PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Mode

abunaidesu
14th July 2005, 05:32 PM
hey guys i vote for invisible mode to be re-enabled, i don't want a bunch of faggots being able to see what i do.

who's with me!!!

mr_pikachu
14th July 2005, 09:17 PM
I don't really mind either way, actually, because I never used it in the first place. That doesn't mean that other people don't want it, though.

I think this topic might be better placed in SMF Help (even though I see another TPM Forum thread directly under this one). Unless, of course, I'm misunderstanding the purpose of that subforum, which has happened to me before.

Dark-San
14th July 2005, 09:28 PM
[b][size=3] I beg to differ. Without Invisible Mode, the mods then can see who on earth is doing what in their forum. Besides if anyone bothers you, you can easily put up a complain to the supermods or the admins.

kainashi
14th July 2005, 09:39 PM
i liked invisible mode. i wouldn't mind having it back. :)

abunaidesu
14th July 2005, 10:46 PM
[b][size=3] I beg to differ. Without Invisible Mode, the mods then can see who on earth is doing what in their forum. Besides if anyone bothers you, you can easily put up a complain to the supermods or the admins.

no one's bothering me, and smods/admins can see what you're doing. the mods job is to take care of their forum, they don't need to see what you do.

Dark-San
15th July 2005, 02:31 AM
[b][size=3] Yes they need to see who is doing what in their respective forums.

fat man with a monkey
15th July 2005, 06:24 AM
why does invisible mode matter so much one way or the other?