PDA

View Full Version : Forza Motorsport

Crazy
14th May 2005, 07:24 PM
Simply put it is the GT for the Xbox,and it does an amazing job. I'll go ahead and put up the bad first. Less cars than GT (still has a huge amount 233 or 230 I think) and only 31 tracks. Now the here's good and believe me there's a lot of it. It has a ridiculous amount of custimazation (my car looks awsome) if you're creative you can make just about any type of car you could think of. It has nice tuning options and plenty of parts to choose from. The physics and AI are top notch. It has a long career mode that you can play both offline and online. You can sell/buy other people's custom cars online. There are other things I could say,but I won't. Why,because I don't have to. In short if you have a Xbox and like racing sims than this is a must-have. Now I'm going to go play it myself.

I give this game a 9 out of 10.

PlatinumHawke
17th May 2005, 02:00 AM
Forza Motorsport makes me want to buy an Xbox. GT4 with crash-damage? I'm in for that.

PNT510
17th May 2005, 02:08 PM
I rented it. I like it alot more than I did GT3(haven't played 4). The game looks and plays amazing. My only problem is I wish there were some more tracks, and more cars would have been nice even though this game has a good selection.

SWAMPERT1
19th May 2005, 11:46 PM
The game is preety sweet. I got it the day after the release and I have been loving it. I like how you must switch cars and with that that, styles of racing to get through eack section of the game. I fing it more challenging that way than the other racing games I have played.

Max Blaze aka AT#2
20th July 2005, 10:05 PM
Yeah Forza is the best overall racing sim I would say because you can actually see damage to your car after crashing into the walls. But GT4 is still good too and these two games are like pokemon to adults and I'm dead serious my dad and uncle will not put down the controller after playing my forza & gt4 over 2-3 hours,lol.