PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Crashers

GreenShirT
25th July 2005, 05:32 PM
I just got back from seeing Wedding Crashers and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. Without a doubt one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time. I am a big VV fan and Owen Wilson is ok too. Having the Man, Mr Christopher Walken in it though clinched it for me. I was laughing throughout and so was everyone else in the screen, which was still very full even though it has been out for a while now.

Me and Sue went to go see Wedding Crashers last friday but it was sold out when we got there so had to see Dark Water instead (which sucked balls).

So, anyone else seen it and what ya think?

Magmar
25th July 2005, 05:33 PM
I haven't seen it yet but I would like to tomorrow evening. Thank you for the good review, oh, and Dark Water sucked balls as well.

Kris
26th July 2005, 04:41 PM
I havent seen it yet but from the adverts it looks very very good!

Will definately try and see it sometime soon

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
2nd August 2005, 04:11 AM
I saw it last Saturday and have to say it was a better average movie in my eyes. It had its funny movie, was at some points quite provocative but never went overboard. Unfortunately it didn't have any really memorable scenes, it's a movie you'll most likely forget quickly. The best movie with Owen Wilson to date in my opinion.

Dark-San
6th August 2005, 10:50 AM
[b][size=3] The movie isn't released in my country yet. What is it all about? I'm too lazy to search for any movie review sites.

Just read from the papers that this movie recently overtaken Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the number one seat. Oh and also both version Dark Water really sucks.

Lawrence III_Fanatic
9th August 2005, 09:35 PM
Saw it when it first came out. I was dragged along by some friends, but I was pleasantly surprised at the end. I found myself LOLing quite a bit. Vaughn was excellent, as was Wilson. They made a great team. (Although I found the presence of Christopher Walken only slightly creepy. He's in every movie!)

Jeff
7th January 2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah, old thread, but I thought I'd bring it back up considering this just came out on DVD and I saw it for the first time just now (uncut version). It was pretty good, not really the best movie I ever saw, but still quite good. Vince Vaughn and that girl he was with were both quite funny, not to mention some other members of that family. Owen Wilson was ok in it, he almost seemed mostly there for the awwww factor (especially at the end, but I won't spoil anything). All in all a good movie, I'd reccomend it, especially as a date movie. I'd have to say that the only thing that really dissapointed me was that even though parts of it took place, and were filmed near where I live, I didn't see any place I recognized, oh well, still good.

Drago
18th January 2006, 01:54 AM
It wasn't bad, but nothing incredibly spectacular. I felt the actors' performances outweighed the plot, which didn't go very far.
I preferred Shanghai Noon as far as Owen Wilson movies go, but I like most Jackie Chan movies anyway.

Walken fit the role well as usual, though the highlight of the film for me was Isla Fisher. I'd never heard of her before this movie.