PDA

View Full Version : E.I-Crystal Tears & Weasel Overlord vs. Vermillion & Silencer (Need a Ref!)

Crystal Tears
14th September 2005, 07:15 PM
Yes! It is I! Crystal Tears! The one who brought you the Blitzball battle has returned with yet another very interesting battle. We are looking for two challengers who are up to the challenge of the Elemental Isles! You must fight with a partner, and take into consideration the Isles!

Elemental Isles Challenge
[font=Simsun]
The element isles are split up into three Islands. These three islands specialize in certain types, and because of this, certain types flourish in some places, while only has normal power on others. Also, these three islands circle around a whirlpool that spins into a black abyss. Over this whirlpool, is a invisible floor where the Trainers and ref stand.

Island 1:
Island one is a barren wasteland of Sand dunes. To the North of the island is a large mountain range, and to the south is a rock and dried up river. Small rocks scatter the sand dunes.
In the center of the island is a lake of lava that has a special ability. Any pokemon that manages to drink some of the burning liquid gets an attack boost, and a little ENERGY returned to it. This is because it is said that Moltres blessed this lake to give birth to Groudon.
After Groudon, Moltres created Regirock, to protect the sacred mountains to all the evil in the world.
Specialty Types: Fire, Rock, Ground, Fighting, Dragon and Flying

Island 2:
Island two is a lush green rain forest isle with a secret waterfall and lake, this island appears to be humid, but is actually a nice temperature. This island has the largest trees to the south, while plains to the north. A small creek runs through the plains, but its water is normal...
The Lakes water is pure, so pure, that some people say only Kyogre could of created this pure of water.
This 'pure' water has the ability to return to the drinker, a small amount of health.
This island is prone to rainstorms. Usually quite violent ones, said to be the wrath of Zapdos, the Lightning god. These violent storms come to these islands ever 4-6 turns.
Specialty types: Grass, Bug, Poison, Electricity, Water, and Normal

Island 3:
Island three is a dark island. The ground is black and charred like charcoal. Smoke emits from large grey and silver cracks in the ground, and if you look down them, there seems to be no bottom.
On the North end, there's a field of steam and acid geysers, Steam geysers only cause 4 damage. Or no damage to flying, while Acid Geysers cause 5 damage for touching the acid, and 4 damage for hitting the ground.
To the south, is an acid lake, which if you can somehow manage to drink some of the acid, you get a defence boost and speed.
This island is surprisingly cold, said to be the birth of Articuno, who then created Regiice and Registeel to protect it from unholy creatures. Because of its history, random hailstorms and blizzard are prone to this island.
Specialty types: Dark, Ice, Steel, Psychic, and Ghost

Rules
~One hit KO's are NOT allowed.
~Attract is allowed to be used.
~Substitute is not allowed on the isles.
~This is Double Battle. Each opponent has one reserve pokemon.
~Water pokemon that must swim can use the 'secret underground water ways' to get to island to island. They may swim in the secret lake but they will not gain hp unless they drink from it. They are also unaffected by the Acid Lake. They can also swim in the waters around the islands, but they cannot go far from shore.
~The Special lakes may not be drunk out of until the pokemon has let Moltres, Articuno, and Kyogre purify the water, lava, or acid. This happens every 9 actions. Even so, please refrain from over drinking from the lakes, if you do, you will suffer hefty damage from the legendary pokemon. These attacks are:
Hellfire: Moltres traps the victim in a spiral of fire and then it explodes Violently. Has a 45% chance of burning.
Diamond Dust: Articuno freezes the victim in spot, more and more ice builds up until it violently explodes. Has a 45% chance of Freezing
Implode: Kyogre traps the victim in a floating ball of water, which grows steadily smaller until it explodes violently. Has a 45% chance of Confusion.
~Respect other ASBers and the Ref
~Please don't choose a super powerful pokemon. Neither one of us is powerful so... No Salamances please

About Choosing Pokemon

~Pokemon will be sent to the ref
~When you send your pokemon, you must also state which island you wish to release your pokemon on. Choose one.

The Elemental Isles Are Calling You... Will you Answer its Challenge?

Vermillion
14th September 2005, 11:43 PM
Sign me up I'll battle.

Silencer
15th September 2005, 09:46 AM
I'll join Vermillion if he agrees.

~When you send your pokemon, you must also state which pokemon you wish to release your pokemon on. Choose one.

I suspect you ment on which island you release your pokémon.

Also how do pokémon that can"t fly or swim change islands?

Crystal Tears
15th September 2005, 09:53 AM
>.< Yesh silencer thanks for correcting me.

They switch islands through a bridge system. (Which I forgot to mention) One bridge connects Island 1 to Island 2, another Attaches Island 2 to Island 3, and yet another attaches Island 3 to Island 1.

*is off to edit*

Weasel Overlord
17th September 2005, 11:44 AM
Hooray! Now, we need a ref...*waves battle* come on reffie...

Vermillion
29th September 2005, 08:47 AM
I don't think a refs gonna take this challenge...seems rather complicated...BUT..I'm willing to drop my position as battler and *deep breath* try to ref...heh

Weasel Overlord
29th September 2005, 01:14 PM
Ooo, that would be helpful..*toddles off to ask CT*

Silencer
30th September 2005, 10:45 AM
I think i'm gonna withdraw, sorry but this is going nowhere fast...

Rapamon2
2nd October 2005, 12:37 PM
Can i take the place of Silencer?

Weasel Overlord
2nd October 2005, 12:42 PM
Sure, I don't see why not!