PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh: Monstropolis

DarkBlastoise
4th March 2003, 12:32 AM
It has been many many years since the Battle City tournament. Duel Monsters has mostly died out, but really became reborn in a new game. Develloped by Kaiba Corp, now headed by Raino Kaiba, the son of Seto, the game is called Monstropolis. Your goal is to train your monster to its full capability and try to get it to its final level. Now theres a World Tournament scheduled to see who can have the strongest monster. Monster Effects still work (like Jinzo's and Barrel Dragon's).
Monstropolis takes place anywhere, any place. You basically Train your lvl.1 monster till its strong enough to fight (normally 3-4). Now dont forget about those Magic and Trap cards! they work too!! there are 5 Support Portals that surround your monster during battle, u can use them for Equip Magics, Traps, Rituals, Normal Magic, and a new style of card called Evolutions, allowing your monster to take another step further in evolution.

Heres an example:
-lvl.1 - Monster Egg (not the lvl.2 kind from LoB)
-lvl.2/3 - Science Soldier
-lvl.4 - Mechanicalchaser
-lvl.5/6- (both are the same) Jinzo

Be sure to have your Evolution line have all the same Sub-Types plz (I dont want an MoF to turn into a Exodia Piece)

You may only have up to 50 cards in one deck (and you may have up to 3 of every card except for Restricted Cards)

You may play normal and effect monsters in the 4 Portals and may use them in 3 different ways: a) as a defense for your main monster (which would, if in attack, result in a Flip Effect) and b) If that monster isnt a Flip, your main monster can use it's effect for as long as you do not switch to another monster's effect, once that happends both stay on the field except the 2nd one is negated (Say I play Don Zaruug on one of the Portals, Jinzo thereby gains Zaruug's effect as well as its own)

Exodia and the God Cards are banned (sry folks just too complicated, UNLESS someone has a reasonable way to own Exodia)

basically after each fight you monster gains 20-50 EXP points, and each monster needs 150 to be able to be compatible w/ the Evolution cards.

Once a monster evovles to its full potential (lvl.s 5-8) it can gain more levels and increase its ATK points and DEF points (50 a lvl. after lvl. 5/6)

Rituals are a special card. In order to work you must sacrifice your monster and YOURSELF in order to summon it, U may only use one Ritual Magic card a game, and when the Ritual monster is destroyed you loose the game.

You start w/ as many LP as your main monster's ATK (meaning if I have a lvl. 10 Jinzo my LP is 3000, the same as Jinzo's ATK power)

There are NO MILLENIUM ITEMS....yes sad..but this requires skill not a psychopathic hit man!! lol

SIGN-UPS:

Name: (your name)
Sex: (male or female...not the other kind...lol)
Looks: (plz do not make it short...face, eyes, clothes, etc.)
Personality: (be creative...cold, heartless, emotional, etc.)
Deck: (up to 50 cards, no less than 30)
Monster & Evolutions: (list all 5-6-7 steps)
Ritual: (What is Your Ritual Card [be sure to include your Ritual Magic card in your main deck)

Now remember you start off w/ a Egg but u may advance all the way to a lvl.2 monster, just plz explain how it got there okay? thx

Heres mine:

Name: Raino Kaiba
Sex: Yes!! PLEASE!! uh....lol..Male
Looks: he has Seto's cold blue eyes, but has Tea's kind of hair. He dyed it black and spiked it out. he has Tea's nose but Seto's fashion sense, he wears black leather shirt and pants, w/ an Iron Clad belt, and over it wears a Steel-Blue Tenchcoat w/ many metal buttons. He also wears black spiked boots
Personality: Very cold and un emotional..he hides something...
Deck:
1x Monster Egg (Automatically played so its restricted to 1)
1x Science Soldier
1x Mechanical Chaser
1x Jinzo
1x Masked Hellraiser

1x WotBF
1x Cyber Jar (different effect, instead of destroying Main Mons as well, only destroys Support/Portal mons)
2x MoF
2x Tornado Bird (Can target Portal Mons aswell because they count as M/T!)
3x Don Zaruug
3x Needle Worm
3x Kaiku Turner of the Dead
4x Evolutions
5x Staples (CoH, Dark Hole, Raigeki, and Mon.Reborn only work on Portal Mons)
3x Axe of Despair
1x Mage Power (works w/ how many Magic/Traps cards in Portals)
1x United we Stand (same as above but only mons)
2x NoC
2x TttD(both work only on Portal mons)
1x Heavy Storm
1x Harpie's Feather Duster (Same as Above)

1x IO
1x Ceasefire
2x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Magic Cylinders (only card that can go around Mons and Portal Mons except for DD cards)

i will accept the first 5 people who sign up and thanks for taking the Time to read this :)

And for those of you who arent clear, ask me/PM me thx

The Muffin Man
4th March 2003, 07:47 AM
...you can't be serious...

You have until approx. 4:30 this afternoon, Eastern, to improve that plot. Don't worry, I'm lazy. If, at that time, it is not improved(to more than a few lines...) then I will close it, giving you plenty of time to save the topic and rewrite the plot.

You WERE warned.