PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon per version

Ceipe
10th July 2005, 11:05 PM
I'd like to know what pokemon became obtaiable from each adition to the series, if it wouldn;t be too much of a problem. I mean, after Ruby/Sapphire came:
Leaf Green/ Fire Red: Which pokemon became available here
Emerald: Which pokemon became available here

Please, I want to know if with these version all pokemon were available. Thank you.

Poryhedron
10th July 2005, 11:11 PM
There weren't any pokémon that became available for the first time in Emerald, unless you want to exclude Pokémon Colosseum from consideration (and I really think you shouldn't.)

Ceipe
10th July 2005, 11:22 PM
Ok, my question goes, which are the unbotainable pokemon in Emerald and wher can I get them.

Number1ChanseyFan
11th July 2005, 09:11 AM
Well, as far as Hoenn Pokémon go, the only unobtainables are Meditite/Medicham, Roselia, Zangoose, and Lunatone. Surskit can't be found in the wild until after you defeat the Elite 4, and the television reports an outbreak of Surskit. You also will still only be able to choose between getting the Deepseatooth or the Deepseascale from Captain Stern, so that means you can't get both Gorebyss and Huntail, you will have to trade for the one that you don't get. However, unlike in Ruby/Sapphire, you will be able to get both the Root Fossil to get Lileep, and the Claw Fossil to get Anorith. Also, the Colosseum preorder disk is not compatible with Emerald, so you can't use it to get a Jirachi on Emerald, you will have to import a Jirachi from Ruby/Sapphire. You will need a Mystic Ticket (still unavailable) to get to the Navel Rock Island with Ho-oh/Lugia. You can still get a Ho-oh from Colosseum, you don't need access to Navel Rock to get Ho-oh, only Lugia. However, Lugia is going to be available in the new Pokémon game for the Gamecube that should be released in the USA around October. You will need an Aurora Ticket (still widely unavailable, I think the NYPC is the only place that has given them away.) to get to Birth Island, where the Speed form of Deoxys is. Also, with a special map, (I forget it's name, but it is also unobtainable as of now) you can get to Faraway Island, where a wild Mew is. As for Celebi, the only way that people can get Celebi so far is with the Japanese Colosseum preorder disk. After defeating the Elite 4, your mom will tell you about a special report on TV about a Pokémon flying around. She will then ask you if you saw what color the Pokémon was. If you say Blue, a Latios will appear in the wild, and if you say Red, a Latias will appear in the wild. While one of those Pokémon will fly around Hoenn, the other will be at Southern Island, and it will be holding Soul Dew. You will need an Eon Ticket to get to Southern Island, but you can't use the e-Reader for your Eon Ticket like you did in Ruby/Sapphire. Instead, you need to mix records with somebody that has an Eon Ticket, and you will also get one.

As for the Gold/Silver/Crystal Generation Pokémon, the ones that you can't get in Emerald without trading with FireRed/LeafGreen and Colosseum are....

Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium
Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion
Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr

NOTE: If you are able to obtain the first 200 Pokémon in the Hoenn Pokédex, Professor Birch will give you your choice of either Chikorita, Cyndaquil, or Totodile. You will have to trade for the ones that you didn't pick from him.

Sentret/Furret
Togepi/Togetic
Politoed
Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
Yanma
Espeon
Umbreon
Murkrow
Slowking
Misdreavus
Unown
Dunsparce
Steelix
Qwilfish
Scizor
Sneasel
Swinub
Delibird
Mantine
Porygon2
Tyrogue/Hitmontop
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia (Still basically unobtainable)
Ho-oh
Celebi (Still basically unobtainable)

As for the Kanto Pokémon, the same ones that appeared in Ruby/Sapphire are still available in Emerald. The only new ones that are available in Emerald is Ditto and Meowth. All of the other ones will have to be imported from Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Here are all of the Kanto Pokémon that you can't get without trading with FireRed/LeafGreen.

Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree
Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill
Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
Rattata/Raticate
Spearow/Fearow
Ekans/Arbok
Nidoran(F)/Nidorina/Nidoqueen
Nidoran(M)/Nidorino/Nidoking
Clefairy/Clefable