PDA

View Full Version : From animes to dramas and movies with love. [Dicussion/Poll]

Dark-San
23rd May 2005, 04:28 AM
Hiyo dudes, sorry if I havn't been dropping in these few days. I've been quite busy catching up with finishing up on watching the Japanese Drama, H2. It's an old drama being filmed on the year 2003.

If you're wondering dudes, this drama is an adaptation of the anime version itself. H2 is an anime drawn and shown in the year 2001 before it was taken up by distributors. The story talks of the main character, Hiro. He loves to play baseball and have to quit due to an elbow injury that could very well forced him into retirement.

The drama takes him to a point whereby he took up the game again. And how he progresses on till the winning of the high school baseball championship and how he goes on with his romance with Haruka, his baseball team manager.

H2 isn't the only anime that has been taken up and brought into real life drama. Other fine examples are Kindaichi the young detective files and Meteor Gardens. Fans of detective animes should be aware of the anime, Kindaichi. They have so far shown 3 series of the drama here.

As for Meteor Gardens, the anime was taken up by Taiwan producers and make into a drama. The 4 main character's roles being taken up by singers of the F4 band. We also have anime related movies, an example being Initial D.

Initial D the movie is set to be shown here in June. The main character Takumi being played by Jay Chou. I saw the preview a few weeks back and I must admit that special effects of the movie is not too bad.

Okay enough crap from me. Heres a few questions to end my topic.

1) Do you dudes know of any anime related dramas?
2) Name the dramas and do give some details.

Okay heres a random question.

3) Which anime would you picked to be shown as TV dramas?

Roarkiller
25th May 2005, 08:56 AM
Any hentai anime.

Or not.

Personally, GITS would be a nice choice, but I doubt its financially possible at this time. Best would probably Slam Dunk.

Dark-San
26th May 2005, 07:08 AM
Hentai animes? <<" >>"

I doubt the producers would be foolish enough to take up this aspect of the anime world and put it up in drama. First of all, it only concentrates on a specific target of audiences. Secondly if it is being produce, it would likely fall into the wee-morning/late night catergory.

Slam Dunk sounds realistic. High chances are that it will be taken up by a Taiwan producer.