PDA

View Full Version : Just a doubt

Ceipe
31st July 2005, 03:55 AM
Well as from G/S/C this may have arisen, but I have just noticed it. Have the programmers taken care of the following....glich? Goldeen and Seaking can learn Waterfall through leveling, can this move be forgotten? Or does the game take this move as being the HM? I'm pretty sure u can delte it, but I have this doubt.

Sceptile_Master
31st July 2005, 06:27 AM
It's not a glitch. Just like Rayquaza and Salamence get fly naturally. I think they did it deliberately. But these days a marvelous person called the move deleter helps us with all of our troubles anyhoo.

Adam3k3
31st July 2005, 08:48 AM
Can the move deleter remove HMs? And where is he in Fire Red?

Number1ChanseyFan
31st July 2005, 11:23 AM
Yes, the move deleter can get rid of any move, including HM moves. And actually, Pokémon can also forget HM moves while they are in day-care, if they level up enough and their HM move gets pushed off of their movelist.

As for the Move Deleter, he is in Fuchsia City in FireRed/LeafGreen, and he is in Lilycove City in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Poryhedron
31st July 2005, 04:48 PM
And actually, Pokémon can also forget HM moves while they are in day-care, if they level up enough and their HM move gets pushed off of their movelist.

Oh, does the Day Care accept pokémon with HM moves these days? Used to be they wouldn't, for that very reason.

Adam3k3
31st July 2005, 05:44 PM
Yes, the move deleter can get rid of any move, including HM moves. And actually, Pokémon can also forget HM moves while they are in day-care, if they level up enough and their HM move gets pushed off of their movelist.

As for the Move Deleter, he is in Fuchsia City in FireRed/LeafGreen, and he is in Lilycove City in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Thanks for the help.

Ceipe
31st July 2005, 05:47 PM
Ok, I knew about the move deleter, and I just realized my question was posted wrong. I mean, can he substitute Waterfall (or Fly in the other case) by replacing it with a move just learned by leveling up or using a TM if this move was learnt by level up rather then the HM?

Number1ChanseyFan
31st July 2005, 07:24 PM
Oh, does the Day Care accept pokémon with HM moves these days? Used to be they wouldn't, for that very reason.

In my Emerald game, the day-care center accepted my Lapras with Surf. It was a Level 5 recently hatched one, I was breeding her with a Modest Ditto with Everstone to try and get a Modest Lapras. Anyways, when I went back to get my Lapras, Surf was off of her movelist.

Ok, I knew about the move deleter, and I just realized my question was posted wrong. I mean, can he substitute Waterfall (or Fly in the other case) by replacing it with a move just learned by leveling up or using a TM if this move was learnt by level up rather then the HM?

Meh, I really don't know. If I had to guess, I would say that even though the move was learned through leveling up, it would still have to be removed by the move deleter, because it is still an HM move, regardless of whether or not it was learned through leveling up. However, I can't say for sure 100%.