View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.34

Pages : [1] 2 3

andyizcool
12th May 2005, 05:46 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Kirei, Lady Vulpix and TheBlueAvenger

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

andyizcool
12th May 2005, 05:47 PM
EMT Game
Type: Rock
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

(5/9) Ever won anything from a competition? What was it? Do you like competitions? Why/Why not?

(5/10) What do other people do that annoys you most? Why? Do you do annoying things sometimes? Why/Why not?

(5/11) What time do you normally get up? Why? What time do you normally go to bed? Why?

(5/12) Do you wear a watch? Why/Why not? Where do you use it most? Why? What type of watch is it?

Lady Vulpix
12th May 2005, 06:17 PM
EMT Game: Rock Slide?

I'll get back with the polls later, probably tomorrow. For now I'd like to sell the following:

* 1 Darkness Gem
* 1 Flame Gem
* 5 Spark Gems
* 9 Lunar Gems
* 3 Ocean Gems
* 7 Solar Gems
* 7 Photosynthesis Gems
* 2 Light Gems
* 1 Rainbow Gem
* 3 Division Gems
* 7 Hollow Stones

That, if I've added correctly, should add up to 85 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
12th May 2005, 06:23 PM
I'd like to sell that Photosynthesis Gem for stamps.

EMT: How about Rock Blast?

(5/9) Ever won anything from a competition? What was it? Do you like competitions? Why/Why not?

I've won a Pinewood Derby before - a race for little cars made out of balsa wood. I won a trophy. I normally like competing, if only because it's exciting, but I usually do not do too well.

(5/10) What do other people do that annoys you most? Why? Do you do annoying things sometimes? Why/Why not?

Well, my little brother has lots of little quirks that annoy me, but mostly what annoys me is people distracting me when I'm trying to focus. It makes me so unproductive. I know I am annoying sometimes, and I guess I just can't help it.

(5/11) What time do you normally get up? Why? What time do you normally go to bed? Why?

I get up at 6, because I have to get up then to get to school on time. I go to bed at 10, so I'm refreshed for next day's school.

(5/12) Do you wear a watch? Why/Why not? Where do you use it most? Why? What type of watch is it?

I do. It helps me know when classes let out so I can get to class on time. I use it most in school, for the aforementioned reasons. It's an Ironman Timex digital watch.

Wolfsong
12th May 2005, 06:40 PM
My guess for emt is ancient power

Yes, it was an online survey for a radio station that i listen too. if you filled it out there awas a chance you could win something weekly. I won a cd single of Blake Shelton's Austin that was autographed by him. Sort of. Depends on what kind. They are fun the ones that i like

There are two things that tie for annoying me most. First is people trying to pretend to be somethign that they aren't and people that put others down just to make themselves look better..... Not sure why about the first but it just annoys me. THe second, one of my former friends did that to me al the time... Probably when i drink too much caffiene. Then i talk too much and get hyper ^^;

When i was in school it was 7 am every day caus ei had classes now i just sleep till i wake up which is different every day. It also varies but on average around midnight becuase theres so mcuh to do and sol little time/.

Yes, i do. It helps me to keep track of where i'm supposed to be and when. minaly when i was in school, it helped me keep track of where iw as supposed to be. Timex

The_Missing_Link
12th May 2005, 06:53 PM
Becca
*hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Flame Gem
GT: This pokémon sheds its skin once a year. It has a boulder like body and is known for rolling down mountains.

GT: Golem for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT use of the month. I'll also sell the gem for stamps

Could another worker answer this, please? No offense to Soo, but she posts very infrequently and I've been waiting a week for an answer

As in, a sport or something else? For a sport, nothing but when I was little, we got trophies just because we participated in the league. As for something else, nope. I like competitions of any sort but I'm never the best

I hate it when people use 'like' in their sentences when it's not needed. My mom made me aware of this after I said it too much and now I hate it whenever others say it often

On weekdays, I usually get up at 7 and go to sleep near or at 12. On Saturday, 8:30 and on Sunday, near 11 but I still go to sleep near 12. Why? It all has to do with TV. If there's something I like that's on, I'm going to stay up and watch it

I have a watch, but I don't wear it. Actually, it's kind of broken since the piece that you use to adjust the time is missing. I like watches, but I don't like wearing them

EMT: Rock Tomb

aragornbird
12th May 2005, 07:35 PM
Whoa, haven't been here for a while.

Yes, I won $3000 from an art competition sponsored by Coca-Cola. I'm normally not a competitive person, but if it's art-related and has a good prize, I'd do it.

I think it's stupidity. Either that or ignorance, though sometimes people are both stupid AND ignorant. I, like everyone else, do stupid things once in a while. But when people do things like make broad generalizations or criticize something they don't have a clue about, that gets on my nerves.

Let's see, 6 AM on weekdays cause I have to go to school and 10 AM on weekends/holidays. For bedtime, it's 11 PM on weekdays and 12 AM on weekends/holidays.

No, I don't wear a watch. I used to, but then the batteries stopped working and I never bothered to get new ones. I don't use a watch cause my cell phone has the time.

2 EMTs please! *pays 2 Green MGCoins*

classy_cat18
12th May 2005, 08:03 PM
Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs
I took the 2 Stamps/CCPs in Stamps.

GT: This Pokemon's horn grows slowly so it prefers not to fight.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Heracross. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I think it's popping their gum. The sudden noise just breaks my concentration. What do I do that's annoying? At times I ask a lot of questions or stupid questions. Sometimes I just want to make sure that I know everything there is to know about something. That just makes some people annoyed.

I usually get up at 6 some weekdays and around 7:45 other weekdays. Weekends and Fridays are up in the air. I have classes to get to and, depending on the day, I either have to wake up at 6 or at 7:45. I usually try to go to bed at around midnight. I would go earlier but there's Adult Swim to watch at that time.

All the time. I always want to know what time it is. I especially like to wear it to school so I know the exact second that my classes end. It's a Timex Expedition with Indiglo.

3 MGs please.

Skye
12th May 2005, 09:05 PM
I have in riding horses. I've won a lot of blue ribbons in different areas of jumping and a few division champion ribbons. ^^U I love competing, especially when I have a horse that actually listens to me.

I don't like it when people act stupid. Like this one guy in PE who dances around and skips like a ballarena... And he's like over 6'. I try not to be annoying, but I have gotten on people's nervers a few times. ^^U

I like to get up around 8, but mostely I have to get up around 7:10 for school. xxU I normally go to bed around 9-10ish so I can shat to all of my friends.

I do not, but I carry a cell phhone with me. i tend to lose watches. I use it most often during school or around the end of the day, and it has digital numbers on it.

4 MGs, please

andyizcool
14th May 2005, 05:59 PM
EMT Game
Type: Rock
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses: Rock Slide, Rock Blast, Ancientpower, Rock Tomb
Congrats, Gabi has won a Rock Slide TM.

Gabi
*Hands over 85 Stamps*

Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem

Becca
GT: I'm looking into the matter.
MG: Red MGcoin, Gold Berry, Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin

Aragornbird
MG: Rainbow Gem, Stat Modification Die, Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP
EMT: Water Pulse TM, Bubblebeam TM

Shonta
GT: No sorry. It was Nidorina.
MG: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem

Darkfire
MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

(5/13) Where did you last go to on holiday? Who did you go with? What did you like about it? How often do you go on holidays? Why?

(5/14) What do you think future Goldenrod Tower questions should involve? Why? Are the lack of current questions drying Goldenrod Tower out? Why/Why not?

The_Missing_Link
14th May 2005, 06:57 PM
That's fine, but I hope no one forgets about it. I don't want to go rummaging through old pages just to find proof that I had another Red MGCoin and possibly a blue one to get a EMT crank

And on that note, I'll use a blue and red coin from my recent MGs to use the EMT for the 'first' crank of the month

The Blue Avenger
14th May 2005, 07:01 PM
I'll sell the Spark Gem for stamps, please.

(5/13) Where did you last go to on holiday? Who did you go with? What did you like about it? How often do you go on holidays? Why?

I went to Maryland, with my father - my grandparents live up there. I lve going there, if only because my grandmother and uncle tend to spoil me a lot. It's a nice feeling. And I love seeing my family. I don't go on holiday a lot, maybe once every month or so - usually we just go up to my stepgrandmother's house. We just don't get a lot of time off.

(5/14) What do you think future Goldenrod Tower questions should involve? Why? Are the lack of current questions drying Goldenrod Tower out? Why/Why not?

I don't really mind whatever the questions involve. I couldn't think of questions on a daily basis, so I'm not the person to ask. And I think that as long as there is AC/CC, Goldenrod Tower will have someone frequenting it. For example, me.

Lady Vulpix
14th May 2005, 07:15 PM
Wow! On the first guess! And I almost didn't follow my hunch but in the end I did. Thanks! My only pokemon who can learn it (other than my Expedia Kabuto who's unlikely to use it) already has it so I'm going to look for a friend to give it to.

Yes, a medal once, an honorary mention for creativity another time, and a certificate another time, and a few trophies in birthdays. The medal was the hardest to achieve, I got it in an interschool maths competition. And, of course, I've won some things on TPM, like a runner-up medal in the philosophers tournament, a silver medal at the first Eagle Games, Caledor at the first Griphon Games, the 2nd prize of the Dragon Games, Celeste at the Melee Games, and some levels and items in races and EMT games. I like competitions as long as everyone has fun. When fights come out of them, or someone starts feeling too much pressure, I think it's the time to stop.

Say things about me that aren't true. I've always hated that, because others (or even themselves) may believe them. And smoke in front of me, I hate that too. It literally makes me sick and I think it's completely disrespectful. And also discriminate others, or me, for all the well-known stupid reasons. I do annoying things sometimes, like make corrections whenever I see something's less than perfect, and making painful jokes. I try to stop myself, but sometimes I can, and sometimes people feel offended at being corrected.

Around 7 AM, give or take an hour. Because I like it and mornings are the time when I can do the most things. Somewhere between 11 PM and Midnight. Because I need to sleep at least 6 hours, and at most 9.

Yes, because I like knowing the time whenever I need it. I use it everywhere. It's an Election analogue watch with lines marking the minutes and numbers marking the hours, and an arm for the seconds too. Blue face, light green numbers, silver lines. The part that goes around the wrist (name, please?) is blue as well.

To Salta, with my father, and I liked everything. It's a beautiful place, and I was visiting my grandmother and it's good to see her, and I had some delicious food from the Argentinean Northwest. I normally go somewhere for a few days once a year, but I haven't had a long vacation for ages. I wonder if I'll ever have one again.

Well, it's hard to keep the place active without questions, but obviously people are still interested because whenever there are questions, activity picksup. I don't know, the questions can be anything. From everyday things like food or things we normally use, to likes and dislikes, to opinions on serious topics (like what I said earlier about discrimination), to culture-related questions (like questions about traditions). I think a good mix of topics, especially a combination of light and serious ones, would be nice.

classy_cat18
14th May 2005, 07:56 PM
Oh well. I would like to use the Red MGCoin that I won in the previous MG to play another game of GT.

Skye
14th May 2005, 10:11 PM
I can't remember our last holiday that we went anywhere to relax. We don't vacation often. All of my off time is taken up on showing horses.

Maybe more Pokemon-related, just because Goldonrod Tower is in a Poke game. And the lack of activity worker-wise is all that's dring the Tower up. xx

Cheesey
15th May 2005, 08:51 AM
I expect you all saw this coming, but... I'm resigning.

Right now I don't have the time to update frequently, and neither do I have the enthusiasm/dedication to do it any more. Because of homework and revision for my exams, I've just lost my time for stuff and I need to make priorities. I can't work here any more because it would just be a chore that would take up my time, rather than something that I actually want to do. I don't deserve the spot and to be honst, I don't think Soo does either.

Andy, I know you're doing all the work but I just can't work here at this point in time and I know that after my exams what I'll want to focus on more will have changed. I need to make priorities and make sure that I use my time properly, and I'd rather use that time to do stuff like practice playing my piano/sax rather than work at something online which is just like a burden.

I hope that made sense :/

andyizcool
15th May 2005, 06:52 PM
I expect you all saw this coming, but... I'm resigning.

Right now I don't have the time to update frequently, and neither do I have the enthusiasm/dedication to do it any more. Because of homework and revision for my exams, I've just lost my time for stuff and I need to make priorities. I can't work here any more because it would just be a chore that would take up my time, rather than something that I actually want to do. I don't deserve the spot and to be honst, I don't think Soo does either.

Andy, I know you're doing all the work but I just can't work here at this point in time and I know that after my exams what I'll want to focus on more will have changed. I need to make priorities and make sure that I use my time properly, and I'd rather use that time to do stuff like practice playing my piano/sax rather than work at something online which is just like a burden.

I hope that made sense :/
I'm sorry to see you leaving and I'll look into Soo. I would do anything to be better at bass guitar like you and your piano/sax. I guess anyone who would like to work here could start PMing me.

Becca
EMT: Shadow Ball TM

Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
MG: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Light Gem, Flame Gem, Flame Gem, Mystery Box

Shonta
GT: Even though this Pokemon's body is very skinny it's fast when catching its prey.

Darkfire
MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone

The Blue Avenger
15th May 2005, 07:03 PM
I'll sell those two gems for stamps.

classy_cat18
15th May 2005, 07:26 PM
Shonta
GT: Even though this Pokemon's body is very skinny it's fast when catching its prey.

Oh man. Um, Furret? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Skye
15th May 2005, 09:17 PM
A game of Mystery Pokemon, please. *hands over a Credit*

And I'll use the rest of my credits for 8 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards, please. *hands oiver last Credits* I am playing for Green MG Coins, numbers 1, 3, and 5 please.

Lady Vulpix
16th May 2005, 02:49 PM
I'd like to open my Mystery Box, please. As my item of choice, I'll take 2 stamps if that's ok.

I'd also like to inform that I've given my Rock Slide and Conversion 2 TMs to TheBlueAvenger, for Groove Guy and Previsiona respectively.

Wolfsong
18th May 2005, 03:05 PM
Amy
MG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem[/b]

I'd like to sell all for stamps please

*Murkrow
19th May 2005, 02:44 AM

Corfu, last summer, with my mumu and my dad (my brother went to Lanzarote with some of his friends). I loved most of it, the scenery was incredible, we were in a nice hotel a short walk from the beach, and it was nice and hot. People were friendly, too. I normally go on holiday once a year because it's usually all we can afford if we want to go abroad.

Anything; if it can be turned into a question, use it. Simple as that. Though if the whole 'why/why not' that seems to turn up at the end of every question could be cooled down, I think that'd be great. I appreciate that it helps pad an answer out, but I find it gets so repetitive, especially if you're answering a couple of questions in a row. I don't really know the current situation that well, considering I haven't been around and active for the best part of two weeks so I don't know how to respond to that bit. It's probably more to do with workers than lack of questions.

2 MGs and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

andyizcool
25th May 2005, 10:24 AM
Notice!
Sorry for the downtime but things have been a little busy around Soo and myself. I don't want to blame Chris for leaving because it's not his fault he has so many exams and stuff. Gabi has kindly offered her services as our new Goldenrod Tower Worker. Thanks for the help Gabi. :)

Jeff
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Shonta
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Darkfire
MP: Ekans, Smeargle, Venonat, Pelipper, Corsola, Alakazam, Lunatone, Sealeo, Wartortle, Whismur, Relicanth, Ho-oh, Paras, Feraligatr
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Gabi
MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, Darkness Gem

Amy
*Hands over 8 Stamps*

Hannah
MG: Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

(5/25) Have you missed Goldenrod Tower being active? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower? Why?

Charizard04621
25th May 2005, 10:40 AM
Soo gave me this GT: This pokémon has a slim body, builds a unique nest and likes hunting Ratatta.

You are Furret!

(5/25) Have you missed Goldenrod Tower being active? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower? Why?

To tell the truth, I used to frequent the tower but now I've gotten lazy. ^_^ I would have missed it if I checked it often, though; I like looking at MGs that I get. It's the sheer randomness of it all that appeals to me. I love surprises!

Lady Vulpix
25th May 2005, 11:13 AM
You're welcome. I've never applied before because I didn't (and still don't) think I'd be able to come up with polls everyday, but the rest of the things I can do, and looking at how things are right now, I believe that will be better than nothing. So thanks for accepting my offer.

I did miss it, especially because the whole subforum became rather inactive without it. I like the little fun it adds to everyday posting, and the games even though I haven't played them in a while.

classy_cat18
25th May 2005, 12:11 PM
Sure did! Everyone's so busy with schoolwork and all that this forum seemed a little empty. I missed having to think up answers to the daily poll. My favorite thing about the GT is playing the games and winning prizes.

MG please. I would also like to play another game of Guess This.

Lady Vulpix
25th May 2005, 02:11 PM
Karin and Shonta get an Ocean Gem each. :)

Shonta's GT: this pokemon is known for its long legs, and for its unique way of trapping its opponents. It can have either of 2 different traits.

The_Missing_Link
25th May 2005, 02:35 PM
Becca
*hands over 2 stamps*
GT: This pokémon sheds its skin once a year. It has a boulder like body and is known for rolling down mountains.

GT: Golem for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT use of the month

Andy, can you please answer this for me? I've been waiting almost three weeks and I'm pretty sure Soo is not going to do it

andyizcool
25th May 2005, 02:41 PM
Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Becca
EMT: Mimic TM

classy_cat18
25th May 2005, 02:42 PM
Shonta's GT: this pokemon is known for its long legs, and for its unique way of trapping its opponents. It can have either of 2 different traits.

Please be Ariados. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

*Murkrow
25th May 2005, 02:49 PM

Not really. I've had bigger priorities this week (namely exam revision-I'm taking a break at the moment and was out all Monday night), so I have only been logging on for a few minutes really; even if the place was active, I doubt I'd have posted.
My favourite thing is either getting free stuff for doing nothing or getting a couple of TMs each month, simply because it's stuff you get but don't have to work for o_O

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

The Blue Avenger
25th May 2005, 02:56 PM

Sure, but I completely understand that people have lives outside of TPM, so it's not really that big of a deal for me. My favorite part would have to be the EMT< because I really like getting new TMs for my Pokemon.

Kirei
25th May 2005, 03:46 PM
All: I'm sorry I was away so long. I have had a few problems at work lately and a bit of stress and had trouble being active. I'm sorry and hope to make up for things now, if it's OK with everyone.

Becca
I'm sorry it took so long. Furret WAS the right answer - what would you like as your prize? I can't remember what you asked for but whatever it is you'd like you can have two of them, because I think it's unfair you had to wait so long.

Hannah
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: Berry

EMT GAME
Type: Normal
Power: ???
Acc: ???
PP: ???

The_Missing_Link
25th May 2005, 03:58 PM
Karin had the Furret GT, not me. Andy already gave me my prize

EMT: Body Slam

The Blue Avenger
25th May 2005, 04:00 PM
EMT: Attract?

Kirei
25th May 2005, 04:04 PM
I'm so dense. I read it and yet I STILL managed to write your name Becca! Karin, you can choose a prize and have two of them and I hope this is OK with you Andy but I think Becca should be allowed another Blue MG coin. I kept you waiting too long as well, I'm sorry.

Skye
25th May 2005, 09:05 PM
Yeah, of course I miss it. I remember once when a day rarely went by without a new poll. I do like the prizes, or course. And it's always fun to play the games., Especially the EMT games.

MP: Ekans, Smeargle, Venonat, Pelipper, Corsola, Alakazam, Lunatone, Sealeo, Wartortle, Whismur, Relicanth, Ho-oh, Paras, Feraligatr
Can this Pokemon evolve?

EMT: Extremespeed!!!

8 games of Group 2 Scratchcards for Green MGCoinms please, numbers 1, 2, 3, please.

Charizard04621
25th May 2005, 11:02 PM
Cool, thanks! ^_^ And don't worry, Soo, I know how busy it can get sometimes.

Oh, and I'll take two Blue MGCoins.

I'll sell the Gem Gabi gave me for 2 Stamps. :)

*Murkrow
26th May 2005, 03:41 AM
EMT Game: Hyper Beam?

And I'll have today's 10 Group 2 SC's please. For 5 CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
26th May 2005, 09:01 AM
EMT: is it Strength?

Shonta: your wish has been granted. Here's your Blue MGCoin.

Hannah: ah, but you do have to work for it. You have to answer the polls.

Darkfire: Spark Gem and the following SC prizes: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Karin: here are your 2 stamps and 2 Blue MGCoins.

Hannah: what parts of the scratchcards are you going to scratch?

And now it's time for the new poll. The question's short, but some long and interesting answers may come out of it.

(26/5) What are your thoughts about fashion?

classy_cat18
26th May 2005, 09:40 AM
Alright! I'm going to take that Blue MGCoin and my Red MGCoin and use them for a spin on the EMT.

Personally, I think it's confusing and frustrating. I couldn't buy a suitable dress to save my life! I don't know what makes me look like my age or what makes me look like an old person, but apparently my mom does and thinks it's obvious. It takes me days to find dress shoes that fit my narrow feet. If I could wear blue jeans to church, I would do it without guilt.

MG please. EMT game: Swift?

*Murkrow
26th May 2005, 10:19 AM

Boring, waste of time, blah blah blah. I have much better things to do with my precious time than worry about if the things I am wearing are 'in', 'out', whether they match or not etc. That's why I basically live in jeans and t-shirts, very easy to put together and go well.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs please.

Charizard04621
26th May 2005, 11:17 AM
EMT: Substitute

No interesting answers out of me. ^_^; I think it's great that some people are good at fashion and design, but I'm not really one of them. Truthfully, I am too lazy to bother about playing according to the rules of fashion. I don't mind wearing anything, as long as it doesn't look indecent or utterly disgusting or something. Needless to say, I don't pay much attention to fashion. Hehe.

Lady Vulpix
26th May 2005, 11:48 AM
Shonta: Mystery Box! EMT: Mega Punch.

Hannah: 2 Stamps/CCPs. Scratchcards: 5 CCPs, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Karin: I think that was an interesting answer after all. 2 Green MGcoins!

Here's my own answer.

My life would be easier if fashion didn't exist. I wear the things I like whether they're 'in' or not, but the fashion changes not only makes me have to wait for a long time until certain things become available again, but I also end up having lots of fights with my family when I want to wear something that's supposed to be 'out', or when I don't want to wear something that they say would look good on me and I should wear it because everyone else is wearing it. Things would be a lot easier if everyone let everyone else wear the clothes and accesories they like. Then if something new comes out, you can decide whether you like it or not, and not have to fight anyone if you happen to decide that you don't. After all not everyone likes the same things, so why not let everyone have their own style?

andyizcool
26th May 2005, 12:53 PM
I'm so dense. I read it and yet I STILL managed to write your name Becca! Karin, you can choose a prize and have two of them and I hope this is OK with you Andy but I think Becca should be allowed another Blue MG coin. I kept you waiting too long as well, I'm sorry.
Becca's allowed another Blue MGCoin. :)

Gabi
MG: Darkness Gem

(25/5) Have you missed Goldenrod Tower being active? Why/Why not? What's your favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower? Why?
I've missed Goldenrod Tower being active but when it's active I have to help keep it upto date too. If people have things to do in their lives it's not their fault for letting a place die but I prefer to keep Goldenrod Tower active. My favourite thing about Goldenrod Tower is Mystery Gifts because it's a random surprise and EMTs because they're random too and you might get a cool new TM.

Fashion just annoys me because people pay more for less material on their clothes or to have stains on them already. Fashion also annoys me because if you want to be cool you've got to be wearing the latest fashion. I wear any random clothes around the house or going out because I don't want to go around wearing clothes that cost too much and that I don't personally like.

2 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Kirei
26th May 2005, 01:52 PM
Andy
MG: Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem
SC: 4 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

EMT GAME
Power: 80
Acc: ???
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Extremespeed, Hyper Beam, Strength, Swift, Substitute

classy_cat18
26th May 2005, 02:14 PM
Okay! I'll open up that Mystery Box for my 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a Blue MGCoin, and a free MG. Then I'll use the Red MGCoin and the Blue MGCoin for another spin of the EMT.

The Blue Avenger
26th May 2005, 02:16 PM

I truthfully don't care that much about fashion. Personally, I just buy clothes that fit me and that are comfortable, so how they look isn't that big of an issue for me. But if people want to get involved in fashion, more power to them.

EMT: Tri Attack?

Lady Vulpix
26th May 2005, 02:20 PM
Shonta: Mystery Box: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a Blue MGCoin, and 20 Stamps/CCPs! The tower's being generous today. EMT: Poison Fang.

Jeff: Blue MGcoin

Skye
26th May 2005, 05:02 PM
EMT: Slash?

The_Missing_Link
26th May 2005, 05:07 PM
EMT: Mega Punch

Wolfsong
26th May 2005, 08:39 PM
EMT: Is it Slam

Kirei
27th May 2005, 10:11 AM
( 5/28 ) Are there any foods you really hate? What are they and why do you hate them? If you don't hate any tell us about your favourite foods.

EMT GAME
Acc: 100%
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Extremespeed, Hyper Beam, Strength, Swift, Substitute, Slash, Mega Punch, Slam

Wolfsong
27th May 2005, 10:17 AM
( 5/28 ) Are there any foods you really hate? What are they and why do you hate them? If you don't hate any tell us about your favourite foods.

Yes, lettuce. I've tried to eat it several times before but each time for some reason it just makes me gag. Even if i don't see it, and i taste it i'll loose my appetite and star gagging at some point x.X I'd love to be able to eat it so that i could eat salads but i just can't for some reason.

Charizard04621
27th May 2005, 11:05 AM
EMT Game: Tri Attack

Uggghhh, squid... I had a bad experience with it when I was little, and I will never forget the chewy, rubbery, disgusting tentacle sticking out of my food. Eww...

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2005, 12:17 PM
TBA already guessed Tri Attack but Soo didn't include it in the guesses

EMT: Razor Wind

Lady Vulpix
27th May 2005, 12:54 PM
EMT Game: Hyper Fang

(5/27) Are there any foods you really hate? What are they and why do you hate them? If you don't hate any tell us about your favourite foods.
There are several, actually, but the one for which I'm made fun of the most is olives. I hate their smell and their taste, and it doesn't help that most pizzas here come with olives by default.

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP
Karin: Spark Gem

[Edit from the following day: this was from yesterday, not today.]

classy_cat18
27th May 2005, 03:00 PM
Chitterlings, chit'lins, pig intestines. They're the same thing and I hate them. Hate the sight, hate the smell, hate the taste. Just the fact that they're the intestines of a pig gives me a reason to hate them. The problem is that the rest of my family loves them so I'm the odd one out.

MG please.

Lady Vulpix
28th May 2005, 09:03 AM
Shonta: Flame Gem

I've only just realized yesterday's poll should have said 27 instead of 28. >_<

(28/5) Do you ever go out with friends? If so, what do you do with them? If not, why not? Would you like to?

Wolfsong
28th May 2005, 12:31 PM
(28/5) Do you ever go out with friends? If so, what do you do with them? If not, why not? Would you like to?

Sometimes i do. Most of the time its like to movies or something. However, recently i went with some to St. Louis. the trip was fun and we had a great time. THey kinda want to go on another trip with me sometimeinthe future.

andyizcool
28th May 2005, 07:55 PM
Gabi
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Amy
MG: Lunar Gem

(27/5) Are there any foods you really hate? What are they and why do you hate them? If you don't hate any tell us about your favourite foods.
I really hate pickles with anything like cheese and pickle sandwiches or just in general. I hate them because they look and smell like sick. I did taste one once and it was so awful I spat it out. I also hate apples when they're crushed into any sort of juice other than their solid form. I like eating apples as a solid food not as some apple juice that just doesn't have the right taste compared to eating it normally.

I rarely go out with my friends because they live so far away or they have better friends than me now. I can remember last time a friend came round we went the cinema to watch a new film with my brother so that was fun. Another time ages ago we all went the cinema and had fun joking about the film inside the cinema because no one else was there except us. Last year around March I did go to a Pokemon event in Hull to get an Eon Ticket for Pokemon Sapphire with one of my friends.

2 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Kirei
29th May 2005, 02:14 AM
Andy
MG: Flame Gem, Spark Gem
SC: 4 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins

EMT GAME
Acc: 100%
Guesses: Body Slam, Attract, Extremespeed, Hyper Beam, Strength, Swift, Substitute, Slash, Mega Punch, Slam, Tri Attack, Hyper Fang, Razor Wind
Congratulations, Becca has won a Razor Wind TM!

[5/29] If you could turn into any animal whenever you wanted what would it be and why? If you wouldn't want this power why not?

Lady Vulpix
29th May 2005, 08:15 AM
I go out with a friend (or rarely more) once in a while, normally to the movies and to a bar (to have tea, of course :P). Sometimes I go to their places or they come to my home, and a few times we do other things like going to a park, ice-skating (once in several years), etc.

(5/29) If you could turn into any animal whenever you wanted what would it be and why? If you wouldn't want this power why not?
Even though my favorite animals are dolphins and dogs, I think turning into a bird would be more practical. That way I'd be able to fly, and to go to many places I can't reach in my current form.

Wolfsong
29th May 2005, 11:36 AM
I'd like to sell that gem for stamps please

[5/29] If you could turn into any animal whenever you wanted what would it be and why? If you wouldn't want this power why not?

I'd have to say wolves. Not only are they my favorite animal, they are beautiful and have such amazing senses. I'd love to be able to have teh stamina and teh sense of hearing that they have.

classy_cat18
29th May 2005, 04:15 PM
I go out to lunch with them during our breaks. We have a Chinese food buffet near our school. That's all I can do with them. They live in places all over central Alabama and have jobs and families.

(5/29) If you could turn into any animal whenever you wanted what would it be and why? If you wouldn't want this power why not?
I guess it would be a cat. Doesn't have to be a big cat, could be a regular housecat. I would love to jump to great heights, have that excellent sight and hearing. Hunt in the yard, sleep almost all day, stuff like that.

2 MGs please.

Charizard04621
29th May 2005, 04:47 PM
I'll sell the Gem for 2 Stamps. :)

I'll pay 1 Red MGCoin for a game of Guess This!

andyizcool
29th May 2005, 06:54 PM
Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Gold Berry

Shonta
MG: Division Gem, Green MGcoin

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: When this Pokemon walks around on the ground it coats its body with a slimy and poisonous film.

Skye
30th May 2005, 09:36 AM
(5/27) Are there any foods you really hate? What are they and why do you hate them? If you don't hate any tell us about your favourite foods.
Spicy foods, because I have a sensitive muoth and they tend to burn my tongue REALLY easily. My favorite foods would be most meats, and anything in the not-too sweet area and sour is definately good.

(5/28) Do you ever go out with friends? If so, what do you do with them? If not, why not? Would you like to?
Yeah, I sometimes go out with my friends. We usually go to the movies and have sleepovers.

A hawk, because I would love to have their keen sense of sight and the ability to fly.

10 games of Group 2 Scratchcards for Green MGCoins, numbers 1, 4, 9, please.

I don't think my MP question was answered, so I'm posting it again
Question 1: Can this Pokemon evolve?

Charizard04621
30th May 2005, 10:47 AM
GT: When this Pokemon walks around on the ground it coats its body with a slimy and poisonous film.

You are Wooper!

The Blue Avenger
30th May 2005, 03:13 PM

I absolutely cannot stand mushrooms. For some reason, I'm not too fond of eating something that, if it is the wrong kind, could potentially kill you. Kinda paranoid, I know, but meh. I'm pretty much open to anything else.

I do, occasionally. In fact, just last week after exams, we went to go see the Star Wars movie. Usually, it's just that - movies. Sometimes, though, there will be parties. Those are fun.

A kiwi! I have no clue what it is about them, but they are just really cool. Perhaps it's because they are so cute, or maybe it's because they get to live in New Zealand...

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2005, 08:39 AM
I'd like an EMT, please, since the month ends today. *Hands over 3 Red MGCoins.*

Darkfire: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem. Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Jeff: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

(30/5) Do you like playing videogames? What about watching others play? What do/don't you like about them?

(31/5) Which topic(s) on this forum do you post in the most? Why? Which one(s) do you like the most? Once more, why?

The Blue Avenger
31st May 2005, 08:51 AM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for stamps.

(30/5) Do you like playing videogames? What about watching others play? What do/don't you like about them?

Definitely. They take skill and strategy (or at least, some of them do) and they provide an entertaining diversion when you have nothing else to do. It's certainly better than TV, since at least you're actually interacting with something. That's why I don't like watching others play - it gets boring since there's nothing for me to do. I'll play most types of games, but my favorite genres are RPGs, platformers, fighting, racing, and WarioWare (it needs its own category).

(31/5) Which topic(s) on this forum do you post in the most? Why? Which one(s) do you like the most? Once more, why?

I post in here the most, if only because it's an opprtunity to get more items, but also because it's interesting to see everyone's answers to the questions. However, I like the Battle Range the most, since I enjoy reading the new stories that people post. It makes me wonder why some of you aren't professional writers, heh.

classy_cat18
31st May 2005, 09:05 AM
I love to play video games. They test your reflexes and hand-eye coordination. I take my Game Boy Advance with me everywhere. Some games, however, I just can't play. That's why it's sometimes fun to watch my brother play. We help each other when we're stuck. My favorite genres are platformers and racing (especially Mario Kart).

I post the most on Goldenrod Tower. It's where I get some of my stamps and CCPs, not to mention evolutionary stones. I like the Battle Range and Eevee House the most. The Battle Range is like this big story with many writers and I like the way our Pokemon characters interact at the Eevee House.

2 MGs please.

Wolfsong
31st May 2005, 10:13 AM

I like playing them. I also like watching other people play. I like playing them becuase sometimes they are a challenge and other times its a good way to unwind. As far as watching other people play, I like it becuase sometimes by watching tehm i can figure out waht i need to do to gt unstucjk in a game or somtthing.

I post at the ac and cc topics because i work at both places. I also post at the battle tower andt here. I enyoy the battle range and battle arena becuase i like to write though lately i' haven't had as much time as i wanted lately.

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2005, 10:53 AM
Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem and 2 stamps for your other Solar Gem.

Shonta: Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem.

Amy: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem.

Me: I still have an EMT pending. Here are my answers to the polls.

I like playing platform games, graphic adventures, RPGs, puzzle games and some arcade games. I don't like shooting games. I also like watching others play, especially if I can help with ideas. I'm a good co-pilot. :P I like the fun they provide, and some have interesting stories, and nice music and graphics. I don't like the time they consume, which is probably the reason why I haven't been playing much over the last few years.

I think this topic's the one where I post the most because it's the most active these days. Especially now that I'm a worker, I post not only for myself but for others too, which means more than one post a day in average. My favorite topic, however, is the Battle Range, for similar reasons to the ones Shonta provided. And I like Expedia a lot too, even though it's really hard to update.

The Blue Avenger
31st May 2005, 11:04 AM
I'll sell the solar gem for stamps too...

Wolfsong
31st May 2005, 11:08 AM
I'd like to sell that lunar and flame gem for stamps please

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2005, 11:14 AM
2 stamps for Jeff and 4 for Amy.
Solar gems seem to like Jeff, but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual.

Knight of Time
31st May 2005, 04:49 PM
Man, it's been a long time since I last posted here...

I got the following GT! from andyizcool:

GT: This Pokemon's translucent wings are said to be made of ice.

You are Articuno. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

(5/31) Which topic(s) on this forum do you post in the most? Why? Which one(s) do you like the most? Once more, why?

Hmm, a bit of a tough question for me here. I'd probably have to say the CCCC, b/c I like getting updates there so often. Of all the topics here, there isn't really one I like the most. I like all the topics here, b/c this forum is pretty much my favourite one to be.

(5/30) Do you like playing videogames? What about watching others play? What do/don't you like about them?

You betcha! Yeah, I like seeing others play (especially on the game show Video & Arcade Top 10, which is only shown in Canada, sorry to all you fellow gamers here if you don't get YTV). What I mainly like about seeing others playing, is just simply seeing how good they are with the game(s). What I tend to not like is the fact that I sometimes get bored of classics, but with some games, I always like starting them over from the beginning (especially my Zelda games).

Hmm, I'd probably want to be able to turn into a bald eagle, b/c they are one of my favourite animals to see (not to mention the first journal I had at my soon-to-be-over job training has bald eagles on the front cover).

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), a GT! and my two EMTs for May please.

andyizcool
31st May 2005, 05:49 PM
Karin
GT: Correct. Choose your prize.

Gabi
EMT: Mega Kick TM
MG: Mystery Box, Lunar Gem

Kyle
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Solar Gem
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: What sounds like its cry may actually be this Pokemon's snores or the rumblings of its hungry belly.
EMT: Zap Cannon TM, Icicle Spear TM

Skye
31st May 2005, 05:58 PM
(5/30) Do you like playing videogames? What about watching others play? What do/don't you like about them?
I like playing video games and I do like watchiong others play. I don't like teh ones where you die easily because that gets annoying very quickly.

(5/31) Which topic(s) on this forum do you post in the most? Why? Which one(s) do you like the most? Once more, why?
ASB and here because I like interactive stuff. I guess I like it here better because I have some control over winning and loosing and such. ^^U

MP by Andy:
Question 1: Can this Pokemon evolve?

10 games of Group 2 scratch cards, #s 1, 4, and 6 for Grren MG coins please. *pays*

Wolfsong
1st June 2005, 12:31 AM
Since its after midnight and also the first of June, I'd like my two EMT's for this month please. *hands over 2 green mg coins and crosses fingers*

The Blue Avenger
1st June 2005, 07:22 AM
I'd also like my two pulls of the EMT this month. *hands over 2 green MGCoins*

Charizard04621
1st June 2005, 10:58 AM
I'll have a Blue MGCoin for my prize, please. ^_^

Also, I'll pay 3 Blue MGCoins for my EMT TMs for this month.

andyizcool
1st June 2005, 01:35 PM
Darkfire
MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin
MP: No.
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins

Amy
EMT: Belly Drum TM, Hail TM

Jeff
EMT: Blaze Kick TM, Dizzy Punch TM

Karin
EMT: Rock Throw TM, Water Gun TM

(1/6) Do you like the start of new months? Why/Why not? Do you have anything planned for this month? Do you plan to achieve anything this month? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
1st June 2005, 01:43 PM
(1/6) Do you like the start of new months? Why/Why not? Do you have anything planned for this month? Do you plan to achieve anything this month? Why/Why not?

I really don't find them any different than any other day. They usually aren't, either: mostly, it's just another day to go to school. I'll probably get a job this month, and that's what I'm going to accomplish as well - I'm in desparate need of some funds.

Wolfsong
1st June 2005, 03:56 PM
I'm giving that hail Tm that i got to Angel. The belly drum tm, i'll have to wait to decide on what to do with it.

They aren't much different for me except for online here i can ask for the emt and all. I'm going to try and get a job. I need money coming in and all. If i can't find one then its back to college for me in august even though i graduated.

The_Missing_Link
1st June 2005, 04:03 PM

I love playing video games but not play them because when I see others make mistakes, I just want to grab the controller and do things my way. Seeing others play makes me anxious. I just love to play the action/adventure games, like Zelda and Donkey Kong. I really don't have any experience with first shooters, but I would like to learn how to play Half Life or Halo

I'll use a red and blue coin for my first EMT of the month

The Blue Avenger
1st June 2005, 04:28 PM
Amy and I are trading our Belly Drum and Spikes TMs. She should be along in a bit to confirm.

classy_cat18
1st June 2005, 04:56 PM
I'm a little neutral. It's just another day for me. I gotta change the calendars and check out the changes of season in Animal Crossing (ooh, almost forgot about that). I need to finish my final projects and prepare for my final exam. During my short, 2 week break I'm going to start a new character to put in my portfolio.

MG please. I would like to use my Green MGCoin to spin the EMT and play a game of GT with my Blue MGCoin.

Knight of Time
1st June 2005, 05:16 PM
GT! You are Snorlax. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

(6/1) Do you like the start of new months? Why/Why not? Do you have anything planned for this month? Do you plan to achieve anything this month? Why/Why not?

Absolutely, b/c it's always nice when a new month comes up IMO. You bet I have something planned for this month. This Friday marks the end of my job training (Around The Block). This month, I really hope to see one of my old friends from school (I have her e-mail address) someday, b/c I've been waiting for the chance to show her the inside of our new house (only one person I went to school with has seen the inside of the new house).

1 MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), 1 GT! and my two EMTs for June please.

Wolfsong
1st June 2005, 05:21 PM
Amy and I are trading our Belly Drum and Spikes TMs. She should be along in a bit to confirm.

I confirm this trade. Sugar will probably enjoy the move more than any of the rest on the team x.X

Skye
1st June 2005, 09:15 PM
(6/1) Do you like the start of new months? Why/Why not? Do you have anything planned for this month? Do you plan to achieve anything this month? Why/Why not?
New months are good because I like more EMTs. ^_~ And I like seeing time go by, but not during summer. I wish summer would never end. I have nothing planned, and my goal is to get outta school. SUMMER! FREEDOM!

MP by Andy:
MP: Smeargle, Pelipper, Corsola, Alakazam, Lunatone, Whismur, Relicanth, Ho-oh, Feraligatr
Question 2:Has this Pokemon evolved?

10 games of Group 2 scratch cards, #s 4, 5, and 6 for Green MG coins please.

And two shots at the EMT, please. *pays*

Kirei
2nd June 2005, 02:03 PM
Jeff
MG: Lunar Gem

Amy

Becca
EMT: Bonemerang

Shonta
MG: Miracle Berry
EMT: Swagger TM
GT: *gives back red MG coin as change* This pokémon uses its tail for its electric attacks. It also glows slightly in darkness.

Kyle
MG: Red MGcoin
SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This legendary pokémon has the power to heal itself by dipping into molten magma.
EMT: Flail TM, Metal Claw TM

Darkfire
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 9 Red MGcoins
EMT: Sheer Cold TM, Hyper Beam TM

(2/6) What's your favourite pokémon attack and why? If you don't like any just choose a kind of attack from a different video game.

~~~~~

I like the start of new months just the same as any other day because it isn't really any different. This month Ade and I are going on holiday and I'm also leaving my job for a new, better one, so that's quite an achievement.

(2/6) What's your favourite pokémon attack and why? If you don't like any just choose a kind of attack from a different video game.
I really like Psywave because it looks pretty in the games. I think it would look like rainbow waves and that sounds pretty!

2 EMTs please *hands over green mg coin and 3 red mg coins* and 2 MGs

The Blue Avenger
2nd June 2005, 02:14 PM
I'll sell that gem for stamps.

I'm fond of Metronome myself. It's really fun in Pokemon Stadium to get 2 teams of six Togetics and just Metronome the night away. Also, in Ruby/Sapphire, it was a good way to see attacks that I had never seen before: Using Metronome was the first time I ever saw Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, etc.

Wolfsong
2nd June 2005, 02:23 PM

I personally like Assist myself. It has all the randomness of metronome, but its also easier to predict the possible outcomes seeing as you have a general idea of all the possible moves given your team. *shrugs*

classy_cat18
2nd June 2005, 02:47 PM
GT: *gives back red MG coin as change* This pokémon uses its tail for its electric attacks. It also glows slightly in darkness.
You are Raichu! Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

I can't think of my favorite. There's a lot of really cool attacks. I guess one of my favorites is Dream Eater. Just think of it. Eating dreams to replenish your energy? Sounds cool to me!

MG please.

Kirei
2nd June 2005, 02:58 PM
Jeff
*hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Spark Gem

Amy

Shonta
Correct! *hands over blue mg coin*

And please can I have 2 MGs and 2 EMTs as mentioned above

The Blue Avenger
2nd June 2005, 02:59 PM
I'll sell that gem for stamps too.

classy_cat18
2nd June 2005, 03:19 PM

I took it in stamps. Now I would like to use my Red MGCoin and my Blue MGCoin to take another spin of the EMT.

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2005, 04:38 PM
Ok, I'll give my Mega Kick TM to Blaze when his battle is over. Thanks.
Now I'd like to open my Mystery Box, please. I choose 2 stamps as my free gift.

Soo: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem. EMT: Cosmic Power, Submission.

Jeff: 2 stamps for your gem.

Shonta: EMT: Brick Break.

Normally I do. There's a sense of renewal to them. Unless a deadline for something difficult is near. I do have some plans for this month, like attending my brother's and father's birthdays, finding a way tocelebrate my graduation with more than just my family, correcting projects which is part of my job, hopefully finding a new job, and, as always, writing as much as I can.

I think it's Surf. It's a strong attack in itself, fully accurate, can hit both opponents at once in 2 on 2 battles and helps you get through the water in the games.

Wolfsong
2nd June 2005, 06:04 PM
I'd like to use my last green mg coin to play 2 games of group one scratchcards for ccps please. Numbers, 2,3,5 and one grabber game up 1 over 1 *pays*

Edit: I'm trading 3 stamps to Darkfire for a division gem and a ccp. She shoudl be confirming soon.

Skye
2nd June 2005, 06:42 PM
I guess it's Flame Wheel. It looks so awesome in 3D. But there's other attacks like Psybeam that are just plain pretty. ^^

Confirming trade.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2005, 09:07 AM
Amy: Scratchcards: 2 Red MGcoins and the randomizer said "(0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 0 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering)". Grabber Game: Hollow Stone.

Darkfire: Light Gem

(3/6) Is there anything or anyone you miss from older times at TPM? If so, who/what and why? If not, why not?

Wolfsong
3rd June 2005, 09:57 AM
I'd like to sell that hollow stone for a ccp please

(3/6) Is there anything or anyone you miss from older times at TPM? If so, who/what and why? If not, why not?

I kind of miss the activity and also miss Meowth_Kitten. The activity when i first joined was kinda of nice but kind of annoying it'd take a while just to catch up on what ihad missed during the day and while i was checking more posts would be made. As it is, Meowth_kitten was one ofthe first few friends i made here and we even wrote some stories togethr. I'm jsut glad i still have several friends here.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2005, 10:19 AM
Amy: the ccp is yours and berries love you. O_o

The Blue Avenger
3rd June 2005, 11:48 AM

Older times, huh? For me, there aren't that many older times. So, there's not much I can miss. Although, I do wish Silver Machop and Iveechan would return. SM is always funny, and I enjoyed Iveechan's art.

andyizcool
3rd June 2005, 12:18 PM
Kyle

Darkfire
MP: No.

Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Jeff
MG: Solar Gem

The Blue Avenger
3rd June 2005, 12:27 PM
I'll sell that Solar Gem for stamps. AGAIN.

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2005, 12:49 PM
What's with Amy and berries, and you and Solar Gems? You must have some kind of magnetism. Here are your 2 stamps.

I miss many people, especially Alex (a.k.a. level100mewtwo, shadowmew2, Mewtwo The Great, MTG, etc.), Nolan (Ultima_Mew), Charlie (Aglandiir), Dean (BoltStryke, NOT the other dean), Patrick (Dragon Clan, Lord of Ravens, King of Rain, Misagi, etc.), Scott to some extent (Indraugnir), Tyler (Avian Freeze, Art[some number], etc.), *dratini* and everyone else who wrote good stories and made the games active and fun. I miss having Julina and Tyler running Expedia with me and providing their priceless ideas, and I miss the times when all Dragon Tamers worked together, though now something similar is starting to happen again and I like that a lot. ^_^ But I still miss those who have left.

Skye
3rd June 2005, 07:58 PM
I guess I missed most of everthing that happened, but I do remember when the board was much more active. I miss that, sorta. It was a bit hard to keep up, though. ^^U

MP by Andy:
MP: Smeargle, Corsola, Lunatone, Relicanth, Ho-oh
Is it Corsola?

10 games of Group 2 scratch cards, #s 2, 4, and 9 for Green MG coins please.

*Murkrow
4th June 2005, 03:02 PM
*Wanders in*
Can't be bothered to do the questions, but I'll have my EMTs for June and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.
*Pays coins*
*Wanders back out again*

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2005, 06:44 PM
Ok, I'll give my Mega Kick TM to Blaze when his battle is over. Thanks.
Now I'd like to open my Mystery Box, please. I choose 2 stamps as my free gift.I've just realized I haven't been given my gifts from the Mystery Box yet.
Self reminder: whatever comes from here, Tangela plushie, 1 stamp, Hollow Stone.
Darkfire: Hollow Stone. Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Sctratchcards: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. EMT: Ice Punch, Sludge Bomb. Nice!

(5/6) What have you done this weekend? Did you have plans for these 2 days? If so, how much of them did you accomplish and how much of the weekend turned out to be different from what you expected? Did you enjoy these 2 days? Do you wish the weekend had been longer, or was it ok, or too long for you?

Wolfsong
5th June 2005, 06:54 PM
(5/6) What have you done this weekend? Did you have plans for these 2 days? If so, how much of them did you accomplish and how much of the weekend turned out to be different from what you expected? Did you enjoy these 2 days? Do you wish the weekend had been longer, or was it ok, or too long for you?

Friday i went to visit a friend in the hospital. Fridaynight/Saturday morning 12am-3am) i stayed up to finish writing. Saturday i then typed up my story and posted it. Then last night i stayed up and worked out a story idea with another friend. I went to church this morning and evening and i'm palnning on tryign to work some on my cc rbg now. I wished it had been longer

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2005, 07:01 PM
And you've also won a Solar Gem.

Wolfsong
5th June 2005, 07:03 PM
I'd like to sell that for ccps pleas and play one game of group 1 scratchcard for ccps please numbers, 2,3,5 and one game of guess this please *hands over 2 red coins*

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2005, 07:06 PM
Then you get 2 CCPs plus 1 Red MGcoin.
GT: this pokemon, who can get Pursuit, Faint Attack and Foresight as bred-on moves, is said to eat Magikarps.

classy_cat18
5th June 2005, 07:06 PM
Although I can't think of many names, I would have to say Citrus Crush Chikorita being in the Fanfiction forum. Her story, When Destinies Collide, was very good. Also the activeness of the Fanfiction and RPG forums.

Friday I just lounged around. Saturday I went to the church picnic and VBS parade, then washed the dogs. Today I went to church and visited my grandparents. I was planning on completing my RPG for the Dragon Tamers Battle Range this weekend but I never got around to that. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Any weekend is too short for me.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2005, 07:08 PM
Shonta: Ryan is a guy. I miss his story When Destinies Collide as well, but he stopped liking it, so there's no forcing him to go back to who he was. Anyway, here are your MGs: Stat Modification Die, Division Gem.

Wolfsong
5th June 2005, 07:34 PM
Then you get 2 CCPs plus 1 Red MGcoin.
GT: this pokemon, who can get Pursuit, Faint Attack and Foresight as bred-on moves, is said to eat Magikarps.

Pidgeot? Blue MG Coin if i'm right

I woudl also like to use that red mg coing to play one game fo group one scratchcard numbers 2,3,5 for ccps please

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2005, 08:02 PM

Let's see... I went to a wedding, and then I went to a "school-is-finally-out" party. Today, I just sort of hung around and tried to keep awake after only getting an hour or so of sleep. The only plan I had was to attend the wedding, and that got done pretty well. And I did enjoy the weekend, because I got to see some of my friends, which is always fun. I don't really wish it had been longer because I'm on summer break, and so it's kinda like one really long weekend.

Skye
5th June 2005, 08:29 PM
I haven't done much. One of my friends went to California and I miss her. ;_; So I had no plans, and so nothing got done. I didn't have any expectations to begin with, and this was a good weekend. The weekend could be longer, but I don't care. Summer's here! So no school to torture me.

10 games of Group 2 Scratchcards, numbers 3, 7, 9, please. I'm aiming for Green MG Coins. *pays*

MP by Andy:
Is it Corsola?

*Murkrow
6th June 2005, 04:37 AM
Hannah: EMT: Ice Punch, Sludge Bomb. Nice!

o_O I got Sludge Bomb last month and couldn't decide to give it to my Torkoal or Houndoom....guess it doesn't matter now. *Laughs*

I didn't do much. I worked Saturday morning, came home, went out with my Dad to Bristol and got a couple of CD's. Sunday I revised a bit because I had an exam today (re-take so I wans't too bothered about it). When I was bored, I came on the internet.
I didn't really have any plans, unless you count working; I wanted to go out, but it was really a spure of the moment thing in the end.
I did enjoy it, though Sunday seemed a bit long- I just wanted to get my exam out of the way.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2005, 07:35 AM
Amy: 1 Blue MGCoin for guessing right and 1 Red MGcoin for your scratchcard.

Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP

Darkfire: you didn't say what you did do, but it's ok. You get a Blue MGcoin. And for your Scratchcards you get 2 Blue MGcoins and 7 Red MGcoins.

Hannah: Hollow Stone. Scratchcards: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. I'm glad your EMT worked out so well. ^_^

I corrected 2 projects which I have to return to my students today, got LinCVS, managed to access a certain CVS repository which I had been having troubles with since the year began, downloaded an excercise guide which I have to test before the students get it, and spent most of the weekend at a reiki seminar. That's more or less what I had planned, though the seminar was several hours longer than I had expected, which left me with no time to start testing the exercise guide, but I did the most urgent things. I also saw a bad movie on cable TV with my mom, which was still a good thing because we got to spend some time together and we don't get much of that lately. And I still managed to get online enough for people not to think I disappeared. I even handed in an Eevee baby and posted this poll. So all in all it was a well occupied weekend. And I enjoyed the seminar and other things. But yes, I wish it would have been longer.

And I still have a pending Mystery Box and a pending MG from Friday.

Skye
6th June 2005, 11:08 AM
Well, I did the usual: I rode horses. :P

10 Group 2 SC's (4,5,9) for Green MG Coins please. *pays*

MP by Andy:
Is it Corsola?

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2005, 11:15 AM
Ah... It's been years since I last rode a horse.

Your Scratchcards: 2 Green MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Skye
6th June 2005, 11:31 AM
I ride horses nearly every day. It's tons of fun, but hard work. I'd like to buy a Water Shield for Nuka, please. *pays 20 Credits*

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2005, 12:22 PM
The shield is yours.

*Murkrow
6th June 2005, 01:15 PM
Hannah: Hollow Stone

Sell for 1 Stamp please.

Lady Vulpix
6th June 2005, 02:32 PM
Sold it is. 1 stamp for you.

Skye
8th June 2005, 09:25 PM
Okay, my first order of business is to sell 3 Lunar Gems and a Spark Gem for 8 Stamps.

Next, I'm using those Stamps right away to forge a Spark Gem and Hollow Stone, an Ocean Gem and Hallow Stone, a Light Gem and Hollow Stone, and a Darkness Gem and Hollow Stone. *pays and hands over items*

6 games of Group 2 Scratchcards, numbers 3, 4, 6, please. I'm aiming for Green MG Coins. *pays*

MP by Andy:
Is it Corsola?

Thunder Stone, Water Stone, Day Stone, Night Stone, 6 G2 SCs, and (hopefully) an MP, please.

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 07:57 AM
Where's everyone else?

Darkfire, you get your stones and the following prizes from your scratchcards: 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins.

(9/6) Do you often get bored? If so, in which situations and what have you tried in order to get rid of boredom? If not, what keeps you from getting bored?

The Blue Avenger
9th June 2005, 09:30 AM
(9/6) Do you often get bored? If so, in which situations and what have you tried in order to get rid of boredom? If not, what keeps you from getting bored?

I get bored a lot, particularly during school. I get bored if the teacher is discussing something that I've already got a decent handle on. In said situations, I tend to draw in the margins of my notebooks - a lot. It tends to work, although it makes my notes look rather sloppy.

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 10:40 AM
Jeff: Lunar Gem.

I don't normally ge bored, unless I have the obligation to pay attention to something that's really boring. Most of the time I'm too busy to get bored, and I have a huge list of things I would like to do if I weren't so busy, so when I get a little free time, I squeeze it to the last drop and do as many of those things as I can. And if for some reason I can't do anything physically, I still have my imagination to keep me entertained. :)

MG, please, and I still have a pending Mystery Box and 2 pending MGs from Friday and Sunday, so that's a Mystery Box for 2 stamps and 3 Mystery Gifts.

The Blue Avenger
9th June 2005, 10:45 AM
At least it's not a Solar Gem. I'll sell it for stamps, though.

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 10:53 AM
My thoughts exactly. Here, have 2 stamps.

Skye
9th June 2005, 11:00 AM
I don't often get bored, because I lead such an active life I find I'm either very busy or too tired to be busy. ^^; And I find it hard to be bored when I'm tired. On the rare occasion I'm bored, I think about other things like story plots to keep myself entertained.

6 games of Group 2 Scratchcards, numbers 1, 6, 7, please. I'm aiming for Green MG Coins. *pays*

MP by Andy:
Is it Corsola?

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 11:04 AM
Darkfire: Ocean Gem. Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
9th June 2005, 11:13 AM

Sometimes but lately i haven't had much time to be bored. I've tried writing or playing games when i get bored and that helps some.

I'd like 1 game of GT pleas and 2 games of group 2 scratchcards for ccps please numbers 2,3,5 *hands over all my mg coings*

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 11:28 AM
Amy: Hollow Stone. Scratchcards: 1 Blue MGcoin. GT: this dual-type pokemon is immune to attacks from one of its types.

Wolfsong
9th June 2005, 11:33 AM
Sell that for ccp please.

Is that vibrava? blue mg coin if i'm right.

2 games of group 1 scratchcards for ccps please numbers 2,3,5 if i got the gt wrong, four of the same if i end up getting the gt right ^^;

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 11:39 AM
No, sorry, it's not Vibrava. Though now that I think of it there are at least 3 pokemon that fit the description, I was referring to immunity from type, not from traits. I'll give you another chance since the clue wasn't clear enough.

You get 2 CCPs for your gem and 2 CCPs and 1 Red MGcoin from the Scratchcards.

Wolfsong
9th June 2005, 11:56 AM
Gligar then is my guess if i'm correct, i'd like a blue mg coin which i will you for 2 games of group one scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 and for ccps ^^;

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 11:58 AM
That's right, Amy! ^_^ Once more sorry about the mixup. You get 2 Red MGcoins.

Skye
9th June 2005, 12:36 PM
All right, I've decided to clear my Gems out. I'd like to sell:

Hollow Stone x7, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem x2, Lunar Gem

That'll be 15 CCPs, please.

EDIT: And I'll be selling one of my Stat Modification Dice to Amy for 7 CCPs. Thanks, Amy. *hands over the Die*

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 12:37 PM
The 15 CCPs are yours.

Wolfsong
9th June 2005, 12:44 PM
EDIT: And I'll be selling one of my Stat Modification Dice to Amy for 7 CCPs. Thanks, Amy. *hands over the Die*

I confirm this

andyizcool
9th June 2005, 01:04 PM
Gabi
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin
MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps, Red MGcoin

Darkfire
MP: Correct. Choose your prize.

Skye
9th June 2005, 01:17 PM
I'd like 10 CCPs please.

classy_cat18
9th June 2005, 02:08 PM
I get bored a lot, especially on Fridays when I'm supposed to be cleaning my room or the bathroom and I just don't want to. Usually what I do is pop in a DVD and watch. Sometimes I go take a nap. I have lots of books to read and a puzzle that needs completing.

MG please. I would also like to sell the following gems for Stamps:

Flame Gem x 2
Solar Gem x 3
Darkness Gem x 2
Spark Gem
Division Gem
Photosynthesis Gem x 3

Lady Vulpix
9th June 2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks, Andy. :)
Shonta: 24 stamps for your gems and 2 Stamps/CCPs as your MG.

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2005, 01:03 PM
Welcome back, TPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome, Jeff, to the GT staff!

I'm going to paste some of the polls posted at Tsuyoi's Lair for those who haven't replied to them yet.

(20/6) Have you been in many RPGs before? Where were they hosted? What do you think of RPGs? Have you ever done the real life RPG thing like Dungeons and Dragons where you throw dice and things?

(21/6) Which month of the year is your favourite, and why?

(23/6) Which GT game(s) have you played the most, and why? If you haven't played any, why not?

(27/6) When was the last time you had a party? What was it for? Who else was there? What did you do? Did you have a good time?

(28/6) Look at this forum. Is there any topic you've never posted at? Why? Do you think you will someday? If you've posted at all the topics, jump high so we can see you. :P

(1/7) What meals do you normally have each day? What kinds of things do you eat and/or drink for each of them?

(3/7) When was the last time you went on a trip? Where did you go and (briefly) what did you do?

(4/7) Do you have a wild imagination, or are your thoughts mostly down to Earth? What kind of creative activities do you enjoy, if any? If you don't like any, why not?

(7/7) Are you reading or have you read any fics posted on a message board? If so, which ones? If not, why not? Have you started reading one and then stopped even though it continued updating? If you have, what was the reason? Would you like to go back to reading it?

*Murkrow
9th July 2005, 04:02 AM
My two EMT of July please. *Pays*

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2005, 09:21 AM
Hannah: you get a Glare TM and a Tickle TM.

BTW, I still have an Aurora Beam TM up for trade.

Knight of Time
9th July 2005, 08:46 PM
I'd like my two EMTs for July please.

'hands over 6 MGCredits'

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2005, 08:56 PM
Kyle, your two TMs are Psywave and Thrash.

*Murkrow
10th July 2005, 02:51 PM
Considering I didn't answer any of the polls while the GT was at Tsuyoi's Lair, I assume that means I can answer all these and still get my MG's, even though most are past the usual date you can answer them by?

But hey, I'm bored.

(20/6) Have you been in many RPGs before? Where were they hosted? What do you think of RPGs? Have you ever done the real life RPG thing like Dungeons and Dragons where you throw dice and things?

I think I participated in a few at PUK (Pkmn Uk) when I was a regular there.....but then again, their meaning of 'RPG' was along the lines of 'random story...now post whatever the hell you like!' So I'm not sure that counts.
And as you might have guessed, they were pretty crap.
I've never played any real-life ones; I think I was interested in one when I was younger (Warcraft?) but I never played it.

(21/6) Which month of the year is your favourite, and why?

Um...July, because it's nice and warm most of the time which is always good, and my birthday is on the 24th so I usually get some new things during the month. And we usually also take a holiday during July, which is something to look forward to most of the time. ^_^

(23/6) Which GT game(s) have you played the most, and why? If you haven't played any, why not?

Scratchcards, because once you've played a few times you can get a ****-load of coins easily so you can play them again...and again...and again...day in, day out. And you always get something back even if it wasn't the specific prize you were hoping for.

(27/6) When was the last time you had a party? What was it for? Who else was there? What did you do? Did you have a good time?

I do not have the slightest clue. Probably the New Year's Eve 'party' where our neighbours came round and got drunk with my parents while I sat in my room and tried to read xD I don't mind a party, but not when it involves my parents drunk...heh. As should be obvious, it was for New Years Eve, it involved my parents and the couple from next door and I had an ok time sitting in my room. xD

(28/6) Look at this forum. Is there any topic you've never posted at? Why? Do you think you will someday? If you've posted at all the topics, jump high so we can see you.

*Jumps slightly* I've posted in versions of topics that are littered around this board, does that count? If it doesn't and there are some that I haven't posted in, then either I can't be bothered or else none of it interests me.

(1/7) What meals do you normally have each day? What kinds of things do you eat and/or drink for each of them?

Breakfast, tea. Breakfast is usually cereal (e.g. Chocolate Minibix), tea can be whatever I feel like, usually pasta with cheese and ham because that meal is lovely. I usually drink orange juice or blackcurrant juice throughout the day as well as with my meals. And I tend to snack a lot, especially around mid-day (though it doesn't really count as 'lunch' what I have).

(3/7) When was the last time you went on a trip? Where did you go and (briefly) what did you do?

Assuming a holiday counts as a trip, I came back from a weeks long stay in Tenerife on Friday. We (me, parents, brother) stayed at the Paradise Park in in the south of the island (town name escapes me...). Saturday and Sunday we lounged around on the beach; Monday we got a hire car and went to Lorro Parque this large zoological gardens in the north of the island. Tuesday we went on a boat ride to see wild whales and dolphins (and we did see them); Wednesday we mostly stayed on the beach and around the swimming pool; Thursday we went up to the top of Mt. Teide, the largest mountain on the island (which was incredible). Both Friday's were spent traveling.

(4/7) Do you have a wild imagination, or are your thoughts mostly down to Earth? What kind of creative activities do you enjoy, if any? If you don't like any, why not?

Depends how I'm feeling. Sometimes my mind is all over the place, other times it's pretty down to earth. I enjoy art-painting, basic drawing, oil pastels, chalk pastels- writing and reading (if that counts). I like them because they help me to relax and put down whatever ideas I have in my head at the time onto paper/onto the computer.

(7/7) Are you reading or have you read any fics posted on a message board? If so, which ones? If not, why not? Have you started reading one and then stopped even though it continued updating? If you have, what was the reason? Would you like to go back to reading it?

I have started reading a couple of times, but the only one I followed regularly for a while was Jewel Eyes by Wild Female Machoke here. I started reading a couple of years ago when I was bored, but later on, either TPM or my computer startedplaying up for a while and I never got back to reading it. If it's still around, I might like to get back into it, but I don't really like Pokémon fanfiction :-/ It always seems to be a variant of the same theme, and if I did want to read it, I'd look on Fanfiction.net rather than on a message board, considering I go there a lot.

Um.....9 MG's? And 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

That took me about half a fricking hour to type..... :rolleyes:

Edit: The word I used was sh1t, before anybody wonders what word was blanked out.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2005, 03:49 PM
Hannah

I'd assume they're fair game, since Gabi posted them. Anyway.
Your Mystery Gifts are a Miracle Berry, a Green MGCoin, 3 Solar Gems, a Spark Gem, a Blue MGCoin, a Flame Gem, and an Ocean Gem.
Your scratchcards resulted in 2 Blue MGcoins and 7 Red MGcoins.

EDIT: And lest I forget, here is today's poll.

July 10
What did you do while TPM was out? Did you go to any different forums? What did you miss most about TPM, and why?

My answer:
I mostly just hung around Tsuyoi's Lair, because that's where all of the AC stuff ended up at. I also ended up modded at Wolfsong's Wilderness so I could help with the CC stuff over there. I suppose I didn't really miss AC/CC, because I had constant access to it, so I would probably have to say the Fanfiction and PCG sections here, because there were a lot of topics I was keeping up with.

1 MG please.

Wolfsong
10th July 2005, 04:48 PM
July 10
What did you do while TPM was out? Did you go to any different forums? What did you miss most about TPM, and why?

I mainly hung around TL, WW, and neopets. As far as missing, i kinda missed asb since i had access to the ac and cc forums i didn't really have to miss that, I had a couple battles going before tpm went down, and since tpm is up, only one of them has disappeared. ^^;

A game of mp and a game of GT please *hadns over a blue mg coin[/center]

classy_cat18
10th July 2005, 04:58 PM
July 10
I sometimes hung around Wolfsong's Wilderness and visited my other usual websites like IGN.com. But most of the stuff I did was off the computer. I finished my puzzle, read, and took naps. I missed the RPG forum most of all because I hung around there a lot and I missed posting in the RPGs that I participated in.

1 MG please.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2005, 04:59 PM
Amy

Your Mystery Gift is 2 Stamps/CCPs.
Your Guess This!: Over 5,000 different marks have been discovered that were left by this Pokemon.
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Diglett, Raikou, Mightyena, Linoone, Tentacool, Skitty, Raticate, Ekans, Koffing, Beedrill, Raichu, Mareep, Nidorina, Tropius

Shonta

Your Mystery Gift is a Berry.

classy_cat18
10th July 2005, 05:07 PM
I would like to buy a Red MGCoin. *pays 1 CCPs* I would then like to use that coin to play GT.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2005, 05:12 PM
Shonta

You got it. Your Guess This!: This Pokemon can shatter skyscrapers and send trailers flying with its Tackle attack.

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2005, 07:41 PM
I spent most of my online time at Tsuyoi's Lair and the DMFA forum, and my offline time doing the same things I normally do.

Hmm... isn't it time for an EMT Game? I did the last 2.

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2005, 07:47 PM
Gabi

Your Mystery Gift is a Division Gem.

---

I've still got one MG waiting, look up this page for it.

Anyway, you're correct, it is in fact time for a new EMT game.

PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2005, 07:54 PM
Ah, sorry, Jeff! Your MG is a Solar Gem. No kidding!

EMT Game: Body Slam?

I'd also like to sell my spare gems for 30 stamps. That is...
* 1 Darkness Gem
* 4 Flame Gems
* 1 Lunar Gem
* 1 Ocean Gem
* 1 Solar Gem
* 4 Photosynthesis Gems
* 1 Light Gem
* 1 Division Gem
* 2 Hollow Stones

classy_cat18
10th July 2005, 07:55 PM
Shonta

You got it. Your Guess This!: This Pokemon can shatter skyscrapers and send trailers flying with its Tackle attack.

I'm going to take a guess and say Rhyhorn. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

EMT Game: Swift?

The Blue Avenger
10th July 2005, 07:56 PM
I'll sell that for stamps. >_>

PP:
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift

Gabi
Take your 30 stamps.

Shonta
Guess This!: Rhyhorn is correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
10th July 2005, 07:59 PM
Thanks. Take 2 stamps for your gem.

Wolfsong
11th July 2005, 12:14 AM
I'll guess Yawn for the EMT Game

*Murkrow
11th July 2005, 03:44 AM
Hannah
Your Mystery Gifts are 3 Solar Gems, a Spark Gem, a Flame Gem, and an Ocean Gem.

Sell all those for CCP's please.

I missed the first few days it was down because I was caught up in exams, but I generally did what I normally do. If I wanted to read stuff involving Pokémon, I went to SPP and the forums there, but mainly any time I spent on the internet was at Fanfiction.net. Offline time was spent mainly relaxing and sorting out my room.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2005, 08:38 AM
Hannah: 12 CCPs for your gems, a Spark Gem as your Mystery Gift and for your Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins and 6 Red MGcoins.

(11/7) What do you think about the current forum we're using? What features do you like that the vB didn't have, and what do you miss about the vB?

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 09:06 AM
EMT Game

PP: 20
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn

(11/7) What do you think about the current forum we're using? What features do you like that the vB didn't have, and what do you miss about the vB?

It's not bad, but I liked the vB better. I like the system of PMs better on this forum, but that's about it. Then again, pretty much the only thing I like better about the vB is that it had skins other than black.

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2005, 09:10 AM
EMT Game: Return?
Jeff: 2 Stamps/CCPs
I think I'll reply to the poll later.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 09:24 AM
I'll take that in stamps.

EMT
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return

Knight of Time
11th July 2005, 09:33 AM
EMT Game: Facade?

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 09:52 AM
EMT
Power:
Accuracy:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return, Facade

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2005, 10:42 AM
...And later is now.
I think it's ok, what matters the most are the people, not the forum itself. But I did like some things about the vB that we don't have here, like beng able to opt out of postcount-related titles, higher character limits for sigs, the export PM feature and the mod control panel. From this board, I like the option of displaying your gender and all the other options you can customize.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 11:44 AM
Gabi

Your Mystery Gift is a Rainbow Gem.

classy_cat18
11th July 2005, 01:40 PM
I think it's cool. The Marquee and Glow options sound alright but I haven't used them yet (oh, I just used the Glow!). I miss all the different colors that the vB forum that we had but I guess we could use them here as long as we remember them.

1 MG please. And for the EMT game I would like to guess Mega Punch.

EDIT: I would also like to play a game of GT.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 02:05 PM
I am trading Hannah my Endeavor TM for a Pokemon Earring.

Shonta

Your Guess This!: This Pokemon, upon evolution, lost its ability to feel pain due to a seeping poison.

EMT
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return, Facade, Mega Punch

The_Missing_Link
11th July 2005, 02:28 PM
[color=teal](11/7) What do you think about the current forum we're using? What features do you like that the vB didn't have, and what do you miss about the vB?

I don't like it as much for a couple of reasons. One, I'm not used to it and it's kind of awkward to move around. I don't like the smilies and I can't use some of the colors I used to use before (namely, azalea). I also hate that when you reply to a post, it takes you back to the forum, not to your actual post. Most of all, I hate placing the bold, color and every other scripts in order. You have to edit your post again and again before it looks right. Granted, TPM is back so I'll deal with it

EMT: Take Down

classy_cat18
11th July 2005, 02:41 PM
Shonta

Your Guess This!: This Pokemon, upon evolution, lost its ability to feel pain due to a seeping poison.

You are Slowbro! Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 03:28 PM
Becca

Your Mystery Gift is a Solar Gem.

Shonta

Correct: Take the Blue MGCoin.

EMT
Accuracy:
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return, Facade, Mega Punch, Take Down.

Wolfsong
12th July 2005, 01:21 AM
Amy
Your Guess This!: Over 5,000 different marks have been discovered that were left by this Pokemon.
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Diglett, Raikou, Mightyena, Linoone, Tentacool, Skitty, Raticate, Ekans, Koffing, Beedrill, Raichu, Mareep, Nidorina, Tropius

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

For teh GT, it's smeargle. If correct, i would like 2 ccps as my prize please.

For the EMT Game, I'm guessing Assist.

I think that it's okay. I haven't really had the time to explore the features, but i do miss the fact that at the VB the color., bold, underline or whatever didn't have to be in any exact order. It takes me f ew tries whenever i want to use more than one code at a time to get it looking right.

*Murkrow
12th July 2005, 02:35 AM
I am trading Hannah my Endeavor TM for a Pokemon Earring.

Confirmed. *Teaches move to Kai*

And I'll sell my Spark Gem for 2 Stamps please.

It just seems like the old one was, to me; I haven't really felt the need to mess around with any of the features. I stopped using colours in my posts a while ago so the loss of some of those doesn't bother me, though I agree with Becca that it can be annoying when you post and get sent back to the board instead of the topic you were replying to.

MG and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

EMT Game: Recover?

Knight of Time
12th July 2005, 08:47 AM
(7/11) What do you think about the current forum we're using? What features do you like that the vB didn't have, and what do you miss about the vB?

I think this forum is quite good. For the new features, I like the little news box that's on the top right corner of the pages here, and from the vB, I miss having the Pokeballs under our usernames that show our rank. But, now that we have stars there instead, this is something way cool to see pretty much anytime.

(7/10) What did you do while TPM was out? Did you go to any different forums? What did you miss most about TPM, and why?

Meh, I was mainly playing a few games on this new computer to ease the boredom I had a bit of during the no-TPM days. For one thing I finally got my Sonic CD game to work on this computer, so that was a good thing. Yeah, I did go to a couple of forums (one of which was Wolfsong's Wilderness). I missed checking the main AC/CC topics here b/c checking them is pretty much the first thing I do when I come here every day.

Yeah, I have read fics occasionally, mainly on this board. One of which I like to look at from time to time is The Lord of the Pokemasters, b/c it can give me a chuckle. I may have started and stopped reading a fic that may still be getting updates, but I'm not really into fics that much b/c they are one of the least common things I read. As to whether I'd go back to reading a fic, I may go back to one if I was really, really bored, but chances are, I just don't have the time to read them, unfortunately.

Three MGs (I'd assume I'd get three this time, right?), 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

As for the GT! I got from Soo last month:

GT!: This legendary pokémon has the power to heal itself by dipping into molten magma.

Are you Moltres? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

EMT Game: Charm?

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2005, 09:35 AM
Hannah, you can configure that in your settings (click on the profile button and there you'll have the options). I have set mine to go back to the topic instead of the index.

Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP
Hanna: 2 stamps from your gem, a Hollow Stone as your MG, and 2 Blue MGcoins and 6 Red MGcoins from your Scratchcards.
Kyle: Gold Berry, Berry, Hollow Stone. Scratchcards: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.

(12/7) What things do you enjoy? What things are you grateful for? What kind of thoughts or actions have helped you in life?

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 12:06 PM
EMT
Accuracy: 90
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return, Facade, Mega Punch, Take Down, Assist, Recover, Charm

Amy
GT!: Smeargle is correct. Take your CCPs.

(12/7) What things do you enjoy? What things are you grateful for? What kind of thoughts or actions have helped you in life?

I enjoy reading, video games, and being with my friends. As for what I'm grateful for, I'm very grateful that I have a caring family and such wonderful friends. I always try to keep an attitude of 'things always work out for the best,' and that's what helps me through life the most, I guess.

Arnen
12th July 2005, 12:08 PM

I enjoy relaxing at home, playing video games, watching TV, or playing on the computer. I also like to spend time with my friends, but since I moved I don't get to do that very often. I'm grateful that the move didn't take us to a different timezone, and it's only one state away. Also, the 'nets's been a big help because I can keep in contact with all my own friends without paying ten bucks every time I want to call one of them. I think it's a lot easier, too, since I've been less timid and actually gone out and made a few friends I can relate to here.

*hopes she did it right* >>

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 12:28 PM
Nabooru

Don't worry, you did fine. And if you want to be called by something other than 'Nabooru,' let us know.

Arnen
12th July 2005, 12:32 PM
Yay ^^ *takes it* I'd like to be called Arnen, by the way >>

Wolfsong
12th July 2005, 12:36 PM
Amy

My question didn't get answered, so i'll post it again.
Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

I enjoy reading, writing, hanging out with friends, and playing with my pets when i do have a pet to play with. I'm grateful for friends and for my family. Kind words when people or me have been down in the dumps always seems to work. Also someone being there when they are needed most of all helps as well.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 12:43 PM
Amy

Oops, sorry about that. ^^; MP: The Pokemon can evolve.
Your Mystery Gift is a Red MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
12th July 2005, 12:46 PM
EMT Game: Is it Sonicboom?

Jeff: Red MGcoin (you didn't get a Solar Gem today, but you did deliver one).

Well, in my case nothing lifts my mood up like writing and a nice talk with a friend (preferrably talking to a friend just after writing, or writing with a friend). :D I also try to enjoy everything I'm doing. If it's something I don't particularly like, I try to think of why I'm doing it. There's always a reason, and if there isn't, then I can quit that and do something I really want. I also like reading, singing, drawing, playing games, writing computer programs, creating in any way, and being in contact with nature, especially forests. And I think yoga has helped me a lot too.

I'm grateful for my life, for my friends, for my family, for my health, for my imagination, for having a chance to express myself, for being able to help others, for having someone to turn to every time I need it, and for many other things.

Wolfsong
12th July 2005, 12:50 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Diglett, Tentacool, Skitty, Ekans, Koffing, Mareep, Nidorina

Question 1: Can the pokemon in question evolve? - Yes
Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved?

I'd like to use that red mg coin for a game of GT please ^^

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 01:30 PM
EMT
Accuracy: 90
Power:
Effect:
Guesses: Body Slam, Swift, Yawn, Return, Facade, Mega Punch, Take Down, Assist, Recover, Charm, Sonicboom
Congratulations! Gabi has won a Sonicboom TM!

Gabi

Your Mystery Gift is a Red MGCoin.

Amy
Mystery Pokemon: No, it hasn't.
Guess This!: This Pokemon goes to sleep anchored to a cliff. When this Pokemon is in a swarm, they all move in perfect unison.

classy_cat18
12th July 2005, 05:31 PM
I enjoy reading, writing, playing video games, listening to music, and watching anime. I'm grateful for my friends and family because they stuck with me when the going got tough. There had to be many things that I thought or did that helped me in life but I would have to say that the number one thing was graduating from high school.

MG please. I would also like to use my Red MGCoin and the Blue MGCoin that I won in GT for a spin on the EMT.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 06:05 PM
Shonta

Your Mystery Gift is a Gold Berry.
Your EMT game resulted in a Cut TM.

Wolfsong
12th July 2005, 06:24 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Diglett, Tentacool, Skitty, Ekans, Koffing, Mareep

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - no
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type?

I have no clue about my gt, but is it hoppip? *shrugs*

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 11:27 PM
Amy

Mystery Pokemon: Yes, it does.
Guess This!: No, actually, it was Beldum.

Wolfsong
12th July 2005, 11:40 PM
Narrowed List:

Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon list: Tentacool

Question 2: Has the pokemon in question already evolved? - no
Question 3: Does the pokemon in question have a dual type? - yes

Is it Tentacool Green MG Coin if i am correct.

The Blue Avenger
12th July 2005, 11:45 PM
Amy

It is indeed Tentacool. Take your Green MGCoin!

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2005, 10:06 AM
GT for Kyle (sorry I skipped you earlier): this pokemon can spend a long time buried underground while it waits for its next meal to arrive.

Knight of Time
14th July 2005, 10:21 AM

Hoo boy. There are several things I enjoy. For starters, I enjoy posting here (hopefully I'll be a bit more active here now that I am done with the job training that ended early last month) and other AC/CC topics as well as posting in the Pokemon Hangman topics, and of course, I definitely enjoy playing many different kinds of computer and video games. Right now, I'm definitely grateful for all the friends I have here and in RL (including most of the other ex-participants of the job training I had, I didn't really like the attitude of one guy there and I found him very hard to trust). Going to my job training certainly was a help, I feel quite a bit better than I did before I started to go to the job training, and it was good that I made new friends there.

As for the GT! I just got from Gabi:

GT!: I'll bet you're Trapinch. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Anyway, I'd like a MG, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin as usual) and a new GT! please.

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2005, 10:37 AM
Kyle: you're right! Take a Blue MGCoin.
MG: Spark Gem.
SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.
GT: another pokemon can make use of what this one has left behind.

Wolfsong
14th July 2005, 11:40 AM
I think i would like a game of gt, game of mp, and two games of group 2 scratchcards for a Green MGcoin numbers 2,3,5 *hands over 2 blue mg coins*

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2005, 11:51 AM
Amy: GT: it's possible to find a pokemon of this species who knows Brick Break, Ice Ball and Foresight, and has learnt at least one of those moves by levelling up.
MP: Cloyster, Aggron, Armaldo, Vulpix, Abra, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Ledian, Numel, Crobat, Pidgeotto, Igglybuff, Azumarill, Slakoth.
SCs: 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
14th July 2005, 10:35 PM
Amy: GT: it's possible to find a pokemon of this species who knows Brick Break, Ice Ball and Foresight, and has learnt at least one of those moves by levelling up.
MP: Cloyster, Aggron, Armaldo, Vulpix, Abra, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Ledian, Numel, Crobat, Pidgeotto, Igglybuff, Azumarill, Slakoth.

[center]For the GT, is it Swampert? blue mg coin if corect.

For the MP: Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

I would like to use the two red mg coins for two more games of group 2 scratchards for green mg coins, numbers 2,3 5 please

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2005, 09:36 AM
Amy: GT: yes, it is! The Blue MGCoin is yours. MP: no, it hasn't. Scratchcards: 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
15th July 2005, 11:45 AM
Narrowed list

Amy: MP: Vulpix, Abra, Bulbasaur, Articuno, Numel, Igglybuff, Slakoth.

For the MP: Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
Question2: Can the pokemon in question learn the move flamethrower?

I would like to use the two red mg coins as well as the blue mg coin for three more games of group 2 scratchards for green mg coins, numbers 2,3 5 please and anohter gt please ^^

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2005, 08:06 PM
MP: I believe it can't.
Scratchcards: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. You keep getting refunds.
GT: I skipped this pokemon last time but the randomizer really seems to want it, so there it goes. This pokemon loses two limbs when it evolves.

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2005, 12:45 PM
Where has everyone gone?

Wherever you all are, it's time for an EMT Game!

[TYPE] FLYING
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Wolfsong
17th July 2005, 04:47 PM
Narrowed list

Amy: MP: Abra, Bulbasaur, Articuno

Question 2: Can the pokemon in question learn the move flamethrower? - No
Question 3: Can the pokemon in question learn the move ice beam?

three games of group 2 scratchards for green mg coins, numbers 2,3 5 please

for gt Graveler? blue mg coin if correct.

EMT Game: is it aerial ace?

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2005, 06:27 PM
You and your stumping MP questions... I believe it can't.
Stcratchcards: 2 Red MGcoins.
GT: Yep! Blue MGCoin for you.
EMT Game: nope. You can try again tomorrow.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2005, 03:52 PM
EMT: Are you Aeroblast?

classy_cat18
18th July 2005, 04:08 PM
EMT: Drill Peck? Please be Drill Peck!

Wolfsong
18th July 2005, 05:25 PM
Narrowed list

Amy: MP: Abra, Bulbasaur

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic?

three games of group 2 scratchards for green mg coins, numbers 2,3 5 and one gt please

EMT Game: is it Air Cutter?

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2005, 09:21 PM
MP: yes, it can.
Scratchcards: 2 Red MGcoins again.
GT: in the games, this pokemon is always seen in the company of a close relative.

EMT Game:
[TYPE] FLYING
[BASE PP] 35
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Aerial Ace, Aeroblast, Drill Peck, Air Cutter.

Arnen
19th July 2005, 09:47 AM
EMT: Is it Gust?

Knight of Time
19th July 2005, 09:51 AM
EMT Game: Wing Attack?

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 10:02 AM
Today's poll...

[b]July 19
This time of year is always popular for new movies... have you seen any of the new ones that have come out recently? Which ones? Did you like them or not? If you haven't seen any movies recently, why not? Do you plan to?

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2005, 10:10 AM
Thanks for posting a poll, Jeff.

Congratulations, Kyle! You have won a Wing Attack TM!

July 19
This time of year is always popular for new movies... have you seen any of the new ones that have come out recently? Which ones? Did you like them or not? If you haven't seen any movies recently, why not? Do you plan to?
I haven't seen any lately, because I've been busy doing other things, but I hope I can see one soon once I have returned from my trip to Finland.

Arnen
19th July 2005, 10:20 AM
July 19

I haven't gotten a chance to, actually. My family is supposedly too poor to afford to get in, but next weekend we're gonna see something for my dad's birthday. I really want to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but Howl's Moving Castle also looks good.

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2005, 10:27 AM
Arnen: Hollow Stone.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 11:55 AM
Gabi

Your Mystery Gift is a Rainbow Gem.

Wolfsong
19th July 2005, 03:36 PM
Narrowed list

Amy: MP: Abra

Question 4: Can the pokemon in question learn the move psychic? - yes

Abra, Blue mg coin if correct.

err... for the gt: *guesses* Dugtrio blue mg coin if correct, if not oh well

three games of group 2 scratchards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5 and one game of mp please

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 03:59 PM
Amy
Wait for Gabi for your MP and GT.
Your scratchcards yielded 2 Blue MGcoins and 1 Red MGcoin.
Your Mystery Pokemon: Crawdaunt, Weedle, Sentret, Kabuto, Omanyte, Minun, Corphish, Sudowoodo, Exploud, Graveller, Wigglytuff, Wailord, Castform, Togetic.

The_Missing_Link
19th July 2005, 04:13 PM
I'll sell my solar gem for stamps

July 19

I haven't seen many yet but I want to see The Island, Wedding Crashers, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Howl's Moving Castle, and probably tons more I don't know about. So far I've been pretty lazy and haven't felt like seeing them but maybe this weekend I'll see something

classy_cat18
19th July 2005, 04:16 PM
July 19
I haven't seen anything at the movies since Star Wars Episode III. I really want to see Howl's Moving Castle or The Island. Mom keeps on saying that we're going to go see Fantastic Four but there's always something we have to do. But my birthday's coming up and we always at least go to the movies. My family, however, may not want to see Howl's Moving Castle.

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 04:23 PM
Becca
*Hands over 2 stamps for the gem*
Your Mystery Gift is... another Solar Gem.

Shonta
Your Mystery Gift is a Berry.

classy_cat18
19th July 2005, 05:51 PM
I would like to buy a Red MGCoin for a CCP and then use that coin to play GT.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 06:04 PM
Shonta
You got it.
Guess This!: This Pokemon nests at the edge of sharp cliffs. If this Pokemon is attacked, it will throw food to ward off its opponent.

classy_cat18
20th July 2005, 03:35 PM
Shonta
You got it.
Guess This!: This Pokemon nests at the edge of sharp cliffs. If this Pokemon is attacked, it will throw food to ward off its opponent.

You are Delibird! Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2005, 03:44 PM
Amy: Blue MGCoin for your MP. GT: no, sorry. It was Kangaskhan. Mother and child always appear together in the games. As for Dugtrio, I don't think we can tell whether they're related, unrelated, or just one pokemon with 3 heads.

(20/7) Do you often (or ever) take pictures? If so what kind of things do you photograph the most? And in which occasions? If not, why not?

Arnen
20th July 2005, 03:51 PM
(20/7) Do you often (or ever) take pictures? If so what kind of things do you photograph the most? And in which occasions? If not, why not?

I don't really take pictures often, for several reasons. For one, I don't have a camera XP For another, usually if I'm somewhere where I'd want to take pictures, like a family outing, one of my parents will usually do all the picture-taking, so I don't have to. I tend to have a pretty good memory, though, so photographs are usually unneeded.

Lady Vulpix
20th July 2005, 04:09 PM
Arnen: Lunar Gem.

I've spent a long time without taking many, but I used to take a lot and I believe I will again soon. I take mostly pictures of people and landscapes, or anything that looks particularly nice and/or interesting. I take them mainly on trips or at parties, though sometimes I take them at random moments.

The Blue Avenger
20th July 2005, 09:21 PM
July 19

I've seen a lot of the new movies, actually. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Fantastic 4, War of the Worlds, Howl's Moving Castle... I liked them all, although my favorite was by far CatCF. Excellent overall. HMC was very good - very stunning visually. F4 was okay, although the dialogue was poor and the action scenes too short. War of the Worlds was very intense.

Myself, I don't, but others in my family do. I guess I tend to remember photo-worthy occasions well enough anyway. My family tends to photograph momentous occasions, like graduations, and beautiful scenery.

---

Shonta
GT!: Correct. Take the coin.

Gabi

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2005, 09:15 AM
Hehe, more Solar Gems.

Why does everyone here seem to think that photos are an aid for memory? They're for sharing! For showing others who weren't there, as well as a good excuse for reviving the moment for those who were.

Jeff: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.

(21/7) Yesterday was International Friendship Day. Did you remember it? Did you see or talk to any friends?

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 09:26 AM
I'll take that stamp in stamps, and sell the Lunar Gem for stamps.

(21/7) Yesterday was International Friendship Day. Did you remember it? Did you see or talk to any friends?
I didn't even know it existed. O_o I did, however, talk to friends: a friend of mine whose birthday is today, some of my friends through LiveJournal, and my friends on the board.

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2005, 09:46 AM
Take the stamp in stamps. Heh. Ok, 3 stamps for you. And your new MG is... a Hollow Stone.

Yes, I did remember it. I didn't phone anyone because I find it ridiculously difficult to phone someone (I don't even know why), but I did get a call from my friend Ramiro and an e-mail from Blanca. And I talked to some friends on GAIM. I didn't actually see anyone.

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 09:50 AM
I'll sell the stone for stamps too.

---

Gabi
Your Mystery Gift is 2 stamps/CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
21st July 2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks, I'll take that in stamps and give you 1 stamp for your stone.

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 10:33 AM
All right, that's two stamps for you, then.

Arnen
21st July 2005, 10:49 AM

I didn't remember it, but I do talk to at least one of my friends from where I used to live every day, as well as a few online friends :) Didn't see any, though, because I am a hermit and never leave my room XP

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 11:09 AM
Arnen
Your Mystery Gift is a Photosynthesis Gem.

Wolfsong
21st July 2005, 06:31 PM
Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon: Crawdaunt, Weedle, Sentret, Kabuto, Omanyte, Minun, Corphish, Sudowoodo, Exploud, Graveller, Wigglytuff, Wailord, Castform, Togetic.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved?

July 19

I've seen Batman Begins (and i want to see it again if possible) I've also seen Herbie fully loaded and the third star wars movie. I liked them all especially Batman gebings. I want to go see charlie and hte chocolate factory and i'm kinda wanting to see fantastic four.

I sometimes take pictures, usually when i go on trips or at Christmas or something. I prefer to take pictures when i go to the zoo cause you don't get to see those animals very ofter. Most of the time I take the pictures because whenever my mother does, she ends up chopping heads off x.X

I didn't know that there was such a thing O.o I did talk to Gabi a little bit on Aim yesterday as well as a few others. I also saw some of my irl friends at church last night. ^^

I would like one game of group 2 scratchcards for a green mg coin please 2,3,5

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 10:12 PM
Amy

MP: No, it has not.
Your Mystery Gifts are... wow, you got lucky. O_O They are a Gold Berry, 2 stamps/CCPs, and 2 Green MGCoins.
Your Scratchcard yielded a Green MGCoin. Talk about lucky!

Wolfsong
21st July 2005, 10:30 PM
Amy
Your Mystery Pokemon: Weedle, Sentret, Kabuto, Omanyte, Minun, Corphish, Sudowoodo, Castform.

Question 1: Has the pokemon in question evolved? - No
Question 2: Can the pokemon in question evolve?

One game of gt and one more group 2 scratchcard for green mg coin, 2,3,5 please *hands over one blue mg coin* And abotu the mgs and such O_O I was lucky