PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs (Reborn Again)

Perfect Chaos
21st May 2005, 06:10 PM
I'm back guys! Yes, Pokemorphs has been revived to live on once more, and I'm pretty sure that this WILL get off, since summer is coming and I practically have NOTHING to do at school (very very scary IMO). Of course, this RPG was originally created by Skrusti. I didn't really get permission from him to restart this, but I REALLY don't think he would mind me doing so and if any mod has a problem, it's OK if they closed this. Anyways, on to the plot!:

This is about a group of ordinary kids that get extrordinary powers.

It starts when they go to the into the forest to catch some Pokemon. They end up seeing a spaceship crash and a dying Mew gives them the ability to morph into Pokemon by having them touch the ditto cube. They use this power to battle the evil parasitic Yeerks and the only Mewtwo Controller Visser Three.

Here's the sign up:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Relationships:
Other:

Note: I only want serious RPGer's. I don't want those that will post only once then leave the topic to die. Also there will be limited sign ups, since I don't want a whole load of people. Remember, we live in a world consisting of Pokemon and people only. Also, we will all be morphing into any Pokemon (even final forms), so we won't have to be worried about evolution, or anything. However, we are not allowed to morph into any legendary Pokemon.

Here's my form:

Name: Sean
Looks: Tall (about 6'1), somewhat muscular build but not bodybuilder. Being of Asian Indian descent, he has a deep natural tan skin complexion and nighthawk black hair that's always spiked up and dark hazel-colored eyes. Is growing a small mustache and goatee. Usually seen wearing a black tanktop with a steel gray collared shirt that's left open and unbuttoned. Also wears baggy black jeans and black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a ragged, black thread tied around his right wrist. Also has a ragged black thread with a small, silver pendent that he wears around his neck
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk that much. He's really shy and isn't a great conversationalist so he rarely talks at all unless he's addressed to. However, he's a loyal friend and a good guy to have around when the going gets tough.
Relationships: Will edit if necessary
Other: *smites Other*

Let's see how this goes...

-sean

Wolfsong
21st May 2005, 06:13 PM
i'll edit my sign up in a minute but i'm going on a trip till thursday leaving tomorrow afternoon

tries to find my two character's sign ups from before

here are my characters, and i added their main pokes into the mix just ot be safe, plus they have others, though not many, just stored in the pc

Name - Amy
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts. She won't be caught dead in a dress. She has shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail.
Personality - a tomboy, is quiet unless she is around her friends, at which point she opens up. She doesn't really have a lot to say, mainly because her sister doesn't give her the time to speak. She will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Relationships: open
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Tala. She likes all differnet kinds of pokemon unlike her sister.
Main Pokemon: Torchic, Mudkip, Absol, Eevee, Aerodactyl, and Vaporeon

Name - Tala
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts, though she will wear dresses unlike her sister. She also as shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she usually wears loose.
Personality - Quite the talkative and friendly person. She hasn't met a person that she doesn't like. Like her sister, she will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Relationships: She is real good friends with Sean (if thats ok, otherwise i will edit ^^; ) [rest is open]
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Amy. She loves canine pokemon and collects anything she can find on them. She chose to train only canine pokemon.
Main Pokemon: Poochyena, Houndour, Growlithe, Espeon, Absol, Mightyena

The Blue Avenger
21st May 2005, 06:30 PM
I would like to sign up for this; it sounds fun. I will do my best to post here as often as is needed.

Name: Jeff
Looks: About 5'9", very lanky. Jeff is not very muscular, but he has decent leg strength and is pretty fast. He normally wears a small pair of glasses, blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and a blue vest over it. Jeff has messy brown hair that hangs over his also brown eyes, but it isn't long enough to warrant tying it back. He is rather pale, but not extraordinarily so. He is not a very striking person; if you were to see him in the street, you wouldn't think anything of it - he looks very average.
Personality: Jeff is fairly extroverted and loves to meet new people. He can make friends with pretty much anyone, and he will remain loyal to them until the end. Jeff isn't overly brave - he really does not enjoy fighting - but he will without hesitation jump to defend his friends. However, he also has a little temper problem... let's just say you really don't want to get him mad.
Relationships: None as of yet, but I'll edit as needed.
Other: *glances around* What do you mean I don't have anything to put here! I'll show you!

Arnen
21st May 2005, 06:32 PM
~Name: Arienne
~Age: 14
~Gender: Female
~Looks: Rather small for her age, with short and messy black hair and a slightly pale complexion. She has big green eyes and a little snub nose, and her ears are hidden by her hair. She likes to wear worn, baggy jeans and overlarge T-shirts, and red high-tops that are just a little too big, which added to her natural smallness make her look a few years younger than she is.
~Personality: Happy and cheerful, always having something nice to say about everybody. A bit of a spoiled brat, she tends to whine and cry when she doesn't get her way. She's fiercely loyal to those she considers her friends, and doesn't take crap from anyone. It takes a lot to get her mad, but when she gets past the breaking point it's scary.
~Relationships: Open ^^
~Other: Moo? *poke the other with a stick*

Perfect Chaos
21st May 2005, 06:45 PM
Wolfsong: Yay, I knew you couldn't miss Pokemorphs. Accepted

TheBlueAvenger: Very nice. Accepted

Nabooru: Sorry, but 10 is too young. Only high-school age so please edit your age and you're accepted

-sean

Arnen
21st May 2005, 06:49 PM
Ok. Fixed it.

Perfect Chaos
21st May 2005, 06:58 PM
Nab: Accepted

Siderous
21st May 2005, 09:33 PM
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it... I used to be a HUGE Animorphs fan! I literally cried when I finished the last book of the series. I HAVE to join!

Name: Jake Marlo
Looks: Jake has a smooth face with short brown hair and blue-green eyes. He likes wearing casual t-shirts with an open dress shirt over it, and a pair of blue jeans with black tennis shoes.
Personality: Pretty nice guy. Your average high school student. Jake can't wait to get out of high school though; he's looking forward to college.
Relationships: Besides his friends he has in just about every "clique," Jake hasn't found the right girl yet.
Other: *pets other* Why is everyone so mean to you...

Perfect Chaos
21st May 2005, 09:38 PM
Siderous: Accepted

classy_cat18
21st May 2005, 09:57 PM
*blushes* I still own all of my Animorphs books and I'm a big fan of Ax. Can I join too?

Name: Shonta
Looks: African American, 5'3", medium build. Her shoulder-length hair is always in a ponytail or just hanging down. She wears a white T-shirt and baggy jeans and dirty Nikes. Dark brown eyes with a scar over her right one (caused by her Zangoose).
Personality: Quite the joker, she rarely takes anything seriously. She loves making friends, but sometimes annoys them with her antics. But when there's a fight, she's as serious and dangerous as the rest of them. Very energetic, it's hard to keep her still.
Relationships: none at the moment. Any takers?
Other: Owns a female Zangoose named Katana who is a real badass. Shonta also likes to dance and sing to the point that she'll at least lip sync and tap her foot every time a song that she likes is playing.

Perfect Chaos
22nd May 2005, 03:42 PM
classy_cat: You're accepted

C'mon people, we need a couple more before this thing starts!

Moltrecuno
22nd May 2005, 08:49 PM
Who would've thought I would be here again... :oh:

Name: Xiola Valanthe
Looks: Stands at 5'4, has long black hair in a single braid, an athletic build, and green eyes. She wears dark blue baggy pants and a skin tight red shirt. She'll always have black sunglasses on her head.
Personality: Very quiet but when she speaks, she tends to be very arrogant. Seldom asks for help and will only help others if she feels like it. Overall she's a serious person and doesn't like letting people know her too well.
Relationships: Cousin of Teresa Yamanito
Other: She ran away from her parents out of rebellion against them. The true reasons are unknown. Her cousin, Teresa was able to find her and is now her legal guardian.

Name: Teresa Yamanito
Looks: Stands at 5'2, has long black hair 1/3 down her back, an athletic build, and brown eyes. She wears baggy gray pants, a black headband, and a baggy green shirt. She always wears a necklace with a Moltres and Articuno intwined with each other.
Personality: A very kind and calm person. She's also very outgoing and tends to do things before thinking everything through. She's always there for her friends and family.
Relationships: Cousin of Xiola Valanthe
Other: Took her cousin in after Xiola ran from home for the millionth time. Keeps an eye on Xiola always.

Perfect Chaos
23rd May 2005, 08:41 AM
Moltrecuno: Yay! *tackles Teresa* You're alive?! Accepted

Kris
24th May 2005, 04:28 PM
Name : Kay
Looks: Long sun bleached blonde hair and bright blue eyes. About 5 foot 7 and surfy style. Wears board shorts and casual tops, mainly blue coloured. Slightly tanned as spends a lot of time in the sun.
Personality: Very loving and caring, and full of energy. Always looking for fun and trying to get others to smile. Loves to see others happy, which sometimes leads to herself being lonely and depressed.
Relationships: No one, but longs to find the one guy that loves her for her. Will keep on looking.
Other: Umm nothing really....

Perfect Chaos
24th May 2005, 06:10 PM
Kris: Accepted

I'll be starting this soon, once we either get one or two more SUs or around the weekend.

-sean

Drusilla
25th May 2005, 09:49 AM
Who would've thought I would be here again... :oh:

ditto :oh: my first RP for a year and a half! *dance*

Name: Trish Morgan
Looks: 5'9" and pale; she moves with the delicate feline grace of someone who's comfortable with who she is and doesn't second-guess herself. obviously without the wings... (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/wednesdaygirl13/gothhorse.jpg) (hmmm... looks kinda like me =-o)
Personality: Typically calm, collected, and logical, her temper's short and she's not the kind of person you want to annoy. Once irritated, it's best to step back and let her vent, but once she's done, she's not likely to bring it up again. She tends to forgive and forget, unless someone treats her rudely or annoys her constantly, which is rather hazardous to your health. Otherwise, she's the one that people turn to when they need help, no matter how serious the problem. She'll stand by her friends until the end. Some think she's too severe and reserved, but she can loosen up and be quite fun to be around when she feels safe. Kind of a dark person, she has an inner spiritual light that draws people to her.
Relationships: ATM, none; let me know if you'd like to set one up
Other: *locks other in a cage and pokes it with a cattle prod*

VirtualPlay
26th May 2005, 12:49 AM
Well...I've been gone a month, does this count as me "coming back"?

Name: Sakura Tsubasa (Sakura = Cherry Blossom; Tsubasa = Wing)
Looks: like this (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_1.png) and this (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_2.png), except her hair is slightly longer, to just past her shoulders. She's around 5'7" and her eyes are green. (In case you were wondering, no, I have not gotten over my obsession.)
Personality: She's naturally always happy, very cheerful, so if she's not then there's something wrong with her. She's extremely loyal to her friends, loves to make new ones, and hates when something bad happens to them.
Relationships: ...eh. They'll come out.
Other: She has a strange fear of ghosts, though nobody really knows why.

Siderous
26th May 2005, 01:49 AM
Wow, a ton of girls here...

Perfect Chaos
27th May 2005, 08:05 PM
Indeed, well as promised, I'll be starting this probably tonight or sometime tommorrow, so be on the lookout!

-sean