PDA

View Full Version : Can't Log Into My Old Account. :(

MetallixGirl
21st July 2005, 11:05 AM
Sorry for making this new account, I'll delete it immediately after I get my old one back...:)

I've tried to login to my old account but it won't accept it because of a special character. (Probably the appostraphe in Metallix's Girl) so I'm basically locked out...:( Can anyone help me please?

Kevin, I sent you a PM but I completely forgot about this forum until right now...sorry...^^

Metallixs Girl
21st July 2005, 12:54 PM
Awesome, thanks to whoever fixed it! ^_^

Kevin
21st July 2005, 02:00 PM
You're welcome :ninja:

Carrot
4th October 2005, 08:49 PM
Isn't it great how these things happen? :smilie:

Mr. bikini fan
6th February 2006, 12:38 PM
It is bad to create duplicate accounts, you can feel a shame and guilty in your hearts, and minds.

Lady Vulpix
6th February 2006, 01:05 PM
While it is bad to have more than one account, if you can't access the old one, then you don't really have it, so it's ok to make a new one (unless the reason you can't access it is because you were banned, in which case your new account will be banned as well).

This was an old thread, there was no reason to revive it, especially to scold someone for an action that was approved and supported by an admin.

Add to it that this is your first post on this board... it makes me wonder whether it's not you who has a duplicate account.

Magmar
6th February 2006, 03:56 PM
Not to mention his signature is too big. Is there a way to look at the IP and click it, and all accoutns posting under that IP come up?