PDA

View Full Version : ~Digimon: Alchemy~ [sign-ups]

Toxicity
20th May 2005, 07:47 PM
Digimon ~ Alchemy

In the realms lie core elements of Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Light, and Shadow. Many took on their own forms of these elements to form such a stage as 'alchemists'. Wielding the elements, the strongest of creatures became mythical beings considered godly to those who followed after their power.

However, alchemy, as it was called, didn't always remain stable. One of corrupted creatures of Shadow, eventually dubbed Myotismon, went in and separated the realms, sealing the elements with the godly realm. As this occured, knowledge of the elements vanished from most eyes. Some cultures such as the American Indians told of these, believing that someday, the realms would once again be united.

It is nearing the end of mid summer 2005, and you have no will to go back to school. Life seems pretty dull, but eventually, your world will seem much different. As you enter the house, you come across an oddly colored disc near the computer in which you have never recalled seeing. Confused, you decide to see what is on it, but a sudden image flashes, and you fade into darkness.

Awakening, you realize you are no longer in your home, but on an open field with a device and a creature claiming to be a Digimon, short for Digital Monster. You learn that as a new alchemist, you shall tame the wild forces and stop the shady forces of Myotismon before all is lost.

Elements Availible
2 Fire
2 Forest
0 Water
1 Wind
2 Light
0 Shadow
1 Spirit

Notes
~Thats right, two elements per digidestined. Explained above.
~Forest has control over the ground and plants.
~Water also involves some ice.
~Light involves purity and the sun.
~Shadow represents the moon and darkness.

Cast
Laura Deirdre ~ Water/Wind ~ Sango/moi
Daniel Kamer ~ Forest/Wind ~ sesshomaru
Reserved for Mystic_clown ~ Shadow/Water
Reserved for Perfect Chaos ~ Shadow/Fire
Reserved for Sakura12 ~ Spirit/Water

Sign-ups

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Elements:
Digimon:
Digivice: (like the traditional Digivice on season 1. base and button color)
History:
Relationships:
Theme Songs: (not necessary, but I purely felt like it)
Other:

Digimon:

Name:
Species
Class: (Vaccine, Data, Virus)
Appearance:
Personality:
Attacks: (3 maximum for Rookie/Champion, 4 for Ultimate/Mega)
Level: (Rookie through Mega)

Name: Laura Deirdre
Sex: Female
Appearance: Standing at about 5'6", Laura has eyes that resemble deep pools of hazel green, thick dark brown hair falling to about her shoulders, and skin somewhat pale due to lack of sunlight. Her build is fairly toned and slightly lanky, but her figure remains curved.
Laura is regularly adorned in a black button up casual shirt with white undershirt and khakis that go down to around her ankles, revealing grey and teal tennis shoes. Her ears have small silver hoops for earrings.
Personality: Laura is generally shy and timid, but deep beyond that introverted surface is a kind-hearted soul pushed down by insults. Due to that, she's a slight bit depressed and tends to depricate herself to taking the blame for most incidents, even those not involving her.
Elements: Water, Wind
Digimon: Ouraganmon
Digivice: Deep blue base, silver buttons
History: Laura was born in Vermont with an originally steady life. She matured quite fast, but due to that saw how her parents constantly fought. After divorcing when she was five, she was dragged by her mother farther north into Canada, where for the next couple of years she endured insults from her stepfather and mother. At seven, she was sent back to Montpelier with her aunt, and has lived with her since. Shortly after that, she ended up moving yet again to Indiana.
Laura had quite fit in with the students in the first place due to her accentless voice. However, when kids eventually began to line out who was their friend, she was almost left out. Though she has endured the hardships, she still yearns for companionship. Balancing out the forces of family, her acts of druidry, and video gaming, she is a naturally peaceful young woman.
Relationships: None for now
Theme Songs:
Spirit Temple ~ Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Here (http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/Spirit_temple.mid))
Metallica ~ Of Wolf And Man (Lyrics (http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/metallica/metallicablackalbum.html#9))
Owari Nai Yume ~ InuYasha 3rd Opening(Lyrics (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/inuyasha/owarinaiyume.htm))
Other: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

Name: Ouranganmon
Species: Tempest Pup
Class: Vaccine
Appearance: Ouranganmon resembles a small wolf pup with gray fur. Besides the average look, her fur has deep blue accents and her eyes remind one of the sky.
Personality: She's generally an optimistic, extroverted person in defense of her partner, Laura. Ouranganmon is the type of friend that Laura seems to need.
Attacks:
Tempesta ~ A basic swift clamp of the jaws.
Water Feet ~ This will temporarily create a bubble around Laura or any of Ouranganmon's allies. It defends most attacks, but cannot withstand Light or Shadow.
Wolf's Calling ~ Yelping for a second, Ouranganmon dashes towards her target, blade-like shafts of water extending from her sides.
Level: Rookie

Name: Tempêtemon
Species: Wolf Spirit
Appearance: Now fully matured, Tempêtemon's eyes are a cloudy gray, and her fur is slightly rough, but still soft. On her back now are two pairs of feathered wings in a dark blue color.
Personality: She's basically the same as Ouranganmon, but now she seems a little calmer and somewhat introverted. She's a weapon if anybody offends or tries to harm Laura.
Attacks:
Windsong ~ Tempêtemon howls quietly under her breath as she lifts into the air, flapping thermals of wind down onto her target.
Icicle Feather ~ Two feathers on her wings freeze over, heavily dropping due to weight onto their target.
Great Spirit of Morgana ~ She forms an orb of water energy in her maw, blasting it out forward at an opponent.
Level: Champion

Name: Tempestamon
Species: Wolf Dragon
Appearance: If you've seen Spirited Away, think along the lines of Haku's beast form. Thing is, her feet are rather the paws of a wolf, she lacks horns, and her main is a deeper blue.
Personality: Tempestamon is basically the same as her previous form. No major differences.
Attacks:
Alchemy Circle ~ A triskele (I'll find a pic) forms beneath Tempestamon's forepaws. As it glows a soft blue color, water purely from the sea realm emerges and douses the target.
Tempest ~ Flying in the air, she creates a storm of rain and hail which will sting the foe like daggers.
Aquatic Blood ~ Her jaws clamp down lightly on an ally, healing them slightly.
Level: Ultimate

Name: Morganamon
Species: Sorceress
Appearance: Morganamon is the humanoid stage of the line. Standing at 5'10", her eyes are a cloudy grey and her hair is a deep reddish-brown color. Her skin is fairly pale, and her build is similar to Laura's. She is adorned in a simple garment of dark blue similar to Sheikah wardrobe (I'll find a pic if necessary), and her ears are wol,f-like, and as grey as her eyes.
Personality: Not much difference from her previous forms.
Attacks:
Thermal Blow ~ She causes a lift of warm air rising from the ground to slightly injure a foe.
Aerial Slide ~ She raises her hands and claps them together, sending a cold blast of wind outward.
Water Divination ~ With the nearest source of water, she begins to foretell the future of a foe. Once it is complete, a color blast of water will arise and douse that one foe.
Rain of Truce ~ She raises her hands towards the sky, causing a downpur of rain which will sting like daggers to foes, yet heal her allies. As her strongest attack, she can only use it once per battle.
Level: Mega

sesshomaru
20th May 2005, 08:17 PM
I am reserving an air and forest~will sign up later.

Mystic_clown
21st May 2005, 06:30 AM
Could I reserve a Shadow/Fire please?

sesshomaru
21st May 2005, 11:16 AM
Name: Daniel Kamer
Sex: male
Appearance: pale skin, thick and long brown hair, piercing green eyes, high cheekbones. He also is tall and skinny.
Personality: nice and easy going~the kind of person who always cheers you up. He also is the kind of person who remains calm in situations with a lot of pressure on him.
Elements: forest ~ wind
Digimon: Murkmon
Digivice: green base, yellow button
History: Was always an A-B student, gifted, and like art. Was raised from a semi-rich family.
Relationships: none
Theme Songs: none
Other: none

Digimon:Murkmon

Name: Murkmon
Species: forest crab
Class: vaccine
Appearance: A giant green crab, standing 1 foot tall it is twice the size of any regular crab. He has blue eyes and 2 extra lags. He also is coated in tiny thorns.
Personality: Always jokes around, but does take things seriously. Over protected also describes him.
Attacks: Thorn fling~ a lot of small thorns are thrown at the foe.
Claw bash~he uses his claw to hit you.
Claw clamp~he uses his claw to pinch you like a regular crab would.
Level: rookie

Name: Guardmon
Species: guard crab
Appearance: A very large green crab with two blue stripes going down his back and 4 claws. Medium sized thorns are coating it.
Personality: Like to be in charge and still likes to make jokes. Not as over protective.
Attacks: Leaf Wind~ summons a giant wind carrying razor sharp leaves.
Thorn Fling~A lot of medium sized thorns are thrown at the foe.
Claw bash~He uses his claws to hit you.
Level: champion

Name: Oremon
Species: giant crab
Appearance: A EXTREMELY large green crab with 4 blue stripes going down his back and 4 claws. Large sized thorns are coating it.
Personality: same as before.
Attacks: Leaf Wind~ summons a giant wind carrying razor sharp leaves
Thorn Fling~A lot of large sized thorns are thrown at the foe.
Hard Leaf: summons a giant hard leaf in front of it to deflect it’s foes attack back at his foe.
Claw bash~He uses his claws to hit you.
Level: Ultimate

Name:Sorrowmon
Species: humanoid crab
Appearance: A green human with regular feet, crab armor, blue eyes, and 6 claws. He also has 1 red stripe going down his back. And he has 2 foot and ½ long thorns on each shoulder.
Personality: Just a bit calmer than before. And seems sad at times.
Attacks: Leaf Wind~ summons a giant wind carrying razor sharp leaves
Thorn Strike~4 massive foot and ½ long thorns are thrown at the foe.
Whirlwind: Uses wind to sent a giant whirlwind at his foe.
Hard Leaf: summons a giant hard leaf in front of it to deflect it’s foes attack back at his foe.
Level: Mega

Toxicity
21st May 2005, 08:53 PM
Um, pretty good to go, though it does lack some description. Shrug, in anyways.

Perfect Chaos
21st May 2005, 09:37 PM
Reserving other Shadow and Fire

Toxicity
21st May 2005, 09:54 PM
Alright. Will do.

Toxicity
28th May 2005, 09:53 PM
Necessary double-post. Where is everybody? If necessary, I'll add more spots.

Perfect Chaos
29th May 2005, 08:30 AM
I'll try and post sometime either today or tommorrow (need to find the Digimon I created)

-sean

Toxicity
30th May 2005, 01:37 PM
Well, anyways, besides a bit more openings, I'm adding a new element.

Spirit ~ Control of the mind and body is what generates the power of this element. You can send energy attacks, read minds, and maybe control other's actions with this.

Mystic_clown
31st May 2005, 04:24 AM
*thinking* I'e got an idea. Sango, change my elements to shadow/water. I'm going to use a character from a Digimon fic I'm writing.

Toxicity
31st May 2005, 08:25 AM
Wow. That is a great and interesting idea, Mystic. I'll change it.

Sakura12
31st May 2005, 08:29 AM
Can I reserve spirit/water? Going to do my sign-up in a bit... Just wondering, does water include ice?

Toxicity
31st May 2005, 08:36 AM
Yes, it actually does, Sakura. I'll reserve for you, too.

Now if you excuse me, I have to chase down Cyclos. [/Wind Waker addiction]