PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorphs (Reborn Again) (Limited LSUs Accepted)

Perfect Chaos
28th May 2005, 06:26 PM
I'm back guys! Yes, Pokemorphs has been revived to live on once more, and I'm pretty sure that this WILL get off, since summer is coming and I practically have NOTHING to do at school (very very scary IMO). Of course, this RPG was originally created by Skrusti. I didn't really get permission from him to restart this, but I REALLY don't think he would mind me doing so and if any mod has a problem, it's OK if they closed this. Anyways, on to the plot!:

This is about a group of ordinary kids that get extrordinary powers.

It starts when they go to the into the forest to catch some Pokemon. They end up seeing a spaceship crash and a dying Mew gives them the ability to morph into Pokemon by having them touch the ditto cube. They use this power to battle the evil parasitic Yeerks and the only Mewtwo Controller Visser Three.

Here's the sign up:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Relationships:
Other:

Note: I only want serious RPGer's. I don't want those that will post only once then leave the topic to die. Also there will be limited sign ups, since I don't want a whole load of people. Remember, we live in a world consisting of Pokemon and people only. Also, we will all be morphing into any Pokemon (even final forms), so we won't have to be worried about evolution, or anything. However, we are not allowed to morph into any legendary Pokemon.

Here's my form:

Name: Sean
Looks: Tall (about 6'1), somewhat muscular build but not bodybuilder. Being of Asian Indian descent, he has a deep natural tan skin complexion and nighthawk black hair that's always spiked up and dark hazel-colored eyes. Is growing a small mustache and goatee. Usually seen wearing a black tanktop with a steel gray collared shirt that's left open and unbuttoned. Also wears baggy black jeans and black sneakers and black fingerless gloves. Has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a ragged, black thread tied around his right wrist. Also has a ragged black thread with a small, silver pendent that he wears around his neck
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk that much. He's really shy and isn't a great conversationalist so he rarely talks at all unless he's addressed to. However, he's a loyal friend and a good guy to have around when the going gets tough.
Relationships: Will edit if necessary
Other: *smites Other*

Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
At least I don't have a stupid curfew or any **** to worry about I thought to myself. I was in an arcade in one of the malls around town, just trying to have a "normal" life. Hang out, watch some kids play, maybe play a few games as well. I've never really been into video games, I just found them to be so...pointless, a real waste of time.

It was then that I found some kids leaving the mall, and realized that it was getting late and there would be school tommorrow. I don't really see the point, I mean, not like I don't do anything in that stupid hellhole anyways... but I decided to go anyways and walked towards the exit, wondering what I would do next...

Yeah, I know its short, but it'll get better

VirtualPlay
29th May 2005, 09:53 AM
Well...I've been gone a month, does this count as me "coming back"?

Name: Sakura Tsubasa (Sakura = Cherry Blossom; Tsubasa = Wing)
Looks: like this (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_1.png) and this (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_2.png), except her hair is slightly longer, to just past her shoulders. She's around 5'7" and her eyes are green. (In case you were wondering, no, I have not gotten over my obsession.) Using the GAC I got these two which are pretty close: Headphones and music (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_mp3.png) and with her bag. (http://www.virtualplay.net/img/rpg/sakura_bag.png)
Personality: She's naturally always happy, very cheerful, so if she's not then there's something wrong with her. She's extremely loyal to her friends, loves to make new ones, and hates when something bad happens to them.
Relationships: ...eh. They'll come out.
Other: She has a strange fear of ghosts, though nobody really knows why.

----------

Sakura
~~~~~~~~
It's not really unusual to see a teenage girl in the mall on a school night. It's not even that unusual to see her in the arcade, even playing a little. But seeing her actively and earnestly playing a difficult game isn't that common. It's a rare sight to see her beating similarly-aged boys at the same game.

I'm one of those rare sights.

It might help that I play the drum set in real life, but finding that I can play DrumMania better than any guy who tries is still a bit of a shock to me. Must be my Japanese blood or something.

Of course, the real reason I like playing this particular game is not for the crowds of people who gather behind me when I play. I like it because I get to meet people who come and play with me on the GuitarFreaks machine that's linked to the DM machine. Tonight it happened to be two other girls: a really lively girl named Shonta, and a slightly (dare I say it?) goth-ish girl named Trish. I could tell Shonta was very musically inclined too, she just had a bit of trouble getting used to the game layout. Trish seemed to know her way around the guitar, but still wasn't expertly skilled.

"So, you like music?" I asked Shonta as I scanned through to pick the final (Extra Stage) song. Trish followed my song-selection on the other machine.

"Yeah," she said, "though I haven't heard any of these songs before."

"Not surprising, really," I said, "they're all Japanese." I stopped on Daikenkai (大見解 - by Des-ROW) and smiled. "Sound good?" I asked. Shonta nodded, Trish smiled, and we went playing again.

About two minutes later we finished, amid a slight torrent of applause. It was only then that I really noticed that it was starting to get late. "Hey, I gotta get home, and I live kinda far, almost right across from that skate park they built recently."

"You live near there?" Trish said. "No way, so do I! And…" she added, as we walked out the mall doors, "I know a shortcut!"

"Does it happen to go through that old construction site, the one they abandoned a couple years ago?" Shonta asked tentatively.

"Yes, how'd you know?" Trish asked, looking slightly deflated at having her 'brilliant shortcut' already known about.

"'Cause I came through there to get to the mall," Shonta answered "I live a few blocks down from that skate park…what's wrong Sakura?"

For when Shonta had mentioned the old construction site, I had started to get rigid and shaky. "I d-don't want to g-go through the c-c-construction site," I stuttered. "P-people say they've s-seen g-g-g-ghosts in there!"

I looked over to see the two of them looking at me funny, and I tried to hide my embarrassed blush. I was always afraid that the angered ghost of some guy who died during the construction or something would come and get me for walking over his grave. It's why I stayed out of graveyards except for when I was forced, though usually that was during the day anyway.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized, "I'm just...kinda s-scared of g-ghosts..."
~~~~~~~~
Ahh, I think I still have it after more than a month. Sorry if I played any character wrong, or if we aren't actually going through a construction site like in the Animorph books.

Arnen
29th May 2005, 01:19 PM
~Name: Arienne
~Age: 14
~Gender: Female
~Looks: Rather small for her age, with short and messy black hair and a slightly pale complexion. She has big green eyes and a little snub nose, and her ears are hidden by her hair. She likes to wear worn, baggy jeans and overlarge T-shirts, and red high-tops that are just a little too big, which added to her natural smallness make her look a few years younger than she is.
~Personality: Happy and cheerful, always having something nice to say about everybody. A bit of a spoiled brat, she tends to whine and cry when she doesn't get her way. She's fiercely loyal to those she considers her friends, and doesn't take crap from anyone. She's also a complete computer / video game nerd. It takes a lot to get her mad, but when she gets past the breaking point it's scary.
~Relationships: Open ^^ Has an 18-year-old brother named Jason.
~Other: Moo? *poke the other with a stick*

~~-*Arienne*-~~

"Ooh, what's that game?! I wanna plaaay!" I screeched, shoving several guys out of the way to get to a particularly cool-looking game where apparently you get to run around and kill stuff with the other people who were playing as your teammates.

"No way," said one guy, "You're just a little girl! You'll get us all killed!" The other guys chortled in agreement, but I scowled at him.

"What? Just because I'm small and a girl? What does that have to do with playing video games?" I clenched my fists.

"Jeez... You've probably never played anything more complicated than Mario, have you?" he smirked.

"How would you know anyway?" I growled. "For your information, I find Mario to be a dull, boring game with a mediocre plot!" I could feel tears coming, but I gritted my teeth and held them back.

"Aww, the little girl gonna cry?" More jeering.

"SHUT IT!!" I shouted, kicking him sharply in the knee.

"Hey!" he yelped, clutching his knee. I glared at him, fuming, and felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Jason, frowning down at me.

"Come on, sis," he sighed. "We'd better go before you get kicked out." Shaking his head, he led me away.

"Jerks," I muttered, sticking my tongue out over my shoulder.

We got out to Jason's car, but I shook my head when he opened the door for me.

"I think I'll walk home," I said, not really knowing why. It just seemed like a nice night for a walk. Plus I needed to vent some steam.

"You sure?" he asked.

I nodded. He shrugged, got in, and drove off, leaving me to walk the five blocks back home. It was starting to get late, but I saw some other kids walking in the same direction -- across a construction site that would cut a block or two from my journey -- and decided to follow them. Staying back so it wouldn't seem like I was stalking them or something, I kept my eyes on the ground, my fists still clenched, still pissed as hell but starting to calm down.

classy_cat18
29th May 2005, 02:44 PM
Name: Shonta
Looks: African American, 5'3", medium build. Her shoulder-length hair is always in a ponytail or just hanging down. She wears a white T-shirt and baggy jeans and dirty Nikes. Dark brown eyes with a scar under her right one (caused by her Zangoose).
Personality: Quite the joker, she rarely takes anything seriously. She loves making friends, but sometimes annoys them with her antics. But when there's a fight, she's as serious and dangerous as the rest of them. Very energetic, it's hard to keep her still.
Relationships: none at the moment. Any takers?
Other: Owns a female Zangoose named Katana who is a real badass. Shonta also likes to dance and sing to the point that she'll at least lip sync and tap her foot every time a song that she likes is playing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Great game. I wasn't bad, considering that I can't play guitar to save my life," I joked as we approached the construction site. I looked back at other kids that were taking the same route. One of them I recognized as Jake, an upperclassman at my school. I waved at him and he waved back.

Sakura stopped in her tracks. "Are we sure we should go through here?" she shakingly asked us.

I approached her and showed her the scar under my eye. "Do you know how I got this?" She shook her head. "I got this the last time I failed to feed Katana on time."

"Who's Katana?" Trish asked me.

"My Zangoose. She has enough attitude to scare off any canine Pokemon. Right now she's watching the clock and sharpening her claws." I looked up at the sky. The stars were starting to come out. Then I saw something that made me gape. "Um, girls? Look up there. Is that a falling star?"

"Yeah. And it's getting bigger!" Sakura said.

Wolfsong
29th May 2005, 03:45 PM
Name - Amy
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts. She won't be caught dead in a dress. She has shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail.
Personality - a tomboy, is quiet unless she is around her friends, at which point she opens up. She doesn't really have a lot to say, mainly because her sister doesn't give her the time to speak. She will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Relationships: open
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Tala. She likes all differnet kinds of pokemon unlike her sister.
Main Pokemon: Torchic, Mudkip, Absol, Eevee, Aerodactyl, and Vaporeon

Name - Tala
Gender - Female
Age - 16
Looks - 5' 5 1/2", skinny, wears blue jeans and t-shirts, though she will wear dresses unlike her sister. She also as shoulder length brownish-blonde hair that she usually wears loose.
Personality - Quite the talkative and friendly person. She hasn't met a person that she doesn't like. Like her sister, she will risk her life to help her friends if they are in danger without thinking of the consequences to herself
Relationships: She is real good friends with Sean (if thats ok, otherwise i will edit ^^; ) [rest is open]
Other - Her parents are workaholics, so they are hardly ever home. She has an identical twin sister, Amy. She loves canine pokemon and collects anything she can find on them. She chose to train only canine pokemon.
Main Pokemon: Poochyena, Houndour, Growlithe, Espeon, Absol, Mightyena

(Amy's POV)

"Why do i let her talk me into these kind of things..." I muttered to myself as i followed Tala through the arcade in the mall. "Because you love me and besides, if it wasn't for me you woudln't even have your absol." That was true. My absol was the son of her absol. Tala had given me the task of carrying her latest purchase, a male poochyena, which was squirming in my arms. Tala had been saving up for weeks to get another pokemon for her team. She already had a female mightyena, but didn't want to breed her. We had been abotu to leave when she had spotted some of her friends from school. We ended up staying for later than i would have liked.

(Tala's POV)

"Come on, don't be such a sourpuss. You know a dress wouln't kill you..." I teased poking her in the ribs as we were leaving the mall. "Who knows i might be allergic to the material." "Give me a break." i said as i rolled my eyes. I scanned the area and saw a few people i knew and a few i didn't heading for the construction site. "Come on," I said grabbing Amy's shirt sleeve and yanking her along as i tried to catch up to the group.

Kris
29th May 2005, 06:30 PM
Name : Kay
Looks: Long sun bleached blonde hair and bright blue eyes. About 5 foot 7 and surfy style. Wears board shorts and casual tops, mainly blue coloured. Slightly tanned as spends a lot of time in the sun.
Personality: Very loving and caring, and full of energy. Always looking for fun and trying to get others to smile. Loves to see others happy, which sometimes leads to herself being lonely and depressed.
Relationships: No one, but longs to find the one guy that loves her for her. Will keep on looking.
Other: Umm nothing really....

*Kay*********

I walked through the Mall, Id been into the surf shops trying to get a new leash for my board. The last one snapped when I got caught on some rocks. I had to make sure I got a new one before my mum noticed, she hated me surfing next to the rocks.

I looked around at all the different people. There were kids in the arcade, some girls leaving the mall and a young girl with an older young male walking towards the car park. I tried to imagine where these people were going or what they had done today. I was weird like that.

Unfortunately I had no luck with the leash and would have to hide my board until I got a new one. I could always tell my mum I was having some work done on it.

I made my way towards the exit when I rememebr I had my skate board with me. It was a few days since Id been for a new skate, and there was that new skate park they had just opened up in the area. I decided to go try it out, and luckily I knew a great shortcut.

Right through the old construction yard...

Moltrecuno
29th May 2005, 10:24 PM
Name: Teresa Yamanito
Looks: Stands at 5'2, has long black hair 1/3 down her back, an athletic build, and brown eyes. She wears baggy gray pants, a black headband, and a baggy green shirt. She always wears a necklace with a Moltres and Articuno intwined with each other.
Personality: A very kind and calm person. She's also very outgoing and tends to do things before thinking everything through. She's always there for her friends and family.
Relationships: Cousin of Xiola Valanthe
Other: Took her cousin in after Xiola ran from home for the millionth time. Keeps an eye on Xiola always.

Teresa
++++++

"Finally! I have a day off from work and school. Now we can go to the mall!" I said happily. I couldn't wait to go to the arcade and play all my favorite video games. Xiola, who was next to me, just sighed.

"Video games are cool and all, but I wish that I could do the real stuff that you see in fighting games." Xiola said.

I just shook my head and got into my car followed by Xiola. We made it to the mall, and when we got out of the car, I saw a group of kids heading for the nearby construction site.

"That's strange. Why would anyone go to that place?" I thought aloud.

"Maybe to screw around? Geez Teresa, you're a very naive person. They can be doing drugs for all I care." Xiola said as she leaned her back on my car.

Name: Xiola Valanthe
Looks: Stands at 5'4, has long black hair in a single braid, an athletic build, and green eyes. She wears dark blue baggy pants and a skin tight red shirt. She'll always have black sunglasses on her head.
Personality: Very quiet but when she speaks, she tends to be very arrogant. Seldom asks for help and will only help others if she feels like it. Overall she's a serious person and doesn't like letting people know her too well.
Relationships: Cousin of Teresa Yamanito
Other: She ran away from her parents out of rebellion against them. The true reasons are unknown. Her cousin, Teresa was able to find her and is now her legal guardian.

Xiola
=====

I wasn't very interested in what Teresa was wondering about. I just wanted to be somewhere else other than school and Teresa's apartment. She can be such an airhead at times, but she's cool.

I stopped leaning against the car and got a better look at the kids who were heading for the construction site. A couple of them looked familiar to me because we go to the same school. I never bothered to keep their faces nor their names straight though.

"If you really want to know what they're up to, lets follow them." I said finally after the long silence.

"What?! You're joking. Anyways we came here to the mall to hang out and... Hey! Where do you think you're going?!"

I was already walking towards the construction site before Teresa could finish her sentence. As I walked, I tried to follow the group of kids without being seen. I watched them enter the site and when I was about to follow, I was grabbed from the back of my shirt and almost fell backwards.

"Xiola, don't ever run off like that! You know how much trouble we'll get--" I quickly cover her mouth and told her to be quiet.

"I want to see if I can scare these people... heh heh..." I whispered with a smile.

Teresa just shook her head and sighed. I guess she knew that she couldn't get me to leave anymore. Less arguing for me to deal with at least.

The Blue Avenger
30th May 2005, 04:27 PM
Name: Jeff
Looks: About 5'9", very lanky. Jeff is not very muscular, but he has decent leg strength and is pretty fast. He normally wears a small pair of glasses, blue jeans, a white T-shirt, and a blue vest over it. Jeff has messy brown hair that hangs over his also brown eyes, but it isn't long enough to warrant tying it back. He is rather pale, but not extraordinarily so. He is not a very striking person; if you were to see him in the street, you wouldn't think anything of it - he looks very average.
Personality: Jeff is fairly extroverted and loves to meet new people. He can make friends with pretty much anyone, and he will remain loyal to them until the end. Jeff isn't overly brave - he really does not enjoy fighting - but he will without hesitation jump to defend his friends. However, he also has a little temper problem... let's just say you really don't want to get him mad.
Relationships: None as of yet, but I'll edit as needed.

---Jeff---

"Ha-HA! Take that!" I yelled. The burly character on the screen in front of me tackled another character, the one my opponent was controlling. His guy fell down heavily, and the letters "KO" flashed on the screen in bright red. I looked to the guy standing next to me and grinned. "No hard feelings, right?"

He looked rather dejected, and started digging through his pockets for some more change. "Yeah, good game... I wish I could have another go at you, though. I don't think I have any more quarters."

I pulled a quarter out of my pocket. "I've got some change. Here."

He looked at me, and then shook his head. "Thanks, but no... now that I think about it, I need to be getting home."

"No problem. I probably ought to do the same." I walked away from the machine and into the food court, going toward the pizza place where a friend of mine worked. I idly shot the breeze with him for a bit, then bought a slice of pizza and left the mall. The first thing to catch my eye was a kid walking to the old, abandoned construction site. The next nine things to catch my eye were also kids heading for the construction site. Unusual, I thought, I could have sworn that that place was boring, seeing as it's abandoned and all. Oh well. I set off towards the construction site as well.

Kris
30th May 2005, 04:51 PM
*Kay*********

I walked towards the construction site and noticed that other kids were also using this shortcut, there were a few in front of me. I turned around to see a few behind aswell.

For some reason this un nerved me, I didnt feel right being surrounded like this. The ground was pretty flat, so I got my board out and started to skate. I had planned to go out through the ext but then I saw the pipe.

I couldnt resist, I had to go grind this...

Siderous
31st May 2005, 05:34 PM
Name: Jake Marlo
Looks: Jake has a smooth face with short brown hair and blue-green eyes. He likes wearing casual t-shirts with an open dress shirt over it, and a pair of blue jeans with black tennis shoes.
Personality: Pretty nice guy. Your average high school student. Jake can't wait to get out of high school though; he's looking forward to college.
Relationships: Besides his friends he has in just about every "clique," Jake hasn't found the right girl yet.
Other: *pets other* Why is everyone so mean to you...

"It's always so busy here," Jake thought to himself, as he strolled through the mall carrying a small plastic bag. He was there by himself, which was pretty unusual; he hardly ever goes shopping, and when he does on those rare occasions, he takes his mother and just gets a few new pairs of clothes.

Shopping by himself was a new and interesting experience. For one, girls were looking and smiling at him when they passed by- something that doesn't happen when he was with a parent. Vendors in the middle of the mall actually went out of their way to walk up to Jake and ask him if he was interested in buying their wares. Of course Jake would say no, since he wasn't there to buy CD's or anything else. Jake had gone shopping for Pokemon food for his pal Charmander, that was all.

On his way out, Jake spotted a girl wearing a white shirt and blue baggy jeans… he wouldn’t have been able to guess who it was from the back if she wasn’t wearing her usual dirty Nikes. She was an underclassman named Shonta. She was with a friend of hers named Sakura, a green eyed, short-skirt wearing chick who bouncier than Shonta (which was pretty difficult to do.) Another girl was with them, but Jake wasn’t sure who she was.

It looked like the threesome was heading out, so Jake decided to follow them. It would be nice to say hi to a few school friends anyway. When he exited the building, he saw them heading towards an old abandoned construction site. “Wonder where they’re going?” Jake thought, picking up the pace a little. Shonta suddenly turned around and noticed that Jake was behind them. She smiled and waved, and instinctively Jake returned the wave. Shonta turned back around and continued conversing with her friends.

Jake stopped when the trio came up to the construction site. He looked around, and to his surprise saw that he wasn’t alone. Other kids had decided on taking the same route. “Strange,” he thought. “Nobody comes through here, especially at night. I thought I was the only one.” He glanced back at Shonta and her group, and noticed that Shonta was pointing up at the sky.

Curious, he craned his neck upwards and saw what it was she was pointing at. A large, twinkling light was illuminating the sky, and it was slowly getting bigger. “A falling star,” thought Jake, which would have seemed normal had the star not looked like it was literally falling towards the Earth.

He gazed in awe as the falling star grew bigger and bigger, until Jake suddenly realized that the star was falling directly towards the construction site, and the three girls. Jake took off, sprinting towards the three girls, hoping they would move before it was too late…

sesshomaru
31st May 2005, 06:38 PM
I'm LSUing. This is sooo cool. A mix of animorphs and pokemorphs.
Name:Tobias
Looks:He looks like Edward from Full Metal Alchmist exept his hair is brown and he has green eyes.Pic of Edward (http://www.anime-keep.org/images/series/Full%20Metal%20Alchemist10654813471.jpg)
Personality:He is nice and friendly. He loves to catch pokemon. He works hard in school. Also he has lots of friends and easily makes new ones.
Relationships: None.
Other:Favorite pokemon: Feraligater

Perfect Chaos
31st May 2005, 07:09 PM
Yeah, sesshomaru, welcome to the Pokemorphs RPG, but I can't accept you yet because of your description. Believe it or not, I've never watched Full Metal Alchemist before, so I don't even know who Edward is, let alone how he looks like. So, you're going to have to give a better description. Other than that, everything else looks OK

-sean

sesshomaru
31st May 2005, 07:27 PM
K, Imagine him(the pic)with brown hair and green eyes. And you hav never watched full metal alchemist? You should start.

Kris
11th July 2005, 03:45 PM
Kay**************

I looked up, was that a plane? No what was it?

Something was falling and it was getting bigger all the time. Surely this wasnt right. I jumped off my board and stopped to stare, I was stuck to the spot.

I didnt notice that all around me people were doing the same

Perfect Chaos
16th July 2005, 03:49 PM
Hey everyone,

I just want to take the time to apologize. I posted that I would be faithful for this RPG and help keep it alive and possibly make it a great RPG. Well, so much for that grant and I know alot of you are probably annoyed that this RPG started off and died again, like countless others. Well, I'm going to put a post up and if it doesn't get reply by next weekend, I'll delete this and forget about it

Sean
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Everyone around me stared at awe at what seemed to be a falling star shining in the night sky. However, not a moment too soon, we all realized that the start was actually falling towards us. When the realization hit, we all scrambled, hoping and praying that we'd make it to safety in time. A bunch of us, including myself ran and hid behind some cement bags that were stacked up a couple hundred yards away from where we stood before.

Before long, the star hit the pavement in a loud BOOM with asphalt and debris spraying everywhere. When the smoke cleared, lo and behold, a spaceship lay there, crash-landed in the middle of the construction site. No...way...spaceships, who would've thought... I thought to myself, dumbfounded.

Suddenly, what appeared to be a door on the spaceship, opened up with a loud hissing sound with smoke spewing all around. It slowly unfolded itself and then lay out as a ramp. We all turned toward the opening of the ship, gazing frightening to what may come out from the spacecraft...

OK, if anyone does post next, just mention how you see a Mew float out from the spaceship

-sean

Drusilla
22nd July 2005, 02:09 PM
Eh? *cunfuzzled*

I guess that the post that I made didn't make it onto the sever backup... I swear that I had posted all ready! ~_~;

I will post sometime soon... probably not until next week, though. Sorry!