PDA

View Full Version : Fic idea... Feedback is appreciated!

Crystal Tears
16th August 2005, 10:32 PM
Lady Mii, a newly appointed summoner within the Yevon Temples, is ready to face the real world. With her Trusty Guardian Jymian; A golden Ronso who was practically thrown out of Mt. Gagazet by his Tribe, she attempts to obtain the Final Aeon.
Along the way, she begins to discover things about the Yu Yevon Religion, which ultimately, could end her Pilgrimage, and if she tells anyone.
Her Life…

~~

There it is. Please tell me what you think of it. Feedback is wonderful.

Chris 2.1
18th August 2005, 07:10 AM
Is it based off something, like an anime, or is it a new idea of your own? I was a bit confused by all the big names (what is a Ronso!?) If you were able to explain it things a bit better I could maybe work it out ^^

These sort of...fantasty fics are always good in my eyes though.

Crystal Tears
18th August 2005, 02:58 PM
Its based of off Final Fantasy X, and a Ronso is a large blue cat like person that has a sharp horn growing out of its head. (I do lack a better description of one right now ^^; )
Thanks for the reply, I'll try and describe it better in the actually fic. ^^

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 03:50 PM
It sounds interesting, though I got a bit lost with all those new words. I don't know much about Final Fantasy. Will the fic be for general audiences or for FF players only?

Crystal Tears
18th August 2005, 04:16 PM
Originally yes, but seeing as I want more then just FF readers, I'm going to change some things, and make it so everyone can read it and relatively understand. Many things such as: Races, Yevon Religion, Land of Spira, Summoners etc. Will be explained within the fic, and if I get around to editing the prologue/prelude, that too...

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2005, 08:01 PM
Ah, in that case I'll take a look at it when it's up. :)