PDA

View Full Version : Fate/Stay Night

PlatinumHawke
19th May 2005, 02:49 AM
It was only a matter of time, but Type Moon is another of it's games made into an anime (by looks of things anyway). This makes for one happy Tsukihime fanboy, which reminds me that I need to get the DVDs soon.

Linkage: http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html

Dark-San
19th May 2005, 09:26 AM
Hawk is that link of yours updated? 'Cause from that list, I could still find Mai Hime in that list and it's date not updated.

You have any site that can give me the preview on the above anime? Thanks.

Adamant
19th May 2005, 01:58 PM
Wow, that's great news. Let's just hope a fansub group will pick up the project (and with all the fanbys out there, I'm pretty sure that will happen).

Dark-San
20th May 2005, 10:46 AM
Wow, that's great news. Let's just hope a fansub group will pick up the project (and with all the fanbys out there, I'm pretty sure that will happen).

You don't have to worry about this. If the raw version anime do get released into the net, you will be assure that there are thousands of people like me downloading it and commenting on them! :yes:

PlatinumHawke
20th May 2005, 12:26 PM
Hawk is that link of yours updated? 'Cause from that list, I could still find Mai Hime in that list and it's date not updated.

You have any site that can give me the preview on the above anime? Thanks.

http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=8005

Bit of a more up-to-date linkage on Fate/stay night.

Dark-San
20th May 2005, 09:04 PM
Hey thanks a lot Hawk. If it gets released on the 24 June which makes it available for download on early July.

Roarkiller
20th May 2005, 11:17 PM
Ey, I see FMP there, 6th july. AND I SEE AIR! SUMMER RELEASE!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Damn, Black Cat's finally gonna be an anime, autumn release.

*back on topic*

Okay, I finally found Fate/stay night further down. Like Ryan said, it's not updated, so I guess the date of release isn't confirmed. Probably still in the production stage?

*back off topic*

Mai-Hime fans, 2nd stage will be out sometime next year.