PDA

View Full Version : Preview-Untitled

Mystic_clown
25th July 2005, 11:47 PM
Yeah, yeah. i know my "World's Most Wanted" idea went down the crapper, but here's another one I've been kicking around for some time. Inspired by "Little Nicky"

Beelzebub, Lucifer's scheming and treacherous right-hand demon has betrayed the prince of darkness and sealed him up between two dementions. With Lucifer gone, Beelzebub plans to take over Hell and use its armies to wage war upon Earth and Heaven. Unfortunately for him, there's one small detail Beelzebub overlooked.

Lucifer had a son.

Cassius, probably one of the biggest slackers in the world, who is now residing in the human world. Funnily enough, he's the only thing keeping Beelzebub from seizing complete control. So now, it's up to the devil spawn to save his old man and restore things to normal, whether he likes it or not. This wont be easy considering Beelzebub is throwing everything he's got at him.

To make things worse, word of Lucifer's imprisonment reaches the hights of Heaven and a group of over-rightous angels, seeing this as a chance to wipe out Hell, are also after the unfortunate son of of the devil.

Darien Shields
27th July 2005, 06:32 PM
Well, I can definately see the inspiration there, but, um, maybe you'd want to stray more into err, less inspired territory. And also into something that sounds less like "Little Nicky, the game, now availble on PS2, Game Boy, and X Box".

Of course, maybe when you actually write it it will actually be a lot different. Who can say. But from what you've said, it sounds a lot like some things that are about already- Spawn, for instance, or that sort of thing.

Mystic_clown
27th July 2005, 11:43 PM
GAAH!! *falls to knees* I'm no good at this!