PDA

View Full Version : Web hosting.

Sceptile_Master
24th July 2005, 02:22 PM
OK, does anyone know any web hosts that are good free ones. One that I can upgrade to a payed one in a couple of months when I finally get my own paypal card and a bit more cash and stuff. Although I don't need a huge multimedia compatible website host. It's just for a personal project I'm working on ATM moment. Meaning that a cheap one would be good as I don't need too much. A website builder is definetely not need as even if they had one I would code it myselfanyhoo, as that way I can make the site look how I want it too.

Also PHP compatibility (for when I pay for it, i know I can't get that for free) would be nice. It's not completely necessary though.

Chris
24th July 2005, 04:18 PM
OK, does anyone know any web hosts that are good free ones.

Sorry, that's pretty much a paradox right there.

Sceptile_Master
24th July 2005, 04:25 PM
Well you know what I mean. Ones that'll do for a couple of month until I get paypal and stuff. You know one that will do until then and then I can upgrade to one that has a fair amount of web space. I would use freewebs as it is is cheap... But... I need more than 200MB space and 1.5 GB bandwidth.

firepokemon
10th August 2005, 09:43 PM
Ask your parents. Tell them you feel depressed that all these people on the internet have an opportunity that you don't have.