PDA

View Full Version : NEW OPENING! And a couple possible catches

Zak
22nd July 2005, 01:50 AM
Well, I heard there was a new opening on today's Battle Factory episode. Haven't seen it yet, but more about it as soon as someone who has posts. But from what I heard...

-Drew and Harley appear in it.
-Brock is seen with a Bonsly.
-TR are seen with a Manene.
-Manyuura also happens to whiz by in a part with TR.

Discuss... or add more.

Chris 2.1
22nd July 2005, 10:02 AM
Brock with Bonsly? I'm happy with that :D. Drew's return is fantastic, and Harley's is also good. If his evilness is commonplace, however, he might lose a bit of interest.

Manene is the Mr Mime pre-evo, right? *Imagines it hugging James* Uh-oh. No releases from them...please? Although this could be interesting. Perhaps a follower like Snubbull. Manyula is interesting but I doubt it has too much relevence.

Rocketboy
25th July 2005, 12:10 AM
Manene is also seen in the ending with Pikachu's group, but not TR's. Hmm....

Zak
25th July 2005, 04:08 PM
Weird... the ending shows Manene with the Twerps' Pokemon. Could this be another Wurmple?

~Zak

homeofmew
25th July 2005, 08:04 PM
the Pre mr Mime is definetly with TR thhe Sneasal thing is like
Jiggly being annoying and stuff.
abot the pre mr mime imo there is only one and its tr cause meowth is playing the drums.

Rocketboy
26th July 2005, 12:12 AM
Weird... the ending shows Manene with the Twerps' Pokemon. Could this be another Wurmple?

~Zak

Did-Didn't I just say that?

I don't think it's another Wurmple because the writers don't usually pull stuff like that twice.

Zak
26th July 2005, 12:28 AM
Whoops... must have missed it. Lol, sorry.

~Zak

Chris 2.1
28th July 2005, 03:30 PM
I doubt both groups would have Manene. I'd like to see one meet Ash & Co, be their friend, then go and find TR, and be their friend...and then both groups meet and realize they both want the Manene which has charmed them both. Hehe.

If Brock's Bonsly uses fake tears....well we'll have another crybaby... 0_o;;