PDA

View Full Version : Avy Descriptions

Darien Shields
18th May 2005, 08:27 AM
Is this the right forum? Since I don't have a Problem with the code or intereface or anything, I didn't think this should go in vB Help. Sorry if I post in the wrong place... *cowers beneath giant warning post*

Well I was just looking through a topic and noticed that I was just about the only "Cool Trainer" there, and that everyone else had personalised avy-ness. I was wondering if the system still exists, where you sort of "level up" the trainer ranks as your postcount rises, or if I'm stuck as a Cool Trainer until I change it. I liked that system (not that I have anything against people having personal descriptions.)

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I will sacrifice some goats if you need to be appeased.

fat man with a monkey
18th May 2005, 08:50 AM
Yeah, this is the wrong forum (it is still a VB issue), and yeah, I believe the defaults still change as the postcount changes.

Darien Shields
18th May 2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah, this is the wrong forum (it is still a VB issue), and yeah, I believe the defaults still change as the postcount changes.

It's not specific to vB, though (since it's a TPM-only issue) which confused me.

kainashi
18th May 2005, 10:17 AM
the system is still there, with ranks at 1,000, 2,500, 5,000, and 10,000. and if you don't like being a "cool trainer", just change it. *shrug*