PDA

View Full Version : Next Movie

XF Legendz
3rd December 2002, 09:39 AM
I think the next pokemon movie may be based on Deokishisu...or something. The tentative title I think was "Seven Nights," and what I got from the gibberish below is there will be a comet and a voice from a mysterious cocoon. It seems to be very cosmically oriented. Didn't people say that Deokishisu's storyline involves the ROCKET PAD and the POD? Hmm, I guess only time will tell, but I really can't tell what pokemon that is on the cover. BBL, folks.

EDIT: I wonder if that pokemon happens to be abusoru. They both have the same scythe-like appendages. Maybe it is and is connected to deokishisu in the plot somehow.

http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/movie/poster01.gif

One time, just seven days the comet which appears (the comet ) it is in thousand years. As for the ƒ|ƒPƒ‚ƒ“ movie of this time these seven days, the story which of beautifully draws the traveling extreme heart. The ƒTƒgƒV and the ƒsƒJƒ`ƒ…ƒE and the bamboo ti which travel ƒzƒEƒGƒ“ district, the hull mosquito, the ƒ}ƒTƒg, and the companions of the new ƒ|ƒPƒ‚ƒ“. One line in the middle of travelling, encounters the magicians with the " ƒ|ƒPƒ‚ƒ“ * theme park ", but that became destiny ones for the younger brother ƒ}ƒTƒg of the hull mosquito. Because, just the ƒ}ƒTƒg the magician has in ƒTƒgƒV one line, voice was heard from the midst " of the cocoon ". And, it had the reporting from former times in that cocoon. As for reporting being true? Centering on various legends the chestnut the time suspense story which is expanded starts now,!

Hiro
3rd December 2002, 09:43 AM
Wow that looks cool, I would really like to see it soon.

XF Legendz
3rd December 2002, 09:57 AM
Hey, check this out. Here is a pic of the mysterious comet coming toward earth watched closely by mew. I like it.

http://www5.oekakibbs.com/bbs/pokemongba/data/1218.jpg

Hiro
3rd December 2002, 05:46 PM
Is it real or fake? It looks fake to me, but it sure looks cool.

Crystal Vulpix
3rd December 2002, 05:50 PM
You have wright, Hiro! This picture looks cool^^
Mew is so mysterious and he`s wonderful. It doesn`t matter: fake or not. Pic is super!!!!!

XF Legendz
3rd December 2002, 08:16 PM
It's not from the actual movie, but some fan-art from the preview perhaps.

Azura Stardust
3rd December 2002, 08:20 PM
Coool!!!! I love the poster! I hope it unravels more secrets about mew, and all this shrouded stuff... I want a return of mewtwo, too! And then I hope they can include our New Legendaries in! I SO BADLY WANT REKKUZA inside... its such a cool awesome pokemon...

Anyway, this is better put in Pokemon Anime :) *move*

Murgatroyd
3rd December 2002, 09:35 PM
Here's a somewhat better translation:

"There is a comet which appears for only seven days every thousand years. This Pokemon movie is set during those seven days, depicting a journey of beautiful and violent hearts. Ash and Pikachu, Brock, Haruka, Masato, and their new Pokemon companions are traveling in the land of Houen. On the journey, they meet some magicians at a Pokemon theme park; according to Haruka’s younger brother Masato, this was predestined. Masato is the only one in the group who hears a voice coming from a “cocoon” belonging to the magicians. The cocoon seems to be related somehow to an ancient legend. Is the legend true?"

And yes, I would say that pokemon on the poster is definitely Abusoru.
http://homepage.mac.com/murgatroyd314/correspondences.jpg

Hiro
3rd December 2002, 09:51 PM
Yah, That solves it......why does it have a movie about a common pokemon?

RedStarWarrior
4th December 2002, 04:17 AM
I wonder if it is going to be about more than one Abusoru. There are two scythe appendages on the poster...

Azura Stardust
4th December 2002, 04:25 AM
I hope you noticed that Abusoru has a scythe in front and at the back, so his pose is that his butt is level with his face (and so his middle is bent downwards).

AKA Pokemon Fan
5th December 2002, 12:46 PM
I'm confused as to why the Dark type appears to be the main subject of the movie as well. Perhaps this will be the first movie not staring a Legendary. Its too early to say much really.

However, I doubt that Deokishu has anything to do with that cocoon as it is supposed to be a manmade Pokemon spawned from a space virus.

Coronis
6th December 2002, 11:11 PM
First, from pokepale, one almost official japanese pokemon source, Absoru is the featured pokemon in this movie.

Also, from Absoru's species and pokedex date, it is clear that this dark pokemon is classified as a disaster (or tradedy) pokemon which implies whenever it appears, something bad happens. As the description of the movie somehow revolves around comets and wishing stars, I think it is possible that the story has something to do with the comet bringing misfortune or fortune and absoru's has a part in it.

Besides, for Jiraachi, the new mew yellow thing, it is classified as the wishing pokemon, I wonder if it will make an appearance in this movie...