PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with oekaki?

Asilynne
24th September 2005, 06:54 PM
It never lets me log on, so I thought I forgot my password and went to recover it and make a new one, but it said my sn didnt exist....so I checked the member list and it SO existed. Someone else called the chicken says they have this problem too, can anyone help?

Lintzilla
25th September 2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I'm having problems too. I emailed Kevin at the address provided but no response and it's been a while. The weird thing is that I registered again under a different name, and when I tried to log in after my initial session, it gave the same password/username thing again! So I don't know what's going on either, and I'd really like to draw... :confused:

mr_pikachu
25th September 2005, 09:09 PM
I'd bet it's because TPM and Oekaki have separate member lists. That is, just because you're a member of TPM forums doesn't mean you're a member of Oekaki. I've never used it before, but I tried logging into the system and was unable. I've been a member for a long time, so it wouldn't be an issue of whether the system had been updated. You'll likely need to register for Oekaki at this link (http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/register.php) in order to use it. Then, everything should work fine.

EDIT: And Asilynne, I checked the Oekaki memberlist, and there was no entry for Asilynne. Oddly, though, there was an entry for Lintzilla, in addition to a "Lintzilla ver.2"... odd.

Lintzilla
25th September 2005, 10:04 PM
I'd bet it's because TPM and Oekaki have separate member lists. That is, just because you're a member of TPM forums doesn't mean you're a member of Oekaki. I've never used it before, but I tried logging into the system and was unable. I've been a member for a long time, so it wouldn't be an issue of whether the system had been updated. You'll likely need to register for Oekaki at this link (http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/register.php) in order to use it. Then, everything should work fine.

EDIT: And Asilynne, I checked the Oekaki memberlist, and there was no entry for Asilynne. Oddly, though, there was an entry for Lintzilla, in addition to a "Lintzilla ver.2"... odd.

Yeah, we're talking about oekaki logins only, not the forums. My original account name was Lintzilla, and now I can't even log into the new Lintzilla ver.2 either.

The problem is this: when previous oekaki users try to sign in with their old names and passwords, it says "Access Denied: Your password is invalid, or you are still a pending member." And I know I'm not a pending member since I was a moderator on the oekaki. So I tried password recovery just in case I had forgotten the password. When I try to set a new password, it says "The username you are trying to retrieve to does not exist." And obviously since it's on the member list, it does indeed exist.

I don't know if anybody else is having trouble with newly made accounts. I might be having trouble with mine because of the period.

Edit: I just signed up with Lintzillla (three L's), then logged out and cannot log in again. So I guess new logins won't solve the problem either.

Asilynne
27th September 2005, 09:03 AM

Thats because I didnt sign up as Asilynne lolz, I first signed up as Wolfie and then Nightwolf, but Lints problem is the same as mine. So if we solve their problem itll solve mine lol

nightcrow
6th October 2005, 04:53 PM
SINCE WHEN DID THE OEKAKI HAVE SHII?!?! O.O

yay i might have to draw there sometime now!