Very cold
Use of Solar Beam severely limited

* Trainer Issued Commands *
Link 10
"Metal Claw ~ Slash ~ Faint Attack"
Killer Tai
"Razor Leaf ~ Vine Whip ~ Body Slam"

* Round Seven Begins *

The arena begins to change almost at once. From the shining metal comes a rocky floor. black, but with a faint red glow to them. Trees sprout again, but these are different. Black torn, charred. As if they had been burnt. The temperature of the arena rises quicly and both pokemon cringe under the increased heat. In two opposing diagonal corners the rocky floor drops down, to reveal a pit filled with bubbling hot lava. With the sun bearing down from up above it's extremely hot.

Not one to back down Darkfrost is first to attack. Leaping forward, his claw glows in grey light and is coated by a layer of shining metal. A fast swipe, and an new gash is made in Bulbasaur's side. Bulbasaur cries in pain, but retaliates quickly. From within it's bulb emerge a number of sharp edged leaves. The leaves shoot out at speed, lashing into the Sneasel and cutting it once more.

Darkforst, backs away again, stepping precariously close to a lava pit. Fortunatly his footing is soild, he jumps high and fast, landing behind Bulbasaur, he makes swift, quick slashes with his claws. Bulbasaur spins around, but is dealt a heavy slash to the face. Crying in pain it unravels it's vines in an attempt to whip the Sneasel at close range, but with the slash having forced Bulbasaur to close his eyes, the vines lash wildly at nothing.

Darkfrost backs away, panting slightly, and making sure he avoids the vines at all cost. He prepares his final attack. Disappearing from veiw all together, he moves silently through the arena, before finally reappearing behind Bulbasaur once more. Surrounded by dark energy he once again slashes at Bulbasaur. The attacks are all becoming to much for Bulbasaur. The grass pokemon spins around again. It's breathing heavy and difficult, it tries to execute an attack. But it's too much. Bulbasaur falls flat on his face before he can even get close to Darfrost.

The ref takes out his clock, and give Bulbasaur ten seconds to get back up. The seconds go by, but Bulbasaur is unmoving. The Ref declares Bulbasaur to be out of the match.

* Results *

Topic Starter Pokemon
Darkfrost the Sneasel
35% Health
Covered with small open cuts
Ice creating abilities less fatigued

Bulbasaur the Bulbasaur
0% Health
Covered with open cuts
Physically exhausted
Unconcious

* Arena Status *

Fire arena still in play.
Sunny Day is in effect for 1 more round.

* Next round order *

Killer Tai chooses a new pokemon
Killer Tai attacks
Link 10 attacks

killer tai
8th September 2002, 08:16 AM
bulbasaurs down but I have charmander,charmander go
use flamethrower~flamethrower and fire spin

Matt
9th September 2002, 09:32 PM
ok i want to return my pokemon. GO Houndour.
Faint Attack~Crunch~Shadow Ball

Matt
10th September 2002, 07:12 PM
ok sry everybody i didnt know you couldnt switch -_-
so now what am i sopposed to do?

RaZoR LeAf
11th September 2002, 05:34 AM
You can switch. It just counts your pokemon out of the match. You recall Sneasel, you can't use it again.

RaZoR LeAf
14th September 2002, 02:11 PM
* Battle *
Link 10
Darkfrost the Sneasel
versus
Killer Tai
Charmander the Charmander
[/center]

* Stats *
Darkfrost the Sneasel
46% Health
Covered with small open cuts
Ice creating abilities fatigued

100% Health
Ready to Battle

Link 10
Sneasel Return ~ Go Houndour

* Round Seven Begins *

As Killer Tai brings his new Charmander into play, Link 10 decides he is at a major disadvantage. He chooses to recall his Sneasel and send out Blackflame a male Houndour.

* Results *

Blackflame the Houndour
100% Health
Ready to Battle

100% Health
Ready to Battle
Impatient

* Arena Status *

Sunny Day is in effect for 1 more round.

* Next round order *

Link10 attacks first
Killer tai attacks seocnd.

Sorry folks i found out that recalling is done in one round and then the attacks have to be made in a new round.

Matt
17th September 2002, 05:09 PM
Faint Attack~Crunch~Shadow Ball
i already listed my attacks

killer tai
18th September 2002, 08:14 AM
ok charmander wait for him to come near u with the faint attack then grab him andd hit him ur seimic toss to throw him into the lava then burn him with 2 flamethrowers in there

seimic toss into the lava~flamethrower~flamethrower

RaZoR LeAf
25th September 2002, 01:28 PM
* Battle *
Link 10
Blak Flame the Houndour
versus
Killer Tai

* Stats *
Black Flame the Houndour
100% Health

100% Health

Killer Tai
"Seismic Toss ~ Flame Thrower ~ Flame Thrower
Link 10
"Faint Attack ~ Crunch ~ Shadow Ball"

* Round Eight Begins *

Two fire pokemon now face each other, in the equally as hot Fire Arena. These next few rounds will be intersting.

Black Flame begins the round, in a flash of dark energy he phases out of visability. Charmander looks around trying to predict where his opponent will reappear. Another flash of darkness, and Houndour is behind Charmander. Quickly the devil dog pokemon swings round slicing the fire pokemon with his sharp tail. Charmander, ready for the attack grabs the tail as it whips past his face and holds the Houndour firmly. Charmander swings around, taking Houndour with him. The momentum builds up, befreo Charmander releases Black Flame. The firey dog is heading straight for a pit of lava.

Black Flame kicks his legs in an attempt to slow down. He lands hard and skids towards the pit, but the quick thinking dog, digs his sharp claws into the coals and grinds to a near miss. His tail sitting only millimetres from the firey lava.

Charmander leaps away, preparing for flame attack. A stream of red and orange flickering flames emerges from the pokemon's jaw and heads towards Houndour. Before the dog can escape he is enveloped by the fire. Pushing against it, Houndour jumps out the flames licking at his skin as he escapes. Running fast towards Charmander, Houndour's mouth crackles with dark energy. He bites down hard on Charmander's tail, quickly jutting back and forth in an attempt to swing or inflict great damage on Charmander.

Charmander squels in pain, but quickly works to remove his attacker. His tail flares, close to Houndour's eyes. Houndour closes them and releases his powerful hold. Charmander quickly moves away, before blowing a long stream of fire. As Houndour reopens his eyes, a wall of fire stands before him. Seeing the image of Charmander through the flames, his eyes glow a sickly purple. In the maw of the mouth, a ball of ghostly energy forms. Houndour throws his head up, releasing the ball into the air. As it falls, he spins around hitting the ball with his back legs, knocking it out through the flames and towards Charmander.

The attack hits Charmander in the stomach, but not full force. The friction and power of the Fire helped to weakn the attack slightly. Both pokemon watch each other intently. This will be a very interesting pairing indeed.

* Results *

Black Flame the Houndour
89% Health
A bit hot

87% Health
A bit light headed

* Arena Status *

Sunny Day is no longer in effect
Some of the coals have ignited and a wall of fire seperates the two pokemon.

killer tai
27th September 2002, 02:18 PM
ok charmander is not going to win him ur seimic toos into the pit again the flame thrower then ur fire spin attack like last time

seimic too~flamethrower~fire spin

Matt
27th September 2002, 02:26 PM
Ok wait untill he gets to you with the Sicsmic Toss Attack. When he gets ready to use it use Faint Attack Then Crunch and finally Shadow Ball

RaZoR LeAf
11th October 2002, 02:23 PM
* Battle *
Link 10
Blak Flame the Houndour
versus
Killer Tai

* Stats *
Black Flame the Houndour
89% Health
A bit hot

87% Health
A bit light headed

Killer Tai
"Seimic Toss ~ Flame Thrower ~ Fire Spin"
Link 10
"Faint Attack ~ Crunch ~ Shadow Ball"

* Round Nine Begins *

The round begins with a wall of fire seperating the two pokemon. Despite both pokemon being fire types it's still a hazard. Black Flame seems reluctant to pass through, so in order for the battle to continue, Charmander leaps through eagerly. As the fire lizard reaches for Black Flame, the black dog disappears in a puff of black smoke.

Charmander frantically searches all around, but it's no use, as Black Flame rematerialises behind the worried pokemon and bites into his tail. Charmander howls, but manages to shake the canine free. Hopping back, Charmander opens his mouth revelaing a swirling ball of flame. The flame blasts forward, a jet of burning hot fire, straight over Houndour.

Houndour braces against the flame, and finally pushes his way out of the atatck. Puncing forward, his jaws crackle with dark energy and he bites down, his jaw clamping hard into the scaly hide of Charmander.

Charmander thinks quikcly of how to break Houndour free, and concentrates fire energy into his tail. The flame tip flares, and Hounrour jumps back to avoid contact with his eyes. When he reopens them, he finds himself staring head on at a swirling vortex of fire, heading straight for him. With no time to run, the flames hit him.

They don't hurt very much, but they create a wall of fire all around Houndour. Unwilling to step through the flames, Houndour forms an orb of dark energy in his mouth. With a swift wing of the neck he launches the orb up over the flames, and watches it crash down upon Charmander.

Before both pokemon can rest, a claxon sounds. The arena is changing once again, the hot coals and lava melt away revealing a plain old metal arena again. The heat level drops significantly. The pokemon await their next orders.

* Results *

* Stats *
Black Flame the Houndour
71% Health
A bit hot
Trapped in a circle of flame

76% Health
A bit light headed

* Arena Status *

Metal Arena now in play
Dig is disabled
A circle of fire surrounds Black Flame

Matt
11th October 2002, 03:53 PM
Ok use Swift then Smog then Toxic.

RaZoR LeAf
18th October 2002, 02:30 PM
7 days an no killer tai post. I'll give until tomorrow night, but if there's nothing by then, this battle goes to link10 by disqualification. Killer tai if you read this, you have exactly 24 hours, from my clock. Currently reading 20:27 on my computer screen, you have till then tomorrow night, or you loose.

killer tai
19th October 2002, 11:26 AM
I've been away for a little while hbut now I'm bacl

get through the swift and grab him and hit him on the floor then burn him until

seismic toss~flamethrower~flamethrower

Matt
5th November 2002, 08:26 AM
*bump* This was on the 4th page.

RaZoR LeAf
5th November 2002, 10:03 AM
Sorry i though i'd just replied to this.

* Battle *
Link 10
Blak Flame the Houndour
versus
Killer Tai

* Stats *
Black Flame the Houndour
71% Health
A bit hot
Trapped in a circle of flame

76% Health
A bit light headed

Link 10
"Swift ~ Smog ~ Toxic"
Killer Tai
"Seismic Toss ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower"

* Round Ten Begins *

The round begins with Blackflame trapped in a circle of fire, caused by Charmander in the preious round. Both pokemon are equally matched, and both have taken similar amounts of damage. Blackflame, unwilling to step through the flames, glows a slight golden colour, before spitting a series of five-tipped golden stars out of his mouth. The stars fly through the flames unharmed and head for Charmander.

In a faled attempt to outrun them, Charmander is battered by the attack. Choosing to risk the extra damage, the plucky lizard jumps through the flames and grabs Houndour by the legs. With a sharp pull, Charmadner swings the Houndour around, finally letting go and allowing the dog to crash land outside the reach of the flames.

Angered, Black Flame rears his head and bears his sharp teeth. He takes a deep breath and blows a billowng cloud of noxious purple gas in Charmander's direction. Charmadner not realising the extent of the attack, takes a few steps back and begns spouting a stream of fire. The fire hits the gas and the noxious vapour immediatly ignites! The fire spreads quickly enveloping the gas, before it Explodes! Both pokemon are hit by the blast, knocked back to the very edges of the arena they cling onto the edge for safety, as explosion disapates and the arena becomes covered in embers.

The force of the blast must have knocked both pokemon hard, as they've forgotten their orders. Instead they stare each other down, both blaming the other for the tremedous blast. A claxon sounds, and on the main screen a tree covered in snow appears indicating the next arena change. The embers sizzle as the arena floor becomes cold, mounds of snow piling up. A lone tree erupts from the ground near Charmander, while beside Blackflame a large rock emerges. Fans begin to low in the stadium and a harrowing cold wind begins to blow the anow about. Both pokemon shield their eyes from the snow.

* Results *

Black Flame the Houndour
59% Health
Bewildered
Bad Head

62% Health
Bewildered
Bad head

* Arena Status *

Ice Arena in play next round:
Fire attacks lowered 5%
Accuracy lowered 5%

killer tai
5th November 2002, 06:50 PM
don't worry about the snow charmander just hit him with a snowball in his eyes then burn him with fire spin the flamethrower

hit him with a snowball~fire spin~flame thrower

Matt
5th November 2002, 07:08 PM
Houndour: *looks at previous attack* A SNOW BALL!?!?! XD Thats really funny.
Matt: -_-;; He can choose whatever attack he wants too.
Houndour: Right but a snowball??
Matt: Well just ignore it!
Houndour: Ok ^_^
Matt: You are stupid
Houndour: I know i am!
Matt: O.O right.....
Houndour: Well can i have the attacks now??
Matt: Oh ya forgot
Houndour: And you call me stupid -_-;
Matt: Ok ~Dodge the Snowball~Faint Attack + Crunch Combo
Houndour: Good Moves =)
Matt: Thankz thought of them myself
Houndour: Thats Hard to believe
Matt: HEY!
Houndour: =) Hehehehehhe

RaZoR LeAf
9th November 2002, 02:12 PM
* Battle *
Link 10
Blackflame the Houndour
versus
Killer Tai

* Stats *

Black Flame the Houndour
59% Health
Bewildered
Bad Head

62% Health
Bewildered
Bad head

Killer Tai
"Snowball ~ Fire Spin ~ Flamethrower"
Link 10
"Dodge ~ Faint Attack + Crunch"

* Round Eleven Begins *

With the ice round in play both fire pokemon are reduced in power, not to mention the snow and wind lashing at their faces. Charmander takes the new environment in his stride, scooping a ball of snow into his hands and throwing it at his enemy. Frozen water it is basically, and it'll do damage just nicely. Blackflame though, is in no mood for games and quickly jumps to avoid the attack, allowing the snowball to plop into the rock behind him.

Charmander saddens, snow isn't much fun at all. It's cold, wet and not good for the health. But in this environment fire can still be deadly. Releasing a stream of fire Charmander creates a ring of flames that spiral towards Blackflame. The dark pokemon isn't looking too pleased, as he sees snow around melting into water. He thinks quicklt, then evenveloping his body in pure darkness, there's a puff of smoke and he's disappeared from sight.

The ring of fire hits the snow and melts it into water. But the water doesn't stay long and freezes back into a sheet of ice. Houndour reappears beside Charmander, lashing at the lizard pokemon with his paws. Before Charmander can retaliate, Blackflame digs his teeth into his enemies body. Charamander squeals in pain, shaking to try to release the biting.

Shaking is no good, so Charmander takes a fast breath. Breathing a cloud of fire at Blackflame, he finally backs off. As the fire cuts through the blizard, droplets of water fall onto Blackflame. Though not a massive water atatck, he isn't happy to be getting wet.

* Results *

Black Flame the Houndour
50% Health
A bit cold
Bad Head

51% Health
Large injury on side
Bad head

* Arena Status *

Sheet of ice where Blackflame one stood.
Ice is VERY slippery

Matt
9th November 2002, 05:32 PM
Use Sunny Day, Flamethrower, then Faint Attack.

killer tai
16th November 2002, 02:23 PM
ok charmander I got a plan thats may work use ur fire spin then fire blast then when he uses faint attack turn around to where he is and then use ur seismic toss to send him into a deep patch of snow

fire spin~fire blast~seismic toss

RaZoR LeAf
5th December 2002, 03:17 PM
Because i'm behind on my reffings i'm doing these ih short format for now, just to get them up and out of the way. I deeply apologise to all for them being late. It's getting harder for me to spend time on the computer without people looking over my shoulder or wanting to use the phone and get in my way.

* Battle *
Link 10
Blackflame the Houndour
versus
Killer Tai

Black Flame the Houndour
50% Health
A bit cold
Bad Head

51% Health
Large injury on side
Bad head

Link 10
Sunny Day ~ Flame Thrower ~ Faint Attack
Killer Tai
Fire Spin ~ Fire Blast ~ Seismic Toss

Round Twelve

The skies clear and rays of heat shine down upon the arena when Blackflame causes the sun to break through the swirling snow and envelop the stadium in sunlight. But a wary Charmander sweeps the dog up in a circle of flame, surroudning the pokemon in a firey spin.

Blackflame attempts to break through the firey circle with a stream of his own red hot attack, but only increases the power and flare of the attack surroudning him. The flames lick and lash at him, causing small burns all over his body. Charmander laughs quietly, and adds to the fire with a devastating Fire Blast.

Blackflame, not wanting to be burned any more, dodges out of the flames, by using dark energy to phase between the actual fires. He reappears beside a suprised Charmander and before the lizard can respond with a counter measure, digs his teeth into the already injured pokemon.

Results

Black Flame the Houndour
40% Health
Covered in light burn marks
Tired

43% Health
Large injury on side
Tired

killer tai
5th December 2002, 03:43 PM
me:that faint attack is to strong anytime he uses faint atack and more or he just dis appears jet ready he'll appear by u so quickly grab him and seimic toss then us firespin then use fire blast to hit him in the flame or to raise the flames of fire spin then use ur flamethrower and remember if he uses faint attack

charmander:I know I know use seimic toss

me:hey wait u can talk :o

fire spin~fire blast~flamethrower

Matt
6th December 2002, 01:39 PM
Ok use Double Team
Then use Faint attack and get behind him
Then use Shadow Ball

RaZoR LeAf
16th December 2002, 10:47 AM
* Battle Status *
Killer Tai vs Link 10
6 vs 6

* Stats *
Blackflame the Houndour
40% Health
Tired

43% Health
Large injury on side
Tired

Killer Tai
"Fire Spin ~ Fire Blast ~ Flamethrower"
Link 10
"Double Team ~ Faint Attack ~ Shadow Ball"

* Round Thirteen Begins *

As the round begins, Houndour is already quick of the mark. A dull silver glow surrounds his self, and as the snow parts, two identicle Houndour stand beside him. The three dark pokemon split up, bounding around in the snow confusing Charmander. Which one is real? Charmander is certainly confused, but not ready to give up. From deep inside a bellowing flame erupts from Charmander's mouth. The searing hot flames shoot forward, blistering the white floor with patches of steam as the snow melts under the heat. The fre rages on and hits the arena floor around a houndour.

As the ring of fire slowly closes in on it's self, the houndour trapped inside tries to back away from the contracting flames. With no chance of escape, the flames collapse in on themselves and the houndour inside disappears in a puff of smoke and snow. With only one clone left, Blackflame resorts to new tactics. A viel of dark energy envelops him, and he phases out of sight and mind. Expecting another trick attack, Charmander takes another deep breath. Lo and behold, Blackflame emerges from the dark dimension, fangs bearing and eyes red with fury. But again Charmander is ready. A great burst of flame erupts from Charmander, scorching his own mouth as the flame escapes and crashes into the attacking houndour.

Blackflame crashes to the floor, using the cool, froen snow to cool his burning body. Charmander, his mouth burnt and scared from the last attack, bites a chunk of snow in an attempt to cool off his own tongue. Both tiring now, Blackflame struggles to his feet. The aches and pains of his body becoming more prominent now, and the cuts, stinging from the cold of the ice. Both pokemon stare each other down, Charmander his thorat dry and coarse, chooses to go against his trainers orders and forgoe the fire attack he was meant to execute. Houndour, taking this opportunity for an o[pen attack forms an orb of black energy in his mouth, and with a push of strength spits the ball into Charmander's gut.

The firey lizard is sent reeling, the force of the attack knocking it close to the arenas edge. As it scrambles to stay atop the arena, the cold air suddenly dies down. The arena begins to melt back to it's oroginal form and the cold harsh wintery conditions fade away as though they had never existed. The sun high above the open topped arena begins to shine down once again and fill the arena with a warmth it has been lacking for what seems like forever.

* Results *

Blackflame the Houndour
30% Health
Very Tired
1 Clone

37% Health
Large injury on side
Tired
Out of fire

* Arena Status *

Metal Arena next round

Matt
19th December 2002, 02:46 PM
Ok Evil Dog. Use Crunch to bite his injury. Then use Faint Attack. Then use Shadow Ball.
If he uses Rest in any slot use Rest right after he does. And use Sleep Talk all the other turns.

Crunch/Rest|Faint Attack/Rest/Sleep Talk|Shadowball/Rest/Sleep Talk

killer tai
19th December 2002, 03:04 PM
charmander I wanted u to sleep but I guess u can't welll anyway I want u to listen carefully to find out which one is the clone then dodge the real ones crunch then when he dsappears I want u to seimic toss him when he apears into the ground then use ur double team to make a few clones but don't over do yourself because of my account I can lose the battle but I don't want to lose ya yet

dodge crunch~seimic toss when he appears by u~double team

Matt
29th December 2002, 02:28 PM
Ok im getting tired of this. RaZoR LeAf has been on but he has not been reffing this battle. We need a sub ref. Someone with experince and ACTIVE!!!!!! Thanks.

RaZoR LeAf
31st December 2002, 11:08 AM
* Battle Status *
Killer Tai vs Link 10
6 vs 6

* Stats *
Blackflame the Houndour
30% Health
Very Tired
1 Clone

37% Health
Large injury on side
Tired
Out of fire

Link 10
"Crunch ~ Faint Attack ~ Shadow Ball"
Killer Tai
"Dodge ~ Seismic Toss ~ Double Team"

* Round Fourteen Begins *

With a fresh metal arena again the combatents get back to the battle. Blackflame, the houndour tends to his burns licking them gently. He turns his head and stares at Charmander with vicious intent. Baring his shapr teeth, they appear to disappear as they are bathed in a powerful dark energy. Charging forward, his jaw opening wider and wider, Blackflame rushes at the red lizard infront of him, his eyes red with hate and his teeth glowing with darkness.

Charmander waits for the last second before rolling to one side. Blackflame, in a mad rush tries to halt himself, but he's too late. Loosing his footing he skids and falls off the side of the arena. A flash of light floods the underneath of the arena and Blackflame finds himself blown back onto the arena platform, albiet some of his energy sacrificed in the retrival process.

Eyeing his foe once more Blackflame, phases out of sight and moves with speed and stealth towards Charmander. The red lizard darts his eyes about trying to predict where his enemy will come out. A small burst of black light catches in the corner of his eyes, and his instinctivly reaches out to grab the incoming pokemon. But this time, Charmander has been fooled. As he grabs at the light, blackflame emerges behnd him, and lashes him sharply across the back with his tail, following through with a slash of the claw.

Eyes burning with anger again, Charmander feels revitalized. His tail erupts into flame as his fire returns to him. Blackflame dodges back eager to avoid the fire again, his burns still itching in pain. Blackflame starts to feed a purple ghostly energy into a ball once more. But before he can finish the atatck, Charmander begins to glow with a silver aura. As Blackflame releases the attack, it cuts through Charamnder reducing it to nothing. A gasp of air catches in blackflames throat as he realises that there are now two identicle Charmanders in the arena before him.

Blackflame tries to regain his breathing, but finds it increasingly hard to find the strength to breath. He claws at his throat trying to regain his breath but it's no use. The shock sudden shock of the cloens appering, his fall off the edge and he burning pains all over his body are too much. Blackflame finally sucuumbs to the fatigue that has been eating away at him. He collapses out of breath, falling into the realm of unconiousness.

* Results *

Blackflame the Houndour
0% Health
KO'd from fatigue

28% Health
Large injury on side
Very Tired
Fire is back

* Arena Status *

Metal Arena

* Order *

Link 10 chooses
Killer tai attacks
Link 10 attacks

Matt
31st December 2002, 12:41 PM
Name: Remoraid M
Nick: Wawa Fish

killer tai
31st December 2002, 03:31 PM
good work Charmander.sorry about ur houndour Matt,

Charmander that remoraid is going to hit us hard so if it uses any water attacks use sword dance too deflect it but other than that use ur sunny day attack so he can't use rain dance to power up surf then just use a nice toxic attack then grab him with seimic toss

Matt
31st December 2002, 03:36 PM
ok WaWa Fish. Use Double Team so when he uses Toxic it hopfully wont hit you. Then use Rain Dance. Finally use Psybeam. That should stop him in his tracks.

RaZoR LeAf
1st January 2003, 12:20 PM
* Battle Status *
Killer Tai vs Link 10
6 vs 6

* Remaining pokemon *
Killer Tai - 5
Link 10 - 4

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
100% Health

28% Health
Large injury on side
Very Tired
Fire is back

Killer Tai
"Sunny Day ~ Toxic ~ Seismic Toss"
Link 10
"Double team ~ Rain Dance ~ Psybeam"

* Round Fifteen Begins *

With Blackflame out of the match Link10 brings in a new pokemon. Fresh and ready for battle Wawa Fish, a blue skinned remoraid emerges from a scarlet beam and begins to flap around on the arena. With the arena being as open and flat as it is, movement will be a big issue for the small Remoraid. The commands are issued and the round begins.

Charmander, his breath heavy as it is looks to the open roof and stares intently at the clouds. Across the arena from him, Wawafish shines, a silver light envelops him and in a simple flash there are two more remoraids flapping about on the arena. Charmander, his eyes burning with redheat, watches smiling as the clouds part, the hot sun emerging to shine down upon the arena. Charmander closes his eyes momentarily to allow the hot waves to bathe him, while Wawa cringes in obvious discomfort.

As Charmander turns back to his enemy he realises that he now has three targets to contend with. Picking what he hopes is the real wawa fish, he reels his head back and spits a great helping of poison over the pokemon. But alas, the fish dissolves into the pool, it was just a clone. Charmander's breathing is definatly causing him difficulty now, and as Wawa looks up to the brilliant sun, the fire pokemon's flame tail begins to waver. Wawa's eyes are now glazed over with a pale blue, and as quickly as the clouds had parted they converge once more, billowing with water. Rain begins to fall down onto the arena, wetting the floor and hitting both pokemon.

Wawafish seems happy as his scaly skin becomes moist again. Unfortunatly though, the rain mixes with the toxic attack. Though the posion is not as potent it is still effective. The posion spreads out to cover a large portion of the arena. Charamdner, yealps in discomfort, as the rain hits his wound. The water burns him like fire would burn others. Charmander can't stay on any longer, and he falls to the ground, his flame tail shrinking to a small light.

A claxon sounds and thw arena begins to change, as Killer Tai recalls his fallen pokemon.

* Results *

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
100% Health

0% Health
KO'd from fatigue

* Arena Status *

- Graveyard -
The floor is marshy and soft.
There are various graves a pokemon can hide behind.
It's foggy and visability is reduced.

Raining for 4 more rounds

KT chooses
L10 attacks
KT attacks

killer tai
1st January 2003, 12:43 PM
sorry Charmander sorry for pushing u so hard

ok I know who I'll pick I choose squirtle

*throws squirtle's poke ball in the graveyard and he(showing gender) pops out*

Matt
1st January 2003, 09:05 PM
Ok a Squrtle. Piece of Cake. Psy Beam~Ocktazooka~Toxic~

killer tai
2nd January 2003, 06:04 AM
squirtle hes insulting u by calling u a peice of cake so use ice beam,toxic and dodge

RaZoR LeAf
10th January 2003, 02:55 PM
* Battle *
Link 10
Wawafish the Remoraid
versus
Killer Tai
Squirtle the Squirtle

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
100% Health

Squirtle the Squirtle
100% Health

Link 10
"Psy Beam ~ Ocktazooka ~ Toxic"
Killer Tai
"Ice Beam ~ Toxic ~ Dodge"

* Round Sixteen Begins *

Killer tai releases his squirtle into the misty and depressing new arena stage. A light but thick white mist moves slowly across the arena, while various stone graves pierce the soft marshy underfloor. Wawafish, flaps on the softer floor, finding it more comfortable than the previous metal floor. Squirtle sniffs the air caustiosuly, picking up the scenet of a hard raged battle.

The fog is begginning to thicken and both pokemon are having trouble seeing the other. Throwing caution to the wind they both attack at once. Wawafish glows, as a wave of psychedelic colours wash over his scaley body, while Squirtle takes a deep breath chilling the air and cooling the water particles in his breath and within his body. Wawafish is first to release the attack, a beam of psychic energy blasts out into the mists, shimmering with bright colours visable through the haze. The beam hits Squirtle on the side of his shell, spinning him around and knocking him off target. Squirtle releases his attack, a beam of frost and frozen water jetting through the mist and encasing a gravestone nearby to wawafish, in solid translucent ice.

Wawafish flaps forward into the mist, hoping to get closer to his enemy, but further from the chilly ice. Squirtle follows suit and the two pokemon pass so close to each other, but end up passing each other by. How annoying for the trainers, who have both been given infrared goggles to allow them to see through the fog. A flicker of activity besides Squirtle, causes him to spin around. Without hesitation he spits a spray of thick poison towards the movement. Wawafish squels as the posion hits it and begins to sink in. The small fish jumps and spins in the air to face the direction of the attack, and fires his own fast atttack.

A ball of water splashes into Squirtle, releasing a sticky black ink as the orb looses shape. Squirtle begins to paw at his eyes, in an temmpt to get rid of the ink. Stumbling around the arena, he bumps into a grave and falls onto his shell. Unable to get straight back up, Squirtle is at risk of being hit. Wawafish, who can see the mist being disrupted by Squirtles frantic struggling, takes aim and spits his won spurt of posion. The purple slime hits Squirtle and sinks in.

Squirtle manages to spin himself into a grave, where he grabs hold and pulls himself up. Wawafish splashes back into the mist, to rest for a moment. Both pokemon have been posioned, so how will this affect the following rounds?

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
97% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Squirtle the Squirtle
90% Health
Toxic Poisoning

* Arena Status *

Pokemon having difficulty seeing properly.
Fast movements disrupt the fog

killer tai
10th January 2003, 03:09 PM
ok squirtle this match is actually going to be very hard for us lets try to give ourselves the atvantage in this fog so use ice wind to blow the fog around ya so wawa fish can't see ya or if u can't blow it use mist then just pop out and freeze that him with ice beam then finish the round with a nicely put confusion

Matt
10th January 2003, 04:27 PM
Ok Wawa Fish. Lets get ready. You need to use Aurora Beam right before he uses Icy Wind. Then use Flamethrower right when it uses Ice Beam. Then use Psy Beam when it uses Confusion.

Matt
18th January 2003, 12:51 PM
Bumping this for the ref! Please ref soon!!!

RaZoR LeAf
19th January 2003, 10:50 AM
Sorry about that guys.

* Battle *

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
97% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Squirtle the Squirtle
90% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Killer Tai
"Icy Wind ~ Ice beam ~ Confusion"
Link 10
"Aurora beam ~ Flame Thrower ~ Psybeam"

* Round Seventeen Begins *

Both surrounded in fog, the two combatents are forced to rely on their other senses, as their eyes are fogged by the mists of the graveyard. With their orders taken, Wawafish is faced with the daunting task of timing his assult to that of his enemies. Unable to see very well, he is forced to guess when to attack. His first timing is not bad, just ahead of the small fish, the mist appears to glow a slight icy blue, and move to further enshroud something. Taking this as his tiny turtle enemy, Wawafish releases a multicoloured beam of ice and light into the fog.

Squirtle squeals as the cold beam blasts into his shell, radiating bright colours all around him. Despite having blown more fog around him, the chilly glow of the icy wind acted as a beacon for the small remoraid. Feeling sick to his stomach from the poison inside him, Squirtle leans against a nearby gravestone to recover his balance. Concentrating hard, he peers into the fog, to try and locate his enemy. There is nothing to see but swilring mist, so the water pokemon takes a lucky guess. A chilling ball of icy energy forms within his mouth. Wawafish sees the blue glow and splashes around to face that direction. The fish, forms a swirling ball of fire in his own mouth, creating a beacon of himself.

Squirtle sees his snemies light through the fog, and both release their attacks at the same time. The beam of ice flies through the air, meeting with a spray of fire in the middle. The fire begins to melt the ice, as it breaks through. The ice turns to water and begins to douse the fire. Small flames flick off and flutter of Squirtles skin, inflicting light scorches. heated water rains over Wawafish, producing steam as they land on his cool scales. The remaining water from both attacks falls to the arena floor, and forms a large puddle.

Squirtle shakes off the burns. Directional assults are no good, as they'll just cause problems. A more wide-spread approach is needed. Relaxing his mind and chaneling the little psychic powers he has. Wawafish in the meantime is looking for his foe. There is no beacon of light, no obvious place his enemy is. Suddenly, his vision is obstruced. bright flashes of light are bursting all over the arena. The colours are so vibrant, and strong. The air begsint o ripple and the mist dances in obsucre and abstract waves. Wawafish tries to concentrate and attack, but the light is so strong and bright..

Wawafish closes his eyes to block out the confusing attack. The poison in his blood streeam takes this opportunity to work it's way in further, and a ripple of Nausia ripples over the remoraid. Wawafish finally reopens his eyes. The lights have faded and the ripples vanished. Unforntunaly he was exposed for too long. In front of his eyes dance flashes of light caused by veiwing the attack. In time they will fade, but for now they are a distraction.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
82% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Sight obstructed by light

Squirtle the Squirtle
83% Health
Toxic Poisoning

* Arena Status *

Large puddle in arena.

Oh that light infront of the eyes thing. You know when someone takes a photo with a flash, and you can see the light of the flash afterwards? That's what's afflicting Wawafish. Just so you have the reference to look to.

Matt
21st January 2003, 09:58 PM
Ok lets make magic Wa Wa Fish! Use Octazooka. Then do a nice little Swift. Then use Psy Beam to finish the round off.

killer tai
22nd January 2003, 01:33 PM
ok Squrtle I was u to use confusion again to blind him,then fire wide range blizzard attack then finish this round with another confusion

RaZoR LeAf
25th January 2003, 02:12 PM
* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
82% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Sight obstructed by light

Squirtle the Squirtle
83% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Link10
"Octozooka ~ Swift ~ Psybeam"
Killer Tai
"Confusion ~ Blizzard ~ Confusion"

* Round Eighteen Begins *

With colourful sparks of light, flashing before his eyes Wawafish, blinks constantly in an attempt to rid himself of the distracting spots of light. His foe, Squirtle, pleased with the results of the last confusion attack, prepares to use it again. With his eyes gentley closed, he drains his minimal psychic powers, pushing a wave of light and rippling air through the fog once more. Wawafish sees the fog begin to ripple, and immediatly closes his eyes. The ripples hit him, creating high pitched screeches, while dark spots of light flicker before his shut eyes. As the light and sounds disapates, Wawafish wastes no time in spitting a huge globule of inky water in the direction of the source of the ripples.

Squirtle opens his eyes, only to be hit in the face by the black water bomb. A lucky shot for Wawafish, considering how confused he was. Now squirtle is disgruntled, the fog around him becomes disrupted as he takes a deep breath of cold air. Waiting for the water vapour inside him to cool, leaves his enemy time to prepare. Wawafish knows where Squirtle is more or less, but not exactly. Flipping up in the air, five golden stars appear in the space between floor and fish. Wawa falls back to the ground, thwaking the stars on his decent with his tail, sending them shooting off into the fog.

The light of the stars guides wawafish's eyes through the fog, and their sudden lose of light indicates they have hit their target right on the spot. Squirtle spits out his attack as the impact of the stars wind him. The cold and icy wind bursts free and flushes across the arena floor. Hitting the cool watery puddle in the arena floor, turns it into a hard slippery ice rink. The frost skips by wawafish missing him almost completely, if it weren't for the few shards of ice that stuck into his fin.

Wawafish flaps about, flicking the last few shards from his fin. Upon return to his restless position, he once again regains his composure and looks in the direction of where squirtle last was. Closing his own eyes, a wave of psychic energy washes over the remoraid. Opening his mouth, a blast of coloured energy erupts forth and spins through the fog. The tiny turtle has no time to react as the beam hits, pushing him backwards, and sending the water mpokemon crashing into a gravestone. As the beam dies down and disapeears, Squirtle, clutches his eyes closed, readying another psychic blast. But.. there's nothing there. All his psychic abilites were used up in the last two confusion attacks. For such a small pokemon with no natural psychic abilites, there can't be too much psychic energy to go around.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
72% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Squirtle the Squirtle
69% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Trivial Fatigue

* Arena Status *

Solid patch of ice on arena floor.

killer tai
27th January 2003, 02:57 PM
*sighs*no more psychic attacks

squirtle use forsight to find Remoraid,then if u can see him freeze him with ice beam but if u can't then just try to flood the arena with rain dance or some other attack that can flood this arena,then if the arena if flooded then use surf but if it isn't flooded and u can see Remoraid hit him with another ice beam but if u can't see him and the place isn't flooded just use curse

oh yea and if he tries any larger scale wide attacks use protect to block it

foresight~ice beam/rain dance~ice beam/surf/curse/

Matt
27th January 2003, 03:52 PM
Ok Remoraid. We are threw plying. Lets get ready for the worst. Since he is using forsight, use another Octazooka. Since he may not be able to see you, use Lock-On. If he can see you, use Rain Dance. Now for the final move. Use Evaporation Beam! Thats right your sig. Now if this is a so called wide range thingy use a Surf.

Signature Move: Evaporation Beam
Decription: Remoraid shoots a beam of steam and water mixed together at the opponet. If it is sunny in the arena it is a better chance of it attacking due to the sun. If it is a water arena or water in the arena the attack does more damage. This move can only be used every 3 rounds in a battle due to tiredness.

Type: Water | Accuracy: 85% (if regular arena), 95% (if sunny outside) | Damage: 5% (if regular arena), 7% (if water in the arena), 10% (if water arena) | Effects: Tiredness, can only use this move every 3 rounds due to this effect.

RaZoR LeAf
2nd February 2003, 12:44 PM
* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
72% Health
Toxic Poisoning

Squirtle the Squirtle
69% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic

Killer Tai
"Foresight ~ Ice Beam/Rain Dance ~ Ice Beam/Surf/Curse"
Link 10
"Octozooka ~ Lock-on/Rain Dance ~ Evaporation beam"

* Round Nineteen Begins *

The mists of the graveyard arena swirl around both pokemon clouding their vision and hiding them from each other. Stripped of any psychic abilites Squirtle must rely on other abilites to attack his foe. Closing his eyes, a wave of red light washes over him. By reopening his eyes, a beam of red light flows forth, spreading over the arena, searching for his foe. The mists are nothing when exposed to this infrared beam, and soon the flapping fish foe is found skipping around in the clouds. With his enemy firmly in sight, the red light wraps around Wawafish, identifying his location for all to see. With his location set in place, Squirtle is quite suprised to see a ball of black ink and water flying towards him. The orb splashes over his face, suddenly blocking out all his sight.

Wiping the dirty water from his eyes Squirtle once again sees his opponent perfectly through the grey mists, taking a chilling cold breath, Squirtle spits a swirling sheet of frozen particles at Wawafish. The beam of ice cuts through the mists with ease, hitting perfectly home and encasing Wawafish in a case of frosty ice. The small fish squeals as his own attack comes to an end. As a watery blue glow fades from his body, the skies grow dark, and spots of rain begin to fall down into the arena. The mists begin to fade and twist as the torrent of water reduces some of the mist back to water itself.

With water flowing of all corners and edges of the high up arena platform, Squirtle readies a wide and strong attack. Water from all around him begins to flow back towards Squirtle, pulled by some kind of strange magnetic force. The water swirls faster and faster around him, then, with a wave of his arms waves towards Wawafish, like a tsunami. The wave floods into the remoraid, sending him reeling across the arena, dangerously close to the edge. Wawafish gasps, as he tries to get back on track. A force inside him is slowly eating away at his strength, but still he is ready to fight on. From his mouth comes a blast of scolding water. water combined with red hot steam, shoots out, breaking through the fog and rain, and into Squirtle. The tiny turtle cries out as the burning water spills over his blue skin. The cool rain quickly washes away the burning sensation but none the less that dmage has been done.

A claxon sounds over the arena, as an are change is signified. Both trainers and pokemon sigh with relief as two giant fans activate sucking the mists from the arena. Both pokemon get a good look at their enemy for the first time in a while. The gravestones are pulled back under the platform floor and a sheet of hard cold metal replaces everything. The rain continues to fall leaving puddles of still water all over the steel platform.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
63% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Average Fatigue

Squirtle the Squirtle
58% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Minor Fatigue

* Arena Status *

Arena has returned to metal play.
Accuracy returns to Normal

Matt
2nd February 2003, 05:47 PM
Ice Beam-Psy Beam-Aurora Beam-

killer tai
3rd February 2003, 01:27 PM
ok squirtle hes the plan lets make the arena misty again to make it harder for Wawa to see then use double team and finish the round with ice beam

Mist~double team~ice beam

RaZoR LeAf
4th February 2003, 01:10 PM
* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
63% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Average Fatigue

Squirtle the Squirtle
58% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Minor Fatigue

Link 10
"Ice beam ~ Psybeam ~ Aurora Beam"
Killer Tai
"Mist ~ Double Team ~ Ice Beam"

* Round Twenty Begins *

Back on the plain Metal Surfaced arena, both combatents are eager to get the battle going again, with nothing to interupt their veiws. Well, Wawafish is eager, Squirtle has other plans. Blowing a frosty air into the arena, the air soon turns to light cloud then to heavy Mist. Plunged once again into an accuracy depleting layer, Wawafish has enough time, to blast a beam of frost and ice into Squirtle before his accuracy is completely plundered. The beam knocks into Squirtle, leaving the turle pokemon with a forboding chill over his body.

With no problems seeing Remoraid, having identified his location the round prior, Squirtle is safe in the knowledge that he can see his opponent, but cannot be seen in return. So sure is he, that as a wash of white energy flows over him, two identicle copies appear beside him. These two new squirtles, completely independant, yes following the exact same pattern of movement as their creator, will only help to confuse the lost and frustrated Wawafish. Who in the meantime is frantically searching for any sign of where his opponent can be. The slight glow of white wash energy acts as a beacon, and in a burst of Psychic energy, a psychodelic beam of light is fired by wawafish.

The beam cuts through the mist and plows into Squirtle. But not the real squirtle. One clone shatters into the air, as the attack breaks it with ease. Disapointed at the loss of a clone so soon, Squirtle is none-the-less happy that it was the clone, and not himself, the victim of the attack. With a solid veiw of Remoraid and a perfect look at his movements, Squirtle easily steps out of the way of the incoming attack. A wave of colour and chill passes by him and his clone, without even touching them. Then, with a charge of energy, a new beam of ice is released. This time heading directly for Wawafish. The blue remoraid cannot react in time, and as the blast of ice tears across the arena floor and over his lower body, a solid ice layer remains behind, holding the poor fish firmly to the floor.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
49% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Tiring
Tail frozen to the floor

Squirtle the Squirtle
46% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Average Fatigue

* Arena Status *

Misty.
Still on metal
(sorry, couldn't think of a new arena
right now. next round it changes)

killer tai
4th February 2003, 02:28 PM
ok lets do this Squirtle use Blizzard,then ice beam then just try use hydro pump

Matt
4th February 2003, 03:45 PM
Wawa Fish, use Flamethrower on your tail. That should melt the ice. Then use Lock-On. You should be able to find Squirtle and "lock on" to him for the next attack. If it doesn't "lock-on" to him, use Rain Dance. Then if you locked on, then use Hyper Beam, but if you didn't use Surf.

-Flamethrower on tail- Lock-On/Rain Dance- Hyper Beam/Surf-

RaZoR LeAf
7th February 2003, 03:26 PM
Reffing is a tad shorter this round. Writers Block sorry.

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
49% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Tiring
Tail frozen to the floor

Squirtle the Squirtle
46% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Average Fatigue

Killer Tai
"Blizzard ~ Ice beam ~ Hydro Pump"
Link 10
"Flamethrower ~ Lock-On/Rain Dance ~ Hyper Beam/Surf"

* Round Twenty One Begins *

The chilled and frozen Remoraid begins this round quickly, breathing a jet of flame over his tail, melting the icey

layer that covers it and releasing his trapped body from it's prison. Unfortunatly, his foe can still see him

through the mist, and a pale white glow is all that rpepares him for another vicous onslaught of sharp icey shards.

The shards cut into him, leaving scratches and wounds all over his small frail body.

Looking into the mist, Wawafish is unable to find his foe. Concentrating hard a small sphere of energy forms and

shoots out into the fog. As the orb searches for Squirtle, the tiny turtle continues his icy onslaught with a

silvery blue blast of ice energy. The beam cuts across wawafish leaving a layer of frost over the fish' body, and

leaving him chilled and very cold. The orb of light finall locates Squirtle, and with a flash takes on the form of

a target. Visable through the mist, Wawafish now has a perfect veiw of Squirtles lcoation where ever he moves.

Unaware of his opponents lock on, Squirtle backs off a few steps to laucnh his final attack. His watery launch is

cut short when a suddenly orange glow is replaced by a white flare, and a huge beam blasts out of the mist. Too

late to dodge, the beam smashes into Squirtle, sending the tiny turtle screaming off the edge of the arena.

Wawafish pants as he recovers the energy used in creating the attack, while Squirtle is lifted back onto the arena

by a gust of wind.

A claxon sounds, and a gust of wind sucks the mist from the arena. The metal floor retracts and a pebble stone

floor forms. the two pokemon are teleported to opposite ends, where around the arena's edge a tall metal bar fence

erects itself. Infront of the two pokemon a semi-sircular wall of approximatly 4 foot builds itself at astonishing

speed. The castle courtyard arena is now in play.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
22% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Very Tired and Panting
Cold

Squirtle the Squirtle
18% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Very Tired

* Arena Status *

Arena has changed to Castle Courtyard

Arena: The arena resmbles childrens forts built in snow, two semi-circular walls at either end of the arena. The walls are solid bricks that cannot be destroyed. The floor is cobbled pebble. There is no risk of falling off the edges as a metal fence has been erected. Attacks being used must take into consideration the two walls that seperate each pokemon.

Matt
8th February 2003, 07:00 PM
Ok Remoraid. You might faint this round. I want you to take a breath. Stop battling and sit. Then use Swift. Finally, use Swift again. If any really powerful attacks come your way, use Endure.

-Take a breath/Endure-Swift/Endure-Swift/Endure-

killer tai
8th February 2003, 07:24 PM
oh k squirtle when hes sitting there use take a rest with "rest" then use sleep talkx2

RaZoR LeAf
12th February 2003, 02:37 PM
* Battle *

* Stats *
Wawa Fish the Remoraid
22% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Very Tired and Panting
Cold

Squirtle the Squirtle
18% Health
Toxic Poisoning
Out of psychic
Identified Wawafish
Very Tired

Link10
"Breather ~ Swift ~ Swift"
Killer Tai
"Rest ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk"

* Round Twenty Two Begins *

With a new arena set up, both pokemon remain hidden behind their respective forts. Both incredibly tired and aching

all over, it's looking bleak. Curling into a foetal position, Squirtle closes his eyes,and tries to get off to

sleep. Wawafish in the meantime, takes the opportunity to lay still to catch his breath. Squirtle manages to fall

into a state of sleep, but the aches running through him and shortness of breath mean it's uncomfortable.

Having taken as much time as he can for a breather, Wawafish swipes his tail through the air, slowly, not calmly

but with difficulty. Three gold stars appear, and with another flick of the tail, the stars shoot off. Dodging up

and over the walls of the arena, they skip around until they crash into the snoozing turtle. The hit doesn't seem

to have affected Squirtle at all, and as his trainer watches, Squirtle doesn't seem to be attacking at all. As the

ref is called in to check, it seems as though falling asleep has just pushed Squirtle over the edge. He's gone to

sleep, so tired he can't concentrate on battle or follow commands any longer.

Wawafish, is also so tired. Trying to form more swiftly stars, not even one can be constructed, as the remoraid

gives up, lying on the floor, breathing heavily and aching all over. The ref declares that both pokemon are too

tired to battle further. Both trainers recall their pokemon, and the pokeballs are immediatly taken to the ASB

Pokecenter for treatment.

* Results *

Wawa Fish the Remoraid
KO'd from fatigue

Squirtle the Squirtle
KO'd from Fatigue

* Battle Order *

Killer Tai choose
Link 10 chooses and attacks
Killer Tai attacks

killer tai
12th February 2003, 02:42 PM
good work squirtle now for my next pokemon I choose umm scyther *throws scythers pokeball and scyther pops out*

Matt
13th February 2003, 06:12 PM
Ok time to beat that Scyther! GO! Tele! *Throws pokeball and Alakazam pops out into the arena*

Alakazam: YAY!!! MY FIRST BATTLE AS AN ALAKAZAM!!!
Me: ^_^;; yes I know
Alakazam: So what do you want
Me: Look over there *points*
Alakazam: *looks* YAY! A victim!
Me: -_-;;
Alakazam: *holds up teh spoon* ^_^
Me: Ok use: Rain Dance first. This attack might make his wings soggy or something. Then use Psychic. Make him float in the air to get ready for the next attack. Then use Zap Cannon. That should weaken him a lot.
Alakazam: Yay! Good moves ^_^
Me: So its: -Rain Dance-Psychic-Zap Cannon-
Alakazam: Ok time to kill >=)
Me: -_-;

killer tai
14th February 2003, 04:26 PM
ok scyther this is going to be hard so first poison it with toxic while it makes the rain fall then for that psychic if he makes u float then u have nottin to worry about u are already doing that so just slash away at him with fury cutter but even if it doesn't still do the same then for that zap cannon I want u to dodge it with agility or something like that

Toxic~fury cutter~agility/dodge

RaZoR LeAf
23rd February 2003, 10:18 AM
Sorry about the delay guys.

* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
100% Health

Scyther
100% Health

Link 10
"Rain Dance ~ Psychic ~ Zap Cannon"
Killer Tai
"Toxic ~ Fury Cutter ~ Agility/Dodge"

* Round Twenty-Three Begins *

With two new pokemon released into the arena, we are in the last half of this exciting 6 vs 6 battle. We have already seen the battles between Link10's Remoraid, Houndour and Sneasel, and Killer Tai's Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Now, two stronger, more capable pokemon have taken the stand. A proud Alakazam stands in one fort, his twin spoons poised ready for battle, while in the other we see a keen spirited Scyther, sharpening his blades on the rough stone wall. Ready for battle? I think so.

The battle is quick to start, Tele, the Alakazam waves his spoons over his head. As they take on a deep blue aurua, the skies above the arena open, and droplets of rain begin to fall into the arena. With little drainage, the water begins to form puddles on the surface of the cobbles. This could be dangerous later on. Tele lowers his spoons and spies just over the fortress walls to where his enemy, a Scyther stands. With quick agility, Scyther spits a globule of black poison towards his foe, but the falling rain breaks the speed of the attack, and sends the liquid to the floor, falling just short of it's intended target.

Tele smirks, and once more bringing his spoons forward, they work to channel his Psychic abilits. Beore him, his enemy stands, but now, with the power of ESP, Scyther bgins to float. The bug type can't nderstand how or why this is happening. Attempting to break free of the grip, he begins to swipe vicously into space withhis scythe like claws, but to no avail. Tele, his eyes glowing a mystifying red follows his foe as he floats to approximatly 8 foot above ground. There floating in the rain filled air, held in a psionic grip, Scyther is vunerable.

With one spoon held firm, the psychic grip still being channeled through it, Tele raises his other spoon. The kitchen utensil begins to crackle with energy, as white and blue sparks jump across the metal curves. Scyther ses the attack forming, and tries his hardest to escape. Flapping his wings at such a speed that they appear to be not moving at all, a wash of energy covers his body. Is this boost in speed enough to break the psychic hold? Perhaps, as Scyther begins to struggle , the grip loosens and Scyther can move about more, creating a mopving target for Tele to hit.

The Alakazam concentrates, in an attempt to tighten the psychic grip, the electrical attack beind created releases on it's own accord. Using free water in the air elecrical feedback sparks into Tele's arm, giving him short enough a distraction to relenquish his hold on his flying enemy. Free from the grip, Scyther takes no time in moving to escape, but the erratic path of the electric bolt jitters across the moist space of air Scyther covers, and feeds a sharp electrical charge through the bug's body. Forcing himself to stay afloat and a much more difficult target, Scyther pushes through the pain barrier and readies himself for the next round.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
96% Health
Bit Shocked

Scyther
92% Health
Floating
Shocked

* Arena Status *

Raining for 4 rounds
Rain collecting on arena surface
Water in middle section swilled with posion

killer tai
23rd February 2003, 01:36 PM
ok scyther for anymore electric or ice attacks he fires dodge it with agility but other than that start of with quick attack then slash him with fury cutter x2

quick attack/agility~fury cutter/agility~fury cutter/agility

Matt
23rd February 2003, 05:42 PM
Ok Tele lets get evil!!!

Tele: Yay!!! Evilness!!!!!

Ok enough fooling around. When Scyther gets near you, use a toxic. Then when he uses Fury Cutter, use Counter X2! I'm sorry for doing this Tai, but this battle has been going on too long.

Tele: =O Evil!!!!

RaZoR LeAf
5th March 2003, 10:25 AM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
96% Health
Bit Shocked

Scyther
92% Health
Floating
Shocked

Killer Tai
[i]"Quick Attack ~ Fury Cutter ~ Fury Cutter"
Link 10
"Toxic ~ Counter ~ Counter"

* Round Twenty Three Begins *

With a light rain falling voer the arena, a large pool is beginning to form in the center. Not just normal water, but a poisoned water, swirling with a toxic attack that went amiss. Fluttering in the air, is Scyther, wings beating so fast it appears they are motionary. Rearing to go, Scyther darts forward in a fast attack, diving through the air, blades ready, heading straight fo his foe. Tele the Alakazam waits for the attack to come. As Scyther momentarily slows, Tele readies his attack. Scyther waves in, and with his blades delivers to quick slashes to Tele's torso.

Tele retaliates, spitting a fresh glob of poison over his floating attacker. Scyther flies away but not before the poison has time to sink in. As Scyther shakes off the pre sickly feeling of the infectious liquid, he sharpens his claws together and dives down for another attack run. As the mantis nears, a slight glow lights up Tele's body. Scyther darts in, delivering a fast and wounding swipes to Tele.

But the Alakazam deals it away nicely, grabbing Scyther's blade as his attack finishes, and using the kinetic force to throw the bug type away. Scyther skims through the air, back into the sky, slightly confused as to what just happened. But, determined to do his job properly, he darts down for another pass. Weaving from side to side in an attempt to confuse Tele, the bug comes to arms slashing across the Psychic pokemon once again.

But Tele is ready again, despite the pain from the wounds, the psychic pokemon uses Scyther's spent Kinetic energy to counter his blows and deal the force back to him in double. Scyther is sent reeling through the air, confused and aching, with the added bonus of a sickly wave as poison begins to take it's first steps through his veins. Tele breaths, the sharp stining pains suddenly becoming apparent, blood seeping from vicous cuttings across his chest and abdomen.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
79% Health
Numerous Cut wounds

Scyther
[i]70% Health
Floating
Badly Poisoned (2%)
Disorientated

* Arena Status *

Raining for 3 more rounds
Deepening Pool of toxic water in middle of arena

Matt
5th March 2003, 04:11 PM
Ok Tele. Use a Thunderwave on the Scyther. Then use Future Sight. Then finally a Metronome! That will be easy for our lovely ref. =)

killer tai
5th March 2003, 04:33 PM
ok scyther he is very smart but don't let thunder wave hit u instead stop it with safe guard then for future sight poison it with toxic then finish the round wit steel wing...these attacks should be easy for our lovely ref. =) as stated by Link10

RaZoR LeAf
16th March 2003, 05:03 AM
* Stats *

Tele the Alakazam
79% Health
Numerous Cut wounds

Scyther
70% Health
Floating
Badly Poisoned (2%)
Disorientated

Link 10
[i]"Thunder Wave ~ Future Sight ~ Metronome"
Killer Tai
"Safeguard ~ Toxic ~ Steel Wing"

* Round Twenty Five Begins *

With the falling rain begining to show early signs of stopping, Tele takes full advantage of the conductive liquid while he still can. Frm around his spoons a burst of electrical energy forms, shooting off like a whip towards Scyther. Arching through the sky carried faster by the rain, the lightning strikes Scyther. But it doesn't do anything. The plucky Scyther has created a shimmering shield around his body, a safeguard that will protect him from the paralysing effects of the attack.

Tele grimaces, he plans his next attack. Closeing his eyes he sees Scyther, floating easily in the air, when suddenly a psychic wind crashes into the bug, knocking him down to the ground. Tele opens his eyes, and instead of seeing the wind, comes face to face with an incoming spray of toxic posion. Too late to duck or dodge, the slime splashes over the Psychic type, sinking in quickly.

Now significantly bothered, Tele throws caution to the wind. His spons glow white, and as he ticks them back and forth, in a regular motion, a strange feeling comes over him. Suddenly the glow changes from white to red. The rain stops suddenly, and clouds open above the arena. A bright sun glares down, refelcting off a shiney metallic surface that has formed over Scyther's wing. Darting down, the bug swipes past Tele, cutting across him with his Steeled wing.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
71% Health
Numerous Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (2%)

Scyther
[i]68% Health
Floating
Badly Poisoned (4%)
Safe Guard (4 rounds)

* Arena Status *

Metal Arena
Toxic Pool gone
Clear Skies (4 Rounds)
Future Sight Imminant

killer tai
16th March 2003, 05:36 AM
ok scyther if future sight ever tries to hit u try dodging both of the attacks which should be future sight and whatever attack that alakazam uses but other than that quickly slash that alakazam with fury cutter again then finish the next 2 turns wit fury swipes

Fury cutter/agility~fury swipes/agility~fury swipes/agility

Matt
16th March 2003, 01:18 PM
Good Job, Tele. Now when he uses the Fury Cutter, use a Double Team. Then when he gets close to you with the Fury Swipes, use a Fire Punch. Then another Fire Punch.

RaZoR LeAf
21st March 2003, 01:57 PM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
71% Health
Numerous Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (2%)

Scyther
68% Health
Floating
Badly Poisoned (4%)
Safe Guard (4 rounds)

Killer Tai
[i]"Fury Cutter ~ Fury Swipes ~ Fury Swipes (Agility to Dodge)"
Link 10
"Double Team ~ Fire Punch ~ Fire Punch"

* Round Twenty-Six Begins *

The battle is picking up now, as the glorious red hot sun glares down on the battlefield. The castle walls, barriers and cobblestone path retracts into the ground, leaving the prestine cleanliness of the metal floor arena as the battleground once again. A spray of water jets across the ground, mopping away the toxic pool of water, and the ground dries instantly under the heat of the sun. Tele's wounds tingle under the heat of the sun, but he ignores them, they are only trivial in the size of this battle. He glances up, focusing on his opponent a green skinned agile Scyther, who hovers in the air above him, wings beating back and forth in a rythmic motion, fast enough to keep him afloat.

Tele glows with a pale white light, and as the sun reflects off the shimmering surface created over his body, a flash of white light reveals that there are now two more Alakazam in the arena. A dilemma for Scyther, who must decide who to attack. Choosing quickly, the mantis pokemon spins around, diving towards Tele, claws ready, only to swipe through the center of a fake copy. The clone dissolves the instant the blade hits it, while Tele smirks slightly at his opponent's misfortune.

Tele watches as his foe rises back into the sky. Then, with no warning, the psychic type looks behind him. There's a psychic disturbance heading this way. A wind picks up, blowing gentley at first, but quickly turning into a full force gale. Scyther's wings flap frantically to keep him in one place, when a sudden blast of psychic power erupts, shooting into the wind and straight towards Scyther. The blast, totally invisible to anyone other than a Psychic type, Scyther has no chance to dodge as the force knocks him over the edge of the arena and almsot as far back as the trainer box.

Fortunatly the flying pokemon, stays in the air, though it's getting difficult to stay airborne, Scyther manages to get back to the platform, where he lowers himself to the floor, and retracts his wings. He looks at Tele and Tele2 how both smirks and look back at him. The angered Scyther, takes no chance to dive at the Psychic type, blades ready he chooses his terget and slices into his torso. Tele howls in pain, Scyther has hit the right target this time, and as fresh blood begins to trickle from his new wounds, there's nothing the clone can do to mimic it, Tele has been identified, and now his clone is practically useless.

Tele powers his spoon with fire, and refracting the suns rays, smashes his fist into Scyther's chest. The bug retracts, flustered, and hurt, but not at all bothered by the intense heat. Small embers lick off the protective safeguard that surrounds him. Backing off, but quickly jetting forward again, Scyther slashes numerous times at Tele again, before the psychic type can even react. Another fist of fire prepared, but as Tele swings his fist, the agile Scyther ducks out of the way and retreats to the edge of the platform. Tele is eager to continue but a sudden overwhelming sickness pulls him down, toxic flowing through his veins and infecting his muscles. He coughs as nausea takes it's toll. Scyther gripes too, as the stronger toxic venom works through his own body, taking more of his strength, both pokemon are showing signs of illness and fatigue now.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
56% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (4% nR)
Tiring

Scyther
[i]46% Health
Grounded
Badly Poisoned (8% nR)
Safe Guard (3 rounds)
Tiring

* Arena Status *

Clear Skies (3 Rounds)

Ooh, long one this time. Phew.

Matt
21st March 2003, 03:11 PM
Ok my turn..

First, use a Gravijaa Slam! Gravijaa Slam consists of a Seismic Toss and a Teleport. So, Tele run over towards the Scyther, pick her up, go as far up as you possibly can using Teleport, then throw her down. Finally, use a Psychic to lower yourself down to the ground.

- Gravijaa Slam - Psychic -

killer tai
21st March 2003, 04:51 PM
ok scyther when he runs at u too give u the seimic toss just get away from that Alakazam and everytime it gets into slashing range slash it as in its eyes,head or wha ever part is closet too ya,but if it gets ya slash it mutple times in its eyes with ,nose and mouth with fury swipes too make it let ya go,but if u still get hit then when it uses psychic too get back down,fly up and slash it as hard as u can wit fury cutter

fury swipes~fury swipes~fury cutter

Matt
6th April 2003, 12:50 PM
*bump*
But just because i'm bumping this, doesn't mean you have to rush, Mr. Ref. Please, take your time. ^_^

RaZoR LeAf
11th April 2003, 02:14 PM
Sorry, i've been lacking a creative flair recently, that's why it's been so late. I've decided to cut down on the amount I type so I can get refings done more often, so it's not as long as previous refs anymore.

* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
56% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (4% tR)
Tiring

Scyther
46% Health
Grounded
Badly Poisoned (8% tR)
Safe Guard (3 rounds)
Tiring

Link 10
[i]"Gravijaa Slam ~ Psychic"
Killer Tai
"Fury Swipes ~ Fury Swipes ~ Fury Cutter"

* Round Twenty Seven Begins *

Scyther flaps his wings gently, allowing air to pass under them. Gently lifting himself up off the ground, he charges forward, aiming for Tele, blades ready. Tele runs towards Scyther arms outstreched to grab him, but is cut across by the Scyther's furious swiping. As Scyther turns around and begins to gain distance, he is suddenly stopped by Tele's grip on his back legs. Unuable to pull away, Scyther finds himself trapped in his foe's grip.

Tele begins to swing his foe around and around, each time gaining more and mre gravitatinal force. The bug pokemon tries his hardest to break free, but suddenly finds both himself and his psychic foe perring down on the arena, from a very long distance above it. As gravity kicks in and both pokemon begin their rapid descent towards terra firma, Tele releases his foe, sending Scyther flying off into the unknown.

Tele, pulls a psychic net around himself, willing his decent slower. Air resistance kicks in, and the psychic pokemon finds himself slowing to a nice stop and a soft landing on the arena. Which as it happens, took the absence of activity, as a chance to revert back to it's original metal state. Tele looks up and around, seeing no sign of his foe. A loud buzzing and screeching alerts him to a green speck approaching at high speed from far off the arena.

Scyther comes flying at him, and with a faster than before slash, leaves a fresh and painful cut across Tele's torso. Scyther collapses to the floor, exhausted from the speedy flying, and struggling to get up, finds his body drained of energy by the toxic posion still dredging through him. Tele grips his chest, also feeling the toxins flowing freely through his body. Both pokemon are tiring greatly now.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
44% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (8% nR)
Pretty Tired

Scyther
32% Health
Grounded
Badly Poisoned (16% nR)
Safe Guard (2 rounds)
Very tired

* Arena Status *

Metal Arena for next round

Also. I bet you guys are getting pretty tired of this battle, it's been going on for a long time. Since you both only have 2 pokemon remaining, after they are both called out, i'd like your permission to drop Damage Caps a bit, so attacks do more damage. It'll get the last few rounds to go faster, and give you more of a battle, since you'll be doing more damage.

killer tai
12th April 2003, 01:47 PM
ok yea the damage caps would be nice now back to the battle I'm losing

Scyther we start of by using rest then if ur asleep use sleep talk but if ur awake just dodge any attacks he sends with agility or just take if he doesn't attack u,then another sleep talk if ur asleep but if ur awake then another agility or take a rest

Rest~sleep talk/agility/take a break~sleep talk/agility/take a break

Matt
12th April 2003, 03:36 PM
Gawd, this battle has been going on for like almost a year @_@...

Let's see...

Ok, Tele lets do battle! ^_^

Tele: Oh gawd, another one of your perfect plans that never work -.-;;;

Yeah, arn't they wonderful? ^_^

Tele: Not really....

Well, who asked you?! >=O

Tele: Umm, you did ^_^;;

-____-;;;

Tele: WELL TELL ME THE PLAN THEN! :o

FINE!

Let's start off with a wonderful Fire Punch. Make sure you use it as soon as it goes to sleep. Then use a powerful Fire Punch. Wait until it uses Sleep Talk so it won't interfear. Then, for the last wonderful move of 00ber greatness, use another Fire Punch!!

Tele: O_O;;;

^_^

Tele: That might actually work! :o

-.-;;;;;;

- Fire Punch X3 -

RaZoR LeAf
19th April 2003, 11:17 AM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
44% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (8% nR)
Pretty Tired

Scyther
32% Health
Grounded
Badly Poisoned (16% nR)
Safe Guard (2 rounds)
Very tired

Killer Tai
"Rest ~ Sleep Talk/Agility/Break ~ Repeat"
Link 10
"Fire Punch ~ Fire Punch ~ Fire Punch"

* Round Twenty Eight Begins *

Scyther closes his eyes and enters a deep sleep. As all his pain seems to lift, he is still an uncomfortable sleeper. Ever had that feeling, when your so tired, but you just can't sleep? Scyther feels like that right now, dropping in and out of sleep. He fails to notice his foe approaching calmly ahead. Tele lifts his fist to the sky, and smilies as a flame erupts in his palm, filling out over his clenched claws and forming a fire. The Psychic pokemon brings his hand own and firmly plows his Fire Punch into the mantis. Scyther roars in pain, but is still in his sleeping state.

His sleep disrupted but still in otion, Scyther is definatly having difficulty in keeping still, twisting and turning in his sleep, he's not very comfortable, and the heated ache on his back doesn't help. Tele smirks, at his foe's misfortunate choice of moves. Another flare appears in his hand. Scyther lifts up off the ground. Tele looks on in interest, as his sleeping opponent stands,

still fast asleep infront of him. Suddenly, Scyther begins a charge, shoulder forward, and ramming speed aiming directly forward. Tele steps aside, and watches with a beaming smile as Scyther plows past, totally missing him.

As Scyther slows and comes to a stop, Tele slams his fist into the bug's top shoulder. As the flames die out due to the safeguard, the black charred skin remains, and Scyther cringes in his sleepy state. Tele takes a few steps away, just incase Scyther begins charging again. But the Scyther doesn't move, and Tele steps closer. A final ball of flame and Tele rears his punch. As his fist flies forward, Scyther quickly moves his scythes. A slab of shimmering gold light forms directly infront of him, a Screen of Light that divides him from Tele's incoming attack. Tele's to far into the attack to pull back and his fist crashes through the screen. The light bends around the fist, like rubber it envelops his hand, and absorbs the fire. The flames flicker out and the lakazam's now, only warm punch hits Scyther.

Pulling back, the force of the punch still hit, but with the elemental side drained, it wasn't as afective as Tele was hoping. Tele clutches his stomach and swallows, a sickly feeling flooding his mouth, acicidic and painful. Toxic poisoning that once again takes it's deathly grip. Scyther however, isn't showing signs of the ache. The Toxin, evaporated from his body by fast acting T-Cells released ane ncouraged by using Rest, have cleansed him. Despite still being tired inside, this battle's not over yet.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
36% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (16% nR)
Pretty Tired

Scyther
40% Health (healed 20% but x3 Fire Punches)
Grounded
Poisoning Healed
Safe Guard (1 rounds)
Tired
Asleep 2 Rounds
Light Screen (Semi-Active)

* Arena Status *

Toxic Waste Dump
The floor is sticky, and there's a foul stench in the air. The edges of the arena are littered with barrels full of unlabeled chemicals. Watch out. Rouge attacks could set them off, Fire attacks will certainly explode them, and they may burn if they get on your skin.

Matt
20th April 2003, 11:21 PM
Hm... Tele you need a rest. Use a Rest attack. Then use a Snore attack. Finally, a Sleep Talk attack. Have a nice rest.

- Rest - - Snore - - Sleep Talk -

killer tai
23rd April 2003, 06:54 AM
haha I told u he would try that razor now scyther keep him awake with a loud snore then since he shouldn't be asleep use sleep talk x2

Snore~sleep talk~sleep talk

RaZoR LeAf
9th May 2003, 02:08 PM
* Battle *
Topic Starter
Pokemon
versus
Challeneger
Pokemon

* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
36% Health
Multiple Cut wounds
Badly Poisoned (16% nR)
Pretty Tired

Scyther
40% Health
Grounded
Poisoning Healed
Safe Guard (1 rounds)
Tired
Asleep 2 Rounds
Light Screen (Semi-Active)

Link10
"Rest ~ Snore ~ Sleep Talk"
Killer Tai
"Snore ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk"

* Round Twenty Nine Begins *

As the toxic arena comes into play, the tired Alakazam Tele, lowers himself to a meditative sitting positions and nods off to sleep. His head falls and soon he is snoring away happily. His distant foe, also asleep, lets out a deep echoing Snore, that ripples across the arena, bringing discomfort to the sleeping Alakazam.

Now it is the Psychic type's turn to snore. The ripple of aural energy spreads out across the arena, causing equal discomfort to Scyther, but the Bug pokemon has other things planned. While alseep, it can still perform attacks. Through thinking it performs a random move from it's movepool. This time, Scyther leaps to his feet, still asleep mind you, and begins to spin. As he spins his blades dance, and a hurricane forms around him.

As the spinning comes to a halt, the enriched and enhanced Scyther returns to his sleeping position. Now Alakazam begins to glow. He too was thnking, and a blast of Psychic energy lashes out towards Scyther. But before the attack can reach the mantis, it passes through light barrier, reducing in size, speed and strength, before it hits Scyther, a mere morsle of what it once was.

Finally, Scyther rises to his feet once again. With blades arched, he dashes in a directly straight line, heading for Tele. A blade comes down, and a fresh wound opens up on the Psychic's chest. The Mantis returns to sleep, and both pokemon sit unmoving opposite each other.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
46%
Cut Wounds healed
Fresh Wound open
Poisoning Healed
Tired

Scyther
35%
Tired
Asleep 2 Rounds
Attack Raised

Sorry this is so short, but i've decided to give up reffing, basically, because i'm not active enough. I'll do the decency to finish reffing for you guys though.

killer tai
10th May 2003, 11:10 AM
I guess its going to be sleep attacks from here on too some use sleep talkx3

sleep talk/sleep talk/sleep talk

Matt
13th May 2003, 07:37 PM
Hm.. I don't know if my pokemon is asleep or not, so I will just have to work around that....

Ok, Tele, you're doing great! I want you to use Sleep Talk X3 if you're asleep. But if you're not I want you to use a Toxic. Then use Fire Punch. Finally use a Psychic.

Sleep Talk/Toxic - Sleep Talk/Fire Punch - Sleep Talk/Psychic -

RaZoR LeAf
14th May 2003, 02:14 AM
Sorry, yes it is asleep. x6 Slep Talks. That gets a "WHOA" on the randomness guage

Matt
31st May 2003, 04:56 PM
Yes, yes. Bump. I don't want to bother you but it's been quite a while since I posted attacks :>.

RaZoR LeAf
31st May 2003, 05:36 PM
Yeah sorry 'bout that. I've had essays to do for uni, and not nice ones at that. I'll try and get a reffing up tomorrow for you.

RaZoR LeAf
7th June 2003, 09:09 AM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
46%
Cut Wounds healed
Fresh Wound open
Poisoning Healed
Tired

Scyther
35%
Tired
Asleep 2 Rounds
Attack Raised

Killer Tai
"Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk"
Link 10
"Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk"

* Round 30 Begins *

The Toxic arena, still in play yet utterly untouched by both sleeping pokemon. Despite having rested, both are still weak and tired, having exhausted alot of energies in this fight. A round of randomness ensues as both trainers command Sleep Talk for each attack. Scyther, in a sleep walkers fashion lifts up and dashes towards Tele, bringing the hilt of his bladed arm down on his foe. But Tele, disappears in a flash of light, only to reappear a short distance away. A teleport was most useful in that situation.

A red glow eminates from around Tele, and above the arena, the clouds part, and strong beams of light begin to glare down on the arena. Scyther dahses backwards towards Tele's assumed location, blades surrounded in Dark energy, but with Tele no longer where he was, the attack misses completely.

Tele, though Psychic, is very tired and while asleep can't focus properly. In an attempt to disable Scyther, the binding attack reaches out and bubbles the spot where Scyther last was, befgore he attempted the Thief attack. The attack failed, Tele can only sit and absorb the suns rays as Scyther attacks. Finally, a snoozing Scyther releases a sonic burst of sound, a rupterous SNore billows out across the arena, the loud burst of sound awakens both pokemon, and they groggily rise to their feet.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
36%
Awake
Open wounds
Very Tired

Scyther
35%
Awake
Very Tired
Attack Raised

* Arena Status *

Sunny

Just counting how many pokemon you each have left. After these two are KO'd you both have 2 pokemon each to use.

Matt
8th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Perfect. Ok, Tele, let's try to end this battle. First, use a Tri Attack. Then, use a Fire Punch. End the round with another Fire Punch.

-Tri Attack-Fire Punch-Fire Punch-

killer tai
8th June 2003, 09:01 PM
hey link I'm pretty sorry to see that u forgot ur pokemon is alsleep from rest!!! just cuz razor didn't put it there doesn't mean he isn't asleep so let me just finish off ur pokemon so start of with:

sleep talk x 2 then a snore

that should do it sorry u forgot about the rest but I can't spare ya

RaZoR LeAf
9th June 2003, 09:58 AM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
36%
Awake
Open wounds
Very Tired

Scyther
35%
Awake
Very Tired
Attack Raised

Link 10
"Tri Attack ~ Fire Punch ~ Fire Punch"
Killer Tai
"Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Snore"

* Round 31 Begins *

As both pokemon show signs of tortured breathing, they heed the commands of their trainers and square off. Tele waves his spoons in the air, from one comes a brilliant flash of electrical energy. From the other a chilling blast of ice. When the two cross over, a final third burst of flames shoots all three intertwining attcks towards Scyther. Scyther, confused by his trainers commands find himself with no means of which to defend himself, and is struck head on by the elemental beams.

Following through quickly, Tele's fist engulfs with flames, strengthened by the sunlight beaming into the arena. The alakazam brings his fist crashing down upon his enemy, burning the Scyther greatly. Still the mantis pokemon finds himself unable to retaliate with the commands he has been ordered to use. But the Bug pokemon's battling time comes to an end, as Tele's final Fire Punch makes contact. The heat and burning pain overloads, and Scyther falls to the floor with a thud.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
36%
Open wounds
Very Tired

Scyther
0%
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Sunny

KT chooses and attacks
L10 attacks

killer tai
11th June 2003, 03:41 PM
I made the biggest mistake of this battle I may end up losing for this but not yet I choose tyranitar

Tyranitar use crunch to bit its head or even better its hands off then earthquake and another crunch

Matt
11th June 2003, 05:47 PM
Hm.. hang in there, Tele, you're doing great!! First, after it uses Crunch, use Counter! Then quickly use a Recover before the Earthquake gets to you. Finally, if you're still alive, use another Counter.

-Counter-Recover-Counter-

RaZoR LeAf
28th June 2003, 09:32 AM
* Stats *
Tele the Alakazam
36%
Open wounds
Very Tired

Tyranitar
100%

Killer Tai
"Crunch ~ Earthquake ~ Crunch"
Link10
"Counter ~ Recover ~ Counter"

* Round Thrity Two Begins *

As the new round begins, a fresh and healthy Tyranitar replaces the Ko'd Scyther. This is a strong pokemon, and the first high evolution killertai has shown us. Tele might not show it, but deep down I bet he's scared of this new pokemon. Tyranitar starts the battle quickly. Dark energy forms in his mouth, and as the arena tips into shadows, the dinosaur like pokemon takes a large bite out of his foe. Tele howls in pain as the large jaws dig into hs flesh and the dark energy seeps into his blood stream, but he sucessfully manages to push off the jaws and twist them around, throwing Tyranitar back to the ground.

As Tyranitar returns to his feet, he lifts his tail high into the air, bringing it crashing down on the arena surface. A ripple of seismic energy begins to spread out, but not before Tele can relax and begin to recover his strength. As his body glows with a white aura, strength returns to hikm and his wounds heal. But the light flickers and fades quickly, such a strong move requires energy that Tele just doesn't have. The Alakazam collapses to the floor, his breathing laboured and extremely difficult. The seismic wave hits and the Psychic pokemon is knocked immediatly unconcious and falls from the platform. A red beam of liht saves the pokemon from the fall and it's time for Link10 to choose a new pokemon.

A claxon sounds, and the arena begins to change. The metal floor is replaced by a thick layer of sand. Also a warning appears on the big screen. Damage caps have been signifiantly reduced, so all damage will now be increased. It's crunch time for the battlers so to speak, as this lengthy match comes near to finishing, both participants having only 1 pokemon each after these two pokemon. That match has become a fast and furious 2 on 2.

* Results *

Tele the Alakazam
0%
KO'd from fatigue

Tyranitar
85%

* Arena Status *

Sandy Arena

L10 chooses and attacks
KT attacks

Here we go guys, not long and you'll both have fresh battle slots open.

Matt
30th June 2003, 05:05 PM
That's ok, Alakazam, return. Now for my next pokemon.. Go, Nidoqueen! This may be your very first battle, but I know that you can manage against this pokemon.

Hm... First of all, use an Earthquake on the pokemon. Maybe it will knock the giant pokemon down. Then, run over there quickly, and hit it with Dynamic Punch. Finally, run back over there and try to use a Seismic Toss!

~Subs~

If Tyranitar uses a Physical Attack use Counter
If Tyranitar uses any kind of beam attacks (i.e. Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, etc..) use Reflect!

-Earthquake/Counter/Reflect-Dynamic Punch/Counter/Reflect-Seismic Toss/Counter/Reflect-

killer tai
1st July 2003, 04:59 PM
lets show nidoqueen wha we can do when it uses earthquake I want u to jump and use ice beam then when he rushes use ice beam on nidoqueens legs so it can't get u then if its legs are frozen then use earthquake on it cuz it can't get u but if they aren't when hhe grabs u bite nidoqueens head with crunch careful of the horn now

Jumping ice beam~ice beam~earthquake/crunch

RaZoR LeAf
5th July 2003, 09:36 AM
* Stats *
Nidoqueen
100%

Tyranitar
85%

Link10
"Earthquake ~ Dynamic Punch ~ Seismic Toss"
Killer tai
"Jump Ice beam ~ Ice beam ~ Earthquake"

* Round Thrity Three Begins *

This round begins with the newly released Nidoqueen fighting for Link10. The round starts quickly, with a ripple of seismic energy blasting out from the stamping feet of the female dinosaur. Folowing order's Tyranitar attempts to jump. But his stuby legs, and overall body weight don't give him much skill in acrobatics, and he's back on the ground having managed an inch or two. The ripple hits him, and he topples to the floor, an ice beam, fired from his mouth shooting off into the arena stands.

Nidoqueen takes her chance to dart forward. Bringing a fist up ready to attack, she is stopped suddenly, by a frosty feeling in her feet. Despite lying on the floor, Tyranitar has managed to perfectly aim the ice beam at Nidoqueen's feet. As ice freezes around them, Nidoqueen finds herself unable to move.

Tyranitar smirks, and lifts himself up off he floor. He lifts his tail and smashes it into the ground, sending seismic energy crashing through the arena once again. But he hadn't planned on it shaking the ice and shattering it. Though Nidoqeen was injured by the attack, it wasn't enough to knock her down. She stampede's forwards and grabs hold of the dark beast, pulling him over and crashing him into the floor.

* Results *

Nidoqueen
80%
Cold Feet (not nerves)

Tyranitar
65%
Bothered

* Arena Status *

Sandy Arena

killer tai
18th July 2003, 04:17 PM
can't think up the offensive link would probly eat me and spit me out if II used a bunch of ice beams to lets go with somethin else

I havent focused on stats changes other than poison in awhile so use swager to confuse him then use rock slide and then iron tail!!! that should do it

Matt
18th July 2003, 04:28 PM
Hm.. so he's using Swagger to try and taunt you to get you pissed off? Use Frustration when this happens. If Swagger doesn't work, then simply use Seismic Toss. If for some reason you can't use that move(>>) then use Submission. Next, use Earthquake. Finally, when it's coming towards you with it's Iron Tail, hit it with a Dynamic Punch.

-Frustration/Seismic Toss/Submission-Earthquake-Dynamic Punch-

RaZoR LeAf
20th July 2003, 07:45 AM
* Stats *
Nidoqueen
80%
Cold Feet (not nerves)

Tyranitar
65%
Bothered

Killer tai
"Swagger ~ Rock Slide ~ Iron Tail"
Link10
"Frust/Submis/SToss ~ Earthquake ~ Dynamic Punch"

* Round Thrity Four Begins *

A swaggering Tyranitar is a good enough reason to be scared, and the phrases the translator is coming out with tells us that this is one mean Tyranitar. Even without knowing what he's saying the actions and intent in his eyes tells that he wants Nidoqueen angered. He's managed that alright, and in a burst of anger and frustration, the royal pokemon charges at her foe. In a blind rage, her swiping claws often miss but the blows she delivers leave some very nasty scars and wounds even on Tyranitar's rocky armour.

As her anger leaves Nidoqueen becomes aware of her proximity to her foe, she backs away and hammers the ground quickly. The Quake ripples through the sand and brings her enemy crashing down to his knees again. The Dark pokemon growls, and searches through the sand for some rocks, but to his dismay he can find no solid stone to throw. Not wanting to disappoint, he lifts a fist full of sand and throws it into his enemies face.

Suddenly blinded by the unexpected attack, Nidoqueen is unaware of her opponent's next move. A quick spin around, Tyranitar slams his tail into Nidoqueen's head, a silvery metallic glint covering the rocky armor and leaving a mighty sore graze on Nidoqueen's face. Coughing sand from her veiw, she eyes her foe and swings a powerful punch at his midrift, causing him to double over and attempt to regain his ability to breathe.

* Results *

Nidoqueen
65%
Headache
Eyes watering

Tyranitar
40%(caps)
Winded
Large scratches and scars

* Arena Status *

Sandy Arena

[/center]

Matt
23rd July 2003, 11:54 PM
It's getting tough, Nidoqueen.

Hm.. I think you should use Earthquake the whole round. Don't get too tired out now! If it gets close to you, use Dynamic Punch. If any physical attacks hit you, use counter. If Tyranitar uses any kind of beam attack, use Reflect.

-EarthquakeX3/Dynamic PunchX3/CounterX3/ReflectX3-

killer tai
24th July 2003, 06:23 AM
so eager for a finish but u left me with nothing to do with those counters I guess I'll try earthquake x3 too but if he tries anything funny like trying to hit me a dynamic punch use ice beam

Earthuake x3/ice beam x3

RaZoR LeAf
24th July 2003, 07:37 AM
* Stats *
Nidoqueen
65%
Headache
Eyes watering

Tyranitar
40%
Winded
Large scratches and scars

Link10
"Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake"
Killer tai
"Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake"

* Round Thrity Five Begins *

The arena rocks and rolls, creacks and groans as it deals with the huge amount of pressure it's being put under as both pokemon begin to slam it's sandy surface. There'd be a danger of the platform collapsing totally if it weren't reinforced so much, not even an exploding Electrode could blow it apart. But the thumping from both Nidoqueen and Tyranitar is sure to cause some upset this battle. Two opposing seismic ripples radiate out over the arena, slamming into each other in the middle and causing sand to fly up with great force.

The rest of the attack breaks through, knocking Tyranitar to his knees and Nidoqueen down on one hand. The stronger of the two at this moment, Nidoqueen is first to release her follow up attack, another Earthquake. The attack is already underway as Tyranitar follows up with another of his own. The clashing of the two is nearer the Dark pokemon this time and a faceful of sand ensues before being slammed into the floor again by the disruption beneath him.

Nidoqueen collapses to the floor, this time feeling the sure pain of the attack, but her enemy looks much worse for wear. He manages to slam the ground once more, before drooping his head and collapsing to the floor exhausted. His last attack knocks Nidoqueen down as she began to regain her footing, and she now looks as weakned as Tyranitar did. She wont hang on much longer.

* Results *

Nidoqueen
20%
Weakned
Uneasy

Tyranitar
0%
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Sandy Arena

* Order *

KT chooses and attacks
L10 attacks

killer tai
27th July 2003, 01:56 PM
ok this is going bad but I have too try and as my last pokemon I choose Gastly!!!!!!!!

*Gastly pops out of his pokeball*

ok Gastly lets do this I want u to go with hypnosis then if its asleep use dream eater but if its not asleep use shadow ball,then if he is asleep use spite if hes awake use night shade

Hypnosis~dream eater/shadow ball~spite~night shade

(edit:forgot the attack pattern thingy)

RaZoR LeAf
1st August 2003, 08:11 AM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=307748#post307748

L10 i know you've been away, but i'll be back in 5 days. hope you can hold out till Thursday.

Matt
3rd August 2003, 06:18 PM
Ok, I'm back >>. Oh, and thanks for staying with this battle for so long, PX. This thing has been going on for a year I think. It was sometime in August of 2002 when it started, lol.

Ok, Nidoqueen, you're doing great. First, close your eyes so maybe you won't go to sleep. Then, if you're not asleep, use Earthquake. If you're asleep, use Sleep Talk. Finally, use Ice Beam. And if you're asleep, use Sleep Talk.

-Close eyes-Earthquake/Sleep Talk-Ice Beam/Sleep Talk-

RaZoR LeAf
10th August 2003, 12:02 PM
* Stats *
Nidoqueen
20%
Weakned
Uneasy

Gastly
100%

Killer tai
"Hypnosis ~ DE/SB ~ Spite/NS"
Link10
"Close eyes ~ Quake/ST ~ IB/ST-"

* Round Thrity Six Begins *

As the last and final pokemon on Killer Tai's team comes into play we enter the final rounds of this tempremental and highly entertaining battle. The small Gastly hovers omminously opposite the formidable, yet exhausted Nidoqueen. How will this battle go? Gastly begins, his eyes glowing with a ghostly silver light, and Nidoqueen begins to feel drowsy almost instantly. She quickly snaps her eyes shut and concentrates on staying awake.

Gastly stops his Hypnosis attempt, knowing it wont work on a sleeping pokemon and moves on with his attack pattern. The air around Gastly begins to darken and a ball of shadows froms around the already orb shaped pokemon. Nidoqueen opens her eyes to see the ghostly energy forming and quickly rears up to attack. Gastly spins, and the attacks flies towards Nidoqueen as she slams her tail down. The Seismic Energy, not as strong as before due to her own weakness, collides with the incoming Shadow Ball and the ball explodes at Nidoqueen's feet, knocking her off balance and down hard onto her side.

Gastly grumbles as the rippling tide of sand splashes up to hit him, but it looks though Nidoqueen may well be out for the count. She struggles to regain her posture, but her exhaustion is too apparent. As she pulls energy to create an ice beam, the attack flitters out and she slumps back, too tired and pained to continue. Link 10 calls back his tired pokemon and prepares to send out his last pokemon, the final pokemon of this long battle.

* Results *

Nidoqueen
8%
Totally Exhausted
KO'd by fatigue

Gastly
80%%
Annoyed

* Arena Status *

Sandy Arena

* Order *

L10 chooses and attacks
KT attacks

Matt
10th August 2003, 06:17 PM
Excellent. Return, Nidoqueen; you did very well for your first battle :). Hm... this is tough... but I think I know who I'm going to use.

Blackie, I summon you! *male Umbreon appears*

Blackie, start the battle out by using Dig. Umbreon can learn that in RS >>. Then, jump out of the hole and hit Gastly with a Shadow Ball. Finally, use Psychic! If at any time Gastly uses Toxic, use Double Team quickly. That should be good for now. Do well, Umbreon.

-Dig/Double Team-Shadow Ball/Double Team-Psychic/Double Team-

RaZoR LeAf
17th August 2003, 01:32 PM
Pokes killer tai with a cheese spoon.

killer tai
17th August 2003, 04:21 PM
oh k after getting poked with a cheese spoon I am going to attack so Gastly while that thing is underground charge up a shadow ball and then when it jumps up fire the shadow ball and for that psychic attack defend with mirror coat or if u can't learn it (since I don't have a decent pokedex that shows if something knows counter or mirror coat) try to stop it with light screen

Charge Shadow ball~fire shadow ball~mirror coat/light screen

RaZoR LeAf
21st August 2003, 06:20 AM
* Stats *
Umbreon
100%

Gastly
80%%
Annoyed

Link10
"Dig ~ Shadow Ball ~ Psychic (Double Team)"
Killer Tai
"Charge ~ Shadow Ball ~ Light Screen/Mirror Coat[i]

* Round Thrity Seven Begins *

We're finally down now to the last 2 pokemon, and this battle is finally coming to a close. Link10 recalls Nidoqueen and sends out the energetic Umbreon, Blackie. Blackie watches his enemy, Gastly with narrow eyes, curious as to what the tricky ghost might be planning. It doesn't seem to be doing anything, so cautiosly Blackie begins to dig in the sand, creating a tunnel it glances one last time at the ghost, who is still floating overhead, watching the Umbreon equally.

Blackie ducks under, and begins to burrow quickly through the sand to where Gasly floats. The Poisonous gas ghost quickly begins to form it's attack, a ball of ghostly energy, but not willing to throw it through the sand, Gastly continues to hold the ever growing orb of energy in front of him. The ground seems to move slightly, and suddenly an Umbreon leaps out of the hole, with it's own Shadow Ball ready to fire. The two orbs fly towards each other, but the overwhelming power of Gastly's Shadow Ball, simple picks the smaller up as though it were covered in velcro, and the two crash into Blackie.

An explosion of paranormal energy burns Blackie's fur, and singes his skin, leaving a nasty wound across it's legs, chest and back. Gastly laughs, as a Ghost would. Blackie narrows his eyes further and locks eyes with the Gastly. Gastly stops laughing in an instant, and as Blackies eyes grow light with blue energy the ghost considers what to use to block the Psychic assault. A Mirror Coat maybe? Or Perhaps a Light Screen?

Neither work of course, because gastly knows how to use neither attack. Instead it is forced to endure mind numbing pain as it's is invaded by Blackies Psychic powers. As Blackies link fades, Gaslty shakes itself around, it's mind aching from the intrusion and it's entire self sore from the lashing of the mind control. Panting, Gastly floats away from Blackie, who sits quietly and watches the gastly like predator watching prey. The ground rumbles, and the sand begins to sift away, off the edges of the arena and into the darkness below. Metal returns to the arena, for the last few rounds.

* Results *

Umbreon
[i]75%
Badly burnt

Gastly
45%
Confused
In pain

* Arena Status *

Finally returned to plain metal arena.

killer tai
21st August 2003, 11:44 AM
ok Gastly of he tries psychic again I still have no idea on how to stop it but try toxic if he tries psychic but other than that use spite then shadow ball and another spite

Matt
21st August 2003, 03:03 PM
Good job, Blackie! You're doing very well in this battle. First, use Double Team. Next, use your nice little sig move Darkness Beam. Just take the Shadow Ball, then use your sig move. Finally, use Psychic to make the Gastly use Toxic and hopefully hit one of your clones.

-Double Team-Darkness Beam-Psychic-

Umbreon (M)
Blackie
Signature Move: Darkness Beam
Description: Blackie powers up a beam in his mouth. The beam is dark energy. This energy came from his body. When it is powered up enough, it is shot out in one big beam. This move can only be used once every 3 rounds.

Type: Dark | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: 12% | Effects: N/A

What a non-creative sig you have, Blackie 8)

RaZoR LeAf
21st August 2003, 03:55 PM
* Stats *
Umbreon
75%
Badly burnt

Gastly
45%
Confused
In pain

Killer Tai
"Spite ~ Shadow Ball ~ Spite (Toxic)"
Link10
"Double Team ~ Dark Beam ~ Psychic[i]

* Round Thirty Eight Begins *

Blackie closes his eyes, and a silvery glow forms around his body. As ghostly energy begins to build within Gastly, making his eyes a monsterous black colour, the silvery glow seperates and forms two silvery shadows of Blackie, that finally fade into two exact copies of Blackie. As the Umbreon looks at his foe, Gastly's energy is bored into the dark type, and Blackie feels a sharp stinging pain shoot through his body and suddenly any thoughts of performing another Double Team are linked to extreme pain.

Instead Blackie begins preperation for his sig move. As he and his clones circle Gastly, the small ghost spies on each of the clones wondering which one to blast with the attack. Another ball of ghostly energy forms, and though not as big as the previous charged one, it flies surely through the air and causes a large burning explosion when it breaks through a clone and smashes into the metal floor. Blackie takes his chance and opens his jaw wide. A beam of solid black energy shoots forth and pushes Gastly off the edge of the platform. Fortunatly for the floating pokemon, it can float back over solid ground.

As Blackie waits for the ghost to return, it once again gains an optic blue glow as it powers up a psychic. Ghastly, not falling for that trick again, spots the blue glow, coming from only one Umbreon, and quickly spits a globule of sticky purple oil over the Eeveelution. Suddenly distracted, Blackie tries feverntly to scrape the toxic posion away, but it's sinking in too fast. Immediatly afflicted with gut renching pain, Blackie can no long er continue his Psychic assult. With health levels at a low, it looks like there's only 1 round left.

* Results *

Umbreon
[i]70%
Badly Burnt
Badly Poisoned
One Clone
Spited

Gastly
28%

* Arena Status *

Matt
21st August 2003, 06:27 PM
Ugh, it's probably going to use rest, Blackie :|. But you must stop it. This round, just use Psychic three times. If Hypnosis is used, use Sleep Talk if you fall asleep.

-PsychicX3/Sleep TalkX3-

killer tai
23rd August 2003, 11:47 PM
Gastly try to well umm dodge or stop psychic with hypnosis and then go with dream eater for the rest if hypnosis works
but if it doesn't try it again until u get him

Hypnosis~dream eater/Hypnosis~dream eater/Hypnosis

RaZoR LeAf
25th August 2003, 02:13 PM
* Stats *
Umbreon
70%
Badly Burnt
Badly Poisoned
One Clone
Spited

Gastly
28%

Link10
"Psychic ~ Psychic ~ Psychic (Sleep Talk)"[i]
Killer Tai
[i]"Hypnosis ~ DE/Hypnosis ~ DE/Hypnosis"

* Round Thirty Nine Begins *

The badly injured Gastly opens his eyes wide using his own form of Psychic assault on the Umbreon, as the dark type's eyes swell with blue light. Blackie twitches, and begins to blink rapidly. Looks like Gastly's hypnosis worked a treat, as Blackie falls to a calm rest on the arena floor. Gastly hovers over the sleeping pokemon then floats down beside it.

Sticking out it's tongue, the ghost pokemon licks the snoozing umbreon's head, taking with it not only clumps of fur but essentially Blackies dreams. Unfortunatly sleeping pokemon don't always lie still and Blackie suddenly leaps up, still asleep, but fully active. Without a word or warning, the Umbreon's tail, shining with a silvery light smashes into gastly and sends it careening across the battle ground.

Blackie returns to it's resting position, while Gastly slowly, comes back onto the platform. All the time it took returning to the platform seems to have worn it out incredibly, and by the time ti reaches the sleeping pokemon, Blackie is up again still sleep talking, but this time surrounded by energy. In a flash of darkness he disppears, only to return, and slash Gastly with a Fainted Attack.

Gastly falls to the floor, defeated, and the final klaxon sounds. The battle is finally over, Link10 is Victorious.

* Results *

Umbreon
50%
Badly Burnt
Badly Poisoned
One Clone
Spited
Asleep

Gastly
0%
KO'd

* Arena Status *

Congratulations Link10, and good game Killer Tai. I bet your both glad to be rid of this battle.. heh.

*goes off to claim cash for reffing*

Matt
25th August 2003, 03:24 PM
Yay, finally! ^_^
Thanks PX for staying with this battle so long :)
Good battle, Tai, maybe battle again sometime?

I would like to evolve my Pupitar to Tyranitar as my prize. :>