PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Help me name my hamster!

Ninetales3001
3rd December 2002, 09:14 AM
Hi!

I bought a new hamster over the weekend, and I am stuck for names. I have a few names that I want to call her, but I don't know which one to choose! This is where you come in. Please choose which name you think would suit a black bear hamster (it's a hamster with short hair) this hamster is also a female, and she's really chubby!

Thanks

nightcrow
3rd December 2002, 09:35 AM
Eh, hamsters suck. They're so anti-social! Oo;

Get a rat next time, you'll thank me if you do. :)

BTW, I chose Domino!

Dark-San
3rd December 2002, 09:38 AM
Pluto sounds good~ You know Mickey's pet dog Pluto? Yea though the dog is a male maybe the name 'Pluto' might sound good on a female hamster who knows?

Ninetales3001
3rd December 2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Dashira
Get a rat next time, you'll thank me if you do. :)

Ugh.. rats are so creepy in my opinion... and my mom would never let me have one. Also, I don't have the accomidations for a rat. It's true that hamsters are anti-social, but more so teddy bear hamsters than black bear hamsters. Black bear hamsters are bread to be more social, calm, passive... you can have the black bear hamsters out, hold it, play with it, and interact with it without it being a jerk and trying to bite you to get away. ^^;

Originally posted by Darkyouth
Pluto sounds good~ You know Mickey's pet dog Pluto?

I forgot about that! ^^; I actually got the name Pluto from an anime series called dot hack. There is a virus in the series called "Pluto's Kiss." I think Pluto's Kiss is a WICKED name... ^^

Crystal Vulpix
3rd December 2002, 12:11 PM
DOMINO!!!! ^^ Domino is my favorite TR Member, so I really like this name.

Jigglyangel
3rd December 2002, 03:00 PM
I like the name Pluto! Pluto is such a cute name. :D

Little_Pikachu
3rd December 2002, 03:14 PM
Out of those names, I'd choose Domino. I'd be calling it something like Diablo if it was up to me.

Rats > Hamsters.

Monion
3rd December 2002, 04:06 PM
Kitsune all the way! I love that name ^_^ And hamsters rule! Rats can be cute, but hamsters are much more cuddly, and great fun to play with.

~Monion the Hamster Lover~

pika23
3rd December 2002, 05:47 PM
I like the name Domino. I also have a hamster. It's a female and her name is Pebbles. She's real cute and rats are alot better then hamsters but my parents won't let me get one. -_-'

Ninetales3001
3rd December 2002, 08:04 PM
Lovely Mew - there is a TR member named Domino? hehe, that's cute!

I got the name Domino from my favorite Eurobeat artist
http://nine3k1.ods.org/pictures/domino.jpg

Actually, I'll tell you how I got all the names lol..

Subaru - A character from .hack//SIGN
Kitsune - My favorite character from Love Hina
Le Branc - This is what I believe the name of that wicked looking villian is called from FFX-2
Lolita - A really awesome Eurobeat artist
Domino - My favorite Eurobeat artist
Melanie - Melanie C aka Sporty Spice XD
Pluto - From .hack's Pluto Kiss

en0miz
3rd December 2002, 08:10 PM
Domino's a cute name. No offence, but I think the other names are a bit funny.. like Subaru, sounds like that car company. :P

And: guinea pigs > all other rodents.

Angel Blossom
3rd December 2002, 10:45 PM
Subaru XD

Domino is a coot name. No offense, but rats are gross. :P

Dwarf hamsters are funny.

Hiro
3rd December 2002, 11:01 PM
Subaru......the name sounds better.

Why don't you just name it HAMTARO:P

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Monion
Kitsune all the way! I love that name ^_^ And hamsters rule! Rats can be cute, but hamsters are much more cuddly, and great fun to play with.

~Monion the Hamster Lover~
I love the name Kitsune as well....but "~Monion the Hamster Lover~" is something I question.

Anyway, why in the hell would you ever name it 'Lolita', Nine?

Drago
4th December 2002, 05:21 AM
Domino was cool. Heartless and scheming... she was quite the charmer, no?

Yeah, I voted for Domino. If not for the TR member, then because it just sounds like a cute name for a pet. Just seems relevant given the type of hamster, and the pronunciation rolls off the tongue well. (Oh, and I've been playing too much Domination on MP4...) :D

nightcrow
4th December 2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Ninetales3001
Ugh.. rats are so creepy in my opinion...

Creepy?! :o

How can you say rats are creepy, they are the most prettyful rodents out there =( *points to attachment* How can you not say this face is cute?!

I miss my Roquey...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ninetales3001
4th December 2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Modern Casualty
Anyway, why in the hell would you ever name it 'Lolita', Nine?

Lolita is one of my favorite Eurobeat Artists. I was looking through eurobeat artist names and Lolita would suit a hamster better than "Go Go Girls" or something like that XD

BTW here is a pic of lolita:
http://nine3k1.ods.org/tryme.jpg

I'm leaning towards Domino, Lolita, or Kitsune. ^^;

dashira - aww.. lol ok that rat is cute, but I still think they're a bit creapy.. :S

Monion - You're so right, hamsters are more cuddly! :D

Ninetales3001
6th December 2002, 01:19 PM
I named my hamster!
.. *drum roll*

DOMINO!!!!

Thanks all :)