokemon? If so, how did you choose them/obtain them? If not, why not?
(18/8: 2) Have you captured any pokemon? If so, did you look for them or did you catch the first pokemon you found (or anything in between)? If not, why not?
(18/8: 3) Have you obtained any pokemon through breeding? If so, which one(s)? If not, why not?
(18/8: 4) Have you ever abandoned any pokemon? Why/why not?

Arnen
18th August 2005, 12:02 PM
(18/8: 1) Have you adopted any pokemon? If so, how did you choose them/obtain them? If not, why not?
Yes, I have an adopted female Ponyta named Faye, and a male Surskit named Deek. I chose them because they're both decent Pokemon that I like.

(18/8: 2) Have you captured any pokemon? If so, did you look for them or did you catch the first pokemon you found (or anything in between)? If not, why not?
I have a female Tyranitar named Laria, and yeah, I basically just caught the first Pokemon that I liked that I came across. Also, I was looking for a good ground or rock-type.

(18/8: 3) Have you obtained any pokemon through breeding? If so, which one(s)? If not, why not?
Nah, I haven't gotten a chance to yet. I'm probably gonna wait until I have more Pokemon before I start breeding.

Nope. I only have three Pokemon altogether right now, and I don't see the point in abandoning any of them.

Skye
18th August 2005, 12:03 PM
Yes I have. I was looking for my favorites, and I got pretty lucky.

Yep. I was sorta looking for my captees, but Nuka found me. I didn't really have a choice in catching the blood thirsty glowing houndoom. ^^;

Yes. I have Alana, Kai, and Ayende from Breeding as well as the Dratini Twins Menos and Radek. ^^; And Kali and her soon to be brothers.

I have abandoned Kana and Dasha so they can become side characters. They weren't really fitting into the team well, but I wanted to keep them around as supporting characters.

And 3 more G2 SCs, #2, 4, 7, for 5 CCPs, please.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 12:18 PM
I've only just realized I could have included a question about trading, but maybe it would have been too monotonous. Maybe there can be something related to trading in a future poll.

Arnen: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem.

Darkfire: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Stat Modification Die. Scratchcards: 1 Blue MGcoin, 2 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
18th August 2005, 12:26 PM
I'll use those coins for my two EMTs of the month, please. :)

Yep. I have a full party of 15 Pokemon, with 11 adopted. I chose them because they're some of my favorite Pokemon, and they can be pretty powerful to boot. That 'adopted Pokemon' poll helped a lot in getting the ones I wanted to adopt as well.

Yep, I've got 10 captured Pokemon, and I just wrote my first story for CC today as well. My first Pokemon, Fiamma, was actually the first Pokemon I saw (that was lucky, too, I like Cyndaquil), and the rest are all favorite Pokemon of mine as well. I guess I'm lucky in that I didn't have to look much for them at all.

Yep, I have indeed. I've gotten Kurtzwick (Dratini), Kiva (Vaporeon), Anzu (Flareon), and Raini (Meowth) through breeding.

No, I haven't. I made sure when I adopted and/or captured my Pokemon that I would be willing to keep them.

classy_cat18
18th August 2005, 12:43 PM
Yes, I think I have ten now. I wanted Pokemon that weren't common among trainers or those that were my absolute favorites (like Kecleon or Zangoose). Of course, at first I only chose female Pokemon until Bandit appeared on the adoption list. I even chose a couple that have been abandoned (Trinity and Athena).

I have ten of those as well. Some I looked for (like Dimitri the Bulbasaur and Khanga the Khangaskhan) and some I caught on a whim (like Cinder and Beaky). A couple I obtained from Amy (Misu and Koda). I am thankful for each and every one of them.

Just one. My captured Growlithe, Casey. Amy and Karin were kind enough to breed Lani and Huan for her.

Just one, and I'm regretting it. Swoop wasn't a bad Pokemon, she just needed a better trainer. I hope PBug is taking good care of her.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 01:18 PM
Jeff: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Solar Gem. The Solar Gems say they missed you! :P EMT: Mach Punch, Beat Up.

Shonta: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem.

Now it's my turn.

I have 10 adopted pokemon, 8 of which I adopted (I won Caledor in a tournament and got Lagi as a reward for writing a guide to all adoption centers). Some of them, I looked for and waited for; namely Tsunami (my Vaporeon), Amber (my Charizard) and Lagi (I'd been hoping to get a Dratini someday, and ended up getting a very special one). Ventura was also sort of looked for, as I wanted to try out training a Venonat/Venomoth, but I didn't have to wait in order to get her. Sylvan (currently a Venusaur) was more of a surprise gift for posting at a newly opened topic and I had no idea how that would turn out, but now I'm glad I accepted her. And I got Hero (Ninetales) just by asking if there was something for me at the Dragon's Guild (the answer I got was along the lines of "yes, we've just got something for you: a level 12, male, 7-tailed Ninetales; he's a bit self conscious about his 2 missing tails.") As for the others, I just looked at the ACs and picked the pokemon who seemed more appealing at that moment.
I have captured 5 pokemon: Scorcher (Growlithe), Kurly (Politoed), Siren (Vaporeon), Blaze (Rapidash) and Iris (Butterfree). I just chose the locations and captured whatever pokemon I could find, but I was hoping for a Vaporeon and a Butterfree and I'm glad I got them. I won Celeste (now a Wartortle) in a tournament. My other 2 captured pokemon correspond to the next question.
Yes, I got Skydancer (Swablu) and Sophie (Vulpix) this way, thanks to Kyle's and Amy's kind offers.
No, I never have and I don't mean to do it. I have refused pokemon that were offered to me because I didn't think I'd have the time and patience to train them, but I've never abandoned any pokemon I did take with me, because I don't think they would like to be abandoned. I don't have any strong bonds with my captured pokemon but I try to be fair with them. As for my adopted pokemon, I wouldn't even contemplate the possibility of parting with any of them; each one of them is vital to the team.

Skye
18th August 2005, 01:34 PM
Nice! I'll forge my new Hollow Stone with my Light Gem, please. *pays 2 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 01:57 PM
*Takes the stamps and forges a Day Stone for Darkfire.*

The Blue Avenger
18th August 2005, 02:08 PM
I'll sell those gems and that stone for stamps, please. ...Blasted Solar Gems. >_>

Gabi
Your Mystery Gifts are a Hollow Stone, a Gold Berry, a Photosynthesis Gem, and a Red MGcoin.

classy_cat18
18th August 2005, 02:15 PM
Shonta: Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem.

Now it's my turn.

Alright! I would like to use that Green MGCoin to spin the EMT the second time this month. And I took the 2 Stamps/CCPs as Stamps. I would also like to sell that Solar Gem for Stamps.

Knight of Time
18th August 2005, 02:27 PM
Kyle
Your MP from me: Yes, it is.
Your GT from me: It is Larvitar. Take your prize.
Your scratchcards yielded 1 Blue MGcoin and 7 Red MGcoins.
Your GT!: This Pokemon, while weak at birth, will eventually be able to jump over Ayers Rock in one leap.

GT!: You are Ponyta. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

MP List before Question 1: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Cubone, Bellsprout, Magby, Nidoqueen, Castform, Celebi, Tyranitar, Beedrill, Ponyta, Vileplume, Zubat

MP List before Question 2: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Celebi, Beedrill, Vileplume

Question 2: Is the MP a poison type?

As for the polls:

(8/18) (1) Have you adopted any pokemon? If so, how did you choose them/obtain them? If not, why not?

Yes! I chose them by mostly favourites I had on my old adoptees team, while looking for other Pokemon I never adopted before that don't evolve and have no pre-evo.

(8/18) (2) Have you captured any pokemon? If so, did you look for them or did you catch the first pokemon you found (or anything in between)? If not, why not?

Yes, I have 5 captured Pokemon. I looked for them, b/c I figured it would be a good challenge. I don't mind the long waits I usually have to find each of the potential members of my captees team.

(8/18) (3) Have you obtained any pokemon through breeding? If so, which one(s)? If not, why not?

Yes, all of my adopted Eeveelutions except my Jolteon were obtained through breeding. He (my Jolteon) happens to be their father.

(18/8) (4) Have you ever abandoned any pokemon? Why/why not?

I haven't done that in a long time, b/c it's been ages since I dropped a Pokemon from my adoptees/captees teams. These days, I am not even thinking of doing that at all.

Four MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 03:24 PM
Jeff: but they like you! *Takes the gems and the stone and gives Jeff 7 stamps.*

Shonta: EMT: Whirlpool. And you get 2 stamps for your gem.

Kyle: MG: Mystery Box, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin. SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: people rarely refer to this pokemon without explicitly stating its gender. But you'll have to. :P

The Blue Avenger
18th August 2005, 09:33 PM
Kyle

GT!: It is Ponyta.
MP: It is not a poison type.

Skye
18th August 2005, 09:47 PM
Awe, what the hey. I'll take a GT!, please. *rolls over a Coin*

Edit for the 19th: And I'll take 10 G2 SCs, # 2, 5, 8, for 5 CCPs, please. *hands over ten more*
And a second GT!, please. ^^; *hands over second to last coin*

So, 10 G2 SCs, 2 GT!'s, please. ^^;

SoulflameNinetales
18th August 2005, 11:11 PM
(18/8) 1) Have you adopted any pokemon? If so, how did you choose them/obtain them? If not, why not?
Yes. I've only adopted two at the moment. I usually choose ones that I really like. Power doesn't really matter to me. After all...anybeing can become powerful.

(18/8) 2) Have you captured any pokemon? If so, did you look for them or did you catch the first pokemon you found (or anything in between)? If not, why not?
Not yet, i'm still a little afraid i'll screw up. Yes, sounds stupid but thats me.

(18/8) 3) Have you obtained any pokemon through breeding? If so, which one(s)? If not, why not?
No, I'm pretty much new to this. And i'm not planning to until later on.

(18/8) 4) Have you ever abandoned any pokemon? Why/why not?
No and i'm not planning to. One of my pokemon I adopted, had been abandoned and I felt sorry that no-one wanted it. I could not do that to any pokemon while I have room to spare.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 11:21 AM
That's good to hear, Ben. You've earned the following MGs: Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin.

Darkfire: 2 GTs!!!! *Takes a deep breath.* Ok, I'll do my best. These 2 pokemon had oval shapes until they evolved. Then one learnt to slash and the other learnt to fly.
SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Skye
19th August 2005, 11:54 AM
Oh boy. I'll guess Trapinch and Carvanha. If I'm right, I'll take 2 CCPs each, please. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 12:05 PM
Neither Trapinch nor Carvanha are evolved pokemon. The GT was referring to Kabutops and Togetic. Sorry about that, it's hard to think of good GTs.

Sceptile_Master
19th August 2005, 12:06 PM

Yeah I have adopted 2. My chikorita caled giorgia. I chose her because I asked for a chikorita in the request thread. She got her name because it's the beautiful name of a girl I'm insanely in love with. I've also adopted my slugma called red because I like slugmas basically. He got that name because basically, he's red.

I have captured 2 pokemon. My Breloom kai which I caught because Brelooms are cool and my Quilava Firion for the same reason. I only catch pokemon I like. I'm picky that way, so I never catch them for the sake of it.

Unfortunately no, but it is something I think would be interesting to try out. All in due time of course.

This is a subject I'd rather pass on but since it's for an MG why not? I have adandoned 2 pokemon. basically I'd like to forget I ever had them as basically I didn't like them much and it was before i knew what the hell i was doing with the AC/CC buisness. I turned a new leaf and tried to forget.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 01:00 PM
Stuart: Flame Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Solar Gem.

Sceptile_Master
19th August 2005, 01:52 PM
I'll seel one of the solar gems please for stamps. The 20 stamps/cpps will be ccps.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2005, 07:36 PM
Seel :086:? Ok, you can have 2 stamps and, of course, your 20 CCPs.

Wolfsong
19th August 2005, 09:31 PM
10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 and one game of gt

Yes, i have. I waited before i adoped any until i found a growlithe. That growlithe, Blazer, was abandoned by his original trainer, and is now my strongest adoptee currently at L.76. I also adopted Sugar, Dodger, and Flame. Eevees are one of my favorites next to arcanines so i adopted Sugar without a moment's hesitation. I wasn't even looking for an aerodactyl when i Spotted Dodger, because i hardly saw them up for adoption. So, when i saw the volcanic aerodactyl, i jumped at the chance and adopted him right away.

Yeah, I captured Ranec, at teh pokemon avengers He was my first captee ever. I don't remember exactly how i caught him, but he was already an umbreon when i had found him and he is my strongest catee at L.38. I searched for a while before i found him. I also searched for and captured Kumar who was a meowth at the time from pokemon avengers. Willow, i also searched for and found him at avengers as a chikorita. He was a stubborn one and hard to catch. Then onto the crystal caves. I searched for and caught the following ones: Dakota my mightyena that i caught as a poochyena and Wildfire my combuskenwho i caught as a torchic. I also received Laila my elemental larvitar from coming in second in the tremor games and Sapphire, soon to be renamed, was given to me from Hannah.

Yes I have. In fact most of mine were. Adopteewise, Kiara and Kovu were bred at Khangas or wherever eevee breeder Angel had her section set up, but i'm pretty sure that it was Khangas. Sweetie was also bred for. As were Darin, Tiny, Colby, Ebony, Sinopa (though storywise she wasn't), Talut and Jasmine.

Capteewise, there are quite a few as well. First off is Jovi, the son of Ranec. Next is Lani, who is Jovi's half sister and the daughter of Gabi's growlithe Scorcher. Then there is Zale and Tiana, Aiko, Angel, Ruki, and my soon to be new eevee who i think i'm going to call Paxton.

I'm sad to say that i have. A few were ones that i had adopted on impulse and a few weren't fitting in any more. However, now i have my teams set and i don't see myself abandoning anymore whatsoever. I don't think i'm able to give up any of the ones that i have now.

[color=hotpink]MP: Houndoom, Breloom, Ariados, Nidoqueen, Mantine, Metagross, Ninetales, Illumise.

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

Lady Vulpix
20th August 2005, 09:29 AM
Amy: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. GT: Hmm... the randomizer must have liked you a lot today. (Yes, you can consider that a part of the clue.) This pokemon can be found in almost every city in the anime, working, being trained or being kept as a pet. MG: Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone. MP: yes.

Wolfsong
20th August 2005, 10:16 AM
10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 and a game of gt please.

I'd also like to sell that lunar gem and hollow stone cor ccps and i'm taking hte 20 stamps/ccps for ccps

Amy: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. GT: Hmm... the randomizer must have liked you a lot today. (Yes, you can consider that a part of the clue.) This pokemon can be found in almost every city in the anime, working, being trained or being kept as a pet. MG: Lunar Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone. MP: yes.

For teh GT, Growlithe? if correct 2 ccps.

Narrowed List:

MP: Houndoom, Breloom, Ariados, Nidoqueen, Metagross, Ninetales.

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - yes
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to evolve into its final form?

Lady Vulpix
20th August 2005, 03:26 PM
Why do I get SO MANY GT requests these days?!

Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.
Sales: 3 CCPs.
GT: correct. 2 CCPs.
New GT: this pokemon has a record for the fastest adoption rate at the Adoption Centers.
MP: Yes.

*Murkrow
21st August 2005, 04:29 AM

Yes, I currently have six: my female Sneasel, Xolotle, my male Murkrow, Latino, my female Tropius, Tropitorm, my male Anorith, Archie, my female Swellow, Fizz and my male Mudkip, Kaiko. I adopted them simply because they're my favourite Pokémon, and all of them were just adopted by luck: I was in the right place at the right time.

Again, I have six: Omega, my male Shelgon, Jock, my male Houndoom, Sianna, my female Bayleef, Flash, my male Quilava, Ryau my female Pidgeotto and Rage, my male Skamory. Sianna, Flash (both unevolved when I caught them) and Rage were intentionally searched for and caught: Jock was my first capture, and because I love Houndoom I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity :) If I hadn't caught him, I'd probably have got a Houndour later on. Omega was caught after a while of travelling with him (I had already caught a Bagon), but I grew to like him so I caught him.

I have, though only one is still on my teams: my captured female Pidgeotto, Ryau. Her parents are Aragornbird's Pidgeot and Aerodactyl, and I bred for her basically because I couldn't be bothered to trek around finding a Pidgey when I could get one in two days time xD
Others I have had bred in the past are three Sneasels (two adopted, one captured), two Eevee's (one adopted, one captured), and a Bulbasaur (adopted).

Hell yeah xD I've released (rather than abandon) from my adoptee team: one Zangoose, three Sneasels (one with grey tail feathers), one Huntail, one Delcatty, one Bulbasaur, one Torkoal, one black Espeon and one Vaporeon. There's no doubt more, but I've forgotten at the moment. I also gave up a Ponyta, but she went back to Amy.
In my captured team I've released one Bagon, one Sableye, five Sneasel's (....), one Beautifly, one Pichu, one Beldum, one white Rattata, one Manectric, and, er...I think that's it. I also gave Amy my Dratini (she would have been released otherwise) and killed off my shiny Eevee.
I got rid of them all simply because I wasn't interested in having them anymore, my like for the species as a whole had diminished and I didn't feel any proper enthusiasm to write with them anymore. In the case of the absurd number of Sneasel's, I just had too many. Go figure.
*Shrugs*
I just don't look into it much.

4 MG's and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2005, 09:14 AM
Hannah: when I look at the list of all the pokemon you have abandoned it makes me sad... I just hope it doesn't happen again. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
21st August 2005, 09:51 AM
10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5.

Could the GT be Eevee? If correct, 2 ccps please ^^

Narrowed List:

MP: Nidoqueen, Ninetales.

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to evolve into its final form? - Yes
Question 4: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

*Murkrow
21st August 2005, 12:50 PM
Hannah: when I look at the list of all the pokemon you have abandoned it makes me sad... I just hope it doesn't happen again. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

I knew that somebody would comment on it xD Not that I'm -frankly- that bothered about it.
I'll sell those two gems for CCP's and I'll take the rest in CCP's as well.

The_Missing_Link
21st August 2005, 01:14 PM

Yup, all the Pokemon except Blade, Lee and Tarin came to me by either Dragon Tamers or Poke Zoo. I think Blade and Lee were given to me by DD Steve (don't remember if I traded him any Pokemon in return) and Karin gave me Tarin after the Unicorn Games were completed

I used to, when I worked for Pokemon Avengers but I realized I was more attached to my adopted Pokemon and didn't have enough time for two separate teams so I released all my captured Pokemon

None, because I've found every Pokemon I've ever wanted by other means

Well, I released the captured Pokemon ages ago and then I released Apollo the Electabuzz because I was having a tough time involving him in my stories plus the fact I was never really attached to him in the first place. The only Pokemon I abandoned was Gaea the Sandshrew, who Dan later adopted but he quit so now she's in limbo --;

Skye
22nd August 2005, 12:04 AM
No new polls. xx;

10 G2 SCs, #2, 4, 6, for 5 CCPs, please. *tosses over coinages*

SoulflameNinetales
22nd August 2005, 12:35 AM
Could I try a GT! ?*hands over coin*

*Murkrow
23rd August 2005, 03:13 AM
I'd like my 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's for today, please.

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2005, 11:58 AM
Amy: GT: no, sorry. Evee's only 2nd fastest after Charmander. I've seen Eevees wait for 2 days or so. MP: yes.

Hannah: So you get 4 CCPs for your gems and 2 for the MGs. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Becca: in Limbo? I thought she was just out of the country. Didn't you give Steve Princess for Lee? MG: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box.

Darkfire: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

(23/8) Do you keep any items for your pokemon? If so, how did you obtain them? And how do you keep track of everything you have, and your pokemon's stats?

Arnen
23rd August 2005, 12:05 PM
(23/8) Do you keep any items for your pokemon? If so, how did you obtain them? And how do you keep track of everything you have, and your pokemon's stats?

Pretty much all of my items I've gotten this way, from MGs. I keep track of what I have in a WordPad document, which works just fine for me. Same for my Pokes' stats. :)

Knight of Time
23rd August 2005, 12:13 PM
JKyle: MG: Mystery Box, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin. SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. GT: people rarely refer to this pokemon without explicitly stating its gender. But you'll have to. :P

GT!: Hmm, would you be Mr. Mime? I'd like a Blue MGCoin as usual if I'm right, please.

MP List before Question 1: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Cubone, Bellsprout, Magby, Nidoqueen, Castform, Celebi, Tyranitar, Beedrill, Ponyta, Vileplume, Zubat

MP List before Question 2: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Celebi, Beedrill, Vileplume

MP List before Question 3: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Celebi

Question 3: Does the MP's name start with S?

(8/23) Do you keep any items for your pokemon? If so, how did you obtain them? And how do you keep track of everything you have, and your pokemon's stats?

Yes, I keep a few items for my Pokemon. Some of them came from GT (namely any kind of berries I might attach to any of them w/o an item, and Stat Modification Dies), others (on my adoptees team, I will hopefully get the chance to buy items for my captees someday) I have bought from the DTRC, like the Matches Blazer (my L5 male Flareon) is holding, and the Pokemon Earring Electro (my L5 male Jolteon, and Blazer's father) is holding. I keep track of everything AC/CC related in a file I have, and yes, I even keep track of all my Pokemon's stats, updating them as they gain levels.

I'd like a MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Edit: As for the items from my Mystery Box, I'll take the stamp, CCP, Red MGCoin and the free MG, and for the common/uncommon item of my choice, I'd like it to be another Blue MGCoin please.

The_Missing_Link
23rd August 2005, 02:05 PM
I don't think so. I would never name one of my Pokemon Princess

I'll sell the gems for stamps, take a Blue coin as the free uncommon item and ask for the free MG

My Cubone has a Deflection Coat, which I got at the Rewards Center, and I have a spare Stat Modification Die, which I got here. I keep track of everything on my Angelfire account, although I should really save it on Word

*Murkrow
23rd August 2005, 02:25 PM

Not really. Although I have a handful of items spare (the berries/dies/TM's in my sig), I'm not planning on using them anytime soon. The only three items I'm currently keeping (as in holding until they can be used) are a Hydro Cannon TM, Attract TM and a CC Aeroblast TM. Hydro Cannon is for my Mudkip, Kaiko when he evolves into Swampert, Aeroblast is for my Shelgon, Omega when he evolves, and Attract is there because I never decided who I wanted to have it. Attract was from the EMT, Hydro Cannon was bought from Becca, and Aeroblast was from the Kiosk.
I rely mainly on my Geocities file to keep track of everything, although I have a word file as back up, as well as a pretty good idea generally concerning my Pokémon's moves, etc.

MG please.

Skye
23rd August 2005, 04:18 PM
(8/23) Do you keep any items for your pokemon? If so, how did you obtain them? And how do you keep track of everything you have, and your pokemon's stats?
Yes I do, mostely from here. I haven't kept much of anything from other places, when I buy things I tend to used them right away. I keep track of tem on my website, and I keep track of my Pokers' stats the same way too. ^^

10 G2 SCs for 5 CCPs please, @4, 7, 8, please. *pays up*

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2005, 04:25 PM
Ben: sorry I skipped you earlier. GT: this pokemon is said to have been hand-made and manually animated.

Arnen: Spark Gem.

Kyle: GT: no, sorry. Who states a Mr. Mime's gender explicitly when referring to him/her? MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and another Red MGcoin. New GT: it seems the randomizer wants to give you another chance. If the pokemon you failed to guess on your previous GT laid an egg and then evolved, it would turn into this pokemon.

Becca: I think he renamed her, but maybe he got her from someone else anyway. Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and another Red MGcoin, same as Kyle.

Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem.

Darkfire: Flame Gem. :) SC: 10 Blue MGcoins. O_O

Yes, all my items are displayed on my items page. I got some at the GT, some at the Reward Center, some at the CC Kiosk, some at Expedia (tea!), some from races and tournaments, and one from Joelie's magical glass sculpture shop back in 2001. Speaking of Joelie, I wonder what became of him. I keep track of all my pokemon-related info in a text file in my computer, as well as on different pages on my site.

Skye
23rd August 2005, 04:46 PM
O_O Good, SCs... Um... Anyway.. I'll sell that Gem, please. ^^;

EDIT Selling for CCPs. xx; Can't believe I forgot that

Edit for the 24th: 10 G2 SCs, #2, 4, 7, for 5 CCPs, please. ^^

classy_cat18
23rd August 2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I have a lot of items. I bought a Four-Leaf Clover for Lily at the Reward Center and Amy's Jolteon Jovi gave Kawaii a Status Coin. I also have a lot of TMs I haven't used yet (and some I'll probably never use). I keep everything I own down at my website.

MG please. I would also like to use my Red MGCoin for a game of MP.

*Murkrow
24th August 2005, 03:25 AM
Hannah: Photosynthesis Gem.

Sell for 2 CCP's and I'll have 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

SoulflameNinetales
24th August 2005, 08:31 PM
Ben: sorry I skipped you earlier. GT: this pokemon is said to have been hand-made and manually animated.

hmmm... i actually don't know this one, so it just guess. Is it Claydol?

At the moment I don't really have many items, but yes, mainly because i'm a "pack-rat" by nature. All the items i've obtained have from MG, mainly because i've never been able to earn items by other means (because i'm a newbie :redface:). I keep track of everything in the Notepad section of my Yahoo e-mail address. I plan on making a site to accommerate everything and backing up the data. Eventually...

Wolfsong
24th August 2005, 08:46 PM
10 group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5.

I just realized that i didn't get those scratchcards ^^;

Narrowed List:

MP: Nidoqueen

Question 3: Does the pokemon in question require a stone to evolve into its final form? - Yes
Question 4: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - Yes

Nidoqueen? blue mg coin if correct.

Also 10 more group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 and another gt *hands over 11 credits*

Yes, I do.

Adopteewise: I bought a gold key for blazer, bought an earring for kiara, bought a collar for Kovu, bought an earring for Sugar, got a stat modification die from here for Sweetie, got a collar for dodger for my birthday from the reward center, got a stat modification die from here for Flame, Talut has one of the many gold berries i got from here, got a stat modification die from here for jas, but i was also given an everstone for her for after she becomes a dragonair, bought yana an earring, bought sinopa a collar, bought a collar for darin, Colby has a beach ball that Gabi gave to me (i think[if i'm wrong Gabi, please let me know), bought a pokemon collar for Tiny, and Ebony has the earring that i had bought for her.

Capteewise: bought a collar for Ranec, bought an earring for Kumar, bought an earring for Jovi, Laila has the quick claw that Oliver (Kumar) was holding when i had caught him at Avengers, Karin's houndour Huan gave Lani her earring, bought a collar for Dakota, bought a beach ball for Zale, bought an earring for Tiana, bought an earring for Aiko, bought matches for Wildfire, bought a four leaf clover for Willow, bought a status die for Angel, bought a collar for Ruki, and i haven't got anything for Sunita (Sapphire) yet.

I keep track of the info on my websites as well as a back up word file. I learned the hard way to keep a back up bu luckily that time i only had like two or three adoptees so i remembered the info but it taught me a lesson ^^;

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2005, 01:37 PM
Darkfire: 2 CCPs for your gem. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: MG: Green MGcoin. MP: Metang, Altaria, Heracross, Sharpedo, Girafarig, Duskull, Kirlia, Exploud, Swalot, Arbok, Umbreon, Mudkip, Blissey, Granbull.

Hannah: your 2 CCPs. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

Ben: GT: Good guess! What are you going to take as your prize? MG: Lunar Gem. Wow, so I'm not the only one who uses the Yahoo Notepad! I keep a to-do list there, though it's quite outdated right now. I should fix that.

Amy: sorry about that. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. MP: correct. Take your Blue MGCoin. New SC: 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is the fastest of its family, which is most popular for its number of members. MG: Solar Gem.

Will another worker please give me my Mystery Gift? Thanks.

Wolfsong
25th August 2005, 02:19 PM
Amy: sorry about that. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. MP: correct. Take your Blue MGCoin. New SC: 5 Red MGcoins. GT: this pokemon is the fastest of its family, which is most popular for its number of members. MG: Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell that solar gem for ccps please.

Then i woudl like 10 more group 2 scratchards for green mg coins, numbers 2,3,5 and another gt please.

For the gt, is it Jolteon? blue mg coin if correct.

The Blue Avenger
25th August 2005, 04:29 PM
Gah... sorry about inactivity. School. @_@

I keep a lot of them. I have a good stash of TMs that I'm waiting to use in a story of some kind, I have a Genetic Accelerator for Maza later, and I have a Pokemon Earring. I got all of my items either thrugh the shop, the Tower, or by trading. I keep track of everything by continually updating my webpage.

---

Gabi
MG: Red MGCoin.

Amy
Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT!: This Pokemon tends to gather in clusters of its own kind. They enjoy soft, gentle breezes.

classy_cat18
25th August 2005, 08:16 PM
Shonta: MP: Metang, Altaria, Heracross, Sharpedo, Girafarig, Duskull, Kirlia, Exploud, Swalot, Arbok, Umbreon, Mudkip, Blissey, Granbull.

Question #1: Is the Pokemon in their second stage of evolution?

SoulflameNinetales
25th August 2005, 08:26 PM
[color=hotpink]
Ben: GT: Good guess! What are you going to take as your prize?

Blue MGcoin, please. Could i try another GT please?

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2005, 11:56 AM
Amy: yes, it's Jolteon. Take your prize. :)

Jeff: Stat Modification Die.

Shonta: I'm not sure I understand your question, but the pokemon has not evolved twice if that's what you mean.

Ben: the Blue MGCoin is yours. GT: since you're active at TL I can give you this GT and assume it's possible for you to find the answer: the Dark Gengar's second in command was this kind of pokemon.

Can I have my first EMT for August, please? *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins, keeping 20.*

(26/8) Do you often have many things to do? How do you keep track of them, when that happens? And how do you handle them? Do you often manage to finish what you've set yourself to do?

classy_cat18
26th August 2005, 12:42 PM
Shonta: I'm not sure I understand your question, but the pokemon has not evolved twice if that's what you mean.
Sorry about making the question difficult to understand.

MP: Metang, Altaria, Sharpedo, Kirlia, Swalot, Arbok, Umbreon, Blissey, Granbull
Question #2: Was the Pokemon introduced in Ruby and Sapphire?

(26/8) Do you often have many things to do? How do you keep track of them, when that happens? And how do you handle them? Do you often manage to finish what you've set yourself to do?
Yeah. Most of the time it has to do with schoolwork and my activity here and two other forums. Then there's little things I have to do around the house. I usually make a checklist of what I have to do and then set priorities. Chores come first, then schoolwork, then finally forum stuff. I always get some of the things done but most of the time forum stuff has to wait.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2005, 11:33 AM
Shonta- MP: no, the pokemon appeared before Ru/Sa. MG: Hollow Stone.

[color=hotpink]Yes, I do. I have them in my mind most of the time, but when they become too many I start writing them down in pieces of paper around me or in my Yahoo Notepad. I try to plan ahead, and often start every day with at least 5 things planned for it, which I may or may not be able to finish, depending on how many unexpected things pop up. But I always make sure to get done with the most urgent ones.

One MG and the EMT I requested yesterday, please.

Arnen
27th August 2005, 11:42 AM

Well, sometimes I have a lot to do and sometimes I have absolutely nothing to do. Like yesterday, I had around three or four people hanging about begging for avatar commissions (for Gaia Online), CT wanted a banner and part of the first post for an RPG, and my parents were on my back, plus I wasn't feeling well. In situations like that, I usually just try to take care of things in whatever order I like (usually the most urgent first, but if nothing's too urgent I just do whatever). I usually finish what I set out to do, but a lot of the time I don't... this usually applying ot homework :sweat2:

*Murkrow
27th August 2005, 11:46 AM

Am I the only one who thought this was an extremely confusing question? I just read it and thought 'wtf?' Just seemed rather vague... or it might be because I've got a slight headache. Oh well.

Yes, I always have a lot of things I'm meant to do, even though I may not necessarily be planning to actually, er, do them. I always keep track of them in my head; a couple of times I've tried to keep lists, but I always get bored/forget to update them and so on and so forth. And if I forget, then it wasn't important enough.
I handle them as they come, usually: if it's really important then I'll set a specific date that I want to have completed it by, though.
I do manage to finish the important stuff, anything else (i.e. anything to do with the internet) often doesn't, because I'm really not that fussed, to be honest.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

classy_cat18
27th August 2005, 11:47 AM
MP: Arbok, Umbreon, Blissey, Granbull
Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Flash?

Selling that stone for stamps.

Wolfsong
27th August 2005, 02:48 PM
Amy
Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT!: This Pokemon tends to gather in clusters of its own kind. They enjoy soft, gentle breezes.

Is it Hoppip? Blue MG coin if correct.

Also 10 more group 2 scratchards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 please.

Lady Vulpix
27th August 2005, 04:09 PM
Arnen: Miracle Berry!

Hannah: sorry if the questions were confusing. You answered them well, though. MG: Flame Gem. SC: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Shonta: 1 stamp for your stone. MP: No, it can't.

Amy: SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Jeff, will you please respont to Amy's guess and give me my MG and my EMT? Thanks.

classy_cat18
27th August 2005, 04:17 PM
MP: Arbok, Granbull
Is the Pokemon Arbok? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
27th August 2005, 08:25 PM
Amy
GT: Indeed it is. Take the coin.

Gabi
MG: Berry
EMT: Horn Drill

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2005, 06:50 AM
Shonta: MP: correct! Here's your Green MGCoin.

My Horn Drill TM is up for trade. I may donate it if nobody requests it.

*Murkrow
28th August 2005, 10:49 AM
Hannah: sorry if the questions were confusing. You answered them well, though. MG: Flame Gem. SC: 5 CCPs, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Thanks :) I'll sell that gem for CCPs and have 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2005, 11:07 AM
Hannah: your gem: 2 CCPs. SC: 8 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. Lucky!

My Horn Drill TM is no longer up for trade, as I'm trading it to Karin for 15 stamps. :)

Charizard04621
28th August 2005, 11:13 AM
Confirmed. ^_^ Here you go, Gabi!

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2005, 01:11 PM
Oh, it's EMT Game day! I'll put one up, but someone else please host it next week, as I'd like to have a go at it too.

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] ?
[BASE DAMAGE] ?
[BASE ACCURACY] ?
[TARGET] ?
[EFFECT] ?

The Blue Avenger
28th August 2005, 01:22 PM
I'll guess Attract.

I'll do it next week; don't let me forget.

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2005, 01:27 PM
Alright, thanks. :) And no, it's not Attract.
Oh, could you get on AIM, please?

Knight of Time
28th August 2005, 01:29 PM
EMT Game: I wish it could be Wish...

*Murkrow
28th August 2005, 02:35 PM
EMT Game: Hyper Beam?

SoulflameNinetales
28th August 2005, 07:12 PM

Usually, I don't have much to do but usually when I do, it all comes at once. Usually I try to remember them, but I can be forgetful sometimes. Often I forget at least one thing I was supposed to do, which really screws me up the next i've got to do something. Things I set out to do rarely become finished, unfortunally...which is a shame since I can get so excited about some things.

EMT Game: Quick Attack?

The Blue Avenger
28th August 2005, 07:19 PM
Ben
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Kerel
28th August 2005, 09:34 PM
is it Strength?

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2005, 06:57 AM
It's a nice day. :)

EMT Game
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 35
[BASE DAMAGE] ?
[BASE ACCURACY] ?
[TARGET] ?
[EFFECT] ?
Guesses: Attract, Wish, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Strength

Skye
29th August 2005, 10:24 AM

Not really, but when I do, I just try to remember them or I write them down in a notebook for later, then I'll either do it or forget and do it later. I'll handle them just like they need to be handled given the situation. Sometimes I'll even ask for extra information so if a problem arrises I can handle it myself. I often have to finish what I set for myself and what is set for me. I'm often used as a message girl. XD

10 G2 SCs for 5 CCPs, please. # 2, 5, 8. ^^

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2005, 10:38 AM
Darkfire: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 5 CCPs, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

Skye
29th August 2005, 11:12 AM
I'd like ot sell that Lunar Gem for 2 CCPs, please. ^^

*Murkrow
29th August 2005, 02:42 PM
EMT: Tackle?

I'll also have 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's, please.

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2005, 04:50 PM
Darkfire: 2 CCPs for your gem.
Hannah: SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

classy_cat18
29th August 2005, 06:28 PM
I would like to forge one of my Solar Gems and a Hollow Stone for a Sun Stone.

EDIT: *slams down 2 stamps*

SoulflameNinetales
30th August 2005, 12:14 AM
EMT: Pound?

Skye
30th August 2005, 12:34 PM
Another day, 10 more SCs, please. G2, for Green MG Coins, #2, 5, 9. ^^

*Murkrow
30th August 2005, 12:49 PM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's please.

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2005, 12:57 PM
*Takes Shonta's stamps, gem and Hollow Stone and returns with a Sun Stone.*
Shonta: the stone is yours. Are you planning to use it on Lily?

Darkfire: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: 5 CCPs, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

EMT Game
[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 35
[BASE DAMAGE] 40
[BASE ACCURACY] ?
[TARGET] ?
[EFFECT] ?
Guesses: Attract, Wish, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Strength, Tackle, Pound

Knight of Time
30th August 2005, 01:14 PM
EMT Game: Scratch?

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2005, 01:28 PM
Indeed. Congratulations, Kyle! You've just won a Scratch TM!

*Murkrow
1st September 2005, 02:54 AM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's and my two EMTs of September, please.
*Pays*

classy_cat18
1st September 2005, 09:16 AM
I would also like my two EMTs for September. And to answer your question, Gabi, I am planning to use it on Lily. She would make an awesome Bellossom.

Knight of Time
1st September 2005, 09:44 AM
GT!: Hmm, would you be Mr. Mime? I'd like a Blue MGCoin as usual if I'm right, please.

MP List before Question 3: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Celebi

Question 3: Does the MP's name start with S?

Jeff, I hate to say this, but you sklpped my MP update.

Kyle: GT: no, sorry. Who states a Mr. Mime's gender explicitly when referring to him/her? MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin and another Red MGcoin. New GT: it seems the randomizer wants to give you another chance. If the pokemon you failed to guess on your previous GT laid an egg and then evolved, it would turn into this pokemon.[/color]

GT!: o_O, I had doubts Mr. Mime was correct for my last GT!. What was the answer to the last one? I'm just curious, that's all. Anyway, is this new GT! Mr. Mime? Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a new GT! and my two EMTs for September please.

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 10:24 AM
I've just realized I missed the chance to get my 2nd EMT in August... Well, it doesn't matter.

Hannah: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. EMT: Astonish, Sky Uppercut.

Shonta: EMT: Thundershock, Stockpile.

Kyle: Why did you guess Mr. Mime again?! What pokemon evolves into Mr. Mime? Did you even read the clue? I don't want to waste time and effort coming up with GTs for a player to ignore what I write. I'll give you another chance, take that as your new GT. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. EMT: Thunderpunch, Aromatherapy.

*Murkrow
1st September 2005, 11:20 AM
Kyle: Why did you guess Mr. Mime again?! What pokemon evolves into Mr. Mime? Did you even read the clue? I don't want to waste time and effort coming up with GTs for a player to ignore what I write. I'll give you another chance, take that as your new GT.

Manene. But considering D/P aren't out yet...heh. *Making a nuisance of herself*

Ehh, dammit. Two moves, nothing to learn them. Oh well. Both for sale.

Wolfsong
1st September 2005, 11:23 AM
May i have my 2 emts for this month

as well as ten group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2005, 11:51 AM
Ah, thanks for the info, Hannah. Still, it's true that the D/P games aren't out yet, and in any case, answering Mr. Mime to Kyle's GT would make no sense even if they were.

Amy: EMT: Psycho Boost O_O, Mind Reader. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins.

*Murkrow
1st September 2005, 01:13 PM
I've managed to get rid of one of my useless TMs already :cool2: Amy's buying my Astonish TM for 10 Stamps.

Wolfsong
1st September 2005, 01:15 PM
I've managed to get rid of one of my useless TMs already :cool2: Amy's buying my Astonish TM for 10 Stamps.

I confirm this and will be giving it to Dakota when i get a chance to edit my page.

The Blue Avenger
1st September 2005, 02:15 PM
Kyle: Terribly sorry.
MP: It does not start with S.

Skye
1st September 2005, 09:20 PM
2 MGs, please. *forks over 6 MGCs*

*Murkrow
2nd September 2005, 06:53 AM
10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's, please.

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2005, 09:43 AM
Darkfire: given your payment I will assume you meant to ask for 2 EMTs. Here they are: Fire Spin, Hail. You got fire and Ice this time. :D

Hannah: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.