PDA

View Full Version : DarkTemplarZ vs. Chris W: Ref Chris 2.0 (ROUND 3 REFFED)

DarkTemplarZ
29th July 2005, 05:04 PM
I need somebody to battle. 2 on 2, both out at once, 4 day DQ, I pick first, opponent attacks first, arena's a desert in early morning underneath a shady cliff, cold sand, etc. No substitute, no rest.

I'll be using my male Rhyhorn Sion and my male Sneasel Aoshi.

EDIT: Put in Chris' modifications to the rules.

Chris Watarimono
29th July 2005, 08:15 PM
I'll take you on if you don't mind. :3 Even though I'm a frequent battler, you don't mind if you knock up the DQ time for, say 4 days? Also, I'm calling for a Substitute/Rest ban as well.

If that's fine, I'll send out Ferdinand, the Male Snorunt, and Asmodeous, the Male Larvitar.

*sends out two Pokeballs, an Icy and Navy Blue one, as well as a Jet black and Teal one. The Pokeballs release a small yellow snowflake with a black interior, as well as a small gray dinosaur creature piercing red eyes*

Ferdinand: Snorunt! ^^
Asmodeous: Larvitar! ^0^

I'll post attacks shortly. -Chris R.

Chris Watarimono
29th July 2005, 09:02 PM
All right! Let's start this thing! First things first, we need some music!

Hawthorne Heights - Blue Burns Orange

Wahahahaha! Let's see...

Ferdinand, start off with a Double Team, then fire a stream of Icy Wind at Sion! End with a Water Pulse at Aoshi, but start off with a delay so that your attack hits slower yet smoother.

Double Team ~ Icy Wind (@ Sion) ~ Water Pulse (@ Aoshi, with delay)

Asmodeous, go with a Dragon Dance to power up your status, then keep your distance a fire off a Secret Power to Aoshi. End by striking Sion with your Pursuit!

Dragon Dance ~ Secret Power (@ Aoshi) ~ Pursuit (@ Sion)

DarkTemplarZ
29th July 2005, 09:37 PM
Let's kick this old school. Sion, shrug off Ferdinand's Double Team by firing off an Earthquake. It might be weakened by the sand but it'll do the job. Then duck away from the Icy Wind with Dig weaken the ground beneath Ferdinand so he'll be dropped into a hole and render him effectively useless for the remainder of the round. If you can still launch another attack, take the Pursuit and hit Larvitar with Brick Break.

Earthquake - Dig to dodge and bury Ferdinand - Brick Break @ Larvitar if possible

Larvitar just made a big mistake. Aoshi, while he's doing Dragon Dance, teach him a lesson and take the free punch he's giving you; blast him with Dynamicpunch. Next, if Larvitar is able to get his attack off, boost up your speed and dodge it with Agility. If Larvitar doesn't attack, poison him with Toxic. Be sure to stay clear of the hole that Sion buried Ferdinand in, then follow up Rhyhorn's Brick Break with an Ice Punch

Dynamicpunch @ Larvitar - Agility/Toxic - Ice Punch

Chris Watarimono
19th August 2005, 01:15 PM
Oh ref, oh ref, oh where can you be? We need a ref for this battle, you see...=\

-Chris R.

Chris 2.1
27th August 2005, 06:08 AM
I guess I can help you guys out.

DarkTemplarZ vs Chris Watarimono

Round 1

Amid a cool, dessert clearing were two battlers from the ASB community. Chris Watarimono, with his bright coloured custom Pokeballs, and DTZ, who watched contently from the other side. Sipping a Pina Colada, I announced that the battle had begun.

Wasting no time, Pokeballs flew through the air. Swirling white light materialized into four forms. Snorunt, the ice hat Pokemon, Larvitar, the rare and admirable rock child, Sion the rhino and Sneasel the sneak weasel all materialized and faced off against each other.

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 100% (0% Fatigue)
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 100% (0% Fatigue)

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 100% (0% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 100% (0% Fatigue)

Attacks:

Ferdinand: Double Team ~ Icy Wind (@ Sion) ~ Water Pulse (@ Aoshi, with delay)

Asmodeous: Dragon Dance ~ Secret Power (@ Aoshi) ~ Pursuit (@ Sion)

Sion: Earthquake - Dig to dodge and bury Ferdinand - Brick Break @ Larvitar if possible

Aoshi: Dynamicpunch @ Larvitar - Agility/Toxic - Ice Punch

BEGIN!

Ferdinand gave a merry cheer, flashing white and causing multiple images to appear all around the group. He gave a cheeky grin, as did Asmodeous, who glowed a teal shade as he began spirutually enhancing his energy. The large, gruff looking Sion stamped his feet hard into the sand, sending a tremour across the arena which eliminated Ferdinand's clones. The little snow hat seemed rather dissapointed.

Aoshi, meanwhile, charged up a lotof energy and streaked across the sand. Smashing his fist into Asmodeous' face, Sneasel leapt back, having dealt superb damage.

Ferdinand opened his mouth and blasted a stream of icy particles at Sion. Sion leapt towards the sand and burrowed underneath it, tunnelling under Ferdinand and causing the snow hat to fall into a large, chasm-like trap. Sion gave a heavy grunt, smirking all the while.

Looking furious, Asmodeous began creating a series of tennis-ball sized orbs of glowing energy. They turned a tan colour, matching the sand, and Asmodeous slammed them into the ground. Small tremours flew across the arena, but Aoshi used his swiftness to leap across the sand and evade the attacks.

Little Larvitar was finding this a tough match. Eying the top of Sion from the big sandy chasm, he leapt down there angrily, screeching his name. Dealing a weak hit onto the rough rocky hide of Sion, Asmodeous was surprised when Sion smashed his front paws into him in a large leaping chop. Sion sent Asmodeous flying back out of the hole, and he followed, too, landing back next to Aoshi.

It was Fredinand who struck next, aiming as high as he could and blasting a water pulse through the air. It then began raining back down upon him, sloshing with the sand and mixing into some sort of sand. Fredinand gave an angry cry as he became somewhat stuck in the sloppy sand.

As the round drew to a close, Aoshi sped forwards and smashed Asmodeous in the face, dealing heavy damage.

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 90% (7% Fatigue)
Stuck in the muddy sand
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 87% (12% Fatigue)
Stats raised

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 96% (9% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 100% (11% Fatigue)

DarkTemplarZ
28th August 2005, 10:53 AM
Oh yeah, we got this.

Sion, it's time to go for the kill. Snorunt is stuck in a nice little hole so bury him with another Earthquake. And now that he's stuck underground, Earthquake him again. Just keep Earthquaking until Ferdinand can get out of the ground. Once he's out, welcome him with a nice Flamethrower.
Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake/Flamethrower, all at Snorunt

Aoshi, you've got Larvitar all to yourself for this round. Start off by hitting Larvitar with an Icy Wind, follow up with an Aerial Ace, and finally, if Larvitar tries to charge at you for some close range physical attack, try to get his legs with an Ice Beam, or at least the ground around him, otherwise hit him with Shadow Ball.
Icy Wind ~ Aerial Ace ~ Ice Beam/Shadow Ball

Chris Watarimono
28th August 2005, 04:36 PM
First off, music change.

Paul Van Dyk - Nothing but You

Now that's through, we can concentrate on what's more important! =D

All right you guys, that last round didn't play out as well as I thought. However, we can return the favor!

Ferdinand, you may be stuck, but not for long! Free yourself by firing a Shadow Ball onto the ground to propell yourself into the air and out the chasm. Flamethrower? Scary! Fight back by using your Water Pulse to counter those flames and hit Sion!

If one Shadow ball doesn't work to free you, then just keep aiming them at the ground until you propell yourself enough to break out.

Shadow Ball (@ Ground) ~ Water Pulse (@ Sion)/Shadow Ball (@ Ground) x2

Asmodeous, looks like you've got Aoshi to all your lonesome. No matter, since you can take him. ;) This is going to be a big pull, but with him in sights, we won't be able to miss, so blast through that Icy Wind with a Hyper Beam! Wreck Aoshi's concentration in Aerial Ace with a Screech and give him a nice dose of a long range Toxic for the finish.

Hyper Beam (@ Aoshi) ~ Screech (@ Aoshi) ~ Toxic

Let's rock!

Ferdinand: Snorunt! >-<
Asmodeus: Tar! Larvitar! ^0^

Chris Watarimono
28th August 2005, 04:37 PM
Oh, Toxic is going for Aoshi BTW. Speaking of Aoshi, did he get a speed boost from Agility?

-Chris R.

Chris 2.1
29th August 2005, 07:41 AM
Chris: *points at edit button*

Yea Aoshi did, but I forgot to add it in. Apologies.

DarkTemplarZ VS Chris Watarimono

Round 2

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 90% (7% Fatigue)
Stuck in the muddy sand
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 87% (12% Fatigue)
Stats raised

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 96% (9% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 100% (11% Fatigue)
Speed boost

Sion: Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake/Flamethrower, all at Snorunt

Aoshi: Icy Wind ~ Aerial Ace ~ Ice Beam/Shadow Ball

Ferdinand: Shadow Ball (@ Ground) ~ Water Pulse (@ Sion)/Shadow Ball (@ Ground) x2

Asmodeous: Hyper Beam (@ Aoshi) ~ Screech (@ Aoshi) ~ Toxic

BEGIN!

Sion stamped his feet and the earth shook. Aoshi began spitting furious remarks at his foe as both he and Asmodeous felt the damage from the tremor. Ferdinand was also hit, causing some of the sand to cave down on him. Luckily he was prepared, firing a shadow ball at the ground and propelling himself up into the air and out of the sand pit.

Aoshi smirked and sent a chilled wind through the air. Sion watched with malice as the wind soared towards Asmodeous. The little mite opened wide and blasted a hyper beam through the air, piercing through the wind and smashing right into Aoshi, hurling him to the ground.

As Sion saw Ferdinand, he blasted a flurry of orange flames through the air. They flew forward, sparking embers frantically, but Ferdinand was ready. He opened wide and released a huge torrent of water, supersonic rings surrounding the blast of ice-cold water as it extinguished the flames and ploughed into Sion. Aoshi ran forward with an aerial ace, but a loud screech from Asmodeous caused his concentration to ebb, dealing less damage than hoped.

Again, Sion fired a jet of flames which were soon extinguished by Ferdinands water blast. Sion gave an angry growl as Ferdinand jumped up and down excitedly. Aoshi charged up a crackling ball of shadow, firing it at Asmodeous. The orb smashed through the glob of toxic and hit Asmodeous head-on.

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 85% (15% Fatigue)
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 73% (28% Fatigue)
Stats raised

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 78% (16% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 86% (17% Fatigue)
Speed boost

Chris Watarimono
5th September 2005, 10:41 PM
All right!

Asmodeous, pull off a Secret Power and Brick Break upon Aoshi, and end with a Double Team.
Any silly digging, use an Earthquake to root them out.

Secret Power (@ Aoshi)/Earthquake ~ Brick Break (@ Aoshi)/Earthquake ~ Double Team/Earthquake

Ferdinand, use Water Pulse and an Icy Wind upon Sion. Spray a vicious amount of Spikes on their side of the field to end your phase.

[b]Water Pulse (@ Sion) ~ Icy Wind (@ Sion) ~ Spikes

Asmodeous: Tar! Larvitar! ^^
Ferdinand: Snorunt! ^0^

DarkTemplarZ
10th September 2005, 10:19 PM
Aoshi, dodge Secret Power and attack Ferdinand using a Faint Attack, then use your long arms to counter Larvitar's Brick Break with Dynamicpunch. You have a massive reach advantage over Larvitar so your attack should knock Larvitar back and effectively negate his attack. Finish up by hitting Snorunt with Toxic.

Faint Attack (Ferdinand) ~ Dynamicpunch (Larvitar) ~ Toxic (Snorunt)

Sion, break through Ferdinand's water pulse with Rock Slide, then break through the Icy Wind using Rollout, and use Earthquake to break up Larvitar's double team.

Rock Slide (Ferdinand) ~ Rollout (Ferdinand) ~ Earthquake (Larvitar)

Chris 2.1
11th September 2005, 05:02 AM
DarkTemplarZ VS Chris Watarimono

Round 2

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 85% (15% Fatigue)
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 73% (28% Fatigue)
Stats raised

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 78% (16% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 86% (17% Fatigue)
Speed boost

Chris W:

Asmodeous: Secret Power (@ Aoshi)/Earthquake ~ Brick Break (@ Aoshi)/Earthquake ~ Double Team/Earthquake
Ferdinand: Water Pulse (@ Sion) ~ Icy Wind (@ Sion) ~ Spikes

DTZ:

Aoshi: Faint Attack (Ferdinand) ~ Dynamicpunch (Larvitar) ~ Toxic (Ferdinand)
Sion: Rock Slide (Ferdinand) ~ Rollout (Ferdinand) ~ Earthquake (Larvitar)

BEGIN!

Aoshi saw a series of glowing orbs fly through the air, forming into a muddy brown colour and melding into one another. Dissapearing into the darkess, the Sneasel sped through the air, cloaked by the shadows. Asmodeous was somewhat confused, and watched as Aoshi re-appeared and tackled Ferdinand down. The ice-hat seemed rather irritated.

Ferdinand leapt up and blasted a stream of water through the air. It streaked towards Sion, who leapt back as a series of rocks rained down infront of him. They took the blast of water spectacularly, but now the arena was more cluttered and more potentially dangerous.

Aoshi leapt back as Asmodeous charged forward. As Asmodeous got near, Aoshi swung a dynamicpunch up and smashed it into Asmodeous' face, meaning his double-chopping brick break only scraped Aoshi's skin. Thrown back, Asmodeous landed in a heap.

Ferdinand blasted a sheet of icy wind across towards Sion, hoping to deal damage to the lumpy foe. Sion curled into a ball (Amazing!) and rolled through the wind, taking slightly less damage and smashing into Ferdinand's side. Ferdinand rolled back, dissapointed, but perhaps even more so when a huge glob of toxic flew and splashed across his face, seeping down into his skin and causing him much pain. Aoshi gave a mock-friendly wave.

Asmodeous saw this and created a series of identical clones. A huge tremor tore across the arena and wiped them all out, as well as damaging Aoshi, Ferdinand and Asmodeous. Ferdinand ended the round by spraying a series of spikes across the arena, peppering the place with the spiky tacs.

Team Watarimono

Ferdinand [Snorunt, M]: 68% (22% Fatigue)
Toxic damage - 4% next round
&
Asmodeous [Larvitar, M]: 60% (33% Fatigue)
Stats raised

VS

Team Z

Sion [Rhyhorn, M]: 74% (22% Fatigue)
&
Aoshi [Sneasel, M]: 78% (17% Fatigue)
Speed boost

Arena - rocks and boulders lying around. Spikes covering the arena

DarkTemplarZ, the reason rock slide didn't work is because in ASB I ref it as being something of a rockslide, and the rocks rolled down and helped block the attack. If rock throw was used, rocks would have been hurled at Ferdinand and that may have been a more appropriate technique to deal damage.

Chris Watarimono
4th October 2005, 08:42 PM
DarkTemplar, where have you gone? =\ Its been over 3 weeks since you last posted, and its way over the DQ time. I'm giving until October 7th to hurry up and post back here. I really need space for other battles.

-Chris R.

Chris Watarimono
8th October 2005, 09:43 AM
Sorry, this is WAY too long to wait for someone, and there are battles I want to start up. I'm authorizing for DQ now.

-Chris R.

Chris 2.1
8th October 2005, 10:01 AM
No problem. Chris wins by DQ.