PDA

View Full Version : Battle Frontier Help

andyizcool
25th May 2005, 10:59 AM
Information
I started this topic because I'm having trouble at the Battle Frontier on Pokemon Emerald and I'm sure some other people might have too. Hopefully with the help of everyone we can get some ideas of what Pokemon to use in each section of the Battle Frontier so we get all those Gold Badges for a Trainer Star. Thanks to anyone who puts in some advice and ideas of what Pokemon to use exactly. :)

Battle Arena
What Pokemon will own this KO Tournament? Bare in mind that the Leader uses Umbreon both times and Shedinja the first time.

Battle Dome
I was getting far here but came upon Legends and stuff after getting the Silver Badge.

Battle Factory
I know this is random but do you have any tips on what Pokemon or Types are good and how much you should swap?

Battle Palace
I know your Pokemon use certain moves depending on Nature but are there any Pokemon that work well here? Bare in mind that the Leader uses Slaking both times and Suicune the second time.

Battle Pike
I managed to get the Silver Badge but lost somewhere. Any idea on Pokemon I should use to go through here and beat the Leader?

Battle Pyramid
I haven't really given this a good go yet but any idea what Pokemon I should use? Also the Leader uses the Regis for the Silver Badge battle and Legendary Birds for the Gold Badge battle.

Battle Tower
I managed to get the Silver Badge in this but some Pokemon can be a problem and they start using Legends in later battles. The thing that makes it harder than the Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Battle Tower is this one has the 386 metagame but not Ubers.