PDA

View Full Version : Shinji and Asuka V.S. t.A.t.U.

KaptainSarcasm
2nd March 2003, 06:18 PM
Now, what you are about to see here may shock and disturb you. But please, don't be alarmed. It it mere a coincidence. ...Or is it?

Anime charecters Shinji and Asuka (http://tokichan.tripod.com/shinjiasuka.jpg) versus Russian pop superstars t.A.t.U. (http://tokichan.tripod.com/tatu.jpg)

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

I noticed this one day, and I thought it was pretty wierd. I just thought I should share it. ^^

Pikaporeon
16th March 2003, 03:17 PM
Well,other than the fact that I doubt Julia and Lena are EVA fans, i dont think this was on purpose as it looks so different

crazybone
18th March 2003, 06:00 AM
Links don't work.... :( I wanted to see lezzies too...

Strider Azure
18th March 2003, 05:28 PM
Okay, I do see the similarotoes. How on earth Shinji& Asuka and t.A.T.u became a tripod.:rolleyes:

The Rusted One
5th April 2003, 06:30 PM
Christ, some people have their minds stuck on one thing - "lezzies". Are people really that immature? Really?

...Anyway - the resemblence is quite strange. Oh well, I'm a fan of t.A.T.u and Evangelion, so I don't mind.

KaptainSarcasm
5th April 2003, 09:02 PM
Jesus, some people here can't just take a frigging joke. We have a lot of assholes here.

The Rusted One
5th April 2003, 10:54 PM
Well, nice parallel sentence structure, etc., but was that you calling me an *******?

KaptainSarcasm
5th April 2003, 11:07 PM
Not you, you seemed not to think of it as a joke though. You didn't openly say, "This is stupid" unlike some of the other people here.

The Rusted One
5th April 2003, 11:29 PM
Well, I didn't take it [i]too[/] seriously, but I didn't think of it as a blatant joke either...

Oh well, maybe I should have said "I like it" rather than "I don't mind"...

Maarkaald
29th April 2003, 02:22 PM
THIS IS PURE HERESY!

Shinji and Asuka are two rather good characters from a rather good anime.

Yet, they're being compared to that #"&^?!?!?!?!

I notice no similarities between those damn Ruskie []s and the two kickass charas.

More heresy and I bend people backwards over altars!

Lightning
2nd May 2003, 08:58 PM
*Pokes all* don't start a war... please? x_X; Anyway, for those who can't see it, just copy and paste the links into new windows and you'll see the picture.

o_O; Woah.. those guys do look alike. I see the resemblance, but I wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't look at the two pics side by side. But since it's not that obvious, I don't think it was done on purpose. x.o;

Bai,
Lightning

KaptainSarcasm
3rd May 2003, 09:13 AM
I know that it wasn't done on purpose. I was just joking around. -_-

I am the Kaptain of Sarcasm, after all.

AltariaMaster
17th May 2003, 11:49 PM
:rolleyes:

Kids these days...

The Rusted One
18th May 2003, 04:48 AM
Don't worry, some people DID get it. Like me, though it probably doesn't seem that way...