PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Johto Pick

lugiahoohgsca55
20th May 2005, 12:48 AM
Hello people sorry to bug any body but I won’t some buddy to rate this johto pick I made from scratch. Dam in thing tock me 4hrs to make. The reason I’m asking you guys to rate this pick is because I’m working on a pokemon fishing flash game that will take me about a hafe a year to make, and I won’t to put it on newgrounds. I’m also looking for some support so please help me out.

Thank you lugiahoohgsca55

p.s :swear: please do not steal my work at all or put it on your site.
if you wount aprovel to use this pic please pm thanks :swear:

andyizcool
20th May 2005, 06:46 AM
It looks alright but this should really go into Fan Art because it's a picture you've created yourself. Also Johto is from Pokemon GSC so it's more of that Generation than the Advanced Generation.

lugiahoohgsca55
20th May 2005, 12:12 PM
The reason I made it and put it in here is because I’m looking for opinions and because i believe it looks completely more tords the advance format then if you would put it in to gsc where no people look or the fan art where people won’t care to look in.

Also can you please specify why it looks all right that would help me improve on the making of he flash game. thank you

lugiahoohgsca55
21st May 2005, 10:43 AM
hello people if your going to vote and say It's A Failure or vote for other stuff it would be nice to at least post a reason you belive that dam!

Greyfox
21st May 2005, 12:12 PM
Just because you think it belongs here, it doesn't mean that it actually does belong here. If that were the case, then there wouldn't be a need for more than a single forum whatsoever.

Because it is a piece of creative work that you are trying to get rated, it belongs in the Fan Art forum, no here, not anywhere else.

And generally when you want something rated, you don't put a poll up because that means people don't even have to post to say their general thoughts towards the said piece. Simply put, if you want someone to rate and state their feelings, you don't put up a poll.

And don't double post.

-Grey

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd May 2005, 12:01 PM
Well, your work looks pretty nice to me, but like others have said, it really is art, so it does belong in the FanArt forum, because it doesn't really have anything to do with the Advanced Generation games. So, I will move it to FanArt. :)

Toxicity
22nd May 2005, 02:15 PM
It's actually pretty good, but along the edges of land it still seems a little pixelated.