PDA

View Full Version : Hikari High: School of Heroes(STARTS, LSUs potentially accepted)

kalad1
16th May 2005, 10:14 PM
Throughout the histories of the myriad universes, there has been but one constant. Strife between good and evil, with champions for each side ending up leading the forces of both. For ages, both Heroes and Villains have been made by coincidence and circumstance. One day however, that changed. A Heroine and a Villainess caught in mortal battle accidentally tore open two holes into other universes, and ended up in completely unformed universes, made purely of potential.

With nothing better to do, each shaped the universes potentials into a shaped they liked, and thus both Hikari High and Detestia High were born. Since then, fate has drawn individuals to each of the universes, so that they could learn to be heroes and villains, usually individuals that were unusual, even for the race they came from.

You are a student at Hikari High, most notably being in Mission Group 17. Going to training, as well as supervised missions to do real good, you are learning to be a hero.

Here is mine:
Name: Mauser Armbrust
Race: Human
Appearance:about 5'6" with black hair to his shoulder and blue eyes. He wears a black leather jacket, jeans, and a grey T-shirt. He is of medium build and is almost always seen with a cigarette in his mouth.
Personality: Usually nice to people, he keeps himself distant, fearful of making friends thanks to his power. He seems a bit jaded in terms of situational analysis, being cynical and apparently uncaring. He also has addictions to both tobacco and alchohol.
History: When he was thirteen, He and his entire family were caught in the fire that consumed their home. As the flames consumed them, he remained consious, the flames searing his flesh. When the fire died, he stood up, burned beyond recognition, barely even muscle and bone, even that being cooked. In the following weeks, after several suicide attempts, he realized that he could not die. His heart could stop, his organs could be smashed, his brains could be blown out, but he would not die. At the age of fifteen, a drunkard and a chain smoker, he accidentally fell in a dimensional rift, ending up at Hikari High.
In the years that he's been here, he's worked on some of his issues, but many still remain.
Powers/skills/abilities: He is immortal, not aging past the age of twenty(he hasn't discovered this yet, but suspects it will happen) and cannot die. He is NOT invincible however, his body still takes damage, and can be incapacitated with properly applied damage, or overpowered by enough enemies. He is only moderately strong, at a normal human level, and he's pretty reckless. He is skilled with firearms of many types, and prefers using them.
Weapons:Dual Magnums of his own design, a silver one named Heaven, and a Black one named Hell. Each carries twelve shots in a clip.
Themes:Metal Gear Solid 2 "Electric Gear Solid" at OCRemix http://www.ocremix.org/detailmix.php?mixid=OCR01043
Breath of Fire "Epitaph of Alan and Cerl" at OCRemix http://www.ocremix.org/detailmix.php?mixid=OCR00678
Final Fantasy III/VI "Terra In Black" at OCRemix http://www.ocremix.org/detailmix.php?mixid=OCR00206
Other:*blows away other*

OOC: We all have a small pager when on school grounds.

Mauser
__________________________________________________ _____
I walked past and through the crowds, doing my best to ignore the people staring at my cigarette which was rapidly disappearing, most students, even advanced ones weren't allowed to smoke or drink alchohol, I was one of the few granted permission for both. I sighed, somewhat jealous of the other students and their mortality, no doubt they felt that my immortality was a wonderful thing.

I shook my head to try clearing the images of my family burning alive. It felt so horrible, so monstrous to go on while everyone else dies. I clenched my fist while continuing on, repeating my oath to never feel that pain again.

Snapping out of my reverie, I noticed my cigarette was burned all the way down to my lips, I tossed the shreds of the filterless cigaretted to the ground, stomped them, and got out another.

Before I could light it however, my pager went off, I was needed for a mission, scowling, I lit the cigarette and walked towards one of the school's many buildings, passing the commercial section full of stores and other businesses.

In a general cloud of bad moods, I passed a siren, muse, or some other musical being that sensed emotion and heard her song suddenly turn morose and depressed, extremely so. Worse than I actually felt at the moment. Walking on, I hurried to the mission building where one of the staff would be waiting.

ooc:it may be a bit small, but I'm worn out from looking for a job. in case you haven't already figured it out, you're contacted via your pager for a mission. just head towards the mission building from wherever you want to be.

Roy Karrde
17th May 2005, 10:18 PM
Name: Justin Collins
Race: Lycanthrope
Appearance:

Justin He is very clean shaven with nice skin with out a pimple or smudge on his face. His hair is a deep rich black, which is also short trimmed, and somewhat greased back. He has one blue eye and one golden one due to his bloodline. He wears a very fancy looking black button down shirt, which has a collar suitable for a necktie except he doesn’t wear a necktie. He keeps his shirt tucked into his tan jeans at all times.

Lukos He is basically a six foot tall beast with sharp fangs and jet black fur, unlike Justin he is covered in muscles and could easily bench press a car. With Justin his left eye is blue and right is golden, it is the other way around with Lukos.1
Personality: Justin is very embarrassed about what he is, he was leading a normal life until he discovered Lukos. Yet he does have a very aggressive personality, which will get even more aggressive when up against an opponent or when some one is close to figuring out his secret. Justin does not like being ordered around or having to do anyone else’s job and will usually complain when he feels like it, he also can become very annoyed at times and usually mixes in a real answer with a few lies.
History: He has lived a life of luxury and yet never understood why, it wasn’t until he discovered Lukos was when he realized that his kind are used as Mercenaries due to their special ability. Ashamed at what he was he left his family to go out and discover how to get rid of Lukos, he eventually came to Hikari High to try and find the answers he seeks there.
Powers/Skills/Abilities: Unlike many myths he does not change with a full moon, instead it’s more based around anger along with survival. If he gets really hungry or is in a situation that he thinks he will not come out of he will change into Lukos.
Weapon(s): No weapons
Themes:

Overlap - Kimeru

Warriors - Yuuichi Ikusawa

Kaisei Josho Hallelujah - Jindou
Other: O.o o.O

Justin Collins
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I eyed her lazily, my eyes half drooping from the story. It wasn’t that she was pretty or anything; well she had a nice girlish charm to her. Yet her stories were boring, her personal history and how she developed and became what she was. All of it was boring. This was how I was going to spend my lunch? Listening to her life story? “So the whole turning things into stone is incredibly over rated” She replied as if her mouth wouldn’t shut up.

“I can see that” I replied wishing that she could turn me to stone right now. I rolled the last of my sausages around my plate toying with it in more of a playful manner instead of eating it.

”So really, why have a school for heroes?” She asked, I tried to think out an answer as I picked up my cup to take a drink of coffee; I was met with the taste of concrete and stone. As I turned the cup over a solid rock fell out in the shape of what used to be my coffee. “Oops” She whispered the snakes in her hair suddenly went into a frenzy, as if they were feeding off her emotions.

“Yeah, coffee has a habit of doing that” I replied placing the cup back down trying to act nonchalant about it. “Anyway, we have a school for heroes because we need to give them a diploma before they get the tights and red cape” I added giving her the truth and then giving her the one that was said in my text books when we first started classes here.

“It has something to do with Universes, and evil doers, and like I said diploma’s and red capes” I said stabbing the last sausage and popping it in my mouth, swallowing the small round meat whole. “My guess is that it is to make sure that people curve and understand their powers through team work and study” I sighed knowing how boring the answer was. What was even more boring was that I had just swallowed a spicy sausage with only concrete and stone to wash it down with.

“If you hadn’t noticed, there are a lot of freaks here” I whispered placing a hand up to my face as if her and I were the only normal ones in the room. She looked up at me a bit in shock as the snakes quickly rummaged through her black hair as if it were on fire. “See there is one over there” I gestured toward Mauser who was stomping his cigarette on the ground. I doubt she actually knew who Mauser was or what his special ability was yet, he was as good of egnough example as any.

“What makes him a freak?” She asked as I got up placing my tray up and returning, I turned and looked at him as he began to light another cigarette. “Does he have X-Ray vision or something?”

“Nah, he threw a cigarette down and almost lighted another one in front of the whole student body, that either makes him a freak or clinically insane” I quickly said as my pager went off. It was my mission pager the one that told me that I was needed for a mission, which was what the student body seemed to do a lot of while not in classes. “Or both” I said out of the corner of my mouth while shutting down the pager and looking back up at her.

“I have this thing” I replied leaving the table and began to head in the general direction of the mission building. I felt her reach out and grab my hand spinning me around and looking directly at me.

“Wait if everyone here is a freak, what is wrong with you?” She asked, I looked into her eyes where I could see the reflection of my own eyes.

“I got sick,” I quickly said shaking her hand free, she looked at me like I wasn’t giving her a straight answer and I began to walk away. “The doctor’s said I should go here, it’s good for my health” I lied giving her a half wave and walking off.

I quickly moved up to being instep with Mauser as we started to walk toward the Mission building. “Those things are bad for your health, they might actually kill you” I smiled gesturing to the cigarette hanging from his mouth. He turned toward me and gave me a half stare as we kept walking toward the building. “Oh right” I added after a second or two of silence as if I had just remembered that he could almost never die. A school full of freaks, exactly what this place was.

classy_cat18
17th May 2005, 11:01 PM
Name: Imani Dune
Race: Neko (explained in History)
Appearance: African American, medium build, 5'3". She has short hair but two black cat ears poke through. She sometimes hides them with a baseball cap. She wears a white T-shirt and blue jeans. A long black tail pokes through the jeans. Her fingernails are long and her canine teeth are sharp like cat teeth. Her feet are actually paws with the heels raised so she's walking on her toes. Because of this she goes barefoot. Her eyes are yellow. Around her neck she wears a gold necklace with a crescent moon pendant.
Personality: Very shy and wary of strangers, deep down she really wants to make friends. She is sometimes in her own little world, imagining a life as a normal human. She's kind but will get sarcastic and rude when angered. She rarely talks. Once she makes a friend she becomes very loyal to them. Loves a good joke.
History: Imani is the result of years of genetic experimentation. She was created to be a assassin, but they were unaware of her sentience and her decision not to be. A scientist instead decided to take her in as her daughter. Because of her appearance, Imani had no friends and was home schooled and trained to defend herself. As soon as the scientist heard about Hikari High she sent Imani there in the hopes that she would have friends and a life.
Powers/Skills/Abilities: Skills in the bow and arrow and the twin daggers, her real pride is her agility. She is speedy and lightfooted, things that drive enemies crazy. Then there's the heightened cat senses (can see partially in the dark, hearing and smell's better than human's).
Weapon(s): She sometimes uses her bow and arrow, other times her twin daggers.
Themes: I'll think of that later.
Other: She'll purr when she's happy. She's good friends with Polta despite his personality.

Imani Dune

I peeked out of the restroom, making sure that no one was looking my way. No one should've been able to recognize me with my cap on. I wrapped my tail around my waist and hid it under my shirt. Today I wanted to be invisible. I didn't want to be stared at. Seeing that everyone was minding their own business I strolled out the restroom and down the hallway.

I wanted some peace and quiet for a while, so I headed outside. I found my favorite tree (yeah, I have a favorite tree) and climbed to a low branch. I took off my baseball cap to give my ears some air. I let my tail hang off of the branch. The weather was warm with a cool breeze, the perfect time to relax and daydream. Because of the looks other people give me, the only way I can join them is in my mind. I pictured myself with human ears and brown eyes. Without my tail. Ten toes instead of six.

My eyes got heavy and started to close. My pager went off just when I was going to sleep. I moaned and jumped down from the branch, wearing my cap again. Not another mission, I thought as I ran through the hallways. I met up with two members of the group I usually run missions with. I chose to stay silent until I was spoken to.

Outlaw JT
17th May 2005, 11:53 PM
Name: Arduk Isharin (friends call him Duke)
Age: 14 equivalent (actually 28 in human years but his race ages at half the rate of humans)
Race: Tsukame' but in their home galaxy most just refer to them as 'the Demons'
Appearance: Below is an attachment of what he really looks like if you add his side-sheathed blades. When standing on all four limbs he is 5'11" tall, but when bipedal he is about 9'6". What everyone sees (unless he chooses to let them see his true form) is a 5'6" 14 year old boy of whatever race they are from (human sees human, elf sees elf, etc.). His hair appears medium length and somewhat spiky, a reddish blonde in color. His eyes still appear to have a reddish tint but look more mischievous than malevolent. He has a boyish grin and an air of innocence about him that contradicts his mischievous expression. He appears to be wearing non-descript black shoes, dark purple slacks, a red collarless button up long sleeve shirt with the top two buttons undone, and a bright yellow low v cut buttoned leather vest. His blades appear as two short katana's X strapped to his back. All of his features adapt accordingly to whatever species is looking at him.
Personality: Arduk likes to have fun and be mischievous whenever he can. He often comes off as light-hearted and naive even though he is actually very clever and knowledgeable. When things get serious, however, he becomes ruthlessly logical and cold. It is a racial trait that brings him much regret and sorrow after the fact. It is because of his races deadly cold nature that he revels in being free-spirited whenever he can.
History: Arduk was born into a dark universe where a vast intergalactic intelligence guides his race to wage a near ancient war against all entities that covet free will and creativity in the universe. They do so with both their notable physical prowess and their ability to control countless minds that have been enslaved in robotic bodies. When he was still an infant, he was left behind when a group of human rebels made a successful attack against the facility where he was born. Most of them felt compelled to kill him on the spot but cooler heads prevailed and decided to study him. He grew up as a test subject, observing the ways of the humans and the various other races that had aligned with the humans against his race. Since he didn't grow up with his people he was never trained how to properly use his telepathy to control enslaved minds so when he reached a suitable age for his species, Hikari High invited him to study there to learn to control his abilities so he could better aid the rebels he had, over the span of 2 decades, made a home with. He is not the first Tsukame' that Hikari High has trained to aid in the fight against their own race but they are not common, seeing only one in every 20 or so mission groups.
Powers/Skills/Abilities: His racial traits include- superhuman strength (superior to human but inferior to lycanthrope), wolf-like speed (only when running quadrupedally/when bipedal runs slightly faster than average human), needle sharp teeth, metallic fur (rubbing it backwards would be like running your hand over a porcupine), nearly crystalline flesh (extremely tough flesh), specialized telepathy (they instinctively make others see them as members of their respective races and can control a great number of minds if they are stripped of their will), they are also very cold, methodical and logical. What seperates him from his race is they obey a higher intelligence bent on wiping out free will and he does not, seeing it as destructive and cruel.
Weapon(s): He wields a pair of curved blades that are fixed to bracers he wears on his forearms. He keeps them in sheathes on either side and draws them out by sliding his arms into the bracer's sleevelike cloth.
Themes: not a clue offhand
Other:

Arduk Isharin (Duke to his friends.......are you his friend?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Outta the way!!" he bellowed ahead as he sped across campus with the speed of a wolf, carefully weaving through the crowd of people without touching anyone.

Once again Arduk found himself running late for class thanks to his zest for prank pulling. This time it was an elaborate trap that pelted lemon flavored snowballs at anyone who tried to enter the indoor pool. It was truly ingenious the way he had rigged a laser sight to his ice cream scoop windmill contraption. Somehow he didn't think many people would appreciate how ingenious it was but such was the price of playing the prankster once in a while. A while meaning about once a week. To date he'd only been caught twice, however.

"Move it or lose it!!" he continued shouting ahead, leaping clear over the head of a 5'0" tall elf who hadn't managed to acknowledge his warning.

It wasn't an easy thing, navigating a crowded campus without touching anyone, but it was a necessity he was constantly saddened by. Very few people outside three remote universes had ever seen his race. Not that members of his race hadn't visited numerous dimensions in the multiverse, but they were only native to three and had a very unique psychic defense that shields their appearance from prying eyes. Here at Hikari High, only the principal and a few trusted members of the faculty were privy to what he really looked like which is why he was not permitted to touch another being with anything other than his hands. While everyone saw him as a member of their own race, were they to touch any other part of him they'd know he was something completely different.

As he rounded the final corner on his way to class, he halted himself midstride as a vibration at his side went off. He was moving so fast the momentum almost threw him crashing forward. Fortunately he was running on all fours so he was able to catch his balance at the last second.

With a slight grumble he fetched the pager from his satchel. He looked down at it and noticed the code for his mission group to report for assignment. This would be his first in mission group 17. He had been introduced to everyone in the group but hadn't spent any real time with any of them yet. His reputation as a fun-loving mischief-maker probably proceeded him, however.

With a low sigh he turned around and started walking at a much more leisurely pace. He was still moving faster than most of the people going about their business but he didn't appear to be in too much of a hurry. Arduk was a little timid about finally working with his group. The reason he was reassigned was because someone in his last group got thrown into him and found out that he wasn't what he appeared to be. He was a little scared of the same thing happening again. He wanted to make friends and get to stay with them for a change. Through his entire 14 years (28 if you're counting in human years) he hadn't known a single person longer than 2 of them. Least not since he was old enough to remember.

Still, all he could do was cross his fingers and hope for the best. When he had been introduced to the group everyone had seemed alright about it. He just had to trust the principal had re-assigned him to the right group.

OOC: just remember that no one knows what he really looks like except the principal and a couple trusted members of the faculty. No student has ever seen anything but the boy image in the description.

Haruko
18th May 2005, 03:03 PM
Name: Katherine Dana.[Kat for short]
Appearance: Standing around 6 foot even, most of Kat's muscles are in her arms. She has long blonde hair and green eyes, and some say a perfect complextion. When wanting to be normal, and when she's not in battle, she wears a olive green shirt and khaki pants. But when in battle, she suits up in armour that is of a knight. It's made of a very strong metal, and seems to be a bit worn from previous uses. However, at all times, on her left hand, is a gauntlet. More about this in Personality/History/Powers.
Personality:

Kat's Personality: Kind and gentle around friends, Kat is a good person who would go out of her way to do something for another. She's level headed and tends to think before acting or speaking, making her seem a bit slow on some things. She's very strong willed and is a tomboy, liking to play rough when wanting to. She values traditions, but it open to new things.
Bríghid's Personality: [Pronounced 'BREH-D'] Very reckless and careless, Bríghid likes to fight and has a very short temper. She has a fondness of alcohol...and is quite a nuissance when drunk. She is the direct opposite of Kat, being selfish and rude.
History: His dad being a soldier and her mom being a doctor, Katherine was always in the middle on what she wanted to be. Having loved her dad the most, she grew up into a tomboy, wanting to be a solider one day. Her mom taught her first aid while her father taught her sword skills and tradition. One day, when she was 13 and wondering around in a forest, she found a cave. Venturing in the cave, she came upon a gauntlet, with writing that she couldn't understand on a stone besides it. Picking it up and placing it on her left hand, she instantly became possessed by Bríghid. Being feared of her, her parents no longer became an important part of her life, fearing her. Having gained control, Kat left home at 14 and came upon the Hikari school right after her birthday. Hoping that no one would fear her, she joinned.
Powers/Skills/Abilities: Kat has two powers. One originates from the gauntlet, and that is a very strong grip. Being said that when she holds onto something tight, the pressure can equal up to 200 tons when Bríghid is out.
Kat's inborn power is that her strength is a bit higher than most people her age. She can hold upto 600 pounds, using both hands. This makes it very easy for her not to know her own strength.
Weapons: None
Themes: Ayumi Hamasaki - Never Ever[For Kat]
Gackt - White Eyes[For Bríghid]
Other: When Kat is in heightened emotion, Bríghid comes out and possesses her.

[b]Katherine Dana

"Mmm.."I rolled around on the grass, resting my body. Brig has been absent as of recently..which could be because I haven't been stressed out. I could hear other people having conversations a bit away, but I ignored them all. The grass was freshly cut, and it wasn't rainning. The only thing to ruin it would be for a mission.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at my left hand. I didn't feel anything with it...not the blades of grass, the cool air or breeze. My hand had melted into the gauntlet..until it was only the gauntlet itself. The cursed Gauntlet...

This thing caused my family to disown me, caused people to fear me...all because of my ignorance that one night. I sat up..remembering the smell of my mom's freshly baked bread..something I would never smell again. I sighed and looked up at the sky, hopeing to see something that'd rest the waves of rememberance in me..

"huh?!"I jumped, feeling something on my belt vibrate. I took it off and it was my pager. Reading it..it was another mission. I sighed, heavy in annoyance as I got up and streched, and picked up the bag of armor that rested besides me. I slowly began to walk towards where I'd have to go, placing my pager back and preping myself for the upcoming events..

The Blue Avenger
19th May 2005, 04:05 PM
Name: Fauss Von Fogg
Appearance: Fauss is almost always shrouded in shadow (kind of like Bonus Stage’s Evil character), so one never really gets a clear view of him, if indeed they even notice him. He stands about 6 feet tall, and looks to have an average build - not too muscular but not too lanky. His eyes are blue and when he's in the shadows those are all one can see of him - so one would only see his silhouette and the blue eyes. When Fauss is not in shadow, he looks like an ordinary kid - he's got brown shaggy hair, small glasses, and he wears blue jeans and a black shirt. He's got an average face - one that doesn't stand out.
Personality: Fauss, despite the fact that he lives in shadows, is actually fairly extroverted. He likes to meet new people and is generally optimistic. However, this guy has an easily-triggered temper, so do not get him angry.
History: Fauss was raised as a normal child by a pair of villains, the Von Foggs. They became disappointed with the fact that he was not very physically adept, so they began dabbling in witchcraft to improve him. After a particularly harrowing spell, Fauss gained the ability to hide himself in the shadows, along with his other powers. However, the Von Foggs still didn't like the fact that Fauss was so cheerful all the time, and so they kicked him out. He wandered around for quite some time before accidentally stumbling across Hikari High.
Powers/Skills/Abilities: Fauss can cloak himself in the shadows, allowing him to pass by guards and so on undetected. He can also pull other people into the shadows and move past obstacles, so he is invaluable for infiltration and the like. Fauss can also exert mild telekinesis and mind control, but it becomes less effective the more stressed he is.
Weapon(s): Fauss has a near-limitless supply of shuriken.
Themes: Blood Falcon - F-Zero
Other: Fauss kept the last name Von Fogg because he thought it was cool.

***Fauss Von Fogg***

I stealthily slipped into the shadows and hurried away from the student running after me. “Oy! Darkboy!” he cried. “Come back here! I don’t mean any harm to you!”

I paused. Maybe he was telling the truth. After contemplating that for a moment, I slid up from the shadow on the ground I had been hiding in. The student smirked at me.

“Idiot.” He swung a punch at me, but I fell back into the shadow and rushed behind him. He looked around, confused, until I reappeared.

“Kid, what did I do to make you want to attack me?” I asked calmly, while dodging another punch.

“I figure if I can knock you from the shadows and show everyone what you really look like, I’ll start gaining a reputation!” He jumped at me, and I stepped aside.

“But really, look, I’m out of the shadows now,” I muttered.

“Fool. You know what I mean. You may be out of the shadows, but you’ve still got that whole ‘cloaked in darkness’ thing going on. I want everyone to see the way you really look, not just darkness and a pair of eyes.”

I sighed. Every day, some idiot was running up to me, asking what I looked like without the darkness. I mean, really, do you run up to Batman when he’s in the street pounding the Joker and ask him what’s under his mask? I slid into the shadow on the ground again and slipped away from the bully. I could hear his yells getting progressively softer as I went away until I couldn’t hear him anymore, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly, a buzzing at my side shook me out of my thoughts. The sudden noise of my mission pager jolted me from the shadow and shot me into broad daylight. As I jumped up, I thumped my head on the underside of a picnic table. I cursed loudly, and the students sitting there bent down to look at me – the only thing they saw, however, was a few shuriken jutting from the underside of the table and a small shadow moving away quickly.

I rushed toward what I remembered as being the mission building. I noticed a few of my comrades heading there as well, so I reappeared from the shadow and started walking a few steps behind them.

kalad1
19th May 2005, 11:58 PM
Mauser
__________________________________________________ ___
Noticing the rest of the group gathered around me, I grumbled to myself, lighting the unlit cigarette in my mouth, and walking into the building where we got briefed and embarked upon missions from.

Walking in, it was obvious that the building was built for security, combinations of thick adamantine walls, force fields, and potent enchantments being obvious throughout the halls. Letting out a buff of smoke, I walked along, checking on my two magnums, which I'd named Heaven and Hell, the two things I would never be able to achieve. Finding them on good working order, I put them back in my jacket. After a short while of walking in relative silence, we reached HQ17, the room for Mission Group 17, us.

Walking in, we were greeted by Lowar Corrade, a seer, and our current appointed chaperone, there to ensure we didn't royally screw up. "Ah, I knew you were going to be here about now." He stated with a wink. I grunted with displeasure, both not in the mood for such jokes as well as not finding the joke very funny. "Just tell us what we're here to do, the others don't have the eternity I have." I stated, irritation and jealousy blatantly obvious in my voice.

Turning to the others he asked, "Any concerns before I outline the latest mission?"

NPC Statistics:
Name: Lowar Corrade
Race:Half-Elf
Appearance: Standing at 5'7", with silvery blue hair, and slightly pointed ears, he is of a roughly lanky build. Wears a white trenchcoat with a LOT of magic runes painted on it, making it into very flexible armor. His hands have dark gloves on them, and underneath the coat he wears a normal shirt and pants.
Personality: Extroverted, somewhat of a joker, liking puns and jokes concerning his abilities. He does his best to be friends with those he chaperones.
History: TBA
Powers/skills/abilities: Very talented in the magical arts, he has highly honed his second sight into a tool that can probe the past, present and future with a massive amount of skill, also being able to use it to strike at the minds of his enemies, he is also quite skilled at elemental magic.
Weapons:his razor sharp wit.
themes:none
other:none

kalad1
25th May 2005, 12:28 PM
Announcement:

I have been meaning to post for some time, but I have been getting busier and busier, and thus, it is with regret, that I am forced to close this rpg, I WILL restart it when I have the time to properly run it.

Mire
25th May 2005, 07:36 PM
I apologize for not posting yet, even though you are closing it. My AWAY Topic posted leave has caused me to have almost time for this board. In fact, I shouldn't be here now, I have things to do. Sigh.

Anyway, I'll be sure to rejoin when this comes back up.