PDA

View Full Version : ASB Trading Tower

Pages : [1] 2

Oakbark
28th May 2005, 08:33 AM
Hello and welcome to the brand new ASB Trading Tower! Because of the old Tower’s decline, this new Trading Tower has been created by myself Oakbark, with permission from ASB Moderator The Missing Link.

Please take the time to read the new rules for the Trading Tower. The rules are as follows:

1] If you would like to get rid of an unused pokemon, or trade one of yours for a different one, put up a post in the Trading Tower.
2] Unlike the original Tower, you cannot sell your pokemon to the Trading Tower (or Billyjoebob as it was known) – you may only trade your pokemon to another ASB trainer for either a pokemon or points.
3] Pokemon that are available for trading will be posted in this first post, so there’s no need to go looking through the pages for available trades.
4] If you would like to trade for, or buy, any pokemon that are available, you must negotiate a deal with the trader through PM / MSN etc. You may not post in this thread asking to buy or trade for a pokemon available.
5] If a trade is successfully agreed by two people, the person who put their pokemon up for trading must post in the Trading Tower confirming the transaction. The trade is not complete until it is approved by myself, Oakbark.
6] If a trader sells his/her pokemon for points, a link to my confirmation of the deal must be posted in the ASB Bank by both parties to keep points totals in check.
7] Deals between traders are entirely their priority (a trainer may sell his/her third evolution pokemon for 2 points if he/she wishes), but free trades are not allowed.
8] Once the original trader posts confirmation of the deal, there is no turning back. Editing posts is banned. Create a new post or send me a PM if something goes wrong.

So there you go people, the ASB Trading Tower is open for business! Have fun!

Damien.

AVAILABLE TRADES:

TML / Hoppip (f) Nickname: Arya

Vermillion / Smeargle (m) Nickname: Vin

AVAILABLE TO BUY

TML/ Hoppip (f) Nickname: Arya

Vermillion / Smeargle (m) Nickname: Vin (1 pt)

Razor Leaf / Nuzleaf (m) Nickname: Beau (3 pts) (SOLD)

Oakbark
28th May 2005, 03:17 PM
Lol, to set the ball rolling i'm gonna put my Zangoose up for trading.

Zangoose (m)

SALE OR TRADE OF ZANGOOSE REMOVED DUE TO OAKBARK'S NON ATTENDANCE OF ASB

RaZoR LeAf
5th June 2005, 08:43 AM
I'm putting my female Lapras, Titanic up for trade/sale.

Silencer
27th August 2005, 04:18 PM
Quick question. When you trade a pokemon that has battled already. Does it keep the experience or does it need to have fought under your command. Didn't know to ask this in the approval tower or here so you might want to ask tha approval mods for this aswell.

Chris 2.1
27th August 2005, 04:30 PM
Good question. I would say that the EXP goes back to none, as the Pokemon really needs expirience with its current trainer before evolving.

Rapamon2
1st October 2005, 06:21 AM
What are reccomended prices for our pokemon?

RaZoR LeAf
1st October 2005, 08:06 AM
How ever much you want within reason. Nobody is going to buy a single level pokemon off you for 5 points when they can catch one themselves for 2 points. Since it takes a total of 9 points for a fully evolved 3rd stage pokemon, offering less points for one would spark more interest off people. This all revolves around whether or not anyone wants the pokemon you offer though.

Rapamon2
2nd October 2005, 06:19 AM
okay, i think i'll put my ditto up for trade.

Crystal Tears
20th November 2005, 09:30 AM
Asayake has agreed to buy my Numel (male) for one point. This was agreed over MSN.

Um yes... Bai?

Chris 2.1
20th November 2005, 02:03 PM
Ok then. Make sure Asayake posts in the approval tower, and make sure you both edit your bank posts.

Vermillion
12th January 2006, 05:46 PM
I have 3 pokes I think should get a good home, all shiny

Charmander
Yoshi {M}

Miltank
Anita {F}

Smeargle
Vin {M}

Willing to trade or sell for a reasonable price, personally I would sell them for 1 point each, but I'd rather have a decent trade...

Vermillion
12th January 2006, 06:50 PM
Wow...fast...I'm selling Yoshi to Darth Skrusti for 1 point, and trading Miltank for Chris W. Slakoth

Smeargle remains...

The_Missing_Link
23rd January 2006, 08:55 PM
I'm putting my Hoppip up for trade/sale

Hoppip (f)
Nickname: Arya

Greyfox
14th February 2006, 12:26 PM
*faux acting* I don't know why I ever bothered to catch a Mantine..., I have enough water pokémon.

Weasel Overlord has agreed to purchase him for a single point. I could use that point to buy Vermillion's Smeargle... how 'bouts it, Vermillion?

[b][i][font=Palatino Linotype]-Grey

Weasel Overlord
14th February 2006, 02:47 PM
*saunters in innocently* Oh, hey Grey! What's this? You're selling your Mantine? What a coincidence! I wanted a Mantine...*hands over point* Theer ya go! *saunters out, holding new pokemon*

Chris 2.1
19th February 2006, 11:51 AM
Selling my Mawile [F] "Rousee" for 1 point to any takers

RaZoR LeAf
19th February 2006, 11:53 AM
Buying Mawile for 1 point. Renaming her for free :D

Chris 2.1
19th February 2006, 11:54 AM
Haha cheers Dan

darktyranitar
6th April 2006, 11:44 AM
A Lapras? I want one! *hands over 1 point*

I guess it's okay to rename her... So now I go to the approval tower, right?

Mega Horny
8th April 2006, 10:23 AM
Selling Phanpy [f] whatever you want to call it, for one point. PLEASE BUY!!!

Ace64
8th April 2006, 01:06 PM
I'll take her if you want, MH. I've just got one point left, so I'm fine with it.

Mega Horny
8th April 2006, 01:16 PM
4] If you would like to trade for, or buy, any pokemon that are available, you must negotiate a deal with the trader through PM / MSN etc. You may not post in this thread asking to buy or trade for a pokemon available.

uh oh. Oh well, sure thats fine. I actually like Donphan, but I'd rather get one later and take to more pressing matters first.

RaZoR LeAf
8th April 2006, 03:10 PM
Considering how often this thread gets posted in, that rule can be ignored. People don't trade as much as they used to, so it was based on the old trading tower having hordes of posts all the time.

Anyway, I'm putting my Nuzleaf up for sale. I don't use him much, and I now have seperate Grass and Dark pokemon. So..

Nuzleaf (M) Beau - For Sale 3 Points

It costs 2 points to catch a Seedot, and 3 to evolve it to Nuzleaf. If you buy here, you're saving yourself 2 points.

Mega Horny
8th April 2006, 04:26 PM
Yes, I've been looking for one. With your permission, I will purchase as soon as I acquire one more point.

RaZoR LeAf
9th April 2006, 06:14 AM
Sorry, TBA has already agreed to buy Nuzleaf for 3 points via PM.

Mega Horny
9th April 2006, 06:23 AM
BTW, take off Smeargle, I tried to buy it a while ago, but Vermillion changed his mind.

The Blue Avenger
9th April 2006, 09:34 AM
Yes, I confirm the trade with Razor Leaf. I'm buying Beau for 3 points.

Dark Dragonite
10th April 2006, 10:04 AM
I would like to shop my shiny Charmander(M) Dracor, see what I could get...trade or sale...

Skye
11th April 2006, 11:33 PM
Missdrevous (F) up for sale, one point!

May also trade, please PM me either way.

Dark Dragonite
12th April 2006, 11:36 PM
I would like to shop my shiny Charmander(M) Dracor, see what I could get...trade or sale...

I believe TheBlueAvenger and I struck a deal for 1 point.

The Blue Avenger
13th April 2006, 03:52 PM
Yes. I'm confirming it.

Mega Horny
13th April 2006, 04:19 PM
Darkfire and I have agreed to exchange a point for her Misdreavus, and she will hopefully post here to approve it.

Skye
13th April 2006, 10:54 PM
Darkfire and I have agreed to exchange a point for her Misdreavus, and she will hopefully post here to approve it.

I approve. Thank you, MH, take care of her. ^.^

Hyperness is a Good Thing
17th April 2006, 12:06 PM
River agreed to trade her Natu(M) with the uber cool name of Tell Tall Tales for One Point. =)
I'm definitely keeping the name. Heh.

Pichu Luver
17th April 2006, 12:09 PM
[font=sylfaen] Yeppers, peppers, that I did. *clinks beers* cheers mate. Have fun speading that story, lol ^^.

Pichu Luver
17th April 2006, 12:53 PM
[font=sylfaen] Rightoe, I be trading my:
Willl he, Nill he
Shiny Trapinch (♂),

for CT's Chimecho. Okies? Bye!

Crystal Tears
17th April 2006, 12:55 PM
[color=orange][font=franklin gothic medium][b]Yep, sounds good to me! Thanks River! *poof*

Dark Dragonite
17th April 2006, 02:10 PM
I am willing to trade my male Gastly, or male Castform, I'm looking for Kecleon or Skarmory

Ultimate Charizard
17th April 2006, 08:41 PM
Just to ask can people Sell pokemon here also instead of trades. Im after an Aron or a Phanpy just as soon as ive finished my next few battles.

Greyfox
17th April 2006, 09:13 PM
Well, you can't sell 'em to the tower, if that's what you mean. However, you can set an asking price for the 'mon you're looking to "sell", and the passer by can purchase it if he or she wishes.

-drew

Ultimate Charizard
20th April 2006, 03:13 PM
Id like to buy a Gastly, Phanpy or an Aron. I only have 1 Point but if anyone is feeling generous.

RaZoR LeAf
20th April 2006, 05:44 PM
I have a Gastly (male) that I don't use very much.

Ultimate Charizard
20th April 2006, 05:51 PM
1 Point enough?

Greyfox
21st April 2006, 08:40 AM
Don't play that banjo just yet, Ultimate Charizard, for I'll have an even greater instrument for your fancy in a few moments...

[EDIT]

Why, what a surprise. I just so happened to stumble upon these gems...

Gastly [Female]
Phanpy [Male]
Aron [Male]

I can part with all three of them for a solitaire point, Ultimate Charizard. That's right, all three of 'em for one point.

Sorry to cut into your business, Dan, but I wouldn't wanna see the battle experience for Lorefel get deleted. You should evolve 'im before trading him away... :-p

-drew

Ultimate Charizard
21st April 2006, 07:47 PM
Hell yeah. If you want to sell 3 for one ill gladly accept.

Is it a done deal?

Dark Dragonite
21st April 2006, 08:01 PM
Right now, as I said, I can only trade, I'm broke until matches finish...
I have a male Castform, and male Gastly
I'm looking for:

Kecleon
Nincada
Skarmory
Smeargle

Greyfox
21st April 2006, 08:06 PM
Hell yeah. If you want to sell 3 for one ill gladly accept.

Is it a done deal?

They're yours... just make a bank post...

-drew

Ultimate Charizard
21st April 2006, 08:16 PM
Fantastic. Off to the Bank and the Approval Tower i go!

Charles Legend
30th April 2006, 10:24 PM
as prmised I am buying rebecca's Hoppip female Nickname: Arya for 1 point Paid at the bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43781.msg638457#msg638457)

~Charles Legend

The_Missing_Link
1st May 2006, 08:18 PM
Yup, I confirm it

Greyfox
4th May 2006, 03:30 PM
Hm... Weasel Overlord, I do believe I have a gift for you...

Lady Nocturne, the White (female White Umbreon) for a point...

-drew

Weasel Overlord
4th May 2006, 03:35 PM
[color=#8fbc8f]YOINK! I believe that's mine... *hands over point (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43781.125)

Score! An Umbreon finally! ...and especially one with a rockin' name! Thanks Drew! *hugs*

Dark Dragonite
4th May 2006, 04:45 PM
Well, for now, Gastly is off the market, castform is still up for a point, or trade
Looking for
Kecleon
Nincada
Skarmory
Smeargle

Ace64
25th June 2006, 03:40 PM
Hmm,hmm...Got a (F) Abra up for trade. If you've got an offer, just PM me. I don't really need more points, another basic Poke would be fine. Let's make a deal?

Ultimate Charizard
5th July 2006, 02:50 PM
Im willing to Trade Phanpy or Corphish for a Cubone.

Anyone?

Charles Legend
5th July 2006, 04:20 PM
Im willing to Trade Phanpy or Corphish for a Cubone.

Anyone?

I know she not a cobone but I do have a female Corsola named Pebbles that I would be willing to trade for your Corphish...

~Charles Legend

Ultimate Charizard
5th July 2006, 04:21 PM
Go on then. I like Corsola.

Corphish is male with no Nick.

Pichu Luver
11th July 2006, 09:02 PM
[font=sylfaen] I be selling my Pichu:

Cywash
Pichu (M)

to darktyranitar for 1 point. Hope you will be happy with 'im!

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 10:17 AM
Putting the following up for trade:

Exeggcute [M]
Ralts [F]
Whismur [M]
Shuppet [F]

I like these Pokemon and, had my team been smaller would have loved to battle and evolve them. But I already have 3 grass types, 3 part psychics, 2 normals and a ghost, so theyre unnecessary. All of them have good, unique movepools and would be pretty cool in contests or battles.

I guess point trades would be cool, but I'm also quite keen for an Absol or Snorunt to add to my team.

Ultimate Charizard
12th July 2006, 10:19 AM
Id like Ralts, just gimmie chance to get some points.

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 10:24 AM
Ok cool.

Dark Dragonite
12th July 2006, 10:43 AM
How much would you want for Whismur or Exeggcute?
I love my normal types, lol, and I am thinking about a grass...

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 11:41 AM
1 point would be all I'm asking. Any more and you might as well go to the approval tower.

Dark Dragonite
12th July 2006, 12:30 PM
Alrighty then, I would like to take Whismur [M] off your hands for this point, please!!

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 12:36 PM
Sure, just go and get it approved.

Blademaster
12th July 2006, 07:15 PM
Hey, Chris, I noticed you had a Shuppet for sale and I was wondering-

GASP!

You're selling that cute little Ralts I gave you!?

YOU HATED MY GIFT!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:D

Hee hee hee hee hee hee... I'm such a good actor. :dance:

Anywho, like I said, if that Shuppet is still for sale, I'd be happy to buy it - I don't think I've ever seen a Banette here at ASB - just Sableye and Duskull/Dusclops, and the occasional Gastly line...

(odd stares)

...What? Poor Shuppet and Banette need love, too!

(Heh, too bad Shuppet_Master doesn't hang out here at ASB - that'd be another gift off my list, and a very befitting one, at that.)

-Blade

Chris 2.1
12th July 2006, 07:17 PM
Wow cool. All sold in a day? If one point is ok I'll post in the bank.

Mega Horny
12th July 2006, 07:17 PM
*Aghast Look*
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?action=unreadreplies

You. Sold. Whismur.

Lol, its fine, i know your team is huge, and Im glad its in good hands at least. The 'master' of normal types in fact. Its the thought that counts anyway. Also, if you didn't want the gift originally i was actually planning to give it to DD, so everyone's happy ^^

Also, Vermillion has a Bannette.

Blademaster
12th July 2006, 07:40 PM
Done!

(hands over 1 point and takes Banette)

Thank you, Chris!

(runs off)

Dragonis
13th July 2006, 12:34 AM
If UC can't come up with a point I have one to take Ralts off your hands.

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 04:17 PM
Wait, Blade bought a Banette with 1 point?

Chris 2.1
13th July 2006, 05:06 PM
Shuppet. I didnt put a Banette up for trade did I? Just a typo I guess. Tsuki has a Banette too.

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 05:12 PM
Ok nvm.

I'm positive I already asked you, but I see youve been trading some pokemon and I wondered if I could buy one of the ones I really wanted. Of course, youre pobably still attached to them, and in no means will i be upset if you say no, i expect it.

As a Reminder, The ones I wanted to trade for were Claydol, Electabuzz, Blastoise, Flygon and Dusclops. A wide array in case any of them are possibly up-for-grabs. It doesnt hurt to ask right? ^^

Chris 2.1
13th July 2006, 05:17 PM
It never hurts to ask. Unfortunately I'm fond of those guys so I won't be trading or selling them ^^

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 05:20 PM
Very Well, and seeing as it doesn't hurt to ask, would you ever consider trading Ivysaur? He was my backup, lol, sorry if I'm pushing it ^^;

Chris 2.1
13th July 2006, 05:23 PM
And ruin my Kanto starters trio? Sorry again ^^

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah ok, I just wondered, seeing as you hadn't evolved it to its final form yet.

Dark Dragonite
13th July 2006, 05:47 PM
Just reiterating, although I am the self-proclaimed Normal Master, nobody wants Castform? who can become fire, ice, or water type by weather?

Blademaster
13th July 2006, 05:48 PM
Castform? Cool, I'll take it!

(hands over my last point)

Dark Dragonite
13th July 2006, 06:56 PM
Only 1 problem Blade, he's still in one last match, Vs. Wolfsong, once it gets reffed, he doesn't have much longer, if you wanna wait, if not, I understand.

RaZoR LeAf
14th July 2006, 11:27 AM
It actually can't become any other type yet, since Abilities are not in use. Yet.

Dark Dragonite
14th July 2006, 01:38 PM
I asked in the rules tower I believe, and was told by Chris2.0(I also believe) it could change with weather.

RaZoR LeAf
14th July 2006, 03:35 PM
It should'nt, since it's ability is called Weather Change.

Ultimate Charizard
14th July 2006, 03:59 PM
It can use Hail, Sunny Day, Rain Dance etc but does it actually change for STAB Purposes etc. Thats the question.

Blademaster
14th July 2006, 04:20 PM
Um, I'm the potential buyer here, guys...

...And I honestly don't care if Castform can change its type or not - it has an awesome move pool, it's Weather Ball still will change with the weather, and it's just so cute the way it is! :keke:

-Blade

Dark Dragonite
14th July 2006, 10:35 PM
ok, this is probablay the only time I will give up a normal type, just hope the match gets over with, so you can get your new poke, and I can get another plain egg, XD

Chris 2.1
15th July 2006, 07:37 AM
Yea sorry guys I suck at my job :D

Blademaster
15th July 2006, 02:24 PM
Yea sorry guys I suck at my job :D

Yeah, I've noticed, Mr. Banny-Ban-Bansalot. :sweat3:

Chris 2.1
15th July 2006, 04:25 PM
I only ban people when my authority is threatened......so...quite a lot then -_-

Mega Horny
15th July 2006, 09:08 PM
Heh, how many you ever thrown the hammer at, eh Bantron?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th July 2006, 03:07 AM
That's kinda off-topic. Wouldn't we better just strail along the path of ASB and Forum rules now?

Edit: Maybe in the rules tower...but not here. Let trading commence.

Dark Dragonite
8th August 2006, 11:29 AM
Okies...I am buying Chris2.0's Mawile(M) for a point

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th August 2006, 03:50 PM
I believe RaZoR LeAf already has it.

Everoy
8th August 2006, 03:54 PM
His new Mawile that hatched from an egg.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
9th August 2006, 03:23 AM
Lol. Mawile must really like Chris. I know what I'll be getting Chris for Christmas ^^

Chris 2.1
9th August 2006, 05:38 PM
God no :|

Thanks DD *Hands over Pokeball, takes point*

Ace64
14th August 2006, 07:57 PM
Okay, I'm trading Mega Horny my Kabuto, Zeraph, for one point.

*hands over Pokeball* Hmmm....hopefully this will not become my downfall.

Ace64
17th August 2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah so house-cleaning. Offering my Carvahna, Mizu for trade. One point or one Poke, just make a da offer.The only one on my team that I don't like.

Blademaster
17th August 2006, 10:06 PM
My match with DD is just about over, and I'd love to have a Sharpedo on my team... Think you could hold that Carvahna for a few days?

Ace64
17th August 2006, 10:32 PM
But of course good Blade.

Mega Horny
19th August 2006, 09:05 PM
Buying Saffire Persian's Mudkip for one point.

BANK: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43781.450

Saffire Persian
19th August 2006, 09:14 PM
*hands over the Mudkip named Marinus* ^^.. I suppose you'll have a long nickname for him soon enough. Take care of him, eh? *takes point*

Chris 2.1
20th August 2006, 03:54 PM
A few Pokemon up for trade (mainly points, unless anyone has a Pidgey - I'd quite like one of those)

-Clamperl
-Marowak
-Raichu
-Politoed
-Murkrow

Clamperl and Murkrow I'd ask for 1 point each; Marowak would cost 3 or 4. Raichu and Politoed would cost 5 or 6 each.

I just don't need them on my team; theyre all ace Pokemon (Politoed being my first) but don't serve much use on my squad since I have their types covered by other Pokemon with more versatility.

Also up for trade in future will be Jynx, Granbull and Shroomish/Breloom, but they are all currently in battles.

Mega Horny
20th August 2006, 04:31 PM
May I please reserve Jynx? And for now, I'd like to buy Raichu if thats ok, as my team is lacking in electric types. I have 6 points in the bank, but was saving one for an upcoming event...would five do? If not, I'll try and work something out. Thanks ^_^

Chris 2.1
20th August 2006, 04:36 PM
Raichu is yours for 5 points.

Mega Horny
20th August 2006, 04:38 PM
Huzzah! And as for Jynx, maybe I'm jumping the gun, after all I've snagged one of your other pokes right away ^_^ who knows if I'll even have points by then? We'll just see what happens.

Pichu Luver
20th August 2006, 07:47 PM
[font=sylfaen] I would like to take that Clamperl for one point if you don't mind.

Ace64
20th August 2006, 08:16 PM
I was eventually going to get a Poliotoed anyway. Now that you're giving one up, it saves me the time for training ol' Waggy here. So, I'll buy Poliotoed- 5 or 6 points, idk, I have the points.

Which means Poliwag is up for sale.

darktyranitar
20th August 2006, 10:02 PM
I'd like to take the Murkrow, it that's fine with you Chris.

Ultimate Charizard
20th August 2006, 10:54 PM
Could i PLEASE have the Marowak.
Really wanted one of those but i only have 1 point at the min till my battles finish.
Though i do have a Poochyena im willing to trade if ur interested.

Chris 2.1
21st August 2006, 05:29 AM
River: Clamperl is yours for 1 point.

Ace: They're great Pokemon, but Blastoise and Octillery do the job better! I really liked Piers so take care of him! Lol. 5 points suits me.

DT: Sure, 1 point.

UC: You always wanted it and I nearly gave it to you. So I'll hold onto it for you and ask only 3 points, is that a fair compromise?

Wow I'm loaded again.

Mega Horny
21st August 2006, 07:56 AM
Awesome. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Mind if I purchase your Poliwag, Trey?

Ultimate Charizard
21st August 2006, 10:51 AM
Fine by me, now i just need to get a battle finished.

Ace64
21st August 2006, 11:28 AM
I'll be sure to use ol' Poli in one of our matches, Chris. Just...when you least expect him, though.

Sure, Mega, Poliwag is yours for the taking. Funny how things worked out.

Dark Dragonite
22nd August 2006, 08:31 AM
How much for Granbull?

I can't very well be a self-proclaimed "Normal Master" without a Granbull, besides, I had a Snubbull that beat DRWS's cheap sigged unown...lol

Chris 2.1
22nd August 2006, 08:32 AM
It's not for trade/sale yet, and I'm still unsure if I will trade him away. But if I did, I'd say 4 points.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd August 2006, 10:35 AM
If I were you I'd keep him, awesome pokemon. UU. And he's sexy.

Chris 2.1
22nd August 2006, 11:16 AM
He does the job just as well as Lickitung.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
22nd August 2006, 11:59 AM
That's true, but Granbull is way sexier 8)

You prefer Lickitung?

Silencer
22nd August 2006, 12:01 PM
I'm putting up Sol, my female espeon up for trade.

I've only used her once after her evolution and I've already got another psychic and I'm most likely going to catch a meditite (the only RSE poké I like).

I guess the price stands at 4 points.

Saffire Persian
23rd August 2006, 12:09 PM
Though I don't have the points yet, I'd be happy to buy the Espeon from you. If you'll reserve and wait until I get one of my reffings/battles over with, you'll get your points.

Silencer
23rd August 2006, 12:42 PM
done deal. I'll await your post

Dark Dragonite
1st September 2006, 11:55 AM
Blademaster, I have that Castform free if you still wish to purchase it for 1 point?

Blademaster
1st September 2006, 03:35 PM
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! Well, now that I finally have a point...

(hands over point)

Dark Dragonite
1st September 2006, 04:08 PM
thankies, here's Wacky Weatherman...feel free to change names, lol...

Blademaster
1st September 2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks, Steve-o!

(hugs Wacky Weatherman)

I'm gonna name this little dude... Mallow, after the weather-controlling little puffball from Super Mario RPG. :D

Ultimate Charizard
2nd September 2006, 08:39 PM
I have a Poochyena for trade. Just 1 point will get you it.

Im also considering a trade for my Lunatone however i dont want points for that one, pokemon for pokemon only.

Pichu Luver
2nd September 2006, 08:54 PM
[font=sylfaen] Hmm well with my last pointy I'll take him off your hands.

Ultimate Charizard
3rd September 2006, 01:16 PM
Excellent *grabs point*
Im sure Poochyena's are great but not my style really.
Pleasure doin buisness with u.

Ultimate Charizard
6th September 2006, 11:30 AM
Im Finally here to get Chris's Marowak.
Hand over 3 points.

darktyranitar
6th September 2006, 11:35 AM
I want your Lunatone, but I don't want to give any of my Pokemon away... How about if I buy it for 1 point?

Ultimate Charizard
6th September 2006, 11:37 AM
hmmm........well its not something i plan on using so......go on then.
1 point for Lunatone.

darktyranitar
6th September 2006, 11:44 AM
Okay, thanks UC!

Saffire Persian
6th September 2006, 03:55 PM
Well, I'm hear to finally buy Silencer's Espeon for 4 points, as per the agreement. *hands over points*

Silencer
7th September 2006, 04:38 AM
Thank you, here you go.

*hands over pokéball with Sol in it*

Take good care of her.

Dragonis
17th September 2006, 03:16 PM
Anyone willing to sell a Tyrogue for one point?

Greyfox
6th October 2006, 11:07 PM
Shiny Igglybuff for trade... (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=43787.msg679240;boardseen#new)

[b][i][color=#666666]-Grey, looking in DT's direction

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th October 2006, 03:24 AM
I'll buy it ^^ I've been willing to get my hands on Igglybuff for a long time. If that's not a problem ofcourse.

darktyranitar
7th October 2006, 05:28 AM
Okay, so it's been settled with MLG: I will be buying Drew's Igglybuff. So, if it's not a problem, go and post it at the bank, Drew. I'll wait for you to post first.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th October 2006, 05:37 AM
It was real clash of the titans, but his Hippop did in my Steelix. I will redraw myself now and live a life of writing poetry and meditation. Alas, I wish thee farwell!

Everoy
7th October 2006, 03:21 PM
Would anyone care to trade (preferably not buy) my Chimecho (F)?

Everoy
22nd October 2006, 06:18 PM
Nobody wants my Chimecho? Nobody at all?

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2006, 06:57 PM
I would, but I don't have anything I want to trade. I'd be willing to pay a point, though.

Everoy
22nd October 2006, 10:23 PM
Sure!

The Blue Avenger
22nd October 2006, 10:24 PM
Right-o, I'll go post in the bank.

Edit: Posted.

Chris 2.1
7th November 2006, 04:58 PM
I was considering buying a Psyduck, but thought it might be worth seeing if anybody has a Psyduck or Golduck that they are willing to trade or sell? (the latter prefferably since most my team is favoured, but we can still talk about potential trades).

Vermillion
12th November 2006, 08:37 PM
*Is not giving up his Golduck to anyone, fool* ^_^ but I do have 2 guys for sale or trade. My Hariyama for 2 points and my Wingull for 1 point. PM me if anyone interested.

The Blue Avenger
12th November 2006, 08:48 PM
I have agreed to buy Hariyama. Vermillion should confirm shortly.

Vermillion
12th November 2006, 08:53 PM
Confirming, thanx for doing business...anyone want my Wingull?

Dragonis
25th November 2006, 02:29 PM
I have a shiny Charmander I'm putting up for sell or trade. He'll be 1 point or if anyone has a shiny male Ralts their willing to part with. Any takers?

Everoy
25th November 2006, 05:19 PM
I have a shiny Charmander I'm putting up for sell or trade. He'll be 1 point or if anyone has a shiny male Ralts their willing to part with. Any takers?

Mm, I'll take it for a point. I could throw in a male Sunkern, if you like, and I'd give you two points for the Charmander, you give me one point for the Sunkern? If you don't want him that's fine.

Dragonis
26th November 2006, 01:34 AM
I'll point(s). I was never that fond of Sunkern or it's evo

Everoy
26th November 2006, 02:50 PM
Mmkay, one point then. *skips to Approval Tower*

Vermillion
26th November 2006, 04:14 PM
Aw...no one wants a friendly awesome Wingull...well I'll give him another day. If no one wants to trade or sell I'll take him off.

Everoy
26th November 2006, 04:20 PM
Aw...no one wants a friendly awesome Wingull...well I'll give him another day. If no one wants to trade or sell I'll take him off.

Trade for a Sunkern? I have too many Grass-types, and I need a Flying-type...

EDIT: Nevermind then.

Dragonis
27th November 2006, 01:15 AM
Pleasure doing business with you Kevvaelli. :runs off to bank:

Weasel Overlord
23rd January 2007, 11:34 AM
Me and Blade have decided to trade our Makuhitas. My male, Surly, for his female, Chucklissa. O.O

And then! Me and River are trading;

my (newly acquired) female Makuhita, Chucklissa, for her female Kangaskhan, Alkazaria.

These have been agreed on via msn, so no need to post in here dudes!

Huzzahs!

Chris 2.1
23rd January 2007, 11:42 AM
Actually all participants need to confirm the transaction. Blade please confirm, and once so, River needs to confirm her trade.

Blademaster
23rd January 2007, 12:20 PM
Confirmed. (swaps girl Makuhita for boy Makuhita)

Helloooo, Sumo Brother! ^_^

(runs off to Approval Tower, coughing the whole way)

Pichu Luver
23rd January 2007, 12:24 PM
Er ok. I have hereby agreed to take the Female Makuhita for my Kangaskhan.

Vermillion
24th January 2007, 09:59 PM
I'm putting my Torchic and Relicanth (both male) for trade or sell, PM me if interested.

Chris 2.1
31st January 2007, 10:41 AM
As agreed over PM, I am trading my Magmar [M] for Vermillion's Torchic and one point.

Verm, you need to post here and confirm the transaction then we can rush off to the approval tower and bank respectively.

Mega Horny
5th February 2007, 12:03 PM
Trading 1 point for SP's Tropius, as agreed by PM.

Bank:http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12961

Vermillion
5th February 2007, 12:31 PM
I shall trade my Torchic and 1 point for chris 2.0's Magmar, Relecanth is still for sale.

Saffire Persian
5th February 2007, 02:02 PM
Trading 1 point for SP's Tropius, as agreed by PM.

Bank:http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12961

Confirmed. Trading my male Tropius for 1 point. ^^

Blademaster
14th February 2007, 02:25 PM
(singsong voice)

Oooooh, Cryyyyystaaaaal.... I have a little preeeesent for yooouuu...

(tosses Pokeball; Fighter Fly bursts out in a flash of light)

"Ninininininininjajajajajajasasasasask..."

You like...? ;)

Elec Man EXE
14th February 2007, 04:09 PM
I've got a female Tailow that I'd be willing to trade/sell, if anyone's interested. Post here or PM.

Pichu Luver
14th February 2007, 06:09 PM
I'll take it for a point.

Elec Man EXE
15th February 2007, 10:04 AM
Alrighty River, 1 point for Tailow it is.

*hands over her pokeball*

I never nicknamed her, so think up a cool name :)

Pichu Luver
15th February 2007, 11:07 AM
Thankie Elec. I shall indeed try ^^. *hands over point*

Crystal Tears
16th February 2007, 12:30 PM
(singsong voice)

Oooooh, Cryyyyystaaaaal.... I have a little preeeesent for yooouuu...

(tosses Pokeball; Fighter Fly bursts out in a flash of light)

"Ninininininininjajajajajajasasasasask..."

You like...? ;)

I like! I'll give you Belgemine, My female Jynx for the Ninjask.

Blademaster
17th February 2007, 06:02 PM
Done! ^_^ And I hope you two are very happy together!

(huggles Belgemine)

Belgemine: o_o ..... =^_^= Jyyyyyynnnnx...

O_o Uh-oh... Uh, nice Jynx... AAAH!!!

(gets grabbed and carried to Approval Tower)

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 04:12 PM
Im kinda looking to sell/trade my Clamperl, Carvanha an Machamp. Any offers?

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 04:25 PM
I'd buy your Machamp, but I only have two points. Would you be willing to wait until one of my matches/reffings finishes, or the auction ends?

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 04:38 PM
I suppose so but the auction is irrelevant since you wont get any points from it. Dont you have a Machop anyway? I was sort of preffering a trade though.

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 04:48 PM
I do have a Machop, but getting EXP is always difficult. As for the auction, why won't I be receiving points for my Pokemon that I put up?

Regardless, it's your Pokemon. Do whatcha' want.

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 04:52 PM
Because all points raised from the Auction go towards the prize money for the upcoming tourney.

[/bombshell]

Mega Horny
20th February 2007, 05:21 PM
OH CRAP. I thought that was just from RaZor LeAf's Pokes. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. I know I'll never win that tournament. err...crap. There goes some perfectly good Pokemon. I couldn't do it in the trading tower?

Chris 2.1
20th February 2007, 05:23 PM
Actually if they dont get sold in the auction they get given back to the original owner. So you might get Spheal.

Charles Legend
5th March 2007, 01:38 PM
Chris As we agreed here is my male Larvitar, for your carvanha of course... ;)

Later slayer!

Hello Jaws!

~Charles Legend

Chris 2.1
5th March 2007, 01:44 PM
Confirming the trade of my Carvanha [M], Spiros, in exchange for Charles [M] Larvitar.

Chris 2.1
9th March 2007, 03:26 PM
Clamperl [F] and Machamp [M] are looking for homes. Prefferably looking for a Chikorita (or any of its evos) or Spearow/Fearow. Also willing to trade for points.

Knight of Time
9th March 2007, 03:47 PM
Clamperl [F] and Machamp [M] are looking for homes. Prefferably looking for a Chikorita (or any of its evos) or Spearow/Fearow. Also willing to trade for points.

Could you reserve your Machamp please?

It's been a while since I used a Machop in a battle (it was years ago in the old ASB, a Machop I had lost to an Umbreon that belonged to DarkPrincess, my former female "counterpart"), and it might be nice to have a new Fighting type to use, after all, I want to cover as many bases as I can here.

I'll catch one of the Pokemon you want someday (just for you, I don't really want a Meganium or Fearow), how's that Chris 2.0?

Chris 2.1
9th March 2007, 05:07 PM
Well if you get a Chikorita or Spearow any time soon, then sure. But I won't reserve it for you on the basis that Mega Horny also has an interest and I would do this on a first-come-first-served system. And since Machamp just isn't fitting on my team, trading either of those base Pokemon for my 2nd stager is no problem.

:)

Mega Horny
9th March 2007, 07:01 PM
Elec Man Exe has agreed to trade me two points for my male Kecleon, Gespenst. Awaiting approval from the big guy.

Elec Man EXE
9th March 2007, 07:05 PM
And I'll confirming it, 2 points for the camoflauge lizard. Still want one even though I lost it in the auction.

Mega Horny
9th March 2007, 07:09 PM
And now...Oh Chrissss! Chris 2.0!!

Would you like to trade your Machamp for my lovely female Chikorita, Rasa?

(once it gets approved, at least =P)

And if he agrees to that...My shiny male Machop, Mr. Eko will be up for trade. A member of the magby or Elekid family would be nice, as well as a member of the shellder or totodile clan. I will resort to points if that is not an option, but, eh.

Chris 2.1
9th March 2007, 07:21 PM
First come, first served.

Pleasure doing business. Machamp is a good Pokemon. I just suck at using it. Ask Saffire Persian.

Mega Horny
9th March 2007, 07:32 PM
Hey, I reffed that match ;)

On another note -- KoT - sorry to have sniped ya, nothing personal...Anyway, I can still trade you my Machop for something, if you wouldn't mind a base stager.

Saffire Persian
9th March 2007, 07:53 PM
First come, first served.

Pleasure doing business. Machamp is a good Pokemon. I just suck at using it. Ask Saffire Persian.

I believe they fainted at nearly the same instant. XDXD So....

Mega Horny
9th March 2007, 07:59 PM
Charles Legend has agreed to trade his totodile, Snappy, for my shiny male machop, Mr. Eko. Awaiting approval.

Charles Legend
9th March 2007, 08:14 PM
Charles Legend has agreed to trade his totodile, Snappy, for my shiny male machop, Mr. Eko. Awaiting approval. Confirming the trade of my Shiny Male Totodile, Snappy, for Mega Horny's shiny male Machop, Mr. Eko.

~Charles Legend

DarkestLight
11th March 2007, 12:27 PM
So uhh..

got this Donphan...name's Largo.

She's a nice girl. Nothing's wrong with her. I ..just can't use her. Anyone willing to trade for 2 points? Or maybe a bulbasaur family member {male plz -.-}

Willing to set up trade for varied species..but really just lookin' for a bulba right now.n_n

Largo: Phaannn!! n=n

Saffire Persian
11th March 2007, 01:11 PM
I'd be interested in Largo. I can give you the two points, as I don't have a member of the Bulbasaur line, unless you'd like me to go and purchase one in the Approval Tower for you. XD

DarkestLight
11th March 2007, 03:17 PM
Hey no, that's ok LOL. I was looking for an Ivysaur optimally, but yeah. Two points is much better. You may have my Largo for Two points n_n!!

::Runs to the bank!::

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th March 2007, 01:12 PM
Yup, I've dealt with some of my problems and have a little more free time now. So I was browsing through TPM now and looked at my ASB Team. Conclusion: 28 pokemon is just to much.

Now, I'm a bit to attached to my old pokemon, but I decided to trade some new ones, not because I don't like them, but just because I have to many.

Pokemon up for trade:

Natu (Minerva) [F]
Nosepass (Obelix) [M]
Sneasel (Calypso) [F]
Qwilfish (Poseidon) [M]
Kabuto (Khepri) [M

This is not the end of my list, but it'll do for now. Asking price, all 1 point, or an equal trade, just name a pokemon, I might be interested, if not, 1 point.

-MLG

Ultimate Charizard
12th March 2007, 02:00 PM
Ill take Sneasel off ur hands for a point....

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2007, 06:13 PM
I'll happily take Natu for a point.

Negrek
12th March 2007, 07:57 PM
I'll buy the nosepass and kabuto... a point each?

darktyranitar
13th March 2007, 12:01 AM
I'm buying a Mr Mime from Crystal Tears for two point

Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=315782#post315782)

(doing her a favour, heh)

Vermillion
13th March 2007, 12:21 PM
Confirming that TBA is buying my Relicanth for 1 pt

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th March 2007, 12:54 PM
Yes, to all my buyers it's fine. That gives me 4 points and Quilfish still open for trade.

Cheers.

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2007, 01:56 PM
I'm also confirming that I'm buying Vermilion's Relicanth and MLG's Natu. 1 point each.

Mega Horny
13th March 2007, 02:12 PM
Wouter -- I'll be willing to purchase your Qwilfish for a point.

Bank: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12961&page=21

Also, if anyone wants a spheal or mudkip, pm me.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th March 2007, 03:27 PM
Alright, Quilfish is sold to Dylan. Good luck with it, it's a great pokemon!

Mega Horny
13th March 2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah -- it gets some pretty sweet moves in 4th gen :)

Saffire Persian
13th March 2007, 06:17 PM
Just confirming I'm buying DarkestLight's Donphan for 2 points. *goes to do bank stuff*

Negrek
13th March 2007, 06:26 PM
Yes, to all my buyers it's fine. That gives me 4 points and Quilfish still open for trade.

Cheers.
Great. Confirming purchase of nosepass and kabuto.

Vermillion
15th March 2007, 11:47 AM
Confirming that I'm buying Mega's Mudkip for 1 point

Mega Horny
15th March 2007, 11:52 AM
Confirming that Vermillion wanted to change his name to Mobius but got Rejected

Oh yeah, and he gets my shiny male Mudkip, Erdebiest. Go nuts.

Vermillion
15th March 2007, 11:55 AM
That name change was like....last summer...its gone unnoticed till now...woah...

Phoenixsong
16th March 2007, 09:57 PM
*Phoenix walks up to the Trading Tower with a big cardboard box. She sets the box down outside the door and runs. The text on the box, written clumsily in black marker, reads:

FREE KITTIN 2 A GUD HOM!!!!!*

...eh, okay, not really. I'm lame, all right? I couldn't resist. :P

In all seriousness, though: as much as I like Meowth/Persian, I'm just not up for raising one at the moment. (I'm probably temporarily sick of them due to the fact that I always magically manage to end up with one in FRLG.) I may change my mind later, but I can always catch another. As such, I'm offering my

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa052.png
Kushinada (F)

up for trade or sale. PM me any offers (I'm currently looking for members of any of the fire starter lines, Treecko, Eevee and Nidoran M, but if you've got something else feel free to run it by me) so I can send this loveable little kittin 2 a gud hom!

Ultimate Charizard
17th March 2007, 07:43 AM
well i know its not on ur list but id be willing to trade my Phanpy for a Meowth?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th March 2007, 08:57 AM
Anyway, UC, did you buy my Sneasel? Just to know.

Phoenixsong
17th March 2007, 09:44 AM
Eh... Phanpy... thanks, but no thanks.

Ultimate Charizard
17th March 2007, 10:06 PM
Anyway, UC, did you buy my Sneasel? Just to know.

Yes, ive already been and registered it lol. Thanks

Crystal Tears
19th March 2007, 05:59 PM
I'm buying a Mr Mime from Crystal Tears for two point

Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=315782#post315782)

Comfirmed! *gives you Mr Mime*

Mr Mime is err Male. (Can you get females? O.o)

*takes points* ty!

Elec Man EXE
20th March 2007, 10:21 AM
*activates pokenerd mode*

Actually... you can get female Mr. Mimes :eek:

Mostly because the Japenese name isn't gender-specific, only the English name. I guess they never bothered to change it to male-only in the English versions despite the name.

Mega Horny
20th March 2007, 11:14 AM
What about female Machamps?!

Charles Legend
21st April 2007, 05:13 AM
Faiz agreed to trade his Shiny Pinsir Male Blake for My Shiny Male Machop Billy the Kid...

~Charles Legend

darktyranitar
21st April 2007, 05:28 AM
@MH: Go read IceKing's House of Eye Gouging Horror. You'll see what I mean.

Anyway... it's confirmed. *hands Blake, and take Billy the Kid*

Vermillion
30th April 2007, 12:03 PM
I have some pokes for sale/trade for the right price.

Shiny Absol(M)
Shiny Mankey(F)
Rattata(M)

PM me if interested for prices or trade offs

Dragonis
2nd May 2007, 11:32 AM
Anyone want a female Dratini for 1 point?

Pichu Luver
2nd May 2007, 08:29 PM
I'll take the Dratini.

Dragonis
2nd May 2007, 11:37 PM
And we have a winner! :trades Nagi for a point: Let me know when your ready to post in the bank.

Pichu Luver
4th May 2007, 09:22 AM
Thankie kindly for the Dratini ^^. I have gone to the bank, so go forth and get your point!

Mega Horny
4th May 2007, 11:04 AM
I still got a spheal I don't want.

Ultimate Charizard
4th May 2007, 03:51 PM
Id like Spheal (or more accurately a Walrein) but im currently at -1 points wise. I could trade for it but the only thing i have willing to trade is Corsola.

Mega Horny
4th May 2007, 05:17 PM
Elec Man EXE has agreed to trade me his Nidorina for my shiny Numel. He also gets to keep my Kecleon.

Elec Man EXE
4th May 2007, 05:24 PM
The Horny one speaks the truth. I am indeed trading my Nidorina (Tear, though feel free to change the name of course) for his Numel.

Chris 2.1
5th May 2007, 05:56 AM
However the Nidorina/Numel trade cannot go ahead because Numel is still in a battle. Sorry guys. Mega I know you want to DQ but quite frankly I don't - the match has barely started and we need a good battle. Its a double one so it won't last too long, and Crystal will be up reffing soon. Next time don't post a forfeit and assume everyone will go along with it. Thanks.

Dragonis
5th May 2007, 11:50 PM
Anyone want a shiny female Zangoose for 1 point?

Negrek
5th May 2007, 11:52 PM
Ooh, I would love that.

Chris 2.1
6th May 2007, 05:52 AM
Possibly thinking of selling/trading my Espeon or Snorlax. The latter is in a battle but not for long. I'd rather do a trade than a sell but if anyone has any offers I'd love to hear them.

Vermillion
6th May 2007, 09:04 AM
*Turns on his best salesman persona* Christopher, can I call ya Chris? How would you like to be the proud owner of a frantic green ape for your beat up old psychic fox. Great deal eh!? But "Thats not ALL!" you will also receive a fantastic, pure breed Rattata once owned by Paris Hilton! It's a deal you can't pass up, call now, operators are standing by!

Yeah this wont work but meh lol

Weasel Overlord
6th May 2007, 09:37 AM
Vermy, your shiny male Absol for my delightful male Armaldo, aptly named Walker Boh.

Chris, I'd love that Espeon, fancy a trade for a non-shiny male Absol? Lol.

If not; Up for trade: One male Absol. Name of Theo de Veren. Can perform tricks. XD

Vermillion
6th May 2007, 09:37 AM
Confirming trade of my Absol for Weasel Overlords Armaldo

I think I'll take my other 2 off the list and ujst see how they work out.

Dragonis
6th May 2007, 12:22 PM
You were talking about my Zangoose, right Negrek? Just tell me when your ready to put up the points.

Negrek
6th May 2007, 03:20 PM
You were talking about my Zangoose, right Negrek? Just tell me when your ready to put up the points.
Yup, I was looking for your zangoose. Points spent.

Phoenixsong
6th May 2007, 03:24 PM
Does no one want a kittin 2 a gud hom (read: female Meowth)? Aww... I think I'll just take her back, then... unless someone wants to offer... I'd really like to have Theo, but I dunno if that's a fair deal by Wurz. So... eh. Last chance fer kittins!

Weasel Overlord
6th May 2007, 05:05 PM
Phoenix! I'll swap you Theo for your Meowth if ya like! I've just traded for a shiny Absol anyway, lol!

Ultimate Charizard
6th May 2007, 05:29 PM
Is anyone interested in a Corsola?
I never seem to use it in battles now i have Blastoise etc.....
Preferable a pokemon trade but ill take a point if u REALlY want it.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th May 2007, 06:56 AM
Well, I have 28 pokemon now, even after trading away 5 the last time. I'm thinking about creating some sort of new team, and although the served me great services and pleasures, it's time to stop living in the past and thinking about the future. I hope that these pokemon will get into good hands.

So, I'm willing to trade for pokemon, but I'm quite picky in that area. You can try, but if you don't want to or don't have the courage to think about a pokemon to trade, you can just buy them. I am interested in trading however.

EDIT: I've taken them off, due to Summer X-Mas Tree. Sorry guys, but it'll be free off charge now.

Phoenixsong
7th May 2007, 02:18 PM
Ooh, awesome, WO. Is it a deal, then?

Mega Horny
7th May 2007, 02:28 PM
MLG, may I purchase your weezing?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th May 2007, 02:40 PM
You may, here you go *hands over*, treat him well, it's a great pokemon.

Weasel Overlord
9th May 2007, 05:18 AM
Ooh, awesome, WO. Is it a deal, then?
My battle finished! XD Sure thing, it's a deal. Hrm, a Meowth eh?

*hands over Theo* He just won me a battle, he deserves some special treatment. ^_^

Editing in new trade to prevent le double-posting XD: River and I have agreed that I shall purchase one (1) Taillow of unknown sex for one (1) point. *hands over point* Pleasure doin' business with ya, guvnor.

Pichu Luver
9th May 2007, 01:49 PM
So Weez and I have agreed to give her the Taillow that I got a small time ago. For 1 point.

Flitter Moxie
Taillow ♀

Lol was to be yours anyway ^^'

Phoenixsong
9th May 2007, 02:37 PM
Verreh well, WO. *hands her box with poor English on it and cuddly female Meowth inside* Take care of Kushinada (or whatever you decide to call her, heh). Much obliged, and I'll treat Theo like a king, rest assured.

Elec Man EXE
10th May 2007, 12:21 PM
Ok then... now that Mega Horny's Numel has been throughly owned (but hopefully he didn't beat it too badly afterwards :o), we're going ahead with the trade we tried before.

My Nidorina for his Numel. Yup.