PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Do You Drink Beer?

Max Blaze aka AT#2
2nd March 2003, 03:38 PM
Do you drink beer? Legal Age? At Illegal Age? I'm very curious to see what people mark down on..

The_Missing_Link
2nd March 2003, 04:05 PM
Nope, don't drink beer at all. Number 1, I'm only 15 and number 2, I hate the taste of it. I sometimes take sips from my dad but nothing has ever made me say 'delicious'

pika23
2nd March 2003, 05:31 PM
I'm only 15 and I take drinks of my mom and dads beer all the time. Doesn't have a very good taste but I only do it to make them mad then I walk off laughing. There are MUCH better alcholic beverages out there though.

Lady Vulpix
2nd March 2003, 05:49 PM
No, I don't drink beer. I don't like it. I've never liked it.

Thunderchu
2nd March 2003, 05:53 PM
I don't drink beer, and I would never drink it, and I'm even the only 1 at my school who never drinks beer.

Matt
2nd March 2003, 05:55 PM
I don't drink beer. I haven't even tasted it before. 1) My parents don't drink beer. 2) I'm not at an legal age. Besides I have heard that it tastes very bitter. So I probally won't drink it ever.

GreenShirT
2nd March 2003, 06:00 PM
I never drink beer, except weh we go out on fridays, and when we have breaks from Uni, and when i am thirsty, and when i am eating a bag of S&V McCoys....OK I LOVE ALCOHOL!!

Little_Pikachu
2nd March 2003, 06:05 PM
Beer? If there's nothing else and I'm craving alcohol or when I'm already very drunk, or if someone gives me it. I usually go for the more fruity alcoho-pops or spirits. I dont' dislike beer, but when it comes to alcohol there's so much variety it isn't my instant drink of choice.

I am legal age, and have been for some time, but I've drank alcohol for as long as I can remember.

HanyouPrincess
2nd March 2003, 06:14 PM
No, I don't. Not only am I underage, but I've never had the desire to get drunk or drink any sort of alcohol, beer included. I had a dream that I got drunk once, and I got really sick in the dream. Not anything I'd like to go through in real life.

Fett One
2nd March 2003, 06:46 PM
I don't drink beer for one simple reason. I get enough headaches as it is without purposely giving myself one from drinking beer and other alcoholic drinks.

Renegade
2nd March 2003, 08:46 PM
Nope I'm a good boy :)

Crystal Mew
2nd March 2003, 08:58 PM
No,I never drank beer. for one thing,I'm not the legal age..and I hear it tastes like pee :)
and another thing is,it ruins your body..who wants to die when they're 30? ._.; not me

I just think its a waste of time and money :/

crazybone
2nd March 2003, 09:54 PM
never liked beer. the occasional tequila, yes, but beer, no. i'm underage btw :wave:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd March 2003, 02:35 AM
I drink beer from time to time. It's not my favorite beverage but some dark brew once in a while ain't a bad thing to have. I'm 26 so I can drink what I want anyways but I already drank it when I was not yet leggally allowed to as well. I remember I used to drink a mix of wine and raspberry juice when I was like 5 years old at my grannie. Delicious.

shazza
3rd March 2003, 05:21 AM
i heart beer:wave:

Vega
3rd March 2003, 07:07 AM
i'm 17 and i have drqnk my fair share of booze, but i just never developed a taste for it, so no i dont drin beer

AntiAsh Superstar
3rd March 2003, 08:17 AM
I don't like beer much, never cared for the taste of it. I'll drink it when there's nothing else on offer, but mostly I exist on spirits given half the chance, or, more realistically seeing as I'm on quite the tight budget, lots and lots of extra strong cider which is far better value. ^_^;;

nightcrow
3rd March 2003, 09:39 AM
I'm not a huge fan of beer, but yeah I drink it.

<--- under-age!

Lezta
3rd March 2003, 11:44 AM
Makes me laugh when people say 'Legal Age'.
Legal Age to buy it? No.
To Drink it? Yarr.

I sometimes do. Some beer nice, some not.

Kirei
3rd March 2003, 11:45 AM
Well, if someone's offering it to me, I won't say no, but I'm not a massive lover of the taste of beer. It's ok, and I'll drink it if it's there, but I generally prefer other things such as spirit mixes or psyduck (my name for cider).

Deoxys Insano
4th March 2003, 08:47 PM
I do, but I'm 15. It's just in my genes too. And yes.... all cheap beer tastes like fresh yak piss! *yawn* The most I've ever drank in one night is 5 bottles by myself.

Bug Catcher Daniel
4th March 2003, 09:46 PM
mmm.. i fill weird here... maybe im the drunkest guy in TPM... hehe.j/k. yeah im 15 and i like beer, but i LUV vodka, rum, pisco(peruvian drink), and lots of beer... well if u say beer tastes like **** then u havent tried peruvian beer :D yeah here even an 11 year old can buy beer...
well i like the effect beer has on yeah @_@ hell yeah! but the good side of this is that i dont smoke(cigs by the way :P)! here everybody smokes(all kinda stuff) and drinks... but i dont smoke! so that makes me proud of myself!
sorry, but all this is true.. it must be cus we r different cultures.. even the Inkas smoked sum pot...well... they chewed..heh
sorry if i disturbed anyone with this...but drinking is a very normal thing to do when u r 15 or older over here in Peru...

Jay
5th March 2003, 03:45 AM
I'm kind of surprised a lot of people hate beer

I do drink beer and am 15. My parents allow me to drink it. Whenever there is beer and it's a very hot day they never mind and will drink about 3-4 a day

I'm not, however, a full on drinker. (I don't think) I have ever got drunk from drinking beer. I may pretend I am drunk sometimes but I never do anything stupid under the influence

I prefer beer over spirits, wine, etc. They taste awful