PDA

View Full Version : Conker's Thread

SWAMPERT1
5th June 2005, 10:42 PM
In the upcoming game, Conker: L&R, will the brand new war campain be splitscreen? The game is said to be 1 - 2 players offline so I am guessing maybe.

Also, are old modes like Tank, War, Heist, ect. going to make a comeback?

Edit: This is now the Conker Discussion Thread

Tainted
6th June 2005, 07:12 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com :eng101:

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Razola
6th June 2005, 08:13 AM
This is now the Conker thread.

The Muffin Man
24th July 2005, 08:51 PM
Hey Raz, can we talk about the N64 game? Y'know, since they're literally identical and Rare basically spent like 5 years making the fur look nice?

PNT510
26th July 2005, 12:54 PM
Yes you can take about the N64 version if you want.

Razola
27th July 2005, 11:14 AM
Conker had fantastric presentation but got kinda annoying in some spots. The original had fantastic multiplayer...so good I am baffled as to why it wasn't included in the remake.

Andrew
28th July 2005, 02:38 AM
I feel embarressed in admitting that I could never get past the rising water/electrical cable problem in my copy of Conker. It simply pitch black so I've no idea of where to throw my knives. I got 2 once...Random throwing. So I used weldersbench to open up all the levels, skipped that chapter and played on as normal... there were only a few bits that were massive bitches.

Probably escaping from the Zombie House. My god, standing on that balcony railing as the Zombies try to eat me is certainly perplexing. That chapter still gives me the absolute CREEPS. Uhm....

Funniest moment to me is the Great Mighty Poo.

Did anyone else thing Chronicals of Riddick (Shit movie) stole Conker's ending?

Lawrence III_Fanatic
9th August 2005, 12:09 AM
Mmm yes, Conker's Bad Fur Day. Loved that game (then again, I loved most things that Rareware put out..). Multiplayer was endless hours of fun. At first I had troubles getting through single-player, but as of now I've beaten it several times through. My favorite part is probably the Spooky chapter. The zombies used to freak me out (til I played the Fatal Frame series for PS2, which made Spooky seem like a joke).