PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "Entertainment Pack" type game?

Zak
11th August 2005, 05:07 AM
I guess this could go either here or PCG, since it's not the kind of thing you'd see here often, so move it if you wish. But then again... original for this forum. I'm just talking about the old computer games like Minesweeper, Solitaire, Pinball, Reversi... etc.

Mine would be Snood, hands down.

PNT510
11th August 2005, 02:55 PM
[b]Solitaire, never with another game have a spent some much time doing so little(well excluding Diablo 2).

The Blue Avenger
11th August 2005, 06:56 PM
Snood is the winner for me. So addicting. Snood for the GBA is one of the best things I've ever gotten for long car rides. And I think there's supposed to be one for the DS at some point...

Knight of Time
12th August 2005, 05:12 PM
Cool topic Zak.

I'd have to say Chip's Challenge. With all the fun of a puzzle game combined with an action game, this game is a lot of fun (dodging monsters, grabbing computer chips, getting keys and different kinds of footwear is basically what this game is all about), but I find it even more fun to make your own levels, b/c you can submit them to a certain site (if we have any CC players here besides me, I'll gladly PM/IM you the URL if you are interested) for others to download and play the levels (there happens to be a Chip's Challenge Level Pack with 149 new levels that come after the first 148 (Lesson 1 to Special) which has levels made by a good assortment of people, including yours truly).

Heald
12th August 2005, 05:14 PM
Ski Free

Jeff
12th August 2005, 09:42 PM
I can spend hours playing various solitare games. I have a collection of solitare games on my Palm and that's how I usually kill time. As for on the PC, I'm quite partial to Classic Solitare and Spider Solitare.