PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Death!

Weasel Overlord
11th July 2005, 10:06 AM
Ok, so maybe it’s more of a Fairy Beatdown than a real ‘fairy’ deck...what’s yer point?!?!?

Monsters-19

Airknight Parshath x2
Hysteric Fairy x3
Mudora x3
Gemini Elf x2
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x2
Reshef the Dark Being x1 (Don’t ask why he’s in a so-called ‘fairy’ deck...he’s extremely fun! And also quite new so the novelty hasn’t worn off yet!)
Blade Knight x2
Tribe Infecting Virus x1
Magician of Faith x1
Cyber Jar x1
Sinister Serpent x1

Magic-14

Scapegoat x1
Fissure x2
Hammer Shot x1
United We Stand x1
Premature Burial x1
Graceful Charity x1
Pot of Greed x1
Final Ritual of the Ancients x1
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Nobleman of Crossout x1
Snatch Steal x1

Traps-7

Compulsory Evacuation Device x3
Hallowed Life Barrier x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Spell Shield Type-8 x1

Side Deck...-15 This is for making it into a pure fairy deck...well, technically, it's an Agent deck but what the hell!

Sanctuary in the Sky x3
Agent of Force x3
Agent of Judgment x2
Draining Shield x3
Nimble Momonga x3
Magic Cylinder x1

Nace
11th July 2005, 10:36 PM
Sweet deck. You don't see many fairy decks around. I'm going to suggest taking out tribe, as I do for all type themed decks. There are far too many control switching cards out these days to risk having your tribe turned on you. Also, take out the fissures and hammer shot for another nobleman of crossout, a book of moon and a smashing ground. They're more reliable in the long run.

Dark-San
11th July 2005, 11:59 PM
[b][size=3] I don't see the point of having Gemini Elves and Blade Knights in a Fairy Deck. A fairy deck in my point of view should be pure faires. Where's your Shining Angels and Marsh mellow? They are angels too.

Besides that, I do remember a creature with a basic attack of 1800. However the effect is that the number of Angel subtypes that are found in the grave yard. You multiply it by 200 atk each and add them to the atk pwr of that creature. Pretty cool right?

Nace
12th July 2005, 03:06 AM
[b][size=3]Where's your Shining Angels and Marsh mellow? They are angels too.

Unfortunately Marshmellow isn't available in the English game and I gather shining angel's not in there because there's nothing to search out with it.

[b][size=3] Besides that, I do remember a creature with a basic attack of 1800. However the effect is that the number of Angel subtypes that are found in the grave yard. You multiply it by 200 atk each and add them to the atk pwr of that creature. Pretty cool right?

Yeah, that's mudora. He has three.

Dark-San
12th July 2005, 04:14 AM
[b][size=3] True, I forgotten that Marshmellow wasn't released. The idea of Shining Angel was to ensure that you can easily summon DD Warrior Lady from the deck. An ideal deck would had to have a DD Warrior Lady as a creature removal. So a Shining Angel and a DD Warrior Lady is a must.

One more suggestion from me. What do you guys think of adding in Venus? I do remember that there is also a lv 8 creature with an attack of 2800. Effect is that it adds the attacking power of the defeated opponent's creature to your hp. Venus could aid in the quick summoning of this particular creature!

Perfect Chaos
20th July 2005, 08:00 PM
Well, I dunno what the effect of Venus is, but the other monster you were talking about is Guaridan Angel Joan and I'm surprised to see a "Fairy" deck without her in it

-sean

Dark-San
21st July 2005, 06:07 AM
[b][size=3] It's a card that allows you to pay 500 hp to summon a particular creature of atk 300 hp. So that means you 1500 hp to summon all 3 of those creatures then tributing them for a high level creature.

I used this combo in my Gilford the Lightning Deck.

Weasel Overlord
30th July 2005, 04:18 PM
1. I did have Guardian Angel Joan in there for a VERY long time...but then the two tributes got kinda annoying!
2. I'm a fecking girl!!! Can't you see the likkle symbol thingy next to my name???
3. Not much point in having Shining Angels in a deck where pretty much all of the monsters have over 1500 attack... Also, there's only a few light monsters in there that fit the bill and I don't know about you, but I don't fancy summoning Magicain of Faith in attack mode! lol
4. I don't want to waste monster space with a 1600 attack monster (Venus) as well as three Mystic Shine Balls, which are otherwise useless.
5. I don't have a DD Warrior Lady, and even if I had, I wouldn't use her.
6. My deck has changed!!

Monsters.

Hysteric Fairy x3
Shinato, King of a Higher Plane x1
Winged Kuriboh x1 <--- Very handy in a tight spot...also! He's a fairy! Bonus for Mudora!!
Mudora x3
Airknight Parshath x2
Magician of Faith x1
Blade Knight x1
Gemini Elf x2
Sinister Serpent x1 <--- Good for Hallowed Life Barrier, Graceful Charity, oh so many uses!
Cyber Jar x1

Magic.

Pot of Greed x1
Fissure x2 <--- I've been terrorised by Jinzo too many times and these are lovely ways to get rid of him!
Nobleman of Crossout x1
Premature Burial x1
Creature Swap x1
Shinato's Ark x1
Scapegoat x1 <--- Helpful for Shinato, extra defense, Creature Swapping with an Airknight on your side...you name it!
Snatch Steal x1
Graceful Charity x1
Heavy Storm x1
United We Stand x1

Traps.

Compulsory Evacuation Device x3 <--- Annoyance...purely! Also, good for multiple usage of Magician of Faith!
Spell Shield Type-8 x1
Hallowed Life Barrier x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x1
Call of the Haunted x1

Nace
31st July 2005, 12:36 AM
Looking good. I'd suggest smashing ground over fissure when/if you can get it. Also, replace seven tools of the bandit and spell shield type 8 with two solemn judgments.

Book of moon would be good in here somewhere too.

Dark-San
6th August 2005, 11:04 AM
[b][size=3] Solmen Judgment doesn't suit his hand. Type 8 is a much better choice taking into account of the number of flip up creatures. It protects your creature from magic like crossout and theft.

I would heavily changed this deck into concentrating on saint mage. The trend now is to base your deck around saint mage, if you want your deck to run fast.

Fix:

Monsters.

Hysteric Fairy x3 [Removed 1]
Shinato, King of a Higher Plane x1
Winged Kuriboh x1
Mudora x3
Airknight Parshath x2
Magician of Faith x1
Blade Knight x1 [Removed]
Gemini Elf x2
Sinister Serpent x1
Cyber Jar x1

Magic.

Pot of Greed x1
Fissure x2 [Removed both]
Nobleman of Crossout x1
Premature Burial x1
Creature Swap x1
Shinato's Ark x1 [Removed]
Scapegoat x1
Snatch Steal x1
Graceful Charity x1
Heavy Storm x1
United We Stand x1 [Removed]

Traps.

Compulsory Evacuation Device x3 [Removed 2]
Spell Shield Type-8 x1
Hallowed Life Barrier x1 [Removed]
Torrential Tribute x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x1
Call of the Haunted x1

[b][size=3]In the place of all those cards that I recommend to remove you can add in the following cards:

Saint Mage [1]
Book of Moon [2]
Tsukoyomi [1]
Destruction Ring [1]
Scapegoat [1]
Enemy Controller [2]

There! As for the threat that Shocker might posed to your deck, I seriously advise you to rethink of the numbers of trap that you include in your deck. Another thing is not to worry about dealing with Shocker.

If you can't defeat it, why not get it onto your side of the field? One way is through Creature Swap. Another way is through Theft and then Tsukoyomi's effect/ Book of Moon. Or if you want you can use controller to put it to defense mode and then using Air Knight to trample it. There is no need to include smashing ground into the deck in a environment that totally abuses Scapegoat.

Weasel Overlord
6th August 2005, 11:57 AM
Okay, I have a few questions...what exactly is a 'Saint Mage'?

Also, why have you taken out Shinato's Ark but left in Shinato?

Also...I don't have a Tsukuyomi, or any Enemy Controllers, nor a Book of Moon, for that matter!

Another thing...by Destruction Ring, do you mean Ring of Destruction??? Cos I don't have one of those either...

Lastly...and for the final time...I AM A GIRL!!

Dark-San
6th August 2005, 12:31 PM
[b][size=3] Saint Mage is Magician of Faith.

As for the cards that you don't have, try getting them or you can list out the cards that you have and we can slowly modified the deck to make it stronger.

Apologises about the Shinato's Ark, I mean't to put the [removed] at the Nobleman of Crossout. Putting that card in together with 2 Faith is dumb. Destruction Ring is Ring of Destruction. It is a staple trap in most of the decks in the current metagame.

And for your last pointer, I know you are a girl. The his there is my mistake. ^^"