PDA

View Full Version : THATS A BAD BOY!!!

GreenShirT
18th July 2005, 04:13 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/entry/1234000370050882/

How unfortunate for him and his dad!!

I want an X360 but is it worth getting your dad sacked over it? Probably not.

PNT510
18th July 2005, 09:22 PM
Well hopefully the kids father doesn't lose his job.

Heald
19th July 2005, 11:50 AM
That kid is as ugly as sin. Must have been throttled by the umbilical chord at birth.

The Muffin Man
24th July 2005, 08:50 PM
Y'know, this is the kind of kid I expect to go frothing at the mouth because someone said "I prefer the Gamecube/PS2 over the XBox." The kind of person willing to risk his fathers job just to say "OLOL HEY GUYZ LOK AT ME."

VanirElf
9th September 2005, 09:17 PM
maybe we'll get lucky and his dad will find a way to make the kid sterile thereby saving
future generations from needless um...lack of brain functions (am I allowed to say the S word here?)
but yeah...that kid's special and not in any good way.

Mewfour
9th September 2005, 09:38 PM
maybe we'll get lucky and his dad will find a way to make the kid sterile thereby saving
future generations from needless um...lack of brain functions (am I allowed to say the S word here?)
but yeah...that kid's special and not in any good way.

You can swear here, but you gotta' turn off the filter option in your profile first. Then you ca say shit, fuck, tits, whatever.

SupremeChampion
11th September 2005, 10:28 PM
[i]i tell you, if i was that kids dad, first i would crack him upside the head with the XBox 360 for being stupid. well, not really but i would be peeved. i mean, what kid wants to risk his dad's job anyway. he has to know that he wasn't allowed to play it.

~The Italian Stallion