PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Coolest Pokemon Currently on Teams in Houen *Spoiler Alert*

Hanada Tattsu
2nd March 2003, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone.

You prolly all think this is another "Ash's Pokemon" thread. It kinda is, but this is about the group's (and Team Rocket's Pokemon) Pokemon in Houen as of yet.

Who do you think is the coolest of all?

Your choices:

Ash

Pikachu
Taillow
Treecko

Haruka

Torchic
Wurmple

Brock

Forretress
Lotad

Masato

None

Jessie

Seviper
Wurmple
Wobbufet

James

Sabonea

I voted Treecko. He has a nice rebel attitude.

Zeke
2nd March 2003, 09:35 PM
i voted for pikachu. but i also like treecko and taillow

Too Cool Scyther
3rd March 2003, 12:10 AM
Haven't seen any of em yet. So I just say Pikachu since it's the cutest out of all those other Pokemon anyway.

josheatworld3315
3rd March 2003, 01:21 AM
I love Seviper, so of cause, he/she has my vote. Sure, it's an Arbok replacement, but I loved Arbok too, but I love Seviper even more.

Oh, and do also love Wurmple and Cacnea, but could only vote for one Pokemon. :(

Light_Togetic
3rd March 2003, 10:02 AM
I voted for Cacnea. I used to think that Cacnea was really dumb-looking, but now that I've gotten used to it, it actually looks quite cute. I love the way it hugs James when it's called out, even though it's kinda like a Victreebell thing (well, except I think Victreebell actually wanted to eat James). However, Torchic and Treecko come in a close second. Torchic sounds pretty funny, and Treecko kinda sounds like the way Bulbasaur used to be at the begining, but even more so.:) Ever notice how all of Ash's grass pokemon have some sort of toughness streak in them?

DarkMarowak
3rd March 2003, 11:23 AM
My vote goes to Treecko. he's got a real bad @$$ atitude going for him. :)

Chris 2.1
3rd March 2003, 02:51 PM
you forgot Lotad!

i said Wobba. he rox

Oddish17
3rd March 2003, 03:42 PM
Lotad is one of the choices to vote for.

I voted for Cacnea. That thing is too freakin adorable to not vote for. Although wouldn't those spikes hurt?

Hunter Kersomy
3rd March 2003, 03:43 PM
I voted for Cactnae. He is cool and one of my favorite pokemon. Treecko is a close second.

Who catches Lotad?

Hanada Tattsu
3rd March 2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Hunter Kersomy
Who catches Lotad?

Brock does.

In fact, if you go back a few pages on the anime forum (i think it's on the second page) there's a summary for the ep where Brock catches Lotad.

T M Pikachu
3rd March 2003, 11:07 PM
I voted for Pikachu but Treecko comes in really close with Taillow. I like all of Ash's Houen Pokemon so far.

Chris 2.1
4th March 2003, 01:08 PM
Oddish: I realised that now, but it also applies for when Hanada Tattsu listed them all. Thats all! ^^

Hanada Tattsu
4th March 2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
Oddish: I realised that now, but it also applies for when Hanada Tattsu listed them all. Thats all! ^^

Sorry, Marill, thanks for pointing that out.

I'll go and edit it now. Thanks again! :)

*edits post*

Istantler
4th March 2003, 08:58 PM
I´m the only vote Foretress has so far. He´s cool.

I saw the episode where Pineco evolved (the Entei one back in Johto), and I liked the way Foretress acted.

He´s really cool.

Hanada Tattsu
4th March 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Istantler
I´m the only vote Foretress has so far. He´s cool.

I saw the episode where Pineco evolved (the Entei one back in Johto), and I liked the way Foretress acted.

He´s really cool.

Forretress is cool. Pineco was really immature, you know, how it always exploded, but Forretress is serious and strong too.

However, now since Brock got Lotad and is eventually gonna get Mudkip, we won't see good old Forretress as much.

Light_Togetic
5th March 2003, 10:44 AM
I wish Brock would hurry and get Mudkip! I mean, Ash and Haruka already have Treecko and Torchic, but Brock doesn't have Mudkip yet. If he had already caught it by now, I would have voted for it! I wonder why they're waiting so long...

Subzero Morgan
7th March 2003, 03:02 PM
I picked Seviper, even though I haven't seen it in action yet. It's my favourite R/S Pokemon, and from everything I've heard it's just as good onscreen as in the games. Plus, it's a Team Rocket Pokemon, so you can't go wrong there.

As for the others ... Treecko's 'rebel' attitude (I'm cringing just typing that) seems rather tiresome; I haven't heard much about Taillow; Pikachu is as annoying as ever; I don't know much about Torchic's personality (although I liked it pecking that Gym Leader who told its trainer she should've picked Treecko); Wobbuffet's great and Forretress, Lotad and both Wurmples I haven't heard much about. Cacnea sounds cute, but it'll never replace Victreebel. (Plus, it'll be too creepy if it evolves.)

Seviper is #1.

PAK Man
7th March 2003, 04:40 PM
My favorite Pokemon currently on Hoenn teams are:

Ash's: Taillow
I don't know why, but for some reason I liked Ash's flying Pokemon the best, whether it was Pidgeotto/Pidgeot or Noctowl, I always liked them the best.

Haruka's: Torchic
I'm voting for Torchic because her Wurmple is slightly new, and it hasn't battled too much yet. Besides, if the first gym in RS weren't a rock gym, I would probably choose Torchic as my starter.

Brock's: Lotad
The reason I chose Lotad is because Brock doesn't capture Pokemon too often, and he's never had a water or grass Pokemon, so that's why I'm giving him Lotad.

Team Rocket: Cacnea and Seviper
Seviper and Cacnea are great replacements to Arbok and Weezing, and I was getting tired of seeing them all the time. I'm glad that Team Rocket finally has some new Pokemon.

Well, that's it.

soggy_cardboard
8th March 2003, 02:45 AM
im glad they didnt give all the starters to ash :D
can u post pics? im not used to some of these names...