PDA

View Full Version : Darkfire vs Twilight Lune (Ref: TML)

Skye
16th May 2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah, I was gone for a while, but I don't think I need to post anywhere. @@ Correct me if I'm wrong.

1 on 1
I send out first, you attack first
DQ time - 3 days
Arena - Normal Stadium arena
Extra rules - No recovering moves

I send out Soul my male shiny Charmeleon.

The_Missing_Link
16th May 2005, 04:50 PM
I'll ref this for you

Syberia
17th May 2005, 05:23 PM
Nice to see you again. I'd battle you right now, since you left in the middle of our 2-on-2, but all my slots are filled right now. I'll just watch for the time being.

Btw, what's that supposed to say in your sig? Something like "One...darkness is born in the midst of a storm, and hades shall return to earth?"

Skye
17th May 2005, 06:04 PM
'When a fire of darkness is born in the midst of a storm, a goddess shall return to earth'. I should just put that in my sig. :P But thanks, I hope you're not too mad at me. I'm thinking of just taking it easy battle wise for a while, but I'll keep a slot open for a battle with you. ;)

Anyway, with The_Missing_Link for a ref, I still need a sparring partner. Who is brave enough to challenge me!? Mwahahahahahahaha! [/insane_and_hyper]

Twilight Lune
17th May 2005, 10:05 PM
I'll battle with ya. I'll use my:

Meditite, Female
Odayaka.

Ok! To start this off Odayake use your Calm Mind to find your centre. Then use your Attract on Soul, show him how alluring you can be. Finally I want you to use your Secret Power, show Soul the amazing things you can do. If Soul decides to be rather rude and spat some Toxic at you, use Protect please.

Skye
17th May 2005, 10:48 PM
Yay, an opponent! Alright, Soul, let's start off by using Toxic until it hits Odayake. Once it hits, use a Dig. If you use Dig somehow on the second turn, make certain you wait until after the Secret Power is over before you strike. Simple but effective.

Toxic ~ Toxic/Dig ~ Toxic/Dig/Finish using Dig(wait until Secret Power if done)

Syberia
17th May 2005, 11:31 PM
Nah, I'm not mad at you. Hell, we all leave sometime, you just happened to come back.

By the way, I liked the cryptic message better :P.

The_Missing_Link
19th May 2005, 07:30 PM
Round 1

Odayaka:100%
Calm Mind~Attract~Secret Power

Soul:100%
Toxic~Toxic/Dig~Toxic/Dig/Finish using Dig

Ready to center herself to attack more effectively, Odayaka notices Soul making gagging noises, as if he's about to throw up. She recognizes this as a bad sign and quickly makes a few brisk motions with her hands. Releasing a purplish toxin from his throat, Soul watches as it flies into a translucent dome and harmlessly slides to the ground.

Disappointed with the outcome, Soul is ordered to try again until he is successful. Bringing up the nauseous substance once more, he spits it at Odayaka only to have it drop to the ground again, sizzling to indicate its deadliness.

Having been able to block the toxic for two straight actions, Odayaka knows that she will have to summon the barrier again to protect herself. Unfortunately, her trainer has yet to realize that the defensive maneuver decreases in accuracy each time it's used and this time, the Meditite is unlucky enough to have her attack fail on her. She sighs in disgust as the goop hits her, but she can do nothing as it quickly seeps into her blood system, which will prove deadly as the battle goes on:

Odayaka:100% Disgusted, mildly fatigued
Soul:100% Sore throat

Skye
20th May 2005, 09:09 PM
Good job, Soul. Now let's get things rolling. Use a Smokescreen to decrease her accuracy. Next use a nice Double Team, making certain you and your clones surround her. Finish with an Attract.

If she uses Psychic to stop you, use Scary Face to make her think twice about holding you back.

Smokescreen/Scary Face ~ Double Team/Scary Face ~ Attract/Scary Face

Twilight Lune
21st May 2005, 03:51 PM
Alright then Odayaka let's pay him one back. Try to get in for a quick Toxic before he smokes up the whole arena. If you can't make the toxins fast enough then take a break, let him smoke things up. Next use your Substitute, an average one is fine. As he tries to Attract the dummy just close your eyes to him and take a breather.

Toxic or Relax/Substitute/Relax

The_Missing_Link
27th May 2005, 03:44 PM
[color=teal]Round 2

Odayaka:100% Disgusted, mildly fatigued, poisoned (2% next round)
Toxic/Relax~Substitute~Relax

Soul:100% Sore throat
Smokescreen~ Double Team~Attract

His throat already sore from using toxic three straight times, Soul has a hard time summoning another attack from his mouth. This gives Odayaka the chance to deal some revenge, spitting her own toxins at Soul. He makes a soundless noise of anger as it covers him and dissolves into his inner system, dealing the same sort of damage that he plagued upon Odayaka before.

Going on the defensive now, Soul himself split into multiple copies, circling around Odayaka as if she's been trapped. Ignoring what she deems is amateurish strategy, concentrates and out of nowhere, a lifesize copy of the Meditite appears next to her. Except for a lack of emotion, the clone looks and acts the same way the creator does, with protection in its mindset.

Trying to seduce both Odayaka's, Soul tries to show off to the best of his ability, using his odd coloring and muscles. Unfortunately for him, Odayaka's clone goes into 'protect' mode and grows to form a dome around her, preventing her from seeing Soul's tactics. Only when he and his copies stop does Odayaka see the light again, and it leaves her considerably happier, despite the poison affecting her:

Odayaka:88% Poisoned (4% next round)
Soul:100% Poisoned (2% next round), disappointed

Skye
3rd August 2005, 07:59 PM
Siiince TML just quit ASB... And since I'm pretty certain by now Twilight Lune isn't coming back, looks like this battle is over. >.< Good Bye.