PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Fiend Deck

Perfect Chaos
28th May 2005, 09:30 AM
Yeah, I have some more free time as of late and my school is going to start up a YGO club next year, so I need to fix/revamp my deck. Right now, it's in Traditional format, so I just need it to be changed into Advanced format (hope that's not TOO difficult)

Monsters:
2 Dark Necrofear
1 Dark Ruler Ha Des
1 Summoned Skull
3 Giant Orc
2 Archfiend Soldier
1 Slate Warrior
1 Cyber Jar
1 Wall of Illusion
2 Kuriboh
1 Dark Jeroid
1 Mask of Darkness
1 Sangan
1 Night Assailant

Magic:
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Giant Trunade
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Premature Burial
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Card Destruction
1 Swords of Revealing Light
1 Painful Choice
1 Confiscation
1 Mystic Plasma Zone
1 Scapegoat
1 Nobleman of Crossout

Trap:
1 Mirror Force
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Imperial Order
1 Raigeki Break
2 Waboku

-sean

Dark-San
28th May 2005, 10:57 AM
Hahz finally a new deck to edit! Muahhahahaha I'm going to tear apart this one....

- 1 Summoned Skull
- 3 Giant Orc
- 1 Mask of Darkness
- 1 Night Assailant

+ EX Virus
+ Killer Snake
+ Elite Goblin Attack Force [3]

- 1 Monster Reborn
- 1 Dark Hole
- 1 Card Destruction
- 1 Painful Choice
- 1 Confiscation
- 1 Mystic Plasma Zone

+ Book of Moon [2]
+ Scapegoat
+ Forced Transfer
+ Enemy Controller/ Shrink
+ Brain Wash - Brain Control
+ Lightning Vortex

- 1 Imperial Order
- 1 Raigeki Break
- 2 Waboku

+ Destruction Ring
+ Tidal Wave
+ Explosive Armour [2]

Elite Goblin Attack Force is a fiend type. It's a new card that is currently just released in Japanese. It has a attack which is the same as Giant Orc but it's defense is 1500! Yes at least it is way better than Giant Orc whose defense is 0!

Perfect Chaos
28th May 2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the rate Dark-San

But wouldn't I get the same effect of Sinister Serpent (Killer Snake) by using 2 Night Assailant? And I was also thinking of adding in a Newdoria or two as well (monster that destroys the attacking monster in battle)

And is Explosive Armor also known as Sakuretsu Armor?

Thanks again for the rate

Dark-San
28th May 2005, 07:51 PM
Not worth running 2 Night Assailant if your metagame doesn't allowed Death Destruction Virus. So thats why killer snake ownz them all. Another Newdoria would be a batter idea. I'm not sure what to remove for it though. However just remember to get Elite Goblin Attack Force once it get released over on your side late this year.

Perfect Chaos
28th May 2005, 08:34 PM
What is the effect of Brain Control? If it's not that great, I could just switch that and/or Enemy Controller for a Snatch Steal

Perfect Chaos
28th May 2005, 09:44 PM
Monsters:
2 Dark Necrofear
1 Dark Ruler Ha Des
3 Elite Goblin Attack Force
2 Archfiend Soldier
1 Slate Warrior
1 Cyber Jar
1 Tribe Infecting Virus
2 Newdoria
2 Kuriboh
1 Dark Jeroid/Wall of Illusion
1 Sangan
1 Sinister Serpent

Magic:
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Giant Trunade
1 Heavy Storm
1 Premature Burial
1 Pot of Greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 Snatch Steal
1 Creature Swap
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Enemy Controller
1 Swords of Revealing Light
2 Book of Moon
2 Scapegoat
1 Nobleman of Crossout

Trap:
1 Mirror Force
1 Call of the Haunted
2 Sakuretsu Armor
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Torrential Tribute

This is the new decklist I've created based on the rate (changes are in italics). I can't decide between Dark Jeroid and Wall of Illusion, since Jeroid's effect is pretty good but I think WoI is alot better

-sean

SWAMPERT1
29th May 2005, 12:18 AM
And is Explosive Armor also known as Sakuretsu Armor?

Yes Explosive Armor = Sakuretsu Armor.

The deck looks fine to me but I havn't played for maybe 4 months now. I have been to busy to even go to the local store or even go on DMC to check the latest.

Dark-San
31st May 2005, 07:36 AM
What is the effect of Brain Control? If it's not that great, I could just switch that and/or Enemy Controller for a Snatch Steal

You pay 800 lifepoint to control your opponent's faceup creature for a turn. A really much change of heart but with hp deduction and only faceup control.

The set in which the card is in will be out by Setempber. Cybernetic Revolution (The set whereby Elite Goblin Attack Force will be in) will be released by Upper Deck only early next year from what rumours here say.

Perfect Chaos
31st May 2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but any suggestions on whether to stick with Jeroid or Wall of Illusion? Now that I think about, I realized that I forgot about Breaker and Jinzo...

Nace
1st June 2005, 01:07 AM
Ah, fiends... my speciality. A little different to what I use, though. Mine abuses creature swap and morph with a little soul exchange on the side.

First of all, tribe's gotta go. Too many control switching cards to risk your field getting nuked. Way too many.

I'd either take one necrofear out or put in some giant germs. Necrofear is too slow without the germs and it's a bad draw unless you're running them.

Try to fit in tsukuyomi and magician of faith in there too. Re-using pot, graceful and delinquent wins games in this format.

Maybe taking out one elite goblin for another slate or archfiend soldier (if you're like me and only own one slate) would be good because even with the 1500 def they're a little unstable.

Maybe another ha des or somewhere or a mephist for some control and anti-goat. I don't like the idea of jinzo but that's up to you.

If you have the time, my fiend deck is somewhere down that bottom of the forum waiting for someone to acknowledge there existance... *sigh*