PDA

View Full Version : Preview ~ Sooner or Later

Toxicity
23rd May 2005, 03:31 PM
Also known as The Tale of Flying Solo in a World of Chaos.

Purity...one thing to have been believed to be of false existance. Achieving it required having the sins and virtues at balance in one's mind, heart, and soul. However, if separated, chaos will rage as the sins are unleashed, and sometimes unnessecary persecution will occur under the wrarth of the seven virtues. Purity did indeed exist in few in our modern day age, but many were of sin, and many were strictly virtue.

Alone, young Laura Deirdre has long heard these traditional tales of light and darkness, and of the pure ones of long ago. Little does she know, purity has been traced within her. And some time before she sets out on the journey many take in the Pokemon world, news of strange events have occured. Noticing, she decides to seek out the reason, and save the world from this chaos.

I guess you guys can also state here if you'd like an eventual cameo appearance.

Greyfox
23rd May 2005, 04:48 PM
I like the idea, it sounds like a fun idea. I love the thought of mixing the Pokemon world with a system of "balance"; someone trying to balance themselves to the point where their transgressions as well as their virtues are joined together in harmony.

The cameo aspect looks fun too, I'd gladly sign up my main character, Hawthorne from the Kyuusaisha. I think he'd fit in quite well in this world of yours, Sango.

-Grey

mistysakura
24th May 2005, 04:33 AM
Seems interesting; purity is often considered to be pure virtue, whereas the equilibrium being purity is a fairly rare idea. Laura's character should be nice and complicated, but I don't get how one can have this quality of purity, as people change so much.

Anyway, looking forward to it.

Mystic_clown
10th July 2005, 07:35 PM
not a bad story Sango. Lookin forward to it....
Can i have a cameo please? *chibi eyes*

Toxicity
13th July 2005, 07:40 PM
Sure. Would be glad to fit it along somewhere.

And thanks for the comments. Although I have up to chapter 3 written, I need to think along chapter 4 and be willing to post 3...heh. <_<