PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of Hu'étwoslllCHPT 3 & 4: Rei'kir`s Hatred & Meowth`s Mouth

KRDC 03
2nd March 2003, 09:00 PM
-~* Chapter 3: Rei'kir's Hatred*~-

Well, Kawaii,Naur-ru looked at Rei`kir and shook his head, ry Mewtwo or Hu’étwo has special abilities. Now. most ‘Twos’, dare I say, have telekinetic abilities. These abilities allow Twos to controll, move, or force an item or living entity to do something.

Naur-ru shot another quick glace at Rei`kir, and Rei`kir just suavely smirked.

Rei’kir here, is one of the Twos that has this ability. That is why you are in that blue bubble.

Oh. Do I have telec-kin-tetic abilities?

I`m not quite sure. Have you ever made anything move by way of your mind?

Kawaii became annoyed again. No, I haven`t. I don`t believe I have done anything out of the ordinary for a human.

You aren’t human! You are Hu’étwo! Don`t ever say you are human, because humans will never except you as one of them! You are Pokémon, and above all else, YOU ARE HU’éTWO!

With that, Rei’kir exited down the cave passage, towards the dim light. At the same time, the blue bubble supporting Kawaii disappated, droping her onto the ground.

NYA! What is that feeling? I don`t like it one tiny bit.

Naur-ru laughed again, and Kawaii gave him a cold stare, so he promptly stopped though still with a smirk on his Mewtwo face.
Soon they were in a great hall, both walking awkwardly through it. Though Kawaii had human legs, they were new to her, so she found walking like Naur-ru was much more enjoyable.

Why did Rei’kir become angry with me? I didn`t mean to offend him.

Naur-ru sighed, and replied, Rei’kir was a test tube Pokémon, same as you. He also resents being partial human, because he resents the race that created him. Another reason is, I saved him and most others from the labratory you were in. When I came to save Rei’kir, I didn’t know how many Hu’étwos were in existance; therefore, I didn`t know that you were alive. Most Hu’étwos don`t survive the humans long enough to get to your age, meaning you are a very strong Hu’étwo.
Rei’kir has the telekinetic abilities, as well as the ability to read minds. He found out for me which ‘subjects’ as the humans called Hu’étwos, were still alive and strong. That is why he saved you. He didn`t want another Hu’étwo as himself to die.
Don`t worry about all of the others. They have been saved, and all of the human’s minds have been erased, or they have been killed.

I`m sorry, I didn`t mean to upset him. I didn`t know he hated humans that strongly.[/u]

Naur-ru just kind of looked at her out the corner of his eyes as they came to a large dinning room, with enough odd shaped items that huamsn sat on (minus the wheels) for a kingdom to sit on.

Apologizing to me will do you no good, I`m hoping you know. If you wish to tell him that you are sorry, I believe you could find him in the Library, I would think. He, for some reason, prefers to go there when he becomes angered.
The Mewtwo only shrugged and added, you need me, I will be right here, though please try to inform me when you are coming in, for I shall me mixing chemicals.

Kawaii nodded and started towards the door, only realizing that she had no clue as to where the ‘Library’ was. She didn`t even know what it was, let alone where it could be.

[i]Naur-ru...?

Yes? The Mewtwo turned around, this time with lots of beakers on the table, and goggles that made his eyes very big.

I am sure I will see Rei’kir tomorrow, and I think that is when I will apologize to him. With that statement added, Kawaii walked (or rather, wobbled) over to the corner, laid down, and curled into a little ball to rest up for the new day to come.

-~*Chapter 4: Meowth's Mouth*~-

Kawaii awoke not on a hard suface as she had laid upon, but now a surface that contoured to her odd humanoid shape. Just as she realized, also, that she was covered by some cloth, she felt a heavy and warm ball on her stomach, she lifted her head up enough were she could see the fuzzy ball of brown and tan, with a strange golden object stuck to it.
Kawaii looked at it move slightly up and down with her breathing. She was curious, and of course, her curiousity got the better of her. She slowly lifted her hand and put out her index finger and poked the strange creature at was resting on her. Suddenly, a wide eyed stare came from both entities, one with the expression of 'Oh drat, it moved!', and the other with 'I wonder why it poked my butt...'.

'Well? What do you want? You poked my butt, and I don`t like being poked in the butt. Explain yourself.' The creature waited for Kawaii`s reply, but not before yawning and curling its tounge up as it did so.

I am sorry to have 'poked you in your butt'. I just wanted to know exactly... umm... I don`t know any other way to put it... but what are you and why are you on my stomach, if I may inquire politely?

'Ok... had I known you didn`t know what I was, I wouldn`t have snapped at you like that. Well,' the furry being stood up and turned to face Kawaii, 'I am a Meowth. That is my Pokémon species. Why was I laying on your stomach? Oh, that was because your warm, and anyone who chooses to sleep in one of these beds, I have a right to nap on their bellies. Thats just what Meowths do.'

Alright, now I understand. Are you the only Meowth?

'Good Meowth Nip, no! What gave you that odd idea? Anyways, I am one of many in my species. There are a lot of Meowths all over this world.' The Meowth scowled for a second and lightly bit its right paw. 'Ny-ya... Nang nin-nle itsh....' it mumbled as it nibbled its paw.

I am Kawaii. What i-

'You`re not kawaii. Now Retherfors, he's one extremley kawaii Meowth...' the Meoth grinned a little.

Thats it. I`m getting sick of not knowing what this means. What EXACTLY does 'Kawaii' mean?

The Meowth made a sound that was as if it had a machine in its throat, and a laugh at the same time. 'You`re calling yourself 'kawaii', and you don`t even know what it means?' A longer louder version of the noise erupted from the Meowth's mouth.

Rei'kir called me it, then he asked me what my new name was. I asked him what he said, I liked how it sounded, and now I am named Kawaii.

The Meowth grinned a bigger grin, and proceeded to tell the thoughts it was thinking, 'Of course you did, Grey one; 'Kawaii' means just about the same as 'cute' or 'beautiful'. Sounds to me like Rei'kir likes you. You know, likes you likes you?'

What? Alright now, talking cleary and plainly so that I may actually understand you this time.

'Rei'kir thinks your cute, pretty, beautiful, or whatever else. I personally think that Retherfors, now theres a kawaii of kawaii's... Ooops! Sorry Kawaii, I have to go! Here comes Rei'kir, now!' The Meowth scrambled from her stomach down a hall with blindind speed.

Good morning, Kawaii. Rei'kir slightly bowed his head to her.

Good morning to you, Rei'kir. Umm... I wish to apologize for upsetting you last night. I didn`t kn-

I understand you didn`t. You`re are new to our home and all of us as well. I`m sorry for losing my temper at you. I had no right to do that. I`m sorry, Kawaii.

Kawaii grinned at him, remembering what the Meowth had said the meaning was. So you believe I am kawaii, eh?

hought we already decieded that that was your name. If you wish to be called som-

I meant the meaning of it, Rei'kir. The Meowth told me.

Rei'kir's eyes became a little wider, then slowly squinted until he had finished turning to look down the hall were the Meowth had run to. His black eyes turned to a glowing grey, as a slight scowl appeared on his face.

'Whaaaaaaat?' Asked a guilty, farmiliar voice. 'I didn`t say a... what? No... no... of course I wouldn`t... No, please, don`t, ok? I`ll be good... No. Not the TAIL! NOT THE TAI-........ NY-YA!! That's going to take weeks of cleaning to stop the fluffines.... Ny-ya you, Rei'kir! You little Nya...' The voice finally began trailing off mumbling and saying 'Nya' between just about every other word. ((To all of you who haven`t gotten this yet, 'Nya' is the Pokémon equivalent to any of our standard curse or cuss words.))

What did you just do to that Meowth? I can tell it wasn`t something nice. What did you do, Rei'kir?

Heh heh heh... His eyes were now to their normal blackness, though they now had small speckles of grey. All I did was give Athuul something to keep her little nose out of mine and others buisness'. I didn`t hurt her at all, just fluffed her tail a bit more than she appreciates. Now, Kawaii, get up. Today we have to find out what abilities you have. When you`re ready, follow the door, Re'kir pointed down the hallway to her left, down to the main dinning area. There will be three other halls. Follow the one in the middle, and don`t go anywhere else. The Hu'étwo Hidout isn`t big, but its large enough to get lost in. Rei'kir walked from the room, without answering her question.

Hn, he didn`t answer my question. Fine, I will nag him until he answers me, truthfully or not.

Yes. Kawaii heard his crystal clear reply to her thoughts as though he were standing infront of her.

*weird announcer guy* Stay tuned until next to see the actual plot REVEALED in Chapter 5: Myth of Powers!

*KRDC 03 walks in* Wha tha...?

*Weird announcer guy* AHHH!!! *runs into a wall and gets knocked out*

*KRDC 03 just stares at the KOed guy in her floor and gets an idea; throws a Pokéball at him and catches him*

YAY! I CAUGHT A BOYFRIEND!! ^^