PDA

View Full Version : New episode title 410 (and wtf..)

Zak
8th June 2005, 02:32 PM
It was on PokeAni...

410: Mt. Moon! Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable!

Yeah, I'm just as baffled by this.

~Zak

Chris 2.1
8th June 2005, 02:42 PM
My theory...

The group go to Pewter so Brock can pick up Onix and Crobat for Battle Frontier. They then go and pick up Misty at Cerulean and go to Mount Moon on the way.

*crosses fingers*

Greyfox
8th June 2005, 04:09 PM
My theory...

The group go to Pewter so Brock can pick up Onix and Crobat for Battle Frontier. They then go and pick up Misty at Cerulean and go to Mount Moon on the way.

*crosses fingers*
Would be nice.

I mean, they have to go to Pallet anyway; Ash's team is getting switched around. The poster for the Manga depiction of the eigth movie shows Squirtle and Phanpy on it; Torkoal and Glalie are nowhere to be found which leads me to believe that Ash did some switching around.

I personally hope to see Ash go through his entire roster of Pokémon (currently nineteen) throughout the Battle Frontier.

-Grey

The_Missing_Link
8th June 2005, 05:23 PM
You know, maybe we'll get to see Seymour the Scientist again. Not exactly the choice character I'd like to see make a return (I want AJ to come back) but at least it'll show that they remember some of the earlier characters

Water Pokemon Master
8th June 2005, 11:48 PM
Hmmmm...

First Mew and the Tree of Origin, and now Mt. Moon with Seymour's theory of Pokemon coming from outer space. Could 2005 be the year where we find out about where Pokemon originated from and how they evolved into what they are today?

Crystal Mew
8th June 2005, 11:53 PM
Bring Misty back!!! *chants*

I hope they drop brock off personally, he's getting a bit old. and no, not as in age either.

This is very interesting. I hope they are good episodes..and it would be cool to see seymor again! lol!

Adamant
9th June 2005, 01:42 PM
My theory...

*crosses fingers*

The problem is, of course, that we're running out of pre-D/P episodes, and if we're gonna get a billion random Kanto fillers, there won't be time for any real Frontier action.

I say they'll pick up Kasmi and mess around Kanto for some episodes, ditching the frontier altogether.

Chris 2.1
10th June 2005, 10:10 AM
Adamant: Oh I agree, and I see what you mean, but I'm just trying to make something of this title. It's confusing why they are doing this, especially since they slashed apart the Hoenn League to make room for Frontier.

Although, Frontier may just involve Ash taking on the 7 Brains. After all, who wants to see 42 random 3-second matches against trainers? Add some loses and rematches against some brains, evolution eps, Smeargle and Sudowoodo and possible Usohachii fillers and we're getting closer to fillng the quota for episodes until D/P.

Isn't it 15 weeks? I heard that somewhere :s. Maybe they're just worried of leaping in too quickly now. Writer's remorse :P

I can't see Seymour reappearing simply because he wasn't *that* great of a character imho. Why deny us Wallace and Misty returns to introduce Seymour - "that guy from the Clefairy ep".

Hmm.