PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.34

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Skye
2nd September 2005, 09:44 PM
OMG. *bongs head into a wall* Yes, EMTs. xx; And I already have Fire Spin, from the EMT game. Cool! I'll give this one to Alana, and I'll save the Hail for my future CC Lapras.

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2005, 11:03 AM
The head-bonging was unnecessary, everyone can make a mistake.

Hmm... This place needs a new poll. The net is so quiet on weekends... I'll ask a short question and see what answers it brings.

(3/9) What things do you normally do on weekends?

classy_cat18
3rd September 2005, 11:18 AM
Not much. Saturdays are usually slow for me. I do a chore or two and a load of laundry if needed. Other than that it's writing, surfing the Web, sleeping, and listening to music. Sundays I go to church but other than that it's uneventful.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2005, 11:20 AM
Shonta: Gold Berry. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Skye
3rd September 2005, 12:04 PM
Oh, I do te usual, wake up, computer, ride horses, computer, video games, music, sleep, homework if I have any. No church on Sunday either. *dances!* ^^;

1 MG please

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2005, 12:12 PM
Darkfire: Solar Gem.

*Murkrow
3rd September 2005, 01:20 PM

Saturday: I work 10:45-2:30, before that I slob around, when I get home around three, I tend to hang out and relax seeing as I usually have a bit of a headache from the constant bleeping. In the evening I tend to see what movies are premering, or else me and my parent's might get something off of pay-view.
Suday: Vaires. Some days I work, either in the morning, or the afternoon (usually afternoon). That means the latest I'll be home is 4:30. I often go shopping with mum, either to the Mall or into Bristol. Other than that, read, write, go on the internet.
I usually fit in a drive on at least one day, whether it's me driving or my dad (usually). Just to get out of the house.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCP's, please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2005, 02:30 PM
Hannah: Darkness Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
3rd September 2005, 02:41 PM
Okay, I am buying 3 Blue MGCoins off of Hannah for 10 CCPs. She should be along to confirm shortly.

Video games a lot, homework more often then not, sometimes I see my friends. Sometimes I go to movies, things like that. Mostly I just try to take thinsg easy.

When Hannah confirms, I'll use the coins to have 2 EMTs.

Arnen
3rd September 2005, 03:07 PM

Sit on my ass in front of the computer, of course! :XD Of course, I have chores and stuff (homework now D=), and I hang out with my friends sometimes. I'll watch movies with my family, go to family crap if I have no other choice, etc. XP It's also when I get a lot of my video gaming in, considering I don't need to get up for school.

The Blue Avenger
3rd September 2005, 03:19 PM
Arnen
MG: Blue MGCoin

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2005, 03:39 PM
Jeff: Hollow Stone. And when Hannah confirms, you'll get the following TMs: Torment, Arm Thrust.

I try to write whenever I can, and also read. I often have work to do, so I catch up with everything I have to, and every now and then I go out, especially to the movies, but it's been a while since I last did that.

The Blue Avenger
3rd September 2005, 03:41 PM
I'll sell the Hollow Stone for stamps.

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem

The Blue Avenger
4th September 2005, 09:13 AM
Sorry for double post, but it's time for a new EMT game!

EMT
Type: Normal
PP:
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2005, 09:53 AM
Yay, EMT Game! :)
Is it Body Slam?

classy_cat18
4th September 2005, 10:31 AM
EMT game: Take Down?

Pikachu101
4th September 2005, 11:40 AM

Not much, usually am surfing the internet. Other than that, I sit back, do any homework that's left from Friday, and then relax by watching the TV.

MG Please.

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2005, 12:30 PM
Pikachu101: Photosynthesis Gem

Skye
4th September 2005, 10:06 PM
EMT: Recover?

I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for Stamps, please.

SoulflameNinetales
4th September 2005, 10:40 PM

I'm usually on my computer, playing games most of the weekend. Since I don't have an internet connection, i'm usually just playing by myself. When I do get my computer connected to the internet, i will be online a lot more. Ocassionally, I may be writing fiction (if I can break my perminent writers' block) or playing Magic: The Gathering with one of my flatmates. All in all, not much.

Oh yeah, one MP please. *hands over coin*

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 08:35 AM
Darkfire: you get 2 stamps for our gem.

Ben: Hollow Stone. MP: Kakuna, Entei, Slowbro, Blissey, Numel, Ledyba, Poliwrath, Cascoon, Onix, Loudred, Beedrill, Dustox, Skitty, Huntail.

Knight of Time
5th September 2005, 10:38 AM
EMT Game: Wish?

The Blue Avenger
5th September 2005, 11:14 AM
I'll sell the Hollow Stone for stamps.

Still need this.

EMT
PP: 40
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Take Down, Recover, Wish

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 03:50 PM
Oh, sorry. Take a stamp, Jeff.

As for the EMT Game... is it Screech? (It had better not be Splash).

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 06:31 PM
MP: Kakuna, Entei, Slowbro, Blissey, Numel, Ledyba, Poliwrath, Cascoon, Onix, Loudred, Beedrill, Dustox, Skitty, Huntail.

Is it a bug type pokemon?

Malheur
5th September 2005, 07:05 PM
I always work on weekends. x_x Since I can't work during the week, I can only work on the weekends, and I usually work during the main part of the day. After work, I either go to someone's house to hang out or just get on the computer. :]

So, do I get to ask for a mystery gift?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 07:09 PM
Ben: yes, it is!

Eric: Indeed you do. You get a Solar Gem. By the way, what does your work consist of?

Malheur
5th September 2005, 07:11 PM
I work at Quizno's, which is a sub shop. So basically, I make subs.
But I also work at the cash register, and wash dishes, and stock stuff.
It's boring and I hate it. But I like getting paychecks. :3

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 07:30 PM
MP: Kakuna, Entei,Slowbro, Blissey, Numel, Ledyba, Poliwrath, Cascoon, Onix, Loudred, Beedrill, Dustox, Skitty, Huntail.

Is it a bug type pokemon?: Yes
Is it also a poison type pokemon?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 07:37 PM
Nope. You're lucky, you have few pokemon left.

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 07:42 PM
MP: Kakuna, Entei,Slowbro, Blissey, Numel, Ledyba, Poliwrath, Cascoon, Onix, Loudred, Beedrill, Dustox, Skitty, Huntail.

Is it a bug type pokemon?: Yes
Is it also a poison type pokemon? No
Does it have another type other than bug?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 08:23 PM
Yes. So the mystery pokemon is...?

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 08:27 PM
MP: Ledyba?

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 08:49 PM
That's right! Pick your prize.

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 08:54 PM
hmm...i guessed it after 3 questions so.

Green MGcoin, please...

EDIT: I hope i get this right...
And could I have 2 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,5,7) for Stamps please

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2005, 10:00 PM
Sure. Your scratchcards have given you... 2 Red MGcoins! Which means you're left just as you were before you used them. But you do get your Green MGCoin, so you've won something after all.

SoulflameNinetales
5th September 2005, 10:05 PM
*laughs*

well i'll think i'll try again...

Could I have 2 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,4,7) for Stamps please?

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2005, 09:54 AM
There you go. 2 Red MGcoins again. I guess the scratchcards must like laughing with you.

(6/9) Do you like sweets? If so, what kinds of sweet things do you like eating? Otherwise, what do you eat instead?

Wolfsong
6th September 2005, 11:53 AM
(6/9) Do you like sweets? If so, what kinds of sweet things do you like eating? Otherwise, what do you eat instead?

Yeah, though i don't eat them as much as i used to. I like Brownies, and homemade ice cream especially. I like some other stuff that's sweet such as zuccini bread. ^^;

10 games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please.

I'd also like a game of gt and a game of mp please

*hands over the mg coins*

classy_cat18
6th September 2005, 12:14 PM
I love sweets. I especially like ice cream with caramel topping and chocolate chip cookies. I've been cutting back lately, though. I want to watch my figure. :p

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2005, 12:28 PM
Amy: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: You once interrupted this pokemon's coffee break. Some humans catch pokemon, but she catches humans. MP: Omanyte, Marill, Seaking, Milotec, Seadra, Girafarig, Natu, Sunflora, Raticate, Slowpoke, Walrein, Smeargle, Whiscash, Poliwhirl.

Shonta: Ocean Gem.

Wolfsong
6th September 2005, 02:26 PM
Amy: MG: 1 Stamp/CCP. SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. GT: You once interrupted this pokemon's coffee break. Some humans catch pokemon, but she catches humans. MP: Omanyte, Marill, Seaking, Milotec, Seadra, Girafarig, Natu, Sunflora, Raticate, Slowpoke, Walrein, Smeargle, Whiscash, Poliwhirl.

For the gt, i'm not sure but i'm going to guess Mawile after tha expedia mawile that caught Alexa ^^; Blue mG Coin if correct

MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2005, 02:41 PM
GT: correct! Take a Blue MGCoin. It's good to know there's someone who can get Expedia references. :D MP: no, it can't.

The Blue Avenger
6th September 2005, 07:34 PM
EMT
Accuracy: N/a
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Take Down, Recover, Wish, Screech

Arnen
6th September 2005, 07:48 PM

Ooh, yes, I love sweets! Pocky especially, strawberry flavor ^^ But basically anything I can get my hands on. Mostly chocolate. And as long as it doesn't have coconut in it. I despise the texture of coconuts. Candy is my friend ^^ That's not to say I eat nothing but sweets, far from it, but I do like them very much.

SoulflameNinetales
6th September 2005, 10:35 PM
:eek:Oh my gosh the scratchcards have voices! And thier laughing at me! :eek:

Could I have 2 Group 2 Scratchcards (2,3,7) for Stamps please?

I love my sweets! If I didn't have any self control, i'd be eating them all the time. I'll eat most things sweet or chocolate bar except anything watermelon or grape favoured. I tend to like rotating what sweets I eat, but my faves are licorice, Turkish Delight, Cherry Ripes, and most gelatin lollies. I dislike the sour or hot variety. Lately though I've been good and lowered myself to drinking juice instead.

EMT: Tail Whip?

Knight of Time
7th September 2005, 08:08 AM
EMT Game: Growl?

Pikachu101
7th September 2005, 10:29 AM
EMT: Swift?

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2005, 01:30 PM
Arnen: 2 Green MGcoins!

Ben: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 1 Red MGcoin. Sorry.

EMT: Defense Curl?

Yes, I do! Especially icecream, and chocolates, but not chocolate icecream. I also like most sweet fruits (well, they are sweet), cookies (except chocolate ones), most cakes, pastries and muffins, and some candies. And some alfajores too.

Knight of Time
7th September 2005, 02:35 PM
Kyle: Why did you guess Mr. Mime again?! What pokemon evolves into Mr. Mime? Did you even read the clue? I don't want to waste time and effort coming up with GTs for a player to ignore what I write. I'll give you another chance, take that as your new GT. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins. EMT: Thunderpunch, Aromatherapy.

GT!: I'm starting to think that the answer you were looking for all along is Nidoran. Is that right, Gabi? If so, may I have a Blue MGCoin (I am still a bit confused, but not as much as when the GT! troubles began) please?

May I have it please Gabi?

It's always nice to have a few SMDs around.

Also, you skipped me on this part. Did someone else get that Stat Modification Die? I'm just curious.

MP List before Question 1: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Cubone, Bellsprout, Magby, Nidoqueen, Castform, Celebi, Tyranitar, Beedrill, Ponyta, Vileplume, Zubat

MP List before Question 2: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Bellsprout, Celebi, Beedrill, Vileplume

MP List before Question 3: Sceptile, Shedinja, Hoppip, Celebi

MP List before my attempted guess: Hoppip, Celebi

Okay, 50/50 chance here of getting the MP right after three questions, so is it possibly Celebi? If I'm right I'd like another Stat Modification Die please.

As for the poll:

(9/6) Do you like sweets? If so, what kinds of sweet things do you like eating? Otherwise, what do you eat instead?

Yeah, I like many kinds of sweets, ranging from various candies, cookies (especially chocolate chip and gingerbread), ice cream (I really like neopolitan ice cream, and then there are the flavour bursts that are found at a couple of restaurants out here, I really like the tropical orange flavoured flavour bursts), cake (I tend to like chocolate cakes a lot; I especially liked the cake my mom made for my 22nd birthday earlier this year, it was a checkerboard cake (it's like a marble cake, I can PM/IM the URL for the cake if anyone wants to see it)).

I'd like a MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps), and a new GT! please.

I'd also like to sell my Solar Gem for 2 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
7th September 2005, 09:05 PM
EMT
Power: N/a
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Take Down, Recover, Wish, Screech, Tail Whip, Growl, Swift, Defense Curl

Gabi
MG: Rainbow Gem

Kyle
MP: Nope, sorry, not Celebi.
MG: Solar Gem
SC: 12 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins
GT!: Of all the Pokemon that learn Heat Wave, this Pokemon learns it the earliest.
You get 2 stamps for the gem.

SoulflameNinetales
7th September 2005, 10:33 PM
I have a MP please *hands over coin*

EMT: Baton Pass?

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2005, 08:14 AM
EMT Game: Growth?

Ben: MP: Walrein, Chinchou, Raichu, Natu, Sandslash, Milotic, Kecleon, Omanyte, Cradily, Quilava, Pineco, Zangoose, Dragonite, Forretress

Pikachu101
8th September 2005, 09:56 AM
EMT: Swagger?

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2005, 07:23 PM
EMT
Power: N/a
Effect: Boosts Attack
Guesses: Body Slam, Take Down, Recover, Wish, Screech, Tail Whip, Growl, Swift, Defense Curl, Baton Pass, Growth, Swagger

This should be easy now.

Knight of Time
8th September 2005, 07:29 PM
EMT Game: Howl?

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2005, 07:34 PM
Kyle
Congratulations! You win a Howl TM!

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2005, 08:17 PM
Wow, this is the first time all the clues are given before someone guesses the move! O.O

(8/9) What is the area where you live like? What are some good and bad things about it? Do you like it, or would you rather live somewhere else?

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2005, 08:31 PM

Yes indeed. I enjoy ice cream and cookies the most, followed by jelly snacks, peppermint patties, pies, pastries, cakes, donuts... heck, pretty much everything else with sugar in it. :D

(8/9) What is the area where you live like? What are some good and bad things about it? Do you like it, or would you rather live somewhere else?
It's very calm. I like that - I wouldn't like to live somewhere where there's constantly something happening. Too much to focus on. It does get very hot and muggy in the summers, but I can deal with that by not leaving the house. :D I do like living here, but I've always wanted to live in New Zealand...

SoulflameNinetales
8th September 2005, 10:45 PM
Walrein, Chinchou, Raichu, Natu, Sandslash, Milotic, Kecleon, Omanyte, Cradily, Quilava, Pineco, Zangoose, Dragonite, Forretress

Has the pokemon got two element types?

Where I live is actually quite a nice place. The climate there is decent, with no real extremities in the weather except the occasional strong winds. I do not have to worry about natural diasters except bushfires which are reasonably rare. The population is big enough for shops to sell a lot of things, but yet small enough to be quite quiet and peaceful, well it was that until a few months ago when some idiot firebombed the newsagent in the CBD of my home town. Around the area are open cuts which mine coal to fuel the 3 or so power plants which supply 66% percent of all power to Victoria (the state in Australia I live). Because of that pollution is a worry and occasionally coal dust storms can threaten the health of those with allergies or the elderly. Also abspetos relatived cancer in my area is alarmingly high and unemployment is also high. If I were to live somewhere else i'd would live in these places...

- Canada
- In an area with a similar climate(because i'm not fond of really cold places), ie. New Zealand, somewhere in South America, maybe South Africa...

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2005, 01:02 PM
Jeff: Ocean Gem, Berry.
Ben: MP: yes. MG: Mystery Box. Thanks for putting so much thought into your answer (the MG was still random, but I guess the randomizer agreed with me). Sorry to hear so many bad things have been happening in your homeplace.

The Blue Avenger
9th September 2005, 02:22 PM
I'll sell the Gem for stamps, please.

Arnen
9th September 2005, 07:11 PM

It's got pretty mild summers I suppose, though this year there were frequent storms, with the storm sirens going off at least every week for a while there. Cold winters, perfect for snowmobiling :) The town is small, around 1200 people, but it's pretty nice, at least until you start getting way out in the country. My house is actually right on the very fringes of town, so it's quite a trek to get to the store, or anywhere for that matter *fake sob*. It's not too bad, though. I don't particularly hate it or anything, but I'd really rather live where I used to, with all my friends and the people and places I grew up around. Even though I've made friends here rather quickly, I miss my old friends a lot, so I do wish I could live close enough to see them more often.

*Murkrow
10th September 2005, 11:56 AM
Okay, I am buying 3 Blue MGCoins off of Hannah for 10 CCPs. She should be along to confirm shortly.

My apologies for not replying sooner. Confirmed.

classy_cat18
10th September 2005, 12:09 PM
It's hot in the summer and cool in the winter. I would say cold but there are colder places than Birmingham in the winter. It rains a lot and we constantly worry about hurricanes during the summer. I like the warm weather during the spring and fall but hate the scorching weather during the summer, the lack of snow during the winter, the air pollution, the lack of fun things to do, etc...

MG please. And I would like to sell that Ocean Gem for stamps.

Lady Vulpix
10th September 2005, 04:01 PM
Jeff: 2 stamps for your gem.

Arnen: 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Shonta: Solar Gem, and 2 stamps for your previous gem.

It's not bad for a part of such a big city. Buenos Aires is too big for my liking, I'm far away from downtown (which is an area I don't like at all, so I'd rather stay far from it), and I have long bus rides to go just about anywhere. The good thing is that everything I need can be found somewhere in the city. My neighbourhood is quieter, and that's something I like. You can hear birds sing and see stars in the sky at night. But I like small towns better, especially if there are forests around. Plus, here it's very hot in the summer, so I try to go away to a cooler place when I can.

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2005, 04:07 PM
Gabi
MG: Solar Gem

Lady Vulpix
10th September 2005, 06:27 PM
Hehe. When you don't get one, you give one out.

Ok, I'd like to sell...

# 1 Lunar Gem
# 1 Ocean Gem
# 3 Solar Gems
# 1 Photosynthesis Gem
# 3 Rainbow Gems
# 2 Hollow Stones

...For 20 stamps. Then I will have 620. ^_^

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2005, 09:06 PM
Gabi
It's a curse, I know. >_> *hands over 20 stamps*

SoulflameNinetales
11th September 2005, 11:25 PM
Walrein, Chinchou, Raichu, Natu, Sandslash, Milotic, Kecleon, Omanyte, Cradily, Quilava, Pineco, Zangoose, Dragonite, Forretress

Has the pokemon got two element types? Yes
Is one of its types water?

:biggrin:Yay! :biggrin:

Ok, item in Mystery Box...Blue MG Coin...

One GT! please

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2005, 08:27 AM
MP: No. Mystery Box MG: 1 Stamp/CCP.

SoulflameNinetales
12th September 2005, 10:28 PM

Is one of its types water? No
Is one of its types flying?

*Murkrow
14th September 2005, 08:54 AM

It's alright, I guess. Clevedon's a moderately small town along the coast; it's got a beach (cold, brown water and rocks), though it has some decent shops, which is a plus. It's also pretty close to Bristol, and the Mall is only a quarter of an hour journey down the motorway, so anything involving shopping is easy. It's just pretty boring, most of the time. The best part has to be that it's very close to the countryside, so it's nice for going out for a random drive.
I do like it, but I'd also like to be somewhere more lively....which is going to happen in less than two weeks xD I'm going up to Chester, which has pretty much everything I like about Clevedon, but along with things this place is lacking (like the fact that it has a very big shopping centre five minutes walk away and a stupidly large zoo). Not to mention the scenery around it is fantastic; from the uni campus you can see the mountains of North Wales, and Snowdonia and other National parks are just an hours drive away :)

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
15th September 2005, 02:15 PM
Ben: no.

Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

SoulflameNinetales
15th September 2005, 11:30 PM
Ok, thats interesting...i wonder..

Is one of its types flying? No
Can the pokemon learn Spikes?

(Been rather quiet hasn't it?)

*Murkrow
16th September 2005, 09:58 AM
Hannah: MG: Lunar Gem.

Sell for 2 Stamps, please, as well as 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
16th September 2005, 02:21 PM
I apologize for inactivity on my part. School is just... busy, busy, busy.

Hannah
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
*hands over 2 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2005, 08:34 AM
Ok, thats interesting...i wonder..

Can the pokemon learn Spikes?

(Been rather quiet hasn't it?)
Yes, it's been quiet. Sorry, my new job andmy job at university have been very time-consuming.

Yes, the pokemon can learn Spikes.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
18th September 2005, 08:51 AM
EMT: Luster Purge?

Knight of Time
19th September 2005, 12:08 PM
EMT Game: Amnesia?

classy_cat18
19th September 2005, 12:13 PM
Shonta: Solar Gem, and 2 stamps for your previous gem.

I would like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.
EMT: Rest?

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2005, 03:15 PM
You get 2 stamps, then.

2 days have passed, so double EMT Game update.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] PSYCHIC
[BASE PP] 20
[BASE DAMAGE] 65
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Luster Purge, Amnesia, Rest.

It shouldn't be hard now.

The_Missing_Link
20th September 2005, 03:22 PM
I know what it is but I don't need it so I won't guess

I'll use the EMT for the first time this month *hands over red and blue coin*

Well, I live on the Champlain campus now and it's pretty nice. All the buildings are contained in one area and the whole school is in the middle of a residential area. Most of the houses are restored Victorian's (including mine) and I live right next to the library so that's cool. It's cool that Burlington is a 10 minute walk away but it's not cool that it has a high rate of drug use. Aside from that, I like living here

classy_cat18
20th September 2005, 03:25 PM
EMT: Psybeam?

Wolfsong
20th September 2005, 03:36 PM
Sorry it took me a while but i was busy with school work x.X;;

Narrowed List

MP: Seaking, Milotec, Girafarig, Sunflora, Raticate, Walrein, Smeargle, Whiscash.

MP:
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - No
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

I'd also like 10 games of group two scratchards for green mg coins please. Numbers, 2,3,5

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2005, 03:43 PM
Becca: MG: Green MGcoin. EMT: Metal Sound.

Shonta: correct! You win a Psybeam TM. :)

Amy: MP: yes, it has. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. Welcome back!

Wolfsong
20th September 2005, 03:55 PM
Thanks

Narrowed List

MP: Seaking, Milotec, Sunflora, Raticate, Walrein, Whiscash.

MP:
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - Yes
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

The_Missing_Link
20th September 2005, 11:11 PM
I'll use the green coin I just won for my second EMT crank of the month

The Blue Avenger
21st September 2005, 05:31 AM
Becca
EMT: Pain Split

*Murkrow
24th September 2005, 04:54 AM
10 Group 2 MG's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
25th September 2005, 12:28 PM
Amy: No, it doesn't. Sorry for the delay.

Hannah: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

New EMT Game:

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2005, 12:47 PM
I'll guess Attract for the EMT.

And now, a new poll...

September 25
Now that Nintendo has released information about the Revolution's new controller, what do you think of it? Will it win Nintendo the next console war, or will it leave them in the dust? Or do you just plain and simple not care? Why?

Arnen
25th September 2005, 12:59 PM
September 25
Now that Nintendo has released information about the Revolution's new controller, what do you think of it? Will it win Nintendo the next console war, or will it leave them in the dust? Or do you just plain and simple not care? Why?

Personally, I don't like how it looks, and it doesn't even look like it will be very comfortable. I can only hope that they come out different controllers, even if they're made by generic brands.

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2005, 01:08 PM
Arnen: 2 Stamps/CCPs

The_Missing_Link
25th September 2005, 01:30 PM
September 25

I think it looks interesting but until I try out the controller, I won't make any critical judgements. It certainly is innovative and may help Nintendo but it could also put some people off and make them not want to buy the Revolution. It's not really a big deal though because there's ports for you to plug in a GameCube controller if you prefer that. Either way, I'm still going to get the Revolution but I love the concept of a remote

EMT: Body Slam

The Blue Avenger
25th September 2005, 01:33 PM
Becca: Light Gem

classy_cat18
25th September 2005, 02:50 PM
September 25
I think it's awesome. The idea of a motion sensor is very original, and it will lead to some very interesting games. Using it as a sword or a fishing pole? I'm up for it! They'll still have to work hard to keep up with the PS3 and XBox 360 but I think they'll pull it off.

MG please. I would like to use one of my stamps to buy a Red MGCoin. Then I would like to use that coin to play Guess This.

Lady Vulpix
25th September 2005, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the poll, Jeff!

September 25

I don't really have any comments because I haven't played any console games in a while. I have so little free time! :( I've never cared for console wars anyway, even when I do play games, I just play the ones I like.

Shonta: MG: Red MGcoin. GT: this pokemon has often been called a fake dragon. Oddly enough, its basic form resembles a common mammal rather than a mythical reptile.

classy_cat18
25th September 2005, 08:53 PM
Shonta: MG: Red MGcoin. GT: this pokemon has often been called a fake dragon. Oddly enough, its basic form resembles a common mammal rather than a mythical reptile.

I'm going to guess Ampharos. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
26th September 2005, 07:52 PM
Gabi: Division Gem

SoulflameNinetales
27th September 2005, 02:04 AM
Sorry for the inactivity...

Can the pokemon learn Spikes? Yes

Ah, so it must be my fave steel type, Forretress! :biggrin:

Lady Vulpix
27th September 2005, 08:24 PM
Shonta: you guessed right. Take your Blue MGCoin. :)

Jeff: thanks. Aren't you going to post your answer?

Ben: indeed it is. Congratulations! What will your prize be?

EMT Game:

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] N/A
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Attract, Body Slam.

The Blue Avenger
27th September 2005, 08:32 PM
I'll post my answer soon.

For now, though, I'll guess Yawn for the EMT.

SoulflameNinetales
28th September 2005, 02:37 AM
EMT: Mimic?

[color=hotpink]

Ben: indeed it is. Congratulations! What will your prize be?

Blue MGCoin please.

*Murkrow
28th September 2005, 05:09 AM
*Does the 'my internet worked first time dance'*

September 25

I really couldn't care less (it's shaped like a remote, right?). I only start getting interested in consoles when there are games on them that I like (or are announced....just so nobody can point out that Pokémon will probably end up on it sometime). I agree with what the others said though; I guess it is at least original (ish).
I don't know (or care) who will win the next console 'war', simply because I have better things to do with my time than worry about that. If the thing is good, then who gives a damn if it 'wins' or not? It won't change anything.

And I sound really grumpy writing that o_O

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
28th September 2005, 06:49 AM
Maybe a little, Hannah, but I agree with you. Your MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Ben, the Blue MGCoin is yours.

EMT Game:

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] N/A
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Attract, Body Slam, Yawn, Mimic.

Knight of Time
28th September 2005, 07:02 AM
EMT Game: Wish?

Shadow Djinn
28th September 2005, 05:10 PM
September 25

I don't really give a damn to be honest, all I care about is if it'll work with SSBM. >_>

*Murkrow
29th September 2005, 05:29 AM
o_O My post actually went through? When I hit 'post', I ended up on one of the 'page cannot be displayed', er, pages, so I thought it hadn't posted. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

I'll have my ten Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps for today, please.

Wolfsong
29th September 2005, 11:34 AM
Narrowed List

MP: Seaking, Milotec, Sunflora, Raticate.

MP:
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a water type?

I'd also like 10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Lady Vulpix
29th September 2005, 04:24 PM
EMT Game:

[TYPE] NORMAL
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] N/A
[BASE ACCURACY] 100
[TARGET] Err... Self? One opponent? A bit of both.
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Attract, Body Slam, Yawn, Mimic, Wish.

Shadow Djinn: Solar Gem.

Hannah: 2 Red MGcoins.

Amy: MP: yes, it is. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

The Blue Avenger
29th September 2005, 04:38 PM
EMT: ...is it Psych Up?

Knight of Time
29th September 2005, 05:22 PM
EMT Game: Bide?

Wolfsong
29th September 2005, 07:23 PM
Narrowed List

MP: Seaking, Milotec.

MP:
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - No
Question 4: Is the pokemon in question a water type? - yes

50/50 chance ^.^;; I think i'm going to guess Milotec.

I'd like a game of gt as well please.

Shadow Djinn
29th September 2005, 08:53 PM
I'd like to sell the Solar Gem for stamps please. =D

SoulflameNinetales
30th September 2005, 06:14 AM
EMT: Transform?

Lady Vulpix
30th September 2005, 06:31 AM
Kyle gets a Bide TM. Congratulations!

Amy: I think the right spelling is Milotic, but your guess is correct! Pick your prize. GT: this pokemon is the most positive of all. (Sorry, the randomizer gave me a tough one, anything I could come up with was either too obvious or too vague).

Shadow Djinn: you get 2 stamps for your gem.

Wolfsong
30th September 2005, 09:05 AM
[color=skyblue]For the mp i'd like a blue mg coin.

Is the gt plusle? ^^; blue mg coin i correct.

10 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please. Numbers 2,3,5 and a game of gt *hands over mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
30th September 2005, 01:27 PM
You get 2 Blue MGCoins, then.
As for your SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins. You're left just as you were before.
GT: let's keep up with the trend. :P This pokemon is the closest to a starseed.

SoulflameNinetales
30th September 2005, 01:47 PM
Could I have 4 Group 2 Scratchcards (2, 7, 8) for Green MGCoins pleae *hands over coins*

Wolfsong
1st October 2005, 01:49 PM
You get 2 Blue MGCoins, then.
As for your SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins. You're left just as you were before.
GT: let's keep up with the trend. :P This pokemon is the closest to a starseed.

And this one is a toughie. is the gt: cleffa? blue mg coin if correct.

also my 2 emts for october *pays and crosses fingers*

also 10 group 2 scratchacards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 and a gt please

classy_cat18
1st October 2005, 01:51 PM
I would like my first EMT for this month, please.

Knight of Time
1st October 2005, 01:55 PM
I'd like my two EMTs for October please.

BTW, whenever you win a second TM at the EMT game in the same month you previously won one, are you not allowed to give someone the first TM you got for that month?

If so, my Bide TM is up for grabs. I don't think I'd use it anyway.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 02:08 PM
Ben: I'll take the smilie as an 8. 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

Amy: no, sorry. It was Sunkern (it's a seed and the sun is a star). Two EMT moves from high above: Sky Attack, and Rain Dance. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. GT: partial or total darkness; dimness.

Shonta: Lovely Kiss.

Kyle: Snore, Barrier. And you're free to give anything you own to anyone you want. Once you get a TM, it's yours.

Once more I missed a chance to get an EMT. Well, I've been busy. I may request one someday.

The Blue Avenger
1st October 2005, 02:31 PM
September 25

I actually think it looks really cool. I would love to see how it plays, because it has the potential to redo how people play video games. Definitely looking forward to it.

Lady Vulpix
1st October 2005, 02:58 PM
I thought so. A Solar Gem for you. :D Hey, time for a new version!