PDA

View Full Version : Preview - (still needs a name)

Silencer
4th August 2005, 10:14 AM
This is the Prologue of the pokemonese spin-off that I want to write. I'm working on the first couple of chapters right now so this just an overview of what information you can get out of reading pokemonese.

My name is Drake. I am not aware of my last name. That’s because my parents left me on the streets at the age of 5. I don’t know why they did this. They might be poor or where in a shady business that they wanted to spare me for. I’ll never know for sure, until I can find them. Then there’s another thing. I don’t know if they are still alive or not.

One thing I do know for certain is that in my young life I have experienced a lot. I lived on the street for half a year. After that I was taking in by a man of infinite kindness. This man was old but wise and taught me everything I needed to know to keep myself from danger. Soon after my master passed away I began my journey in the wild. Just as any other boy or girl of my age I took interest in training creatures called pokémon.

When things were starting to be looking up for me I was contacted by a fiendish pokémon who tempted me into joining their underground organisation. A year I had stood up with the jobs they gave me, these jobs had nothing to do with my skills as a trainer. But one job went to far and I decided to leave this group. Now I am teamed up with a guy that could well be their greatest nemesis. I have vowed to have my revenge for everything that this organisation put me through.

And to pay for the crimes I committed.