PDA

View Full Version : TheBlueAvenger versus Wolfsong (Subref: Vermillion) - Round 6 Up

The Blue Avenger
19th August 2005, 12:11 PM
Okay, I feel like filling in my third battle slot. So here's the deal.

Rules
2 Pokemon per trainer out at a time, none in reserve
Banned Moves: Substitute, recovery moves (like Recover, not like Giga Drain)
DQ: One week
Stage: Final Destination
A large platform kept hovering in midair by some mysterious force. It's roughly 50 feet by 50 feet. If a Pokemon falls off, Master Hand (a large white glove) with carry the Pokemon back on and slap it for 15% damage.
Moves unable to be used: Moves involving a body of water (ie Surf or Dive), moves involving dirt/mud, Dig

We PM our Pokemon to the ref, and they decide the order of attacks.

Any takers?

Wolfsong
21st August 2005, 11:29 PM
Since my opponent and i decided to cancel our battle due to no refs and all i have a free slot so i'll accept this challenge

The Blue Avenger
22nd August 2005, 07:18 AM
Right, thank you. Now, for a ref...

Xovad
8th September 2005, 07:18 AM
Hmm, I think I can ref this. I'll be my first real battle so feel free to crit me. ^^; and if you're unsatistfied and all you can uh, fire me. o_o; yeah. *runs*

Xovad
10th September 2005, 12:24 PM
Okay. TBA is using Sedgewick, the shiny male Koffing, and Tap-Tap the Red Nose, the male Diglett.
Wolfsong is using the male Beautifly Hasan and Timon the male Sentret.

TBA will be posting attacks first.

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2005, 12:43 PM
Okay, Sedgewick, let's start things off right. Start with a Double Team. Then, send a Toxic towards Hasan, then use Will'o'Wisp at Timon.

Double Team ~ Toxic (Hasan) ~ Will'o'Wisp (Timon)

Tap-Tap, use Pursuit to get near Timon. Then, attack with a volley of Slashes. But stay out of Sedgewick's way!

Pursuit ~ Slash x2 (all Timon)

Wolfsong
10th September 2005, 01:10 PM
All right, Hasan. I want you to start with Double team yourself. Then, after that koffing uses toxic, I want you to use aerial ace to not only find the real Sedgewick but destroy the clones. Finally, finish with a stun spore to Sedgewick.

Timon, let that diglett use pursuit and when it gets close hit him with a point blank ice beam. Follow up with a water pulse. Then use protect.

Hasan: Double Team ~ Aerial Ace (Sedgewick) ~ Stun Spore (Sedgewick)
Timon: Ice Beam (Tap-Tap) ~ Water Pulse (Tap-Tap) ~ Protect

Xovad
10th September 2005, 02:49 PM
Arena: Final Destination
A large platform kept hovering in midair by some mysterious force. It's roughly 50 feet by 50 feet. If a Pokémon falls off, Master Hand (a large white glove) with carry the Pokémon back on and slap it for 15% damage.
Moves unable to be used: Moves involving a body of water (i.e. Surf or Dive), moves involving dirt/mud, Dig
TheBlueAvenger vs Wolfsong, Round 1

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 100% | PP: 100%
Fine
Double Team | Toxic | Will ‘o’ Wisp
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
Fine
Pursuit | Slash | Slash

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
Fine
Double Team | Aerial Ace | Stun Spore
&
Timon, Male Sentret
Fine
Ice Beam | Water Pulse | Protect

---

Hasan and Sedgewick start the battle. They close their eyes and concentrate on their image. With a pop, 3 new Koffing’s appear, and 5 new Beautifly to match.
Meanwhile Tap-Tap is pursuiting his prey- but Timon isn’t running. The Sentret smirks and gathers up the water in the air, focusing it into a beam. Diglett takes the opportunity to smack into him, but Sentret remains unphazed, and retaliates with his Ice Beam. As a result Diglett is somewhat frozen to his spot. Sentret grins in amusement.

On the other side of the arena, Sedgewick is coughing up a pile of toxic goop. Hasan doesn’t seem to care, though, and he along with his copies start flapping their wings, sending off shards of air (Kagura style! Hee <<; ) which home in and slice into the preoccupied Koffing. Sedgewick loses concentration and his duplicates disappear with a pop, but Koffing isn’t one to give up- he spits out that toxic goop and it lands on two of Hasan’s clones, which promptly disappear.
Back to Timon an’ Tap-Tap, now. Timon is now gathering the water he’s reserved in his body, powering it up into the pockets in his cheeks. Tap-Tap isn’t sitting still, however, and he starts slashing at the ice encasing his body. Quickly enough the ice breaks and he’s free! Only to be blasted backwards by a shock of water, thanks to that darned Sentret. Tap-Tap is getting angry now…

And back to Sedgewick vs. Hasan. Sedgewick is brewing a new potion, in his mouth once again, while Hasan and his remaining clones are (again) flapping their wings. The result is, of coarse, a powder that will stick to it’s prey and numb it. Sedgewick will not let that happen, however, and spits out his noxious potion, a fiery ball of heat, which burns up most of the powder heading his way, leaving only a quarter to numb his nerves. It fails to reach Hasan, however, and only diminishes a clone.

And once more to the T group. Tap-Tap now rushes towards Timon, ready to unleash his rage with a horrid Slash, but Timon quickly puts up a protective shield. The Diglett, in his desire for revenge, slashes away at the protective shield instead.

---

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 93% | PP: 89%
Paralyzed
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 84% | PP: 94%
Rather angry

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 100% | PP: 91%
2 clones, self-confident
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 96% | PP: 80%
Excited

Wolfsong attacks first.

EDIT: fixed clones. =O

The Blue Avenger
10th September 2005, 03:36 PM
Question: 5 clones from Double Team minus 2 clones from Toxic minus one clone from Will'o'Wisp equals 6 clones?

Wolfsong
11th September 2005, 12:38 AM
Nice reffing but yeah the number of clones remaining is a little... odd

Hasan start with safguard then use psychic followed by a silver wind both to Sedgewick.
Timon , I want you to start with double team, then use focus energy and finish with toxic to Taptap.

Hasan: Safeguard ~ Psychic (Sedgewick) ~ Silver Wind (Sedgewick)
Timon: Double Team ~ Focus Energy ~ Toxic (Tap-tap)

Xovad
11th September 2005, 08:03 AM
Question: 5 clones from Double Team minus 2 clones from Toxic minus one clone from Will'o'Wisp equals 6 clones?

XD! Somehow I got it in my head that he'd started with nine. I'll fix that up, sir. LOL

The Blue Avenger
11th September 2005, 12:27 PM
Okay, Sedgewick, start things with a Rain Dance, to prevent any annoying clones coming around. Next, use Thunder on Timon. Finally, intercept the Toxic from Timon; you're poison, so it shouldn't work.

Rain Dance ~ Thunder (Hasan) ~ Intercept Toxic

Tap-Tap, this round, first use Pursuit to get near Hasan. Then, distract her by clawing away with Slash.

Pursuit ~ Slash x2 (all to Hasan)

The Blue Avenger
11th September 2005, 12:57 PM
Err, didn't want to edit 'cause I'm not allowed to do that, but I noticed a discrepency in my attack - I tell Sedgewick 2 different targets for Thunder. It should really be Timon.

Xovad
12th September 2005, 08:45 AM
A large platform kept hovering in midair by some mysterious force. It's roughly 50 feet by 50 feet. If a Pokémon falls off, Master Hand (a large white glove) with carry the Pokémon back on and slap it for 15% damage.
Moves unable to be used: Moves involving a body of water (i.e. Surf or Dive), moves involving dirt/mud, Dig
TheBlueAvenger vs Wolfsong, Round 2

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 100% | PP: 91%
2 clones, self-confident
Safeguard | Psychic | Silver Wind
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 95% | PP: 80%
Excited
Double Team | Focus Energy| Toxic

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 94% | PP: 89%
Paralyzed
Rain Dance | Thunder | Block
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 84% | PP: 94%
Rather angry
Pursuit | Slash | Slash

---

This time Tap-Tap and Timon start the battle. Timon is focusing on himself (egotistical little Sentret!), wishing there were more of him to help him in his battle. And pop, pop, pop, 3 new Sentret appear to aid him. Tap-Tap is still gushing with rage, and pursuits Timon once more, but he seems somewhat confused as to which Timon to attack…

Coming to his rescue, Sedgewick prays to the clouds to have mercy on his poor soul! And sympathetic as the clouds are, they listen to his cries and with a bang, a sudden wave of rain hits the battlefield. Timon’s little helper’s are gone! But all is not lost, as Hasan has quickly set up a Safeguard, protecting them from any stat-changing effects.

Tap-Tap, relieved to be facing only one Timon, violently slashes away at the little Sentret. Timon follows orders and focuses his energies, trying to ignore the many wounds opening on his body. The rain slamming down on the battlefield is not a helping hand, as it feels like dozens of tiny pinpricks repeatedly hitting one’s body. Eventually the rain gets to Tap-Tap and he stops his violent attack to take a breath.

Sedgewick, meanwhile, is again beckoning to the clouds for help. He asks this time for a bolt of lightning, and the clouds once again relent. A powerful torrent of electricity strikes down and slams into Timon, strengthened by the rain. The poor Sentret is shocked in his spot and can hardly move. But he will get his revenge- Hasan has been creating a ball of psychic energy, and he flaps his wings violently to unleash it towards Sedgewick! The telekinetic ball strikes home and Sedgewick is blasted backwards, heaving.

Tap-Tap is once again slashing away at Timon, reopening the bloody wounds. Timon can’t take much more. He finally gets the energy to cough up a vile toxin, which he aims at the dangerously close Diglett. Sedgewick sees this and quickly tries to block the attack, but he can’t get in between the two Pokémon- Tap-Tap is too close to Timon, slashing away as he is. And soon enough Timon unleashes the toxic, straight into Tap-Tap’s face, and the Diglett is obviously forced to stop his attack. The rain washes some of the toxins off before they can invade his body, but he is still mildly poisoned.

Hasan has, meantime, been flapping his wings to gather a rather buggy energy. He sends this off towards Sedgewick, and it strikes him hard across the stomach (head? O_o what’s the difference?). Sedgewick, having nothing left to do, cools off a little in the rain.

---

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 100% | PP: 78%
Soaking wet, shivering
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 70% | PP: 74%
Paralyzed, bleeding from several slash wounds, soaking wet and shivering

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 79% | PP: 78%
Paralyzed, soaking wet and shivering
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 82% | PP: 86%
Poisoned (2% each turn), soaking wet and shivering

Arena
Heavy Rainfall, will soften in a few rounds.

The Blue Avenger
12th September 2005, 02:54 PM
Okay, Sedgewick, this round, focus your energy on Hasan. Use a Thunder, followed by a Shock Wave, then finally another Thunder. If Hasan uses Double Team, switch to Shock Wave.

Thunder/SW ~ SW ~ Thunder/SW

Tap-Tap, use Faint Attack to hide yourself as you get away from Timon. Then, unleash an Earthquake assauly. If Earthquake cannot be used, use a few Ancientpowers on Timon.

Faint Attack ~ Earthquake/Ancientpower x2

Wolfsong
13th September 2005, 10:43 PM
Maybe third time is the charm. This is the third time that i've tried to post attacks.

Hasan, I want you to quickly start with Sunny Day. Hopefully you can get that before he unleases thunder and lower the accuracy. Next, try to stop or at least minimize the damage from the schok wave with aerial ace. ^^; Finally finish up with psychic to sedgewick.

Timon, Wait for Tap Tap to reappear and hit him with solar beam then finish with another solarbeam to tap tap. Next, if earthquake can't be used, use double team. If earthquake can be used, then Jump and use pursuit to land on top of Taptap and hang on until the earthquake is over and slash away.

Hasan: Sunny Day ~ Aerial Ace (in an attemtp to stop or at least minimize shock wave) ~ Psychic (Sedgewick)
Timon: Solar Beam (Tap Tap) ~ Double Team/Jump up and Pursuit (TapTap) ~ Solar Beam (Tap Tap)/Slash (taptap while hanging on)

Xovad
14th September 2005, 05:34 AM
Maybe third time is the charm. This is the third time that i've tried to post attacks.

Hasan, I want you to quickly start with Sunny Day. Hopefully you can get that before he unleases thunder and lower the accuracy. Next, try to stop or at least minimize the damage from the schok wave with aerial ace. ^^; Finally finish up with psychic to sedgewick.

Timon, Wait for Tap Tap to reappear and hit him with solar beam then finish with another solarbeam to tap tap. Next, if earthquake can't be used, use double team. If earthquake can be used, then Jump and use pursuit to land on top of Taptap and hang on until the earthquake is over and slash away.

Hasan: Sunny Day ~ Aerial Ace (in an attemtp to stop or at least minimize shock wave) ~ Psychic (Sedgewick)
Timon: Solar Beam (Tap Tap) ~ Double Team/Jump up and Pursuit (TapTap) ~ Solar Beam (Tap Tap)/Slash (taptap while hanging on)

Your orders are kinda confusing D: Is Timon supposed to Solarbeam twice, the double team/slash? Or is he supposed to Solarbeam, Double Team/Slash and Solarbeam? x-x; Remember I'm a very simpleminded little girl!

Wolfsong
14th September 2005, 10:50 AM
^^; sorry about that.

If earthquake can't be used Timon's supposed to Solar Beam (Tap Tap) ~ Double Team ~ Solar Beam (Tap Tap)

If earthquake can be used Timon's supposed to Solar Beam (Tap Tap) ~ Jump up and Pursuit (TapTap) ~ Slash (taptap while hanging on)

If it's still confusing let me know and apologies ^^;

Xovad
15th September 2005, 05:14 AM
TheBlueAvenger vs Wolfsong, Round 3

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 79% | PP: 78%
Paralyzed, soaking wet and shivering
Thunder | ShockWave | Thunder
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 82% | PP: 86%
Poisoned (2% each turn), soaking wet and shivering
Faint Attack | Earthquake | Ancientpower

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 100% | PP: 78%
Soaking wet, shivering
Sunny Day | Aerial Ace | Psychic
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 70% | PP: 74%
Paralyzed, bleeding from several slash wounds, soaking wet and shivering
Solarbeam | Pursuit | Slash

---

The round starts with Sedgewick beckoning to the clouds, and Hasan beckoning to the sun. Hasan is begging for warmth and sunlight, and the sun sympathizes, so pokes it’s way through the clouds. Sedgewick’s cries are not ignored, though, and the clouds strike out again, this time aiming for Hasan. The sun is evaporating tiny bits of rain, but not nearly enough to make this giant blow miss- and the lightning strikes home. Hasan is momentarily stunned in his place, but he gets back up.

Timon meanwhile is charging up the suns powers into his tiny little hands. Considering there isn’t much solar power to go on, his takes some time to charge up… and this gives Tap-Tap the time to Faint his way through the shadows, settling as far away from Timon as possible. Finally Timon is ready to unleash his attack, and he does so, but very little of the deadly solar beam reaches Tap-Tap.

Sedgewick and Hasan are at it again, of coarse. Sedgewick has left the clouds alone for now, and focuses electrical energy in himself. Hasan isn’t sitting still though, and he’s flapping his wings tirelessly, gathering the air for a fierce Aerial Ace. Finally Sedgewick lets go of his electrical attack, which hits the Aerial Ace and both attack split into smaller shards. They both, of coarse, continue on their path and home into on their prey, but they do much less damage then planned.

Tap-Tap now, from his hiding spot, is jumping up and down trying to create a seismic earthquake. Unfortunately for him, his body is seized with electrical currents, and he can’t move. He sits still, relaxing his body. Timon, realizing what’s happening, decides to double his forces- he concentrates on himself and himself alone. Five new Timon’s pop up, but they are quickly washed away by the soothing rain.

Finally, back to Sedgewick and Hasan. Sedgewick is once again asking the clouds for their mercy. Hasan doesn’t plan on letting this happen, and he charges up a large and powerful psychic blow. As Sedgewick is convincing the clouds that blowing Hasan to the ground is in their best interest, a powerful psychic blast hit’s him in the stomach/head/body/etc. He’s blown backwards and demands from the clouds an immediate revenge, which they grudgingly supply- another lightning bolt screams down from the sky, aiming for Hasan. It hits him of coarse, and Hasan is now, also, paralyzed in his spot. Sedgewick seems pleased, but he knows another thunder would be asking too much…

Tap-Tap, meanwhile, is calling to the earth. He’s asking for it’s help in this battle, and the earth seems to agree to his plea. Timon hasn’t just been sitting there though- no, he was again gathering solar energy, and he now unleashes it at Tap-Tap. Once again not much of it hits its target, but it manages to do minor damage. Tap-Tap, now annoyed, commands the earth to attack- and the earth agrees. Unfortunately the earth is a few thousand miles under the platform all the Pokémon are standing upon, so nobody really notices a bunch of boulders being thrown around.

---

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 69% | PP: 65%
Paralyzed, soaking wet
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 72% | PP: 75%
Poisoned (2% each turn), far away from everyone, soaking wet

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 70% | PP: 62%
Paralyzed, soaking wet
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 68% | PP: 62%
Paralyzed, bleeding from several slash wounds, soaking wet

Arena
Soft rainfall, sun is shining weakly through the clouds.

Wolfsong
18th September 2005, 02:37 PM
Sorry it took a while for me to post ^^; Was busy with school work. Has it is i have to go soon anyway.

Hmmm... Timon, use pursuit to get close to Taptap. THen hit him with two water pulses. IF it tries faint attack simple wait till tap tap reappears.

Hasan, use facade on Sedgeweck, then follow up with psychic and finish with Secret power.

Timon: Pursuit ~ Water PUlse (Tap tap) ~ Water Pulse (Tap Tap)
Hasan: Facade (Sedgeweck) ~ Psychic (Sedgeweck) ~ Secret Power (Sedgeweck)

The Blue Avenger
18th September 2005, 04:22 PM
Okay, Tap-Tap, wait until Timon gets near you, then deter him from attacking by spitting some Sludge Bombs in his face.

Sludge Bomb x3 (Timon)

Sedgewick, try and barrel through all of Hasan's attacks and nail him with a powerful Rollout.

Rollout (continuous - to Hasan)

Xovad
20th September 2005, 06:07 AM
This is gonna be the MOST INTERESTING round. x.o;

TheBlueAvenger vs Wolfsong, Round 4

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 70% | PP: 62%
Paralyzed, soaking wet
Facade | Psychic | Secret Power
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 68% | PP: 62%
Paralyzed, bleeding from several slash wounds, soaking wet
Pursuit | Water Pulse | Water Pulse

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 69% | PP: 65%
Paralyzed, soaking wet
Rollout | Rollout | Rollout
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 72% | PP: 75%
Poisoned (2% each turn), far away from everyone, soaking wet
Sludge Bomb | Sludge Bomb | Sludge Bomb

---

Whoo, what an interesting round. >>; This round starts off with Hasan, tired from the poison racking his body, focusing all his energy and smacking right into Sedgewick. Sedgewick is blown down onto the ground by the force, but he’s doing fine- he starts spinning and spinning and rolls around the field at top speed. Finally after gathering enough speed, he jumps up and smacks straight into Hasan, dragging him too onto the ground and into the mud. Sedgewick continues rolling around the arena, and Hasan flies up again with badgered wings.

Meanwhile Timon pursuits Tap-Tap on the other side of the field. Tap-Tap is coughing up a poisonous goop, getting ready to spit it out at Timon, who finds his prey and smacks weakly into him. Tap-Tap prepares to spit out his attack but his body is attacked by a shocking electrical current, and he finds himself unable to move. He swallows the goop and waits his paralyzes out.

Sedgewick, who’s still rolling at top speed around the arena, is also suddenly sent into spasms. He skids to a stop suddenly and waits for it to pass, but Hasan has other ideas- he gathers up a ball of psychic energy and tosses it at Sedgewick. The psychic energy smacks Sedgewick and slams him downwards again, and he’s now seriously bruised.

Timon now gurgles water gathered up from his body, preparing to spit it out at Tap-Tap. The Diglett has other plans and coughs up another poisonous sludge, ready to spit this one out at his enemy. Suddenly, though, both Pokémon cough on their attacks and choke them back down- they’re unable to move, completely paralyzed. They sit there and wait, again, for the spasm to pass.

Hasan now powers up a Secret Power, flapping his wings for energy. Sedgewick gets up and starts rolling again, but it takes him a while to pick up speed- and just as he starts to speed up, Hasan pummels him with a beam of energy. Sedgewick is blown backwards once more but he continues rolling around the arena, but he starts feeling drowsy… and he can’t muster the energy to pummel Hasan again. He ends up taking a break for the rest of the round.

Timon and Tap-Tap are at it again, both coughing up their attacks (god you guys are so boring D: grr) once more. This time they’re ready to attack and they’re both eager to do so, and finally they spit out the attacks- Timon’s Water Pulse is shot from his mouth, ready to pummel Tap-Tap to the ground, but it’s stopped midway by a Sludge Bomb. The attacks merge, creating a poisonous water, and land on both Pokémon. Tap-Tap soaks up some of the toxins, increasing the infection in his body- and the poison seeps easily into Timon through his open wounds. Both seem to care more about the disgusting mud covering their bodies though, as the rain has now stopped and the sun is coming out…

---

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 65% | PP: 69%
Bruised wings, drying
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 61% | PP: 58%
Paralyzed, Mildly Poisoned (2% each turn), bleeding from several slash wounds, covered in sludgy water

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 50% | PP: 65%
Paralyzed, seriously bruised and lying on the ground, drying
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 61% | PP: 69%
Poisoned (3% each turn), covered in sludgy water

Arena
Sun is coming out, gently warming

The Blue Avenger
20th September 2005, 04:18 PM
Okay, Sedgewick, just take things easy this round. Try and regain your stature, and just chill out. Use Psywave to defend yourself if you need to.

Chill/Psywave x3

Tap-Tap, use a Fury Swipes/Slash/Cut barrage on Timon.

Fury Swipes ~ Slash ~ Cut (all to Timon)

Wolfsong
20th September 2005, 04:31 PM
All right, Hasan start with Sunny day to bring out more of the sun. Then a short break to regain your energy then hit Tap Tap with a solar beam.

Timon, Quick attack to dodge the fury swipes and get around and hit tap tap from behind. Then as Tap Tap turns around to attack you hit him with a couple point blank solarbeams. Hopefully the effect will be better this time than last.

[b]Hasan: Sunny Day ~ Take a Break ~ Solar Beam (Tap Tap)
Timon: Quick Attack (tap tap)~ Solar Beam X2 (Tap Tap)

Xovad
21st September 2005, 06:08 AM
I'll get this reffed later today or tomorrow. Dun wanna ref two battles in a row, yeah... x_X; soz.

Xovad
22nd September 2005, 06:23 AM
Whoo, interesting round... incase you're wondering btw, I took down 12% for each solarbeam, 15% for falling off the arena and 3% for poison. o-o

TheBlueAvenger vs Wolfsong, Round 4

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 65% | PP: 69%
Bruised wings, drying
Sunny Day | Rest | Solar Beam
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 61% | PP: 58%
Paralyzed, Mildly Poisoned (2% each turn), bleeding from several slash wounds, covered in sludgy water
Quick Attack | Solar Beam | Solar Beam

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 50% | PP: 65%
Paralyzed, seriously bruised and lying on the ground, drying
Psywave | Psywave | Psywave
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 61% | PP: 69%
Poisoned (3% each turn), covered in sludgy water
Fury Swipes | Slash | Cut

---

The round starts with Hasan calling out to the sun. Hasan insists on having more sunlight, and like the clouds, the sun gives in to the requests and starts shining stronger then ever. All the Pokémon on the field can feel its warmth, and start perspiring.
Tap-Tap dashes over to Timon ready to claw madly at the Pokémon, but the Sentret’s ready and quickly dashes away, running in zigzags around the Diglett so Tap-Tap can’t catch him. Eventually Tap-Tap gives up and Timon slows down.
All the while Sedgewick watches from the side grinning cockishly and taking a break. =D

Hasan decides to join Sedgewick and calms down, regaining his energy. Sedgewick continues his laziness too and they both have a party! Yaaay.
Timon and Tap-Tap, meanwhile, are at it. Tap-Tap is heading for Timon ready to slash had him like before, but Timon has quickly gathered the solar energy from the sun into a powerful beam and unleashes it at the Diglett. Tap-Tap is blown backwards and completely forgets about his attack, while Timon is left panting for breath.

Hasan now decides to join his teammate, and creates a similar solar beam, quickly unleashing it onto Tap-Tap. The small Diglett is once again blown backwards, dangerously close to the edge of the arena. Timon prepares to finish him off, and gathers, once again, a solar beam into his little paws. Once again he launches this attack at Tap-Tap, and the poor Diglett is throw off the arena… a smack is heard from down below, and a giant hand brings him back up, but he doesn’t look too good. Timon is also looking pretty tired.
Sedgewick doesn’t seem to be paying attention to any of this- he’s just grinning to himself. Wonder what he’s thinking about… >>;

---

Wolfsong
Hasan, Male Beautifly
HP: 66% | PP: 55%
Bruised wings
&
Timon, Male Sentret
HP: 59% | PP: 42%
Paralyzed, Mildly Poisoned (2% each turn), bleeding from several slash wounds, covered in dry mud

TBA
Sedgewick, Male Koffing
HP: 53% | PP: 75%
Paralyzed, seriously bruised and lying on the ground
&
Tap-Tap, Male Diglett
HP: 7% | PP: 65%
Poisoned (3% each turn), covered in dry mud

Arena
Sun is shining full strength.

Wolfsong
23rd September 2005, 11:34 PM
It's late so i'm gonna make it short and simple if possible.

All right, nice team work you guys. Timon, start with defense curl, then use roll out on Tap tap. If necessary use it to avoid any attacks that might push you off..

Hasan, as far you, sart with safeguard then use folow up with two psychics to sedweck.

Timon: Rollout X3 (tap tap)
Hasan: Safeguard ~ Psychic X2 (Sedgewick)

Wolfsong
23rd September 2005, 11:38 PM
X.x i am half asleep. X.x

I'm not supposed to edit so i'm posting here to clarigy.

Timon is supposed to Defense curl then Roll out X 2 x.x sorry for any confusion

The Blue Avenger
24th September 2005, 09:38 AM
Okay, Tap-Tap, before Timon can start rolling, get in his face and unleash your fury on him. Rage, then Frustration, then Rage some more!

Rage ~ Frustration ~ Rage (all to Timon)

Sedgweick, try and barrel through the Psychic attacks the best you can. Start with a Fire Blast, follow through with a Thunderbolt, then finish with a Sludge Bomb.

Vermillion
23rd October 2005, 03:50 PM
Sub reffing on request ^_^

ROUND 6
Arena – Final Destination of SSB infamy..

Wolfsong Vs. TheBlueAvenger
2 on 2 Double Battle
1 Week Disqualification
Banned Attacks: Substitute & Recovery Moves

Hasan(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/267.png
HP/EN-66%/55%
Brusied Wing
Safegaurd | Psychic(Sedgewick) | Psychic(Sedgewick)

Timon(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/161.png
HP/EN-59%/42%
Paralyzed
Poisoned (2% each round)
Bleeding from several slash wounds
Covered in dry mud
Defense Curl | Rollout(Tap Tap) | Rollout(Tap Tap)

VS.

Sedgewick(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/109.png
HP/EN-53%/75%
Paralyzed
Seriously bruised
Lying on the ground
Fire Blast | Thunderbolt | Sludge Bomb (All Hasan)

Tap Tap(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/frlg/050.png
HP/EN-7%/65%
Poisoned (3% each round)
Covered in dry mud
Rage | Frustration | Rage (All Timon)

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

Feeling the strain of the battle drag on, the tiny mole seethes with hate and anger, focusing on Timon. He barrels at the squirrel to deliver his package of pain when Timon effortlessly curls into a defensive ball. Tap Tap crashes into him, but only sends him rolling away a bit. The gaseous balloon and butterfly duke it out as Hasan gather a swirling mass of silver orbs for protection. Sedgewick consentrates his flammable gases and expels a wave of fire which shapes into a Kanji symbol. The mass of orbs halt in mid air and collect in front of Hasan as a wall as the attack strikes. The flame is filtered through, losing its orange-red hue for a dull firebrick and sends the insect reeling from the impact.

The rage of Tap Tap will not be forgotten as he tiredly charges again, a emences black aura shining around him. The steadily rolling Sentret skids to a halt and plows forward with a tire squeal. The two race at each other, in a deadly game of chicken and “BAM!” they collide….. Tap Tap wobbles about and sinks into his hole, seeing stars as Timon circles back and screeches to a halt to watch his partner. Lavender light surrounds Hasan as well and the Koffing and he is lifted and forcefully driven into a hard stage floor, denting it severely. The psychic hold isn’t broken, pressuring him into the ground, and he fire off a misdirected electric shock, witch sails into the nothingness of the Final Destination.

Timon balances on his tail and cleans his fur as his partner is in total control of this match. Once again Hasan commands Sedgewick to levitate, higher than before, but this time the Koffing tries to fight through the strangle hold. If only he had a little more time before he was dropped like a falling meteor to earth, deeply penetrating the stage floor even more. Only half of Sedgewick’s body is seen as he lets out a half hearted puff of gas and a aching wail of “Koooooffffffff”….
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Hasan
HP/EN – 57%/42%
Proud of his tactics
Safegaurded 3 Rounds

Timon
HP/EN – 53%/35%
Contently grooming himself
Poisoned
Paralyzed

Sedgewick
HP/EN - 34%/60%
Imbedded into the stage.

Tap Tap
HP/EN - 0%/0%
Fainted…

The Blue Avenger
23rd October 2005, 04:27 PM
Okay, Sedgewick, let's make this as difficult as we can for our foes. First, lay out a thick Poison Gas. Next, coat it even more with a Smokescreen. Finally, add on to it again with a Smog.

Poison Gas ~ Smokescreen ~ Smog (both)

By the way, thank you, Vermillion!

Wolfsong
23rd October 2005, 08:17 PM
Thanks a bunch.

Hasan still has his safeguard right?

Nice work guys. Let's make this round short and simple. Hasan, i want you to use three aerial aces. Timon, I want you to use three shock waves.

Hasan: Aerial Ace X3
Timon: Shock Wave X3

Vermillion
8th November 2005, 06:45 PM
ROUND 7
Arena – Final Destination of SSB infamy..

Wolfsong Vs. TheBlueAvenger
2 on 2 Double Battle
1 Week Disqualification
Banned Attacks: Substitute & Recovery Moves

Hasan(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/267.png
HP/EN – 57%/42%
Proud of his tactics
Safegaurded 3 Rounds
Aerial Ace | Aerial Ace | Aerial Ace

Timon(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/emerald/161.png
HP/EN-53%/35%
Paralyzed
Poisoned (2% each round)
Contently grooming himself
Shock Wave | Shock Wave | Shock Wave

VS.

Sedgewick(M)
http://www.veekun.com/dex-images/rusa/shiny/109.png
HP/EN - 34%/60%
Imbedded into the stage.
Poison Gas | Smokescreen | Smog

~~~~~
BATTLE
~~~~~

The Koffing sputters and moans as he levitates from his small crater. Bursting from his cavities a sickening miasma clouds around Sedgewick, but his barrier is quickly breached by a speeding dart that is Hasan. The Aerial Ace slams Sledgewick for a loop and as he begins to gain mobility he is assaulted by an electric shock from the Furret.

Fried and smoking, the Koffing struggles to choke out another cloud of smoke, but he is overpowered by the twin attacks of Team Wolfsong’s tackles and electricity. He falls to the ground with a thud and sputters defeated. Hasan lands upon his trainers shoulder and Timon nuzzles her leg. She congratulates them both on a great battle as well as her opponent…
~~~~
STATS
~~~~

Hasan
HP/EN – 57%/39%
Safegaurded 2 Rounds

[center]Timon
HP/EN – 53%/61%

Sedgewick
HP/EN - 0%/0%
Fainted

And there you have it folks, I pronounce Wolfsong the winner, collect your points, if you ever need my services, drop a line ^_^

The Blue Avenger
8th November 2005, 07:24 PM
Congratulations, Amy.

And thanks for reffing, Vermillion.

Wolfsong
8th November 2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah it was a good battle. Maybe we can battle again sometime. Thanks again for reffing Vermillion. It was very much appreciated.